More missing fields in Advanced Find

Also the system attribute 'Has Children' (haschildrencode) in the Entity
Contact is not available for selection in the Advanced Find selection box.

Does anybody have an idea why?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This and several other fields are missing and are a known problem that should
hopefully get fixed with a hotfix at some point.

"Karel" wrote:

> Also the system attribute 'Has Children' (haschildrencode) in the Entity
> Contact is not available for selection in the Advanced Find selection box.
>
> Does anybody have an idea why?
A hotfix is now available for this bug. The hotfix can be obtained from your
partner or through contact support partnersource.

"RB" wrote:

> This and several other fields are missing and are a known problem that should
> hopefully get fixed with a hotfix at some point.
>
> "Karel" wrote:
>
> > Also the system attribute 'Has Children' (haschildrencode) in the Entity
> > Contact is not available for selection in the Advanced Find selection box.
> >
> > Does anybody have an idea why?

Missing Title Bar
I don't know what I did. Now the title bar of my document is missing, and the document is in a fixed position below my toolbar. I cannot minimize or expand my document. Please help. Thanks in advance, you rock! Sounds to me like you maximized the spreadsheet. If this is the case look in the upper left corner of excel. You should see a Min, Norma and Max buttons for excel. Below these, you should see another set o Min, Normal and Max buttons which is for the spreadsheet. Click th middle one (normal) to return to the original way of viewing. -- Message posted from http://www.Exce...

Find and Replace within an XML file
I was wondering if there is a simple method of replacing characters within the xml document. I'm looking at writing a Biztalk Pipeline that escapes illegal characters before they are processed by a HL7 assembler. I.E. replace all instances of & or & with \T\ . I thought about converting to a string and using the replace function, but that would mean knownig all the HTML codes for characters (as the escape characters are to be dynamically chosen by the user). Where as I could via xpath ??? replace all instances of the original character such as &. Hope it makes sen...

How to disable BCC field in Outlook 2003 clients running on Exchange 2003 ?
How to disable BCC field in Outlook 2003 clients running on Exchange 2003 ? (make BCC field unvalible) In news:u6NrOZiyFHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl, RikS <riks.tw@yahoo.com.tw> typed: > How to disable BCC field in Outlook 2003 clients running on Exchange > 2003 ? (make BCC field unvalible) Don't know how you'd do this offhand, but I wouldn't. If users are misusing BCC, educate them, and make this an HR issue. It really isn't a technical one. HI Riks go to new mail over there on toolbar u will be getting option in that opti...

writing calculated fields
I am trying to avoid starting a Crystal report from scratch, please help me! I need to use the equivalent of the "If, Then, Else" formula in Crystal reports in Report Writer. I need my PO in report writer to: if {IV00101.UOMSCHDL}="xxxxx" then (PO ordered QTY * 30) else if {IV00101.UOMSCHDL}="xxxxx" then (PO ordered QTY * 40) else PO ordered QTY I can only place PO's to the vendor in eaches but I am entering the PO into GP in cases. I have the PO processing side setup correctly, I just need the PO to print now. Thank you! -- CK Create two new calculate...

Could very much use a Field List
I apologize if this is out there already, but it seems that at least a few field names changed from 1.2 to 1.3. Although I had downloaded a field list before, from here, I cannot even find that original post, let alone any more recent that might contain the correct field names. I need to do some custom SQL and would prefer not to reinvent the wheel. Thanks in advance very much to anyone who could help. Bud Izen Salem Oregon Do you have MS Access? Make a new project and attach to the database as your data source. You will be able to see all the tables and the field names. It has been ...

How can i null out a field going through CRM Update object
I have a custom field that i want to set back to null. Any ideas how i can do this through the object.update function? thanks ...

Automatic Find and Populate
Ok, I have several spreadsheets that represent bills and have tabs that represent the months. So, when I recieve a new bill for the month, I copy last month's bill onto a new tab, and rename it using the billing cycle. Each year, for each account number is contained in its own workbook- ie: account 245-9999 has a workbook for 2002, 2003, 2004, and 2005; within that workbook are tabs for Jan, Feb, Mar, etc. Ok, on a single month's tab, there are anywhere from 10 to 900 individual line items representing circuits. What I want to do is create a separate spreadsheet that lists unique c...

Combo values from query based on form fields
I am setting the values for a combo box in a form(s) via a query that 'filters' the results with criteria based upon the values of other fields on the form. The combo is a field that is bound. However, this is giving all kinds of problems ranging from Access completely crashing to being asked for the parameter values of those criteria fields when closing the form. I have tried making the combo an unbound field and then setting the value of the bound field to that unbound field after update, but that still leads to the same issues. How can I do this? As example - I have a form w...

Conditional text field Total
Hi, In the detail section of a report I have a text box that based on a condition, it will be either a 0 or a 1. I want to total the control at the end of the report. I did this in another report a couple of years ago but it is not working now. In the previous report, the ControlSource of the total is = [TextBoxNameFromDetailSection] and it sums correctly. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks. Leah -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/201001/1 Thanks but I see what was missing - "running sum over ...

ADO Field is Nothing error
Running ANY integration on version 10 (have SP 4 installed in Dynamics AND integration manager) yields this error for EVERY user except me (I am an administrator on our domain). There are no symbols or weird charcters. These worked fine a couple months ago, but now no one can run any. These are not even sql optimized eConnect one. They are basic standard integrations. Are you using a shared Integration Manager database or does each user have their own. If the latter, then users may not be seeing the file you are seeing in the location you are seeing it. Best regards, --...

trying to select the last 3 digits of a field
hello all this is the query im using (I am looking to get the last 3 characters of a field): rep_code: Right(tablename.fieldname,3) And I get this error: IDBC--call failed [Informix][Infomirx ODBC Driver][Informix]A syntax error has occurred. (#-201) Is it something wrong with my query or something outside Access 2003 (since the table I am trying to work with its using an ODBC conexion)? Any ideas??? Thanks ...

Reversing a cancelled contract in Field Service Contract Adminstra
I am a regular lurker on this board and really appreciate the information I have learned here so far. I have a specific question that I'm hoping someone can help me with. We are on GP 10.0 and use Field Service Contract Administration to manage customer contracts and billing. We processed a cancellation on a contract in Contract Administration (Field Service - Transactions - Contract Administration - Contract Entry/Update - Selected a contract - clicked Cancel button - completed info). This contract is now showing as "Cancelled" in the bottom right corner of that screen. ...

How to keep data fields an graphs together when sharing presentati
When I create a graphic chart in PowerPoint and then send it for comments to other parties thru e-mail, they can't edit the data fields. PowerPoint gives the error that can't find the data. How can I keep the worksheets attached presentation slides? And... how can I fix the problem on slides already made? In article <D13996A0-BF28-4E70-8A4A-BEB9E06F0F02@microsoft.com>, Margie wrote: > When I create a graphic chart in PowerPoint and then send it for comments to > other parties thru e-mail, they can't edit the data fields. PowerPoint gives > the error t...

Bad break field in an additional Header or Footer. Recheck.
Friends, I am trying to add a third party field in a report, with the steps provided in Integration Guide. But I got the following error. “Bad break field in an additional Header or Footer. Recheck.” This error comes in spite of removing third party field from the layout. If anyone can help regarding this, let me know. Look at the Additional Headers and Footers. If you have changed the index used or changed the additional sort, you might have an additional header or footer which is trying to break on a field no longer in the index or sort. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development C...

create a button when pressed it will +1 to another field
Customer Survey- When a button or cell is pressed once it will add 1 to another existing field and every time it is pressed it will add another 1. Private Sub Commandbutton1_Click() Dim myRange as Range Dim myNumber as Long Set myRange =3D ActiveSheet.Range("a5") '<=3D=3D change myNumber =3D myRange.Value myNumber =3D myNumber + 1 myRange.Value =3D myNumber End Sub susan On Nov 24, 9:25=A0am, mswisher <mswis...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Customer Survey- When a button or cell is pressed once it will...

Create or find "Favorite Folders" pane
I can't find the "Favorite Folders" pane above "Folders List", anymore. If you're using the Folder List then the Favorite Folders section won't appear. "ChristiA" <ChristiA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEC82608-6F53-4269-9799-61D3DF7374E1@microsoft.com... >I can't find the "Favorite Folders" pane above "Folders List", anymore. ...

text length in a text box versus memo field
I have created a reoprt that uses a memo field. The problem I am having is that not all of the text in the memo field is showing up in the txtbox of the report. I have set the properties of the report field (data source qry!memofield) to can grow "yes" and have made the text field larger than needed on the report, but when I preview the Report or print it the text box in question only shows 202 charactures/spaces out of 310 in the tables memo field. How can I get the report to show and print all the information from the memo field. Could my text length be limited to the fact ...

blocks of customer database missing
We are running RMS 1.2 and have noticed over the last month a number of customer missing when looked up they mostly seem to to be recent additions from the last few months there are some that are one or 2 missing then there are several with anywhere from 60 -130 in a row missing. there customer records are just gone the customer numbers are sequential and as a block they dissapear. the only other thing we have. noticed is several customers suddonly have duplicate customer numbers when corrected manually it seems a few days later the duplicate is back. We tried to manually recreate this ...

Advanced Footnote Formatting
In legal documents it is common to insert a slash before the footnote number. Is there any way to do that kind of formatting in Word? Well, you can do it manually. You cannot include text with the actual footnote reference number, though. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP <faceman28208@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c7a407f8-6501-4ce2-aa6e-35a2f4b39d94@r1g2000yqb.googlegroups.com... > In legal documents it is common to insert a slash before the footnote > number. > > Is there any way to do that kind of formatting in Word? To clarify: If you...

Format Memo field
Hi again. I want the “next” record in a subform (continuous) that holds only memo fields to be a different colour before I enter new data. This because the next records seems to be at the bottom of the form…. I want to format this record in order to distinguish it from the other records ? Peter wrote: >Hi again. I want the �next� record in a subform (continuous) that holds only >memo fields to be a different colour before I enter new data. This because >the next records seems to be at the bottom of the form�. I want to format >this record in order to distinguish it...

Default value in Lookup field (pricelist)
I know it's possible to set a default value for a lookup field. I know it has to be done with Javascript and I know I have to use the OnLoad even of the concerning form. But I can't find the Javascript-code I have to use... I found this: var lookupItem = new Array; lookupItem = crmForm.all.pricelevelid.DataValue(); // If there is data in the field, show it in a series of alerts if (lookupItem[0] != null) { // The text value of the lookup alert(lookupItem[0].name); // The entity type name alert(lookupItem[0].typename); // The GUID of the lookup alert(lookupIte...

Finding fonts
When a document comes up as missing a font in Publisher, is there an easy way to find out which text is using that font? You could try substituting the missing font with something like Symbol or something funky like that. Of course, you'd have to scan the document for the odd looking text. Not bad if it's a smaller document but really ugly if it's a 100+ pages. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "DSmith" <Donna@NOTSPAMres-xraynews.com> wrote in message news:%23OloAIN2FHA.3216@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > When a document comes up as missing a fo...

To find subtotal
Hi all, I have an excel with the following format. I have to find out subtotal of the each date column. The empty date column should be considered under the group of previous column having date. Please help Date Amount A1 B1 C1 01.01.2010 2000 Cumi.Sum -200 -300 -1500 0.00 10.01.2010 500 -300 -200 0.00 20.01.2010 ...

Finding pairs of numbers
Is this possible? I assume this will involve some VB coding also: Part Num Associated Part Num 123 456 789 5623 8521 6352 456 123 5478 9821 444444 AT256 5623 789 Formula in "C" that would find the mate and insert a "Pairing" number So that the 1st and 4th rows would have a 1 and the 2nd and 7th would have a 2 etc This subroutine will do it - change the range in first statement to suit you needed Sub tryme() Set testrange = Range("A1:C20") For j = 1 To testrange.Count - 1 testA = testrange(j, 1) & testrange(j, 2) Fo...