Missing drop downs on history and case screens.

I have 2 installs of 4.0.

On one of them I can go to an account and then the history or case
screen under that account and see a Filter on: and Include: drop down.
above the view area.

Why would this be missing? I believe it is standard and can't find
anything regarding setting it up or adding it.

Without these options, the case screen only shows cases I create, I
can't see others peoples open or closed items.

Thanks for your help!
0
djaimless (6)
8/17/2010 2:13:03 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Mailbox store missing from on-media catalog
Hi, Im trying to restore a mailbox from an older backup that was created using ntbackup 'full system backup' option. I assumed that the mailbox store would be a part of this catalog, but it is not listed. I do see the c:\Program Files\Exchsrvr directory which has been backup up, but only the log files are shown within the MDBDATA folder where I am expecting to also see the .edb and ..stm files. Please advise charlie at im-design dot net In your backup routine you have to separately backup "Infomation Store". Charlie wrote: > Hi, > > Im trying to restore a ...

Clearing Search Drop Down Menu
When I search for a word within Outlook's (XP Prof.) "Find" option it creates a drop-down list of the last word you just searched for. How can I clear this drop-down list? Just like IE creates a drop-down list of your most current websites you can easily clear it by deleting your History, but what about within Outlook. ...

Adobe Acrobat PDF buttons are missing from Publisher
The Acrobat PDF conversion buttons have gone missing from my Publisher 2003 program. They are still available in Word, and other software. How can I restore the buttons in Publisher? The Acrobat is Professional, V. 7.0.09-- current. The only way at present to convert docs is to go to the distiller, and reverse-engineer them. ShastAA wrote: > The Acrobat PDF conversion buttons have gone missing from my Publisher 2003 > program. They are still available in Word, and other software. How can I > restore the buttons in Publisher? Try Help > About and look for Disabled I...

Drop down menu
I have created a drop down menu with 3 options Contact Enquiry Order I want the colour of the text in the row next to the drop down menu to change for each option when it is selected in the menu. Help! set your conditional format to the formula option.your first format when the cell link for your drop down box= 1 is one colour,2=second colour,3=third colour -- paul remove nospam for email addy! "MGC" wrote: > I have created a drop down menu with 3 options > Contact > Enquiry > Order > I want the colour of the text in the row next to the drop down menu to &g...

Unique Lead Id like Case ID
Hi All, I want to attach a unique id with lead just like we have for case, quote, contracts,etc(CAS-10225-xv72s). C Can i know as to which procedure, function or DLL is doing so or do i need to write my own utility. If i need to write my own, how shall i go abot this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Piyush There are multiple ways to achieve this but they all depend on using code to get the next id number. For instance after adding a field to lead to store the id number you could add a workflow rule that calls a .net assembly to find your last id and add one to it. You can also do this us...

Enable Drag and Drop in the Service Scheduling Calendar
The Service Scheduling Calendar provides a visual representation of scheduled activities but does not lend itself to real life situations e.g., an engineer has gone off sick and the scheduler has to assign jobs to various other engineers quickly or there has been a traffic holdup and there is a knock on effect. Enabling drag and drop of scheduled activities both in horizontally (date/time) and vertically (resources) would vastly improve the usability. I have had two customers this last week who have told me the Service Scheduling, as it stands, cannot be used in their businesses as it...

what am i missing???
I cant get any templates off the Microsoft web site for excel. everytime I go to get one when excel opens up it encounters a problem and shuts down. I did all the update scan disc ect but still no luck. Any ideas what is going on? I am using excel 200 & win xp B.B. From a post by Ken Macksey I don't know if this will work for you, but it worked for me. 1. Click tools 2. Click internet options 3. Click privacy tab 4. In the web sites area, click edit 5. In the address of web site textbox, paste http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templategallery/ 6.Click allow 7.Click OK 8. Clic...

Importing a CASE
We are using ACT! 6 and wish to import contact records as Cases into CRM 3.0. Can someone advise on this please. Thanks. S ...

How can I get =Clean and =Proper Case to run on all cells in a col
I have 3 columns (K, L, M) that we paste text into from other soucres. The text that's pasted is sometime all caps, hence the reason for the "Proper Case" Function and additionally the pasted text contains hard returns that need to be remove so that it reads correctly, hence the "Clean" function. I would like for this to happen as soon as the text is pasted into the cell. Thanks for your help in advance, Coyote ...

Exchange 2003 Free/Busy Folder Missing
I'm in the process of migrating from Exchange 2000 to 2003 on new hardware but the free/busy folder is missing on the new machine and won't replicate from the old server. I've tried re-creating the system folders on the Exchange 2003 server (KB284200) and resetting them (KB822444) but neither worked. All settings appeared fine for KB284200 and nothing at all happened for KB822444. What do I need to do to reset/recreate the system folders on the Exchange 2003 server? - Keith The specific error is pasted below. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event Cat...

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL blue screen and something else
I`m not going to lie... I`m not very tech savvy. I`ve scrolled through all the related posts and haven`t seen what I`ve been experiencing. So a few days ago -- well, Monday I suppose -- I turned off my computer. The next day I turned it on and after about 10-15 minutes of usage it went to a blue screen with some obscene message. I figured my computer had a terrible virus so I slowly restored all my valuable files in these 10 minute interverels (note: I could only get 10 minutes of computer access every 40 minutes. If I tried say five minutes after the last blue screen it`d work fo...

In Excel 2003 Is it possible to print a split screen in a spreadsh
I am aware of print area, but I'd like to be able to print the split screen the way I see it, so I can float my A column where I want and print. I know I can copy and paste into Word also, too much trouble. Go to file >pagesetup and select the sheet tab. Enter the columns you want shown in the dialog box "columns to repeat at left" >-----Original Message----- >I am aware of print area, but I'd like to be able to print the split screen >the way I see it, so I can float my A column where I want and print. I know I >can copy and paste into Word also, too ...

Does GP keeps customer history records??
Hi: I've been asked to generate a report in which shows when did a customer passed from cash to credit, the specific date. So far all i could found was the modified date of the customer, but it's a general modification. Any help is appreciated Regards Luis Luis, There is nothing 'out of the box' in GP that will keep a record of changes made to master records, which is what it sounds like you're looking for. There is a separately sold module called Audit Trails that will let you set up this kind of tracking or you could create your own trigger on the customer mas...

Removing history of files from the File menu
I woulk like to know how to delete the history of recent files form the file menu. Hi Richard Under Tools>Options>General delete the value in Recently Used Files List. Don't use the spinner, as this will not allow you to go below 1, and it will not allow you to set it to zero, so just press delete in the box. To do it programmatically, something like the following Sub HideRecentFiles() With Application .RecentFiles.Maximum = 0 End With End Sub Obviously you would want the reverse to Show the List, where you set the value to something greater than...

Did you miss out on the .com Boom?
The first wave of the Internet opportunity explosion has come and gone. If you were in tune to the opportunities of the day in the late 1990's AND you were very LUCKY, you likely would not be reading this right now. Instead, you would be resting comfortably "on the other side" as some call it. The place where the grass IS greener, or at least it would seem so, simply because you would have the financial independence, peace and the time to sit and watch it grow, if that were your desire. Good news: The SECOND WAVE is now upon us! For a very LIMITED TIME, you may register for FREE ...

Finding and installing missing fonts
Hi, I have FP2002. I've installed it on two machines. I notice though that theres quite a few fonts that are missing from my laptop. . I have identical programs on both pc's and find it strange that the fonts are not in the Publisher font file. What is the best way to put the missing ones on one pc? Should I copy the fonts I need to media then load them into the windows font file? Thanks in advance Catt I would suggest starting here to make sure that the "missing fonts" are supplied with that version of Publisher. http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx...

capture screen with mouse?
when I capture my screen = PrintScreen or API function my mouse (cursor) always hide.... Is there a way to capture screen with mouse? thanks ...

Exchange 5.5 volume is missing !!!
Dear all, our server power supply just burned out and after replacing it the exchange volume was gone.... Will reinstalling Exchange 5.5 solve the trick... !?!? Any help or ideas please .... Please HELP me "Rami" <rami_hasan74@hotmail.com> wrote in news:11a4201c3f574$2ade2980 $a001280a@phx.gbl: > our server power supply just burned out and after > replacing it the exchange volume was gone.... > > Will reinstalling Exchange 5.5 solve the trick... !?!? > "Exchange volume" do you mean your hard drive is not recognized? You may need to recover fro...

Missing Numbering Add-in for Excel 2000
Hi, When opening invoices created with the template, I get the error message "The numbering add-in must be added for optimal numbering and toolbar behavior. Please load this add-in into your Library directory." I don't have this add-in, which I believe is called Tmpltnum.xla (from discussions on the forums). Where can I download this file, as I don't see it anywhere on the official Office website? Thanks a bunch, Mitch ...

Missing Entries in M'03 Reports
Transactions are missing in reports. E.g., I have a deposit clearly entered on 1/14/04 in my cash transactions, but when I run a report for Jan. 04 that deposit doesn't show up in the actual column of Monthly Report. Any ideas? Thanks! Some part of the customization may be wrong. (Here I'm assuming that the report in question is not a Monthly Report which can not be customized and generally doesn't show just one deposit anyway.) "Tim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5d8701c3deb2$3d71d0c0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > Transactions are ...

Permissions tab missing from Inbox properties
Hello, When attempting to view the properties for a user's Inbox or any folder/subfolder in their mailbox the permissions tab is missing (this is occuring while I'm logged on his workstation as the user). Yet when I open outlook on another workstation logged in as administrator and add the user's mailbox to the outlook profile I can see the permissions tab. I checked permissions on the Exchange server and I even added his account as owner to his mailbox but the issued persisted. Enviroment: Windows 2000 Small Buiness Enterprise server SP4 Windows 2000 Pro SP4 with Outlook...

missing email #6
Hi, Hope somebody knows how to fix my problem. Exchange 2003 GFI Mail Essentials 10 Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Trend Micro server protect I have a user that cannot recieve emails from a certain external user. The same email is sent to me and comes through fine. any ideas? No attachments and none of the emails showed up in the spam filter. No rules are setup on the mailbox either. Are there any utilities that would help me troubleshoot this? thanks in advance. have you done any message tracing? I would do that first, to see if the message in question is actually being delivered to th...

Missing DLL file prevents me using PST Files?
Hello - I posted on here a while ago asking for help as following a company merger I cannot use PST files in Outlook 2000 (Windows NT machine). I have been told that work have removed a DLL file which is causing this. Do any of you have experience of this? If so any idea what DLL file I need to add back in? Many thanks, Carl. Do you mean that the corporate IT removed the DLL so you can't use PSTs? Do they have a good reason for this? "Carl Jarvis" <carljarvis@nothankyouforthespammister.co.uk> wrote in message news:1125040515.4863.0@nnrp-t71-03.news.uk.clara.ne...

Drop downs in Data Form
Hi there, I have been using the form option in the data menu to input info like a database. One of my columns is uses validation with a dropdown menu. Is there anyway to have that dropdown show up when inputting in forms? -- Gator9 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Gator9's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28752 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=484386 You could try John Walkenbach's Enhanced Data Form. It's a free add-in that allows combo boxes, so it could disp...

Drop Down List, AutoPostBack
I swear if I have to 'relearn' how AutoPostBack, EnableViewState and Me.IsPostBack works, or should work, I'm going to literally tear my hair out. I've got a pretty simple form, couple of text boxes, a check box, a drop down list and a button. The drop down list is populated via code, and that works fine. The TextValue is set to a one field returned by a stored procedure, as is the ValueField set to an associated numeric value. When I hit the command button to submit and run my code, the value selected in the drop down list changes. The values listed in the drop ...