Modify Appointment Status Code attribute

Hello,

Does anyone know how I can modify the pick list values that is for the
Status Code attribute in the Appointment Entity. This is the pick list that
appears when a user clicks on Actions->Close Appointment. All I can use is
Completed or Canceled. However, I would like to add more to the list. When I
open the attribute, everything is greyed out and I cannot modify this.

 Please advise.

Thanks

0
daryl1 (38)
12/15/2009 10:55:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Daryl

this field is locked because it is a system attribute, and i do not know of
any supported ways to customize/change values in this attribute.

Regards
Leon Agerlin

"daryl" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know how I can modify the pick list values that is for the
> Status Code attribute in the Appointment Entity. This is the pick list that
> appears when a user clicks on Actions->Close Appointment. All I can use is
> Completed or Canceled. However, I would like to add more to the list. When I
> open the attribute, everything is greyed out and I cannot modify this.
>
>  Please advise.
>
> Thanks

Macro code behind button
How do I find out what macro and the code assigned to a specific button in an Excel worksheet? I can view all the macros assigned to the workbook, but it appears that there may be other macros running on these buttons (my personal list of macros is empty)(I am the author of the workbook). Right-click on button, assign macro. See that is assigned. If an ActiveX control, you may need to click on "view code". Alternatively, you can bring up the VBE (Alt+F11) and look through the different parts of your workbook to see what coding is in there. -- Best Regards, Lu...

File modified by another user
I have recently upgraded my PC to Windows XP SP2 and am having a curious problem. When I attempt to save the file, I get a dialog box stating the file might have been modified by another user - do I wish to save a copy or overwrite changes. The workbook is not shared - however, it does reside on a Linux Samba share. But then again, it has always resided on the share. Only since the SP2 update, has this started happening: These are the steps I followed: 1. Opened Excel 2. Opened the file on the Samba share 3. Clicked SAVE 4. Got the dialog box asking to overwrite changes or s...

Executing code in the background
Is there workaround or atleast a future possibility in Microsoft CRM of executing some code in the background without the opening of a window? ie I have a requirement that I need to do some background processing when a button is clicked and the user does not need a message.Since I link the button to a URL (an aspx page) it opens a window, executes some code and closes the window.The end result is an ugly but quick flashing of the screen. Thanks Vidya You will actually be able to invoke script directly on the buttons you add via ISV.config in the next version without having to pop a window...

Service Appointment, Activity History, and "Due Date"
When I create a service appointment in CRM, and I check the "All Day Event" check box, the schedule start and end times disappear, and the dates sync. This seems logical. However, when I look in the activity tab or the history tab the "Due Date" displays the next day. For example, I create a service appointment where the scheduled start date is 2/10/2007, and I select the "All Day Event" checkbox. The scheduled end date is set to 2/10/2007, the duration is set to 1 day, and the time fields disappear. If I view this service appointment in the activities ...

Program an automatic creation of an UML attributes
Please, I want to program an application which creates an UML class and add attributs to the class. I have done it but it modifies only the text of attributs. When we double clik to the created class, nothing appears. please response at zmmail@web.de thx a lot ...

Appointment
Hi All i have a weird problem to which i've googled but cannot find a solution for. if someone sets up a meeting and sends out invitations, the time appears an hour off for some invitees. i've checked every PC and server involved and the time and region is correct. Windows 2000/Windows XP Exchange 5.5 any help would be much appreciated thank you in advance shaun On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:54:55 +0100, "letmeoutofhere" <jim@bob.com> wrote: >Hi All > >i have a weird problem to which i've googled but cannot find a solution for. > >if someone sets ...

System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden
I have crm 3.0 installed on Windows server 2003 with sp1 and I have problem. When I opennnig the crm web site I see error... please help... Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: ...

help with appointment/meeting
i have a user where if scheduling a specific user to an appointment or meeting she gets a bounce referencing an old employee that no longer has an account or mailbox. below is the error message. i have looked everywhere i can think of to find any type of reference of the deleted employees name. on the server and in everyones outlook for delegates or rules with the deleted employee's name. any suggestions on where to look would be helpful The following recipient(s) could not be reached: "deleted employee name" on 12/1/2006 11:57 AM The e-mail account does not exist at t...

Why does code Loop
When I click on a command button to show a report I have a break point on the command_click. Upon clicking the command button it opens a report. DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview As I step through the code I noticed that as I come to the end sub I expect the code to stop. But It starts back at the report_activate event and loops through the code again then opens the form. Thanks in advance for you help If I had to take a guess, opening a report causes more than one event to fire, and one of those events calls another... Does this sound like what's happening?...

Ability to create formula to calculate benefit or deduction code
Would like to use a benefit or deduction based on a formula to calculate the amount instead of choosing only a flat amount or % as it is currently set up in GP version 9. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Commun...

Why doesn't the code create a column stacked chart?
Hi again...im sorry to ask for help so much, but charts vba is tricky ... I try to create a column stacked chart of three bars containing each three different values, much like Andy Pope's http://andypope.info/charts/StackColTotal.htm The CHT_21QSBA_S, CHT_21QSBA_B and CHT_21QSBA_A ranges are each three different cells (name CHT_21QSBA_S = A1,B5,Q3) and I thought this together with stating charttype=xlcolumnstacked should create a stacked chart - but it make 9 bars instead... Why? .... Set cht = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("R_Q_" & Sheet1.Range("RAPP_TILLF").Value ...

Detect username or user attributes with client script.
Is there a piece of code I can use on the client side that will either: A. detect the users security role or an attribute of the user or B. detect the users username I'm looking to make certain fields read-only based on the user. We have about 5 users that should not have access to change half of the fields under cases. I want to be able to do the following in the onload event: If username = Bob, field 1.readonly = true or If UserAttribute = Foo, Field1.readonly = true You and me both. From what I understand, this data cannot be exposed through the JScript methods currently supporte...

xsd.exe and code generation
I have three xml schemas, one schema contains types that the other two referance. When generate code for each of the schemas, all three cs files contain the types that are part of the common schema. Currently I am going through the auto generated code and removing the common types, with the help of the compiler since they are all in the same namespace. Aside from listing all the types I want generated in each of the other two schemas, as I may add more in the future and don't want to forget to add to the list, is there a way to get XSD to not generate the common types for the other two ...

Can someone tell me what is wrong with this code?
With Sheets("Sheet1") .Cells.EntireColumn.AutoFit .Cells.Select .Selection.Copy .Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _ :=False, Transpose:=False End With You have a bad line break: use .Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _ or .Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, _ SkipBlanks _ "Ant" wrote: > With Sheets("Sheet1") > .Cells.EntireColumn.AutoFit > .Cells.Select > .Selection.Copy > .Sele...

multi criteria code
hello every one I have this code from Northwind sample. Private Sub ReviewProducts_Click() ' This code created in part by Command Button Wizard. On Error GoTo Err_ReviewProducts_Click Dim strMsg As String, strTitle As String Dim intStyle As Integer Dim strDocName As String, strLinkCriteria As String ' If CompanyName control is blank, display a message. If IsNull(Me![CompanyName]) Then strMsg = "Move to the supplier record whose products you want to see, then press the Review Products button again." intStyle = vbOKOnly strTitle ...

error code 80248009
I have a 32-based system and get this error when looking for updates. I followed all the instructions posted in thread dated 1/22/10 regarding this error (running multiple scans), except for the readiness tool as it won't work on my system. I still can't get updates and can't find anything on Microsofts website regarding this error. I searched for a readiness tool for 32 bit systems, but couldn't find anything. Any other suggestions? 0x80248009 2145091575 WU E DS MISSINGREF The data store is in an invalid state because data that should be present is missing....

There must be a better way to code this
I am no VBA pro but I do write several semi complicated macro. Here is that I wrote to check for two errors using if then else statements. It works perfectly but I wonder I it could be written more professionally. If error1 <> 0 Then 'error 1 check If error2 <> 0 Then 'error 1 & 2 found MsgBox error1 & " data input are missing and highlighted in yellow. " _ & error2 & " entries are a missmatch and highlighted in blue." Exit Sub Else 'error 1 only found MsgBox error1 & &qu...

Invalid Argument when changing status of e-mail
I have created a very simple workflow to change the status of an e-mail to completed. But when I run it, nothing happens and there is a red cross with "Invalid argument" when I open the failed workflow in system jobs. Anyone know how to fix this? Regards, Lars We installed the update rollup and now it's working. "LarsL" wrote: > I have created a very simple workflow to change the status of an e-mail to > completed. But when I run it, nothing happens and there is a red cross with > "Invalid argument" when I open the failed workflow in system j...

VBA coding to retrieve data from Access to Excel :S
Hey everyone, This is what i have so far. I have an excel workbook with 3 worksheets, SETUP, DATA and DISPLAY. I have been using a pre-coded program to bring data from a database where the program using the SETUP sheet from the excel workbook as its critaria and then populates the DATA sheet. I then can use the DATA sheet to display data in the DISPLAY sheet in which ever way i want. Complication is that this pre-coded program is limited to the amount of tables it can hit at a time. Basically its programmed to read up to 3 tables. I now need data from 5 tables all together. The first t...

Item Modifier error/MPA01000
We are running Item Modifier but we are getting Primary Key errors on MPA01000. Currently our Item Numbers are UPC Numbers but we are switching over to Friendly Short Names- this is causing problems in the MPA01000 table since some items are in there with the Friendly Short Names already (not sure how that happened, plus it even has some non-inventory items). The question is: does anyone know where this MPA01000 table links up to a window (in GP8 or Dynamics9) or how this table gets populated? We need to clean out this info but we don't want to delete directly out of the table ...

Q: Modifying annotations & notes for Case Management
We are configuring case management for a client, and the following issues came up: As "Annotations" does not appear in System Customisation and New schema field is not selectable in the Deployment manager I suppose that form is not editable? Is it possible to do any customization through the SDK to this form, like add a new field? Or is it possible to add a new "Document"-form mapped to the Case-form (to be used instead of "Notes")? Ideally, their solution would involve a number of attachments, where each attachment has a status and comment field, latest ...

status validation help
Hello, I need some help coding this one... I have 3 fields in a form Amount, Date, and Status. If the user inputs an Amount then they must enter a "Date" in order for the database to accept a Complete "Status". The Status field has several drop down choices, Open, Pending, Complete, etc. Any help would be greatly appriciated!! Thanks, ~Gabe On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 16:22:09 -0700, Gabe <Gabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, I need some help coding this one... > >I have 3 fields in a form Amount, Date, and Status. If the user inpu...

Every appointment in calendar resets to today
One user at our Exchange 2000 site has some setting somewhere in the store that makes every appointment she tries to make, after highlighting a date and time frame and adding a new appointment default to the current date. This happens on every computer she logs on (not client related). It has to do something with her account settings stored in the Store. Any idea to reset this, aside from creating an entirely different mailbox for her ? ...

Run Code via Shedule Task Q
I have the following code that executes when I click a particular button within a database, what I am trying to do is schedule this code so that it will run within Schedule Tasks, say every 10 mins, on its own. How would I do this? Thanks Private Sub LoadClockDataButton_Click() Dim objClockP As ClockFileParser Dim objClockC As ClockControler Dim strFilename As String Dim lngNumRecordsRead As Long Dim intRetStatus As Integer Dim strErrString As String Dim dbs As Database Dim rst As Recordset Dim qdf As QueryDef Dim strQry As String 'Get Store Details Set dbs = CurrentDb strQry = &qu...

Code places sum at bottom, require it on top of range
I have a =sum that needs to be inserted one cell above the range (number of rows will vary but always in column "E"). The code below inserts the code one cell below the range but I'm not having any luck figuring out how to change it so that it inserts it one cell above. Any ideas? 1 2 3 4 -10- but I require -10- 1 2 3 4 Worksheets("SecondSheet").Cells(Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row, 5).Select x = Range(ActiveCell, ActiveCell.End(xlDown)).Count ActiveCell.End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0).FormulaR1C1 = "=sum(R[-" & x & "]C:R[-1]C)" Dim iLa...