Mobile Express CRM4.0 - Page cannot be found

Installed Mobile Express for CRM4.0.  Customized & published the entity, but
we are getting a "Page cannot be found error" at https://<CRM_server>/m.
There is not a lot to configure so we are at a loss to explain why in our IFD
environment we get this error (both internally as externally.  Anyone else
has this problem or better yet, figured this one out?

Thanks,
0
Henricus (9)
7/20/2009 7:50:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Henricus,

I installed it on my machine and it's working just fine, from where you are
trying to call the url ? locally or remotely ? using IP address or dns name?

--
Regards,

Karim Mohamed

"Henricus" wrote:

> Installed Mobile Express for CRM4.0.  Customized & published the entity, but
> we are getting a "Page cannot be found error" at https://<CRM_server>/m.
> There is not a lot to configure so we are at a loss to explain why in our IFD
> environment we get this error (both internally as externally.  Anyone else
> has this problem or better yet, figured this one out?
>
> Thanks,
Karim,

Using both URL os IP address, locally and remotely.  Same error.

I don't understand it.  Everything else works fine.

Thanks for your response.

"Karim Mohamed" wrote:

> Hi Henricus,
>
> I installed it on my machine and it's working just fine, from where you are
> trying to call the url ? locally or remotely ? using IP address or dns name?
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Karim Mohamed
>

> "Henricus" wrote:
>
> > Installed Mobile Express for CRM4.0.  Customized & published the entity, but
> > we are getting a "Page cannot be found error" at https://<CRM_server>/m.
> > There is not a lot to configure so we are at a loss to explain why in our IFD
> > environment we get this error (both internally as externally.  Anyone else
> > has this problem or better yet, figured this one out?
> >
> > Thanks,
0
Henricus (9)
7/20/2009 10:31:01 PM
Karim: forgot to mention that it appears a problem with site authentication,
at least that is one of the errors we receive when testing it from a Windows
Mobile PDA.

Henricus

"Karim Mohamed" wrote:

> Hi Henricus,
>
> I installed it on my machine and it's working just fine, from where you are
> trying to call the url ? locally or remotely ? using IP address or dns name?
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Karim Mohamed
>

> "Henricus" wrote:
>
> > Installed Mobile Express for CRM4.0.  Customized & published the entity, but
> > we are getting a "Page cannot be found error" at https://<CRM_server>/m.
> > There is not a lot to configure so we are at a loss to explain why in our IFD
> > environment we get this error (both internally as externally.  Anyone else
> > has this problem or better yet, figured this one out?
> >
> > Thanks,
0
Henricus (9)
7/20/2009 10:34:01 PM
Hi Henricus,

I'll try to generate the generate this error and feed you back with the
result by tomorrow.

--
Regards,

Karim Mohamed
http://karimmohamed.spaces.live.com

"Henricus" wrote:

> Karim: forgot to mention that it appears a problem with site authentication,
> at least that is one of the errors we receive when testing it from a Windows
> Mobile PDA.
>
> Henricus
>
> "Karim Mohamed" wrote:
>
> > Hi Henricus,
> >
> > I installed it on my machine and it's working just fine, from where you are
> > trying to call the url ? locally or remotely ? using IP address or dns name?
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Karim Mohamed
> >

> > "Henricus" wrote:
> >
> > > Installed Mobile Express for CRM4.0.  Customized & published the entity, but
> > > we are getting a "Page cannot be found error" at https://<CRM_server>/m.
> > > There is not a lot to configure so we are at a loss to explain why in our IFD
> > > environment we get this error (both internally as externally.  Anyone else
> > > has this problem or better yet, figured this one out?
> > >
> > > Thanks,

RMS 2.0 with/without SP3
What are the options for taking credit/debit cards with RMS 2.0 sp2 does sp3 add more options? We currently accept credit cards with PCcharge.. we are looking to lower our fees and possibly remove the third party pc charge. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01CAD7D8.D80C4130 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Max, SP3 has a new option for Microsoft Dynamics Online Payment Services. It = can use either TSYS or FDC, but I don't know anyone that is using it yet = or much a...

if cell a1 is greater than 0, how can i make b1's value go to zero?
if cell a1 is greater than 0, how can i make b1's value go to zero if value is entered in b1 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi A cell can contain either a formula, like =IF(A1>0,0,501) , or an entered constant value. So this task (enter and then calculate within the same cell) needs a macro solution, unless you can use one of the 16 777 214 remaining cells on the worksheet to produce the result in question for you. -- HTH. Best wishes Harald Followup to newsgroup only please. "froggydetail" <froggydetail.y8kjy@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in mess...

How do I continuously number pages for the entire workbook?
I have several worksheets in this file and want to print the entire workbook with page numbers. Can this be done? Thanks. Put a custom footer in that looks like this: &[Page] Of &[Pages] then right click on one of your worksheet tabs, select "select all sheets" and print (or print preview to verify this is what you want, without wasting paper). "Pattie" wrote: > I have several worksheets in this file and want to print the entire workbook > with page numbers. Can this be done? Thanks. That's what I needed. Thank you! "JMB" wrote...

numbering pages in footer
In the old excel, 1997, we could start a new page with a different page number rather than 1. I have many pages in one worksheet and many worksheets. I want the numbering footer to continue with each worksheet I prepare, and print them out at different times. I will finish one worksheet and print, and use this while working on a new worksheet, but want the next page to start where the last worksheet ended. I know you can do this by added all the worksheets together on a single worksheet and group them, however I work them at different times. On the 1997 version, you would simple ...

pmControlNumberValidate returned the ff. DBMS: 0, Great Plains: 21
Whenever we do the edit check procedure on Great Plains Version 8 ---> Transactions--->Purchasing--->Edit Checks we get this error. The stored procedure pmControlNumberValidate returned the following results: DBMS: 0, Great Plains: 21032 Hi If you have access to Customersource, Knowledgebase article 854516 will hopefully solve the error. -- Regards James[MVP] Visit MGP Blog Central http://spaces.msn.com/members/hushdontspamme/ "Jess M." <Jess M.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F684AA9-E4DF-4479-8844-2DE24BAF1589@microsoft.com... > ...

New article: How to install BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express on a SBS 2008
Hello all, We have a free article for you. There is no registration needed to view the article or to download the pdf. How to install BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express on a SBS 2008 http://www.smallbizserver.net/Articles/tabid/266/Id/343/How-to-install-BlackBerry-Enterprise-Server-Express-on-a-SBS-2008.aspx Special thanks to Jason Miller, Les Connor and Michael B. Smith for helping on this article. All are Microsoft MVP's. If you have questions logon to our site and go to the forums at: http://www.smallbizserver.net/Default.aspx?tabid=53 You need to register an acco...

Page Numbering (Starting Number Other Than 1)
I am at a loss as to how to start page numbering with number other than 1. I am using Office Pro 2003 with Publisher 2002. When I go to Tools/Options, I do not find the familiar menu "Start Numbering With . . " menu. What to do?? Regards, Bill Go to Page 1, Insert|Section -- JoAnn Paules - MVP Microsoft Publisher "Bill" <russeng@kiowaonline.net> wrote in message news:09b701c4257b$9d972530$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am at a loss as to how to start page numbering with > number other than 1. I am using Office Pro 2003 with > Publisher 2002. > When I ...

CRM 3.0 and SBS 2003 SP1 Hell solved... a bit.
Well I have spent 3 days and it's 3 am now.. but I have a level of success. PROBLEM Basically CRM 3.0 was failing the install step at the SQL reporting service pre install check. WHAT I TRIED that FAILED Well almost everyting, like 25 rollbacks vitrual server setups etc. A. 1. Installing SBS basic 2. Patched to SP 3. Install and patch SQL 2000 4. Manual install of reporting service 5. Patched Reporting service CRM Failed Preinstall check B. 1. SBS Basic 2. Patched SBS to SP1 3. Install SQL 2005 including Reproting service CRM Pre ins...

MS Money for Windows Mobile 5.0
Is there a version of MS Money that will run on Windows Mobile 5.0? If not, will one be available soon? Thanks for any info. See the thread below "Sync Problem with Windows Mobile 5". Apparently, you will only be able to sync with a WM5.0 device when the new version of Money is released (usually Sept each year). In the meantime, if you own a WM5 device, then you can sync with Quicken 2006, but not with Money 2006. Go figure. "Bryan Cox" wrote: > Is there a version of MS Money that will run on Windows Mobile 5.0? If not, > will one be available soon? >...

odd and even page headers, and section breaks
Hi, I have a document with 3 sections at the moment. The first section just contains the title page, the last section just contains the last page. The body of the document is contained in section 2. The setting for "Same as previous" has been turned off in all the headers and footers. I need to introduce odd and even pages in the body of the document, specifically at page 6, so i can have different headers and footers in that part of the document. I need page 6 to be an odd page. I've tried a number of ways and none of them have worked. I've tried clicking...

MTA Error: Access violation (0xc0000005), Faulting application emsmta.exe, version 6.5.7226.0
Hello Folks, I have an issue with MTA on Exchange 20003 Cluster. I ran MTACHECK and it didnt report any error. Here are events explaining the problem' Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeMTA Event Category: Field Engineering Event ID: 9405 Date: 6/20/2005 Time: 2:41:11 PM User: N/A Description: An unexpected error has occurred which may cause the MTA to terminate. Error: Access violation (0xc0000005) at Address 0x4699b5 reading from 0x0. [BASE DISP:ROUTER 14] (16) For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. =========================================...

CRM 3.0 & Integration to GP
We currently have CRM 1.2 integrated with Great Plains. In the CRM 3 information I've seen, I haven't run across anything related to improvements/changes made to the integration piece of the puzzle. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this aspect of the new CRM or has links to information about integration to GP in 3.0. -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com There is nothing out there yet. The beta has not even begun fot the 3.0 integration. More details should be coming out as 3.0 ships....

After Action Report on Office 2008 SP1 12.1.0
It worked so well I used the 2008 Remove Office utility to totally remove Office 2004 from my hard drive. Ditched the training wheels and everything seems to be working. Thanks to the Microsoft Office for Mac team for a very nice update. ...

Outlook express 6, schedule an email
How do I schedule an email to be sent later at a future date? Michael Morris <mikemorris1@hotmail.com> wrote: > How do I schedule an email to be sent later at a future date? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. I think the answer, however, is "you can't." -- Brian Tillman ...

CRM4 Email Tracking
Hello, I just recently upgraded to CRM4 in my Production environment and I am having email tracking issues. Have setup up the new Email Router directly on my Exchange Server and I have the users setup with the following config. Email access type Incoming - Forward Mailbox Email access type Outgoing - Email Router The rules are published and I can see the email show up and dissapear in the Forward Mailbox, but when they show up in Outlook they are not showing that they are tracked. You can see the tracking token in the subject line, but the replies are not showing tracked and they ar...

GP 8.0 Need to print invoice to multiple printers from document
We have an office and two ship sites. We need to print the same document to two of the sites. Now Great Plains makes you go change the printer setup before printing the invoice to the screen. Need to be able to select the printer needed from the document printed to the screen. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader...

returned mail
--------------------------------------- There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <servername #5.5.0 smtp;552 MS-Office file containing VBA macros found inside of the email> --------------------------------------- I cannot figure out why this error continues to come up. This just started after loading the patches from last Tuesday, and it does not happen with all office files. These files probably do have macro's, but they had no problems sending before last Tuesday's patch day. A googl...

Chip Pearson- you're web page is down
I am getting a 404 error on Cpearson.com cpearson.com/excel.html works though The page loads fine for me. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "scott" <scott@mail.mail.com> wrote in message news:u8pAPpLBFHA.1564@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I am getting a 404 error on Cpearson.com > cpearson.com/excel.html works though > works fine for me too -- Rob van Gelder - http://www.vangelder.co.nz/excel "Chip Pearson" <chip@cpearson.com> wrote in message news:%23YvgfrLBFHA.3492@TK2MSFTNGP...

CRM4.0
after upgrading from CRM3.0 to CRM4.0, I have see the below error (web client IE). "An error has occured. Try this action again. If........" And actually the action completed successfully. The strange thing is it only happens on my PC. Any ideas ? -- Thsnks! -crmdev003 ...

The mail proxy for this folder could not be found.
I am trying to set a mail alias for a public folder. (ex: foldername@ad.company.com) When I try get properties on a public folder in Exchange System Manger, I receive an error: "The mail proxy for this folder cannot be found. This may be due to replication delays. The mail enabled pages will not be shown. ID no: C1038a21" I looked up this error message and found KB 322123, but the routing group it describes does not appear. There is still a ADC (AD connector) from 5.5, but it's not doing anything I know of. I'm running on a 2003 Exchange Cluster, recently upgraded from E...

CRM 4.0
I have a CRM 4.0 Professional (with Exchange mail router integration) user who is trying to send email that CRM reports is too big... no attachments, single paragraph of plain text. I'm aware of the max size setting for attahments but have not seen one for messages themselves. To my knowledge no changes have been made in the system and this user has sent emails recently with and without attachments. Thoughts? Much appreciated, JD See registry setting for maximize the email string etc. Can you check log if its not sending, whats log saying, email me. -- Regards, MS CRM Certifi...

REQ:::: Outlook express v AOL... HELP
Hi can anyone tell me how I can use outlook express to read newsgroups. I have recently signed for AOL b/band and hate the AOL newsgroup reading system. ta in advance Jimbo Jimbo the lucky prophet wrote: > Hi can anyone tell me how I can use outlook express to read > newsgroups. I have recently signed for AOL b/band and hate the AOL > newsgroup reading system. > > ta in advance > > > Jimbo This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these news...

I want to print multi pages on one page.
I've tried going into set up and under page layout telling it to print 2 pages per sheet, but that doesn't work. Is there another way? If, by "multi-pages" you really mean multiple worksheets on one page that is not possible. You could add a 'summary' worksheet to combin your data and print that with the "fit to page" option checked on th Page Setup screen. Be careful with the 'fit to screen' as it can mak the printout unreadably small. Good Luck Bruc -- swatsp0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- swatsp0p...

Custom web page loads on POS login
I saw an RMS setup the other day, where they had a custom web page (to enter their customers fuel loaylty number). This page appeared straight away after logging into POS in the main part part of the screen (where your list of items are) Does anyone know how they did this? I can't find anywhere where you can set this, can only find the html web status in SO admin Cheers ...

Linking Charts to publisher file saved as web page
Good Day I hope someone can help me with this question - I am using publisher 2007 to create a newsletter ( Saved as web page ) on our local intarnet. I am now trying to add / link charts and excel tables to the newsletter. I am only able to paste as picture and have them dynamically update with daily sales for example. Can anyone help me with this . . . I am trying to find a way to insert excel charts and tables into my publisher 2007 webpage and have them automatically update when the excel files update - I do not want to copy and paste and re-publish everyday ...