Missing CRM Task Bar

We recently performed a 3.0 roll-out and on a few of the machines the CRM
Task Bar is not appearing when compossing an email? Any ideas?
--
Thank you for the help!!

Richard Page MSc.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

What other add-ins do they have installed in Outlook? If you look at
HELP/ABOUT in outlook is anything disabled?
--
Anne Stanton, MBSCP-CRM
President, The Norwich Group

Written on a Lenovo T60p running VISTA Ultimate
Tracked in MS Dynamics CRM v3.0 Rollup 1, Outlook Client v3.0C (with hotfix)
Good Neighbor to Groove 2007, OneNote 2007, Office Enterprise 2007,
Autotask, LinkedIN,
TypePad and More!
"RikPage" <RikPage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We recently performed a 3.0 roll-out and on a few of the machines the CRM
> Task Bar is not appearing when compossing an email? Any ideas?
> --
> Thank you for the help!!
>
> Richard Page MSc.

0
Anne
4/10/2007 10:06:10 PM
Have passed on your advise to my client, thank you. Will let you know.
--
Thank you for the help!!

Richard Page MSc.

"Anne Stanton" wrote:

> What other add-ins do they have installed in Outlook? If you look at
> HELP/ABOUT in outlook is anything disabled?
> --
> Anne Stanton, MBSCP-CRM
> President, The Norwich Group
> Principal, GlobalBrain LLC
> The CRM Lady at www.CRMLady.com

> Written on a Lenovo T60p running VISTA Ultimate
> Tracked in MS Dynamics CRM v3.0 Rollup 1, Outlook Client v3.0C (with hotfix)
> Good Neighbor to Groove 2007, OneNote 2007, Office Enterprise 2007,
> Autotask, LinkedIN,
> TypePad and More!
> "RikPage" <RikPage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > We recently performed a 3.0 roll-out and on a few of the machines the CRM
> > Task Bar is not appearing when compossing an email? Any ideas?
> > --
> > Thank you for the help!!
> >
> > Richard Page MSc.

In effect the CRM ad-in was not active. But once activated it caused Outlook
to revert to a safe mode and gve a warning message that the ad-in was causing
a system fault.

Do you have another suggestion to correct this?

--
Thank you for the help!!

Richard Page MSc.