I am working with MS CRM 4.0. I have made a custom entity which is having
some money fields. Everything was working fine. Suddenly while saving the
entity below message coming from applicaton:
"The given key was not present in the dictionary"
If i click ok then entity is not saving. I go to application server event
viewer log and saw below error details. Do any body face this issue, please
let me know, it is getting me too much trouble. I know it is related with
money field. I have to use money field in my entity. I have added some also.

Web Service Plug-in failed in OrganizationId:
cd39754d-37cd-49f9-80eb-d27ead74ae35; SdkMessageProcessingStepId:
58e202dd-4b49-417a-b732-f95957ef99b0; EntityName: new_distribution; Stage:
20; MessageName: Update; AssemblyName:
Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.MultiCurrencyPlugin, Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel,
Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35; ClassName:
Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.MultiCurrencyPlugin; Exception: Unhandled
Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was
not present in the dictionary.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)

at Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.PropertyBag.get_Item(String key)

at Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.CaptureExchangeRate.FetchExchangeRate(Guid
transactionCurrencyId, EntityMetadata entityMetadata, ExecutionContext
context)

at
Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.CaptureExchangeRate.CaptureExchangeRateInternal(DynamicEntity
entity, IBusinessEntity entityPreImage, EntityMetadata entityMetadata, String
transactionCurrencyEntityName, String exchangeRateFieldName, String
transactionCurrencyFieldName, ExecutionContext context, Boolean
isCurrencyInPropBag, Boolean isCurrencyNullInPropBag, Boolean
isCurrencyNullInPreImg, Boolean isMoneyFieldInPropBag, Boolean
isCreateOperation, Boolean isSetStateOperation, ArrayList unchangedAttributes)

at
Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.CaptureExchangeRate.Execute(EntityDataInformation
entityDataInformation)

at
Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.MultiCurrencyPlugin.Execute(IPluginExecutionContext
context)

at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.PluginStep.Execute(PipelineExecutionContext
context)

..

Rashed (3)
10/17/2009 11:37:01 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hello Abdullah,

From the message it seems your Crm is using a special plugin, isn't it ?
Could you give definition for your custom entity ?
Have you included a lookup to transactioncurrency ?

CS - Imagine MS CRM - @Commerce MS CRM
http://www.addonnice.com

"Abdullah al Rashed" <Abdullah al Rashed@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit
dans le message de
>I am working with MS CRM 4.0. I have made a custom entity which is having
> some money fields. Everything was working fine. Suddenly while saving the
> entity below message coming from applicaton:
> "The given key was not present in the dictionary"
> If i click ok then entity is not saving. I go to application server event
> viewer log and saw below error details. Do any body face this issue,
> please
> let me know, it is getting me too much trouble. I know it is related with
> money field. I have to use money field in my entity. I have added some
> also.
>

> Web Service Plug-in failed in OrganizationId:
> cd39754d-37cd-49f9-80eb-d27ead74ae35; SdkMessageProcessingStepId:
> 58e202dd-4b49-417a-b732-f95957ef99b0; EntityName: new_distribution; Stage:
> 20; MessageName: Update; AssemblyName:
> Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.MultiCurrencyPlugin, Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel,
> Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35;
> ClassName:
> Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.MultiCurrencyPlugin; Exception: Unhandled
> Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key
> was
> not present in the dictionary.
>
> at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
>
> at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
>
> at Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.PropertyBag.get_Item(String key)
>
> at Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.CaptureExchangeRate.FetchExchangeRate(Guid
> transactionCurrencyId, EntityMetadata entityMetadata, ExecutionContext
> context)
>
> at
> Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.CaptureExchangeRate.CaptureExchangeRateInternal(DynamicEntity
> entity, IBusinessEntity entityPreImage, EntityMetadata entityMetadata,
> String
> transactionCurrencyEntityName, String exchangeRateFieldName, String
> transactionCurrencyFieldName, ExecutionContext context, Boolean
> isCurrencyInPropBag, Boolean isCurrencyNullInPropBag, Boolean
> isCurrencyNullInPreImg, Boolean isMoneyFieldInPropBag, Boolean
> isCreateOperation, Boolean isSetStateOperation, ArrayList
> unchangedAttributes)
>
> at
> Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.CaptureExchangeRate.Execute(EntityDataInformation
> entityDataInformation)
>
> at
> Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.MultiCurrencyPlugin.Execute(IPluginExecutionContext
> context)
>
> at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.PluginStep.Execute(PipelineExecutionContext
> context)
>
> .

NOSPAMCS (53)

CRM 3.0 demo password
I have installed the CRM Demo.vhd launched virtual PC when i get to the log on screen i use Administrator + pass@word1 and get incorrect username or password .... anyone seen this and found an answer Thanks -- Nigel London Same thing happened today for my fresh install. Must have put it in 8 times, then suddenly, it took it. Installed it on another pc with no problem. Go figure. Steve "Nigel" wrote: > I have installed the CRM Demo.vhd launched virtual PC when i get to the log > on screen i use Administrator + pass@word1 and get incorrect username or > password ......

Bills / Budgets Microsoft money 2006 to Pocket PC
Question Is there a way to sync the Bills and Budget section of Microsoft money 2006 to PPC. I have the download Microsoft Money version 2.05 for pocket pc. if this is on this software instalation I need some instructions on how to find this area. if it is not, then I would like to know what is the best substitute for it (cheaper the better). thank you; -Heath ...

the application microsoft (word, excel and powerpoint) quit unexpectedly
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel installed microsoft office 2008 in october 2008, and had no trouble. as of may/june 2009, i no longer wanted these icons (icons for word, excel and powerpoint) on my dock, and so removed. now when i try to open these applications, the message; the application microsoft word quit enexpectedly. mac os x and other applications are not affected. click relaunch to launch the application again. click report to see more details or send a report to apple. the report then says: Process: Microsoft Excel [319] Path: /Applicati...

Microsoft Excel ASC II Text Files
How do I convert an Excel spreadsheet into this type of file in order to import to another program such as "MaiList & AddressBook" Hi Bill try saving as 'CSV' file in the Save As dialog. This is a comma separated text (ASCII) file HTH Frank Bill Cadwallader wrote: > How do I convert an Excel spreadsheet into this type of > file in order to import to another program such > as "MaiList & AddressBook" ...

Unable to upgrade to CRM 1.2
Hi, When I am installing CRM 1.2 on a CRM 1.0 server , I get an error saying that 'You may need to reset Crystal Admin passowrd.' or that my system doesnt meet the requirements for 1.2 But I tried to reset the Crystal pw using the tool on 1.2 CD. But it fails with a System.security.exception. Also I have installed SP3 for sql server2000 on my the server. But I am unable to install SP3a as specified in the Imp. guide for 1.2. Do i need to take care of any other issues relatedto upgarding from 1.0 to 1.2 ? Kindly sugest or point me in the right direction or discussion thread. Thank...

How to program the Microsoft License Manager? (licrpc.dll)
Hello experts! One of the dlls of the Microsoft License Manager is licrpc.dll. Examining the exports on this dll, there appear to be a number of functions we wish to use, such as llsLicenseEnum, llsProductEnum, etc. The only problem is - there does not appear to be any published info on the function prototypes. We've scanned all the usual knowledge areas and the SDK but found nothing. Has anyone had any experience programming the License Manager dll (licrpc.dll)? Any ideas where I can look to find info on using these functions? Thanks! Hi Mark, Welcome to MSDN Newsgroup! We are now...

Office 12 Error: EventType officelifeboathang with CRM v3c
Looking for help :) Client machine is a XP Sp2 build, fully updated, with Office 2007 Pro installed, again updated, with CRM V3c installed. For the majority of the time Outlook and CRM work fine together, but once a day it will crash, and the only error that is in the App log for that time is as below: Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft Office 12 Event Category: None Event ID: 5000 Date: 17/05/2007 Time: 10:47:18 User: N/A Computer: COMPUTER Description: EventType officelifeboa...

Cursor keys move active cell or scroll screen, how do I select whi
When I'm using Excel, sometimes the cursors keys move to the next cell, and sometimes they scroll the screen. I don't like when the screen scrolls with the curso keys. Why does it do this? Is there a settings I can change? Thanks in advance Rob Croft Turn off your scroll lock "Rob Croft" wrote: > When I'm using Excel, sometimes the cursors keys move to the next cell, and > sometimes they scroll the screen. > > I don't like when the screen scrolls with the curso keys. > > Why does it do this? > Is there a settings I can change? > >...

Reassigned CRM Contacts and Outlook
When a CRM contact is reassigned to another user, is there any means of getting it to import into the Outlook Contact list? So far no luck here... The reason that it is an issue is for inclusion on the users Blackberry contact lists. There is no way to export a contact into Outlook's contact folders. The method of making this available to mobile workers that Microsoft has provided is to use Microsoft CRM Mobile for Pocket PC 2003, but this won't do your BlackBerry user any good. Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "frappe33@gmail.com" wrote: > When a CRM ...

We would love To Help You With Your Microsoft Dynamics GP Issues
If you are having issues with Microsoft Dynamics GP- reports, need training, upgrades, ongoing support, or anything of the such- please feel free to email us at mtatum@integritymbs.com, or call us at 888.869.4090 ext 705. We would love to assist you. We provide install, implementation, ongoing services, training, customization, report writing, troubleshooting and much more. ...

Unable to add a new contact in CRM 4.0
Hi all Unable to add a new contact in CRM 4.0 as it errors out saying "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Here is the event log information. Web Service Plug-in failed in OrganizationId: 01f0210d-6bf6-4c27-8919-00eccab73e2d; SdkMessageProcessingStepId: ab0fa3e5-3ceb-dc11-8840-0003ffbb159c; EntityName: contact; Stage: 50; MessageName: Create; AssemblyName: AlertCRM40Plugin.CRM40PostPlugIn, AlertCRM40Plugin, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=4406fa73b5445f20; ClassName: AlertCRM40Plugin.CRM40PostPlugIn; Exception: Unhandled Exception: System....

Verizon DSL and Microsoft Outlook
As posted by another user: I have not checked my emails for 1 week. Now when I try to log in it ask for a user name and password. When I enter them it states Your servers has unexpectedly terminated the connections 0x800CCC0F???????????????? I can send messages but can't receive HELP ANYONE. Answer: This is an issue between you and your ISP. Suggest you contact them. My Experience: Same error message - however, can't send or receive. Have spend 0ver 6 hours on the phone with ISP. They state is it something in Outlook and not within the ISP! ! ! ! ...

restore CRM
we had to unistall our crm 3.0 and re-install it. we took backup of the databases before the re-installation. Can someone tell me how to repopulate the crm with all our previous records? if i reinstall CRM does this mean that any records i previously had (accounts, contacts, etc) will be lost? maria "Maria" wrote: > we had to unistall our crm 3.0 and re-install it. we took backup of the > databases before the re-installation. Can someone tell me how to repopulate > the crm with all our previous records? Just restore the sql databases if you still have the same doma...

Microsoft Releases Access 2007 Runtime for Free!
Hopefully this isn't old news to most of you! http://accesspro.blogspot.com/ Great for anyone that needs to deploy an Access database to multiple users and doesn't want to buy full licenses! On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 05:00:01 -0000, "bsmith59@gmail.com" <bsmith59@gmail.com> wrote: >Hopefully this isn't old news to most of you! > >http://accesspro.blogspot.com/ > >Great for anyone that needs to deploy an Access database to multiple >users and doesn't want to buy full licenses! http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/info.aspx?na=22&p=7&SrcDi...

CRM 3.0
Hello, Could we export security roles from a CRM 3.0 and use these roles on an other CRM 3.0 ? How can we do it ? Thanks WTCSO Afraid there is no support for this. Roles are BU specific and they have not provided an import/export tool for this. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "WTCSO" <christophe.soyer(antispam)@free.fr> wrote in message news:e5bWF2iNGHA.2472@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... Hello, Could we export security roles from a CRM 3.0 and use these roles on an other CRM 3.0 ? How can we do it ? Thanks WTCSO ...

Linking directly to CRM
Is there any way to create hyperlinks that will pop up windows pointing to specific instances of CRM entities. Either in Read only or editable form? Not 100% sure if this is what you mean, but... If you open up a contact detail screen in your CRM, and hit F11 on your keyboard, it will reveal the url of that specific screen - it should look similar to this: http://yourservername/sfa/conts/edit.aspx?id={6505B000-A555-462A-A45A-C907246F55AF} And any user, which appropriate permissions and roles, can use that url to view that specific contact detail record. CRM Security will be respected...

How to upgrade CRM 4.0 Professional to CRM 4.0 Enterprise edition
Hi We have a client who is currently running CRM 4.0 Professional and want to upgrade to CRM 4.0 Enterprise edition. How do we go about upgrading them to CRM 4.0 enterprise? Does application needs to be reinstalled? is is just a license key change? What else is involved? I have been looking for information and could not find it anywhere, so far! Regards, Kyaw Kyaw; It's just a license key change - the code base for Pro and Ent are the same. When you get your Ent key, go into the CRM deployment manager, select your existing license and choose 'upgrade license' from the A...

Rename CRM
Does anyone know of an easy way to rename a CRM server and point it to a new database? ...

Closing Opportunity
I've encountered the following error when i've closed this particular opportunity: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. Unhandled Execution Error Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and...

Can't enter activation key for Money Plus Deluxe
My activation key for Money Plus Deluxe is composed of one group of two letters and then five groups of five letter/number combinations. I can only enter four letter/number combinations in the activation boxes. When I try to enter the fifth letter/number, I get a "ping" and it won't enter. Therefore, I can't activate my program. Any ideas?? Thanks! Chuck, check out http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941425/en-us question 15 might resolve your problem. Hope this helps. -Kevin "Chuck" <chleven@msn.com> wrote in message news:ux$j%23HO9IHA.4608@TK2MSF...

Mail in Outllook with picture to CRM
Hi all, I create a mail with a picture in Outlook. (This pricture must not be an attachment) When I promote this mail to CRM I can't see the picture (I see only a red cross) How we can resolve this problem ? thanks for your help WTCSO You should see your picture as an attachment on the email activity in CRM. The 'red cross' issue is a known item that we are looking to improve in a future release. -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "wtcso" <wtcso@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

How do i get into Publisher in Microsoft XP (new computer, sorry)
Just got a fancy new computer and am used to using Microsoft 2000. Often use Publisher but can't seem to find it on XP. Any answers please be gentle not great on computers Publisher doesn't come with the OS if that's what you mean by XP. If your new computer came with a Office 2003 you "may" have Publisher on the machine depending on which version of Office. "Rowan" <Rowan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AD224EF-4D1C-491B-A563-150A475B52F0@microsoft.com... | Just got a fancy new computer and am used to using Microsoft 2000. Ofte...

quick key for the top left green button

Addresses in MS CRM
Hi Can anyone shed some light on the use of the addresses for a contact or an account? There seem to be 3 addresses (each comprises 24 fields) within the record, and then a link out to 'More addresses'. When are the internal addresses used? Can I reuse these fields and restrict the user to entering addresses as 'more addresses' without losing functionality? Thanks Gill I believe who you can change the semantic use of this fields without loose functionallity. I used the Street2 and Street3 fields for store other data. []'s Vin�cius Pitta Lima de Ara�jo "Gill Wa...

Use of CString key in CMap
Hi I have a question about the use of CString as a key in a CMap. Is that okay? I want to get an object using a string name. Is that okay or will I sometime get the wrong object because the haskey could be the same for two different strings? CMap<CString, CString &, csomecobject, csomecobject &> m_map csomecobject; This hash key I found in CodeGuru, but I am not able to see if it is a good has key. template<> inline UINT AFXAPI HashKey<CString&> (CString& strKey) { LPCSTR key = strKey; UINT nHash = 0; while (*key) { nHash = (nHash<<5) ...