Modifying the "Required Attendee" lookup columns

Hello,

 Is there a way to modify which columns appears in the lookup view of the
multi-select "Required Attendees" lookup on the Appointemnt? This special
windows does not seem to take the usual "account" or "contact" lookup view.
Right now it only shows the name and full name of the account or contact.

Thanks
0
FredBang (29)
12/4/2008 7:56:08 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Fred,

Did you happen to get the solution to your query as i am with the same
problem and looking for someone to help....:(

Thanks,
Shashi

"Fred Bang" wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  Is there a way to modify which columns appears in the lookup view of the
> multi-select "Required Attendees" lookup on the Appointemnt? This special
> windows does not seem to take the usual "account" or "contact" lookup view.
> Right now it only shows the name and full name of the account or contact.
>
> Thanks
0
Shashi (18)
12/22/2008 2:01:02 PM
No!

"shashi" wrote:

> Hi Fred,
>
> Did you happen to get the solution to your query as i am with the same
> problem and looking for someone to help....:(
>
> Thanks,
> Shashi
>
> "Fred Bang" wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> >  Is there a way to modify which columns appears in the lookup view of the
> > multi-select "Required Attendees" lookup on the Appointemnt? This special
> > windows does not seem to take the usual "account" or "contact" lookup view.
> > Right now it only shows the name and full name of the account or contact.
> >
> > Thanks
0
FredBang (29)

Linking to an appointment's required attendees
I have a report that pulls appointment records and I need to list and select on the required attendees. I can't see how to get this info by using CRM's views. It looks like they're held in the ActivityPartyBase table, but since we're always cautioned to use the views, it seems there should be an easier way than linking to the table directly and using the ParticipationTypeMask field. ...

Appointments Required Attendee's Changes User Type
We have come across a situation where an appointment is scheduled and in the required attendee's field CRM users are added and it shows correctly on their CRM calendar. It then appears that at some point the users are changed from CRM users to contacts and the appointment is then removed from the users calendars and linked to our corporate Account record and their individual contact records. [Each user is in CRM as a user and in CRM as a contact under our corporate Account record]. Has anyone else come across this before??? ...

Are emails auto-generated to Required Attendees of Appointments?
With regard to appointments in the CRM, I'm not sure where to confirm if email notifications are going to Required attendees. We use appts. to track our meetings with customers and sometimes they are added in after the meeting is held. I ask this because, in the blank area of the appointment, we sometimes include internal notes that I don't want our prospects to see. One time, one of my sales reps added a question, and the prospect emailed back with a reply! This is bad. If I'm going to invite a client to a meeting, I do it by phone or separate email. Does anyone know h...

Required attendee
Hi We would like to force our users to select either Contact, Users or Leads when selecting a required attendee for an appointment activity. We do not want our users to select an account as an attendee for each appointment. I have tried to prevent this using Jscript and the Onload event. My script is: crmForm.all.requiredattendees.setAttribute("lookuptypes","3","5","7"); This unfortunately does not work. I would really appreciate some assistance. Thanks Mark Dont seperate each of the entitiy types with ""'s It should look like th...

Modifying the "Required Attendee" lookup columns
Hello, Is there a way to modify which columns appears in the lookup view of the multi-select "Required Attendees" lookup on the Appointemnt? This special windows does not seem to take the usual "account" or "contact" lookup view. Right now it only shows the name and full name of the account or contact. Thanks Hi Fred, Did you happen to get the solution to your query as i am with the same problem and looking for someone to help....:( Thanks, Shashi "Fred Bang" wrote: > Hello, > > Is there a way to modify which columns appears in the...