Missing line feeds when printing entity CRM 4.0

Now that we upgraded to 4.0, we found that when one print e.g service
appontment report, it takes line feeds (carriage returns) off.

It makes readability harder and voids ability to format the report.

Is this a bug and is there something we could do to get line feeds back?

0
Perttis (3)
4/21/2008 6:46:00 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Controlling printed records when report bound to multiple tables
I created a report that uses the control from a form to generate a report based on that record's primary key. This form also has a subform which has relationships tied to the primary key for record identification and is linked to the main table. When preview the report the data from the subform either does not show up in the preview when using the filter [control]=[form]![control].[value] or makes multiple copies of the report equal to the number of entries in the subform's table. Is there any way around this? I have tried queries but have not found a way to use a f...

Permissions is not allowing me to use my print preview.
Help! Don't understand My Permission in Excel. Even though I unrestrict, it still doesn't allow me to Preview my documents. How do I reset? Please Help, ...

Line Graph with two different data points
Hello, I am trying to create a line chart with numbers from my product Vs a competitor. The problem i am having is how can i make a chart that will have four data points comparing to each other? For example Product A- 1.5 1.2 1.6 1.8 Product B- 2.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Product A- 70% 20 % 30% 67% Product B- 65% 30% 65% 55% How do i get all of these numbers on one chart? Is a line chart correct. I want to see these numbers compared?? Thank you so much Hi, Since the number don't appear related to the percentages you might plot them on the same chart but two different axes. If they were relate...

About CRM Installation
I would like to know if we can install Microsoft CRM 1.2 and Visual Studio 2003 on the same machine or problems may occur -- Best regards Jacques Hamalian senior CRM developer No problem, but CRM as a server which not good to install VS on it. "Jacques" wrote: > I would like to know if we can install Microsoft CRM 1.2 and Visual Studio 2003 > on the same machine or problems may occur > -- > Best regards > Jacques Hamalian > senior CRM developer ...

CRM Internal email lost
Hello I have a problem with emails generated within CRM 3, the emails are not delivered to any internal user's exchange mailbox but they are are beeing delivered outside our domain. Has anybody got a clue on why this is happening or how I can get the mails to be delivered to the Domain users? BR Claudio Any luck on this we are having the same problem. Thank you! "Claudio S" wrote: > Hello > I have a problem with emails generated within CRM 3, the emails are not > delivered to any internal user's exchange mailbox but they are are beeing > delivered outsid...

Reference to undeclared parameter entity

Forwarding #4
I have a user that is leaving our organization, but would like to have e-mails that are sent to his address forwarded to his personal address for a few months just in case. I'd like to accomodate him, but I also need to delete his account. Is there a way to have Exchange Server 2003 forward e-mails to him without him having an Active Directory account? I believe you would be able to achieve this by simply creating a contact for that user. Set the personal address as the e-mail address of the contact when you create it, then afterwards, add his old Exchange e-mail addresses to the pro...

report prefiltering does not work for custom entity
Please help. I've been trying for days but can't get the reports prefiltering to work for my custom entity. I created a simple report with the CRMAF_ prefix and deploy to the CRM server. The report works fine and display all data OK. Except the pre filter does not work i.e. the "Edit Filter" button does not show. My question is: Does report prefiltering works for custom entity? I saw a lot of posts regarding this topic and tried all the suggestions i could find, but still no luck. I tried the microsoft tutorial in creating a prefilterable report base on the account...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 and Microsoft VPC
Dear Forum Members: I have installed Microsoft VPC 5.3.582.45, but I can't get Microsoft CRM 3.0 (VPC image) up and running on my external hard drive. Does anyone know how to point Microsoft VPC to the Microsoft CRM VPC image loaded on my external hard drive? Please help! Thanks, I think the CRM3 VPC has expired "Caseroo" <Caseroo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30C46BB4-71F1-41C1-8BB2-899325493D1E@microsoft.com... > Dear Forum Members: > > I have installed Microsoft VPC 5.3.582.45, but I can't get Microsoft CRM > 3.0 > (VPC i...

run Microsoft Publisher 2002 macro in command line
This might look simple but I cannot figure it out. How can you run a Microsoft Publisher 2002 macro in command line? (like in Word, you can do winword file.doc /mNAMEOFTHEMACRO ) In a command line I am not sure. Try posting at microsoft.public.publisher.programming Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.kvalheim.org >-----Original Message----- >This might look simple but I cannot figure it out. > >How can you run a Microsoft Publisher 2002 macro in command line? >(like in Word, you can do winword file.doc /mNAMEOFTHEMACRO ) >. > ...

Can Line Chart Overlaps be Highlighted?
Can the overlap portion(s) of two lines in a chart be shown in a different color, without having to manually draw a shape? I would like to show the areas where Line A is above Line B as red, and the areas where it crosses below in blue - is it possible to do this without manually drawing in shapes? Hi, To some extent it depends how many times the lines cross. If it's just the once then you can use area charts to provide the shading. http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng21.htm http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=590 This may help if the used one line as a base line...

Printing in reverse order
I have printed out nearly 500 letters to be mailed out using mailmerge and publisher. I would like to not run them through the printer again and print address info on the reverse side so they can be run through a folding machine and mailed out. PROBLEM: the list and the pages are in reverse order and since I merged personal info on one side, the address side must correspond. Can publisher print out in reverse? I have tried copies from 500 - 1 but it still print from 1 - 500. The original list was not sorted in any manner, it was exported from a database. Suggestions please... TIA R...

Printing in excel always comes out in bold even tho bold not on
When I print in excel my work always comes out in bold even though the bold is not switched on. Any suggestions?? It could be a printer setting. Does it print in bold from other applications? Regards, Fred "Scarlett50" <Scarlett50@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF3BAEA1-4D22-449E-BB8F-31DD8855AF20@microsoft.com... > When I print in excel my work always comes out in bold even though the > bold > is not switched on. Any suggestions?? No only when I have to type a report in excel - the actual report is ok on other computers! but...

time line in chart
Hi How do I put a vertical line in a chart in excel at a given point? i.e. timeline Thanks Jon I know this is too elementary, but go from here: You have a scatter chart from A1:B6 (X A1:A6; Y B1:B6) 10 3 11 4 12 5 13 6 14 7 15 8 A 2nd source series is A8:B9 (X A8:A9; Y B8:B9) 13 0 13 6 giving you the a vertical line at X=13. "jon" <jon@nospam.com> wrote: >Hi >How do I put a vertical line in a chart in excel at a given point? i.e. >timeline >Thanks >Jon ----== Posted via Pronews.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.prone...

Access violation in CDaoQueryDef::Open or CSimpleStringT::GetLength(). VC++ 6.0 app compiled in Visual C++ .NET
Hi, I have a problem using DAO in Visual C++ .net Standard edition. We have an old project created in Visual C++ 6.0 Professional. The projects compiles, links ok (with a lot of warnings telling the DAO-classes are deprecated). The compiled program executes ok until I am about to access the database. Some accesses goes ok, but some are not. It is always the same databse accesses that the program crashes on. The database that I'm using is Access 97. I also have tried converting it to 2000 and 2002. In this function the crash occurs in daocore.cpp: void CDaoQueryDef::Open(LPCTSTR lpszName...

Drop Down List #4
I am trying to insert a drop down list in one worksheet. I have a list of names on worksheet 2 that I would like to drop down. The directions from Help are hard to follow and there seem to be missing steps. HELP See Debra Dalgleish's website for good instructions: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Particularly, the "Name the List Range" section Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "Kerry Anne" wrote: > I am trying to insert a drop down list in one worksheet. I have a list of > names on worksheet 2 that I would like to dr...

Publisher 2003
I'm attempting to print a calendar and I keep getting the message, "Cannot load the printer driver." I have no idea what that means other than I'm unable to print my calendar. Anyone have any ideas? I get the same message whenever I try to print a card I've created. HELP! -- The computer has been chucked out the picture window and the birds are nesting in it. *sigh* Merrie wrote: > I'm attempting to print a calendar and I keep getting the message, > "Cannot load the printer driver." I have no idea what that means > other than I'm una...

Export CRM-contacts to Outlook Global Contact (CRM 1.2)
Hi, I want to export all the contacts in CRM to the Outlook Global Contact, so all the non-CRM-users can find contacts with there phonenumber etc. There is no support for this at all in CRM 1.2 I can do this manually. First export all the contact to Excel and from there back in Global Contact. Now the problem is the 'Save as'-field. You can only set this field by opening the contact, set the field and save it. For one contact is this no problem, for 5000 contacts it is. When I import the contacts I can't set the value of this field. It has a default value, but I need anoth...

Spam in subject line
I am using WIN2K and running microsoft outlook 2003 and some are running OE6. We are on a network running dsl on a Linksys router and are NOT using an in house mail server. The problem I am having is... whenever I send email to anyone on the network or even to myself it always returns with SPAM: in the subject line. I have added our domain as safe senders in the rules and the emails do not get stuck in the junk folder but SPAM will always be on the Subject line. We run a dynamic ip and a few months ago the IP was flagged at DSBL for running an open relay, but ever since the Ip addre...

ExcelReport 2.0 Released!
Dear all, ExcelReport 2.0 Released! Please check http://www.ljzsoft.com ExcelReport is an Excel report generator that outputs reports in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format. If you know how to use Microsoft Excel and write SQL statements, you can use ExcelReport to create all kinds of Excel reports as you need. Main Changes in ExcelReport 2.0 * Design an ExcelReport file with the extension ".xrf". * Add a editor of ".xrf" file. You can create, open a XRF file using ExcelReport. * Change the user interface * Change the syntax of functions. * Can put data of each record i...

CRM 4.0
Guys, We've Microsoft CRM 4.0 Server roll up 8 as well as CRM Outlook Client on the same roll up version. Our Internal Web Access works without problems users get to it and they're automatically authenticated. IFD Development is the same way except they're prompt through a login page for their username and password when they're coming from an external network. Ever since we moved to a new facility users are experiencing problems connecting to CRM using their outlook client, I have a test machine where I have the CRM Outlook Client install and has always worked. These ar...

CRM API: Converting an Object Type value -> ObjectType
I've setup post callouts in CRM which notify me when a CRM object has been modified. CRM sends me the ObjectType value so I know what type of object has been modified. For example 1 for an Account, 132 for an Activity... I can't figure out however how to convert the number back into an ObjectType. In theory it should be very simple, but from what I can tell the ObjectType class is NOT an Enum, oddly enough. I've tried the following: int objectTypeValue = 2; // which is a Contact // returns otActivity test = (ObjectType) Enum.ToObject(typeof(ObjectType), objectTypeValue); // r...

Missing pictures when converting to pdf
When I convert a file to pdf, some of the pictures in the doc file do not make it into the pdf file. I tried several times. Tried creating a new Word file. Compressed pictures. Help, I have to deliver this document to my customer soon. Make sure that the pictures are embedded and not linked int he word file. Are u linking them?? "Martiart" wrote: > When I convert a file to pdf, some of the pictures in the doc file do not > make it into the pdf file. > I tried several times. Tried creating a new Word file. Compressed pictures. > Help, I have to deliver th...

CRM 3.0 Great Plains Integration
Does anyone know if the upcoming CRM 3.0 Great Plains Integration will require Great Plains 9.0 or will it also work with Great Plains 8.0. Thanks! ...

Has anyone successfully installed CRM on SBS?
Has anyone successfully been able to install CRM3.0 on a SBS2k3 server and if so do you have a walkthrough of steps to get this installed and working correctly? I have installed this several times on SBS servers. I just used the deploymnet guide and it was very straightforward. Are you getting stuck at a particular step? <wedor> wrote in message news:uwoR4jmUGHA.5108@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Has anyone successfully been able to install CRM3.0 on a SBS2k3 server and > if so do you have a walkthrough of steps to get this installed and working > correctly? > do ...