Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll download

Can somebody help me get the Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll file. I want to
test the SDK and development for CRM. I know it's on the install CD,
but I'm still waiting for it to be ordered and delevered by the
company. Can somebody send it to me, or can I download it somewhere,
so I can start learning?

Thanks in advance,
R. Bakkers
0
rob
11/17/2003 2:36:59 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Rob,

You're not going to get very far with the SDK if you don't have CRM
installed yet.  All you'll be able to do is make sure stuff compiles.  You
won't be able to test any of your code as it will require an installed
version of CRM to run.

Matt

"Rbakkers" <rob.bakkers@home.nl> wrote in message
Can somebody help me get the Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll file. I want to
test the SDK and development for CRM. I know it's on the install CD,
but I'm still waiting for it to be ordered and delevered by the
company. Can somebody send it to me, or can I download it somewhere,
so I can start learning?

Thanks in advance,
R. Bakkers

0
Matt
11/17/2003 5:12:44 PM
"Matt Parks" <mattp65@removetoX_Xyahoo.Com> wrote in message news:<#A2QJ4SrDHA.2304@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>...
> Rob,
>
> You're not going to get very far with the SDK if you don't have CRM
> installed yet.  All you'll be able to do is make sure stuff compiles.  You
> won't be able to test any of your code as it will require an installed
> version of CRM to run.
>
> Matt

Matt,

I have a Virtual PC image containing a full install of CRM from
Microsoft. I unfortunately doesn't contain the required DLL file. So I
already have CRM running, I just don't have the install cd.

Rob
0
rob
11/18/2003 9:16:07 AM
Search the CRM Server install source files.  It's there; but doesn't get
copied durring the install.

> "Matt Parks" <mattp65@removetoX_Xyahoo.Com> wrote in message
> > Rob,
> >
> > You're not going to get very far with the SDK if you don't have CRM
> > installed yet.  All you'll be able to do is make sure stuff compiles.
You
> > won't be able to test any of your code as it will require an installed
> > version of CRM to run.
> >
> > Matt
>
> Matt,
>
> I have a Virtual PC image containing a full install of CRM from
> Microsoft. I unfortunately doesn't contain the required DLL file. So I
> already have CRM running, I just don't have the install cd.
>
> Rob

0
Nathan

Automating a Queue in CRM
I've been working with CRM at our company and it doesn't look like I can apply a workflow rule to a queue, just objects like contacts, accounts, etc. Is there an easy way to automate a queue after it is set up. For example if an email comes into a customer support queue to route the email to a particular CRM user ? You can't drive workflow off of Activities in this release. CRM 2005 will have the ability to drive workflow off the Activity objects. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 16 N...

How to customize Microsoft Money
Is there a way to programmatically customize Microsoft Money? Thanks, Luca See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=10. "lalberti" <lalberti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:998312B8-2928-4C61-98F7-F20F38822EF7@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to programmatically customize Microsoft Money? ...

How do you close a CRM 3.0 Service Ticket?
We just started using CRM 3.0 and are testing it out. There doesn't seem to be a way to close a service ticket in CRM 3.0. How do you close a ticket in CRM 3.0? While inside the case record, from the actions menu, select resolve case or cancel case. "DeWayne" wrote: > We just started using CRM 3.0 and are testing it out. There doesn't seem to > be a way to close a service ticket in CRM 3.0. How do you close a ticket in > CRM 3.0? I figured it out just moments before reading your post, but thanks for the help anyway. "Jason Lattimer" wrote: > ...

Reporting in CRM help!!!!!!!
Hi guys, It would be great if anyone could help me with this one. In the Sales Pipline report instead of using estimatedvalue for my calculations I want to use another custom field. Does anyone know how this can be done and if so how. I don't want to change any of the functionality of the report just simple change the field that use. My custom field is also a Money field Thanks Will Assuming you are using v3.0, You need visual studio to modify reports. Reports are saved in SQL reporting Services. If you are using 1.2, you customize reports using crystal "Will" wrote: ...

Microsoft Office Training FREE CDs
FREE COMPUTER TRAINING CDs Computer Training CDs Free -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Computer Training CDs FreeWin FREE training cds worth $99.95 US. http://www.discoveryvip.com/ Direct Contest Link http://www.discoveryvip.com/trainingcd/index.php Learn Windows XP training and Office XP Training includes Word 2002 : Word 2002 Advanced : Excel 2002 : Excel 2002 Advanced : Outlook 2002 :PowerPoint 2002 -- sral ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sral's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...

MS-CRM should support Recurring Appointment
MS-CRM should support Recurrring Appointment, just like MS-Outlook. Since CRM works in Outlook, this functionality should be available. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defau...

Closed Opportunity Description in Database
When you close an opportunity you can enter a description, this does not get added to the description for the opportunity, and I can't figure out where to get it either to use in an email template or what database table it is in. Anyone know? This is in CRM version 4.0. There is a systm entity called Opportunityclose. It is available in the database FilteredOpportunityClose view. I don't think you can get to it from an email template, but you definately can from a report/SQL query. This is the same story for the case resolution description. "JR" wrote: > Whe...

Upgrading reports from CRM 3.0 to 4.0
Having spent around 10 hours trying to upgrade a custom report from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0, I thought I’d post a message to share my pain and the solution! It appears that in CRM 4.0 Microsoft have made a change to the way in which the standard reports retrieve the name of the user running the report. I have been unable to find any documentation about this. If you have a custom report that is based on a standard CRM 3.0 report (i.e. it has the CRM_FullName parameter & UserInfo dataset) and upload it into CRM 4.0 then try to run it, you may get either of the following behaviours • Th...

Can not download bank statments correctly
I upgraded from MS 2003 Deluxe to MS 2007 DeLuxe,when I try to download my bank statments /no matter what format I use QIF or OFX/ I do not get all transactions and the ones that appear have strange year dates: 2008, 2011, 2009 etc.??? Will someone tell me how to fix it ? Thank You. Regards Adam In microsoft.public.money, Adam wrote: >I upgraded from MS 2003 Deluxe to MS 2007 DeLuxe,when I try to download my >bank statments /no matter what format I use QIF or OFX/ I do not get all >transactions and the ones that appear have strange >year dates: 2008, 2011, 2009 etc.??? &g...

Microsoft CRM and Team Foundation Server
We are looking at implementing Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Microsoft CRM. Can anyone tell me if I will run into problems if I try to install both of these on one box? ...

VPC with CRM and GP
Any VPC with CRM, GP, and integration connector installed? If a VPC not available, can you suggest any document or resource? My interest is with respect to data mapping between these applications and how the data integration can help. Thanks in advance. Venkat Hi Venkat, I have not see a VPC with GP and CRM. You can always download the CRM VPC which is available in the Microsoft website, then install GP and the integration adaptor on it. if you are looking for a GP to CRM integration, you might want to look ito 3rd party products like Scribe... Hope this helps! Darren Liu, Microsoft...

CRM 3.0 crm Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router
HI all, i send the email from CRM to other people. but no have any recipient received the mail. i go event viewer check, no have any error msg found. my CRM 3.0 Server is install in computer a, Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router is on another server. what can i do to find out the what cause the email can't send. any help will be greatly apprieated. Hi, When i run Rule Deployment Wizard - and apply the rule to accounts, then i run Rule Deployment Wizard -and verify the rules. all users get the error message "The rule is apply but is not enabled" what does this mean? a...

CRM Titan Language Packs Download
Guys, Any idea if I can download langauage packs for CRM Titan and from where? Hello Ramy, If your company has access to the partner site, you can download the language packs there. Please check my blog for the URL Regards, Hans Veldman Business Consultant Microsoft Dynamics CRM http://microsoftdynamicscrm.blogspot.com/ "ramy" wrote: > Guys, > Any idea if I can download langauage packs for CRM Titan and from where? ...

CRM License 07-23-04
I recently installed CRM on one of our servers using the sample license key which is only used for 5 users, but as an MCP we are entitled to a 10 user CRM license. Does anyone know where I can obtain this license or who to talk to/email? Thanks. There should be information in your pack of stuff from MS about how to register for your keys. Once you register, they will issue an Org Name/License key combo to you and those values will be needed for your isntallation. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 23 ...

Hyperlink link in workflow emails (CRM 4.0)
Hi, Got so many articles but all are perfect. Using CRM 4.0. I would like to include hyperlink in Workflow email. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.crm&tid=bbf7c5cf-4a61-45b4-a8e7-8c37eebcffed&cat=en_US_f9cb8267-48ed-4f92-9f39-209bbcb29eb1&lang=en&cr=US&sloc=&p=1 Issue is: Email generated through workflow, but the http... shows as plain text, not as hyperlink. Any suggestion will be appreciated. -mac Hello John, Did you copy and paste in a hyperlink, or type in the url? You may want to copy and paste a hyper...

microsoft outlook #18
When trying to open outlook it tells me to inter microsoft Exchange Server name were do i get this from ( do i need to re run my CD or what and it also ask me for a mailbox If you're supposed to be connecting to an Exchange Server, you'll need to get this info from your mail administrator. If not, open Outlook and select Tools | E-Mail Accounts | Next | and remove the Exchange Server account. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "sim3@txucom.net&q...

Localization dll
Hi, I am developing a hook under VS2005 and need to localize it for different countries. I added the app.resource.dll to the global assembly, but SO ignores the localized version. It uses the standard language. Does anybody has a sloution? Thanks, Martin On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:44:00 -0700, martin <martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >I am developing a hook under VS2005 and need to localize it for different >countries. >I added the app.resource.dll to the global assembly, but SO ignores the >localized version. It uses the standard language. > >Does a...

mapi32.dll #2
I have an annoying error message pop-up which I cannot figure out how to neutralize. The pop-up says that there is an internal error in the module mapi32.dll It also says that if I do not resolve this issue it could render outlook and outlook express non-functional. I don't use either program at all and wonder how I can get rid of the error message popping up. HELP!!! find and run fixmapi.exe. it should be on your hard drive. if you use another mapi program, like eudora and don't use outlook, uninstall outlook. (you'll need to leave OE installed) william wrote: >...

FW: Check out corrective update for Microsoft Windows
--sliujiore Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="zthgctxf"; type="multipart/alternative" --zthgctxf Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="nsjtdzuhxfdunaqs" --nsjtdzuhxfdunaqs Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keeping yo...

Close Past Appointments automatically in CRM 3.0
In CRM 1.2 there use to be a stored procedure that would automatically close past appointments. In CRM 3.0 the SQL Job is still listed but the stored procedure is gone. Is there a way to get this back in CRM 3.0? Thanks Angela You can do that with workflows. Take a look at this blog post: http://www.cwrmobility.nl/weblog/2006/01/automatically-close-appointments-after.html HTH, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "astuartmills" <astuartmills@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46BBBB6B-93AD-451F-810A-C8B42F750221@microsoft.com... &g...

Adding user CAL to Action Pack CRM 3.0 SBE
Hello, We have CRM 3.0 SBE installed from our Action Pack subscription. We have need to go beyond the 10 included user licenses and have purchased 2 more SBE user CALs through Microsoft Open Licensing (along with a 5-pack of 2003 SBS CALs we needed). The problem is on the eopen website where I get the license keys for the 2003 SBS CALs, the new CRM user CALs are listed but there is no license key. I have no idea how to get the key needed to add the licenses we just purchased to our current CRM installation. I can't even seem to find anyone to call who even understands the problem. ...

Microsoft Access has a problem
I do work for a company which runs Microsof Access on a Terminal Server. Weeks can go by without any problems and then we have a few days where they get the "Microsoft Access has a problem" screen whenever an database is opened. If autostart is disabled and the code behind a form loading is run step by step all is well, but I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem. Many thanks Peter Kinsman Dear Peter, 1. Do you have good backups and backup schedule? 2. Could you mention the version of Access that you are running? 2B. What is your structure? Front end on...

resource-only DLL and LNK2019 error!!
Hi, i'm developing a resource-only DLL, using /NOENTRY option the linker returns: error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _main referenced in function _mainCRTStartup Any help!? Thanks Ale > i'm developing a resource-only DLL, using /NOENTRY option the linker returns: > > error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _main referenced in function > _mainCRTStartup Are you also using /DLL (just making sure)? Can you tell us the full command line? -- Mihai Nita [Microsoft MVP, Windows - SDK] ------------------------------------------ Replace _year_ with _ to get the ...

translating microsoft office to iMac 9.0.4
Help! I have an iMac OS9.0.4 to which I would like to transfer a fair amount of 'word' documents as well as photographs that I have from my PC. Any help on how to perform this translation would be appreciated. Thanks, lds Hi!! CAn you please let us know the OS on the PC. Are these computers networked? Naren "ellen2" <ellen2@gwi.net> wrote in message news:BD48D79E.5B1%ellen2@gwi.net... > Help! > > I have an iMac OS9.0.4 to which I would like to transfer a fair amount of > 'word' documents as well as photographs that I have from my PC. > Any ...

CRM initialization error
Hi, I began installation of MS CRM last week. I had many error messages (each one found answer in Implementation Guide or Google Groups...). But since yesterday, a new message appeared : "Failed to install Microsoft CRM Server Setup" "Failed to provision your initial business" "Failed to create organization". I tried to found an answer on Google Group but each one failed. I explain my configuration : - 1 Windows 2000 Server Domain Controller with AD and Exchange 2000 - 1 Windows 2000 Server with SQL Server SP2 - 1 Windows 2000 Server which try to be CR...