Microsoft Word

I need help!!  Microsoft Word program came with my
computer,thru Gateway, and I had to have my computer
reparied and lost the Word program because I do not have
the key numbers.  Gateway said they cannot help me and I
will have to go thru Microsoft.  I purchased my computer
in August 2000.

Let me know what I must do.  Thanks.

0
Weldon
2/27/2004 2:05:56 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

0
anonymous

How do I insert an excel spreadsheet in Word?
I try to insert an excel spreadsheet into Word and it cuts off some of the rows. I tried changing the scaling under page setup (in excel) to 70% and this worked one time but not again. Is there an easy way to do this that is consistent every time? I don't know if there is another way to scale down the data I am trying to copy and paste into word. I like to View-->Selection (which should of course be the area you need) in Excel first, then save. Then copy/paste. Here's some more info: http://www.officearticles.com/word/excel_contents_in_microsoft_word.htm ************ Hope it...

microsoft money 2006 deluxe wont update my info
i have had microsoft money 2006 deluxe and i uploaded it to a new computer, comp 2, well i had been using a different computer, comp 1, but for some reason the information that i inputed on comp 1 will not come up on comp 2. The program is doing its back up when i log off of the program but when i log into comp 2 as i said all the infromation that i added to my account while on comp 1 is not there. could someone tell me if i have done something wrong or how to get the program on comp 2 up to date without having to enter all the info back into it. IF Windows Vista, THEN DO NOT STORE ...

how can I retrieve a non stored word document?
I accenentally closed a word document I was working in. I did not shut own the pc yet and I would like to retrieve the document. Is this possibele? If the document was never saved, there is nothing to recover. Word's autorecovery feature is only helpful if Word crashes. In the future, to ensure that documents are always saved, see http://www.gmayor.com/automatically_backup.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via msnews.microsoft.com) "Henry Steenbakkers" <Henry Steenbakkers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B875...

Publishing report to Word doc
Why when I publish my Access report to Word do I loose my logo? I can't seem to fix this problem. Any advice? There's a fantastic download by Stephen Lebans - his ReportUtilities which contains a form that lets you print any report to Word with everything in place, including graphics. You just import the form into your current database and follow the instructions on the ReadMe. I've used it in mine and it works great. http://www.lebans.com/ReportUtilities.htm Evi "Corinne" <Corinne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5022370-8D14-4198-A497-FEEA...

how to transit amount in figures into amount in words
example, "USD123.45" into "SAY US DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED TWENTY THREE AND FORTY FIVE CENTS ONLY" Garfunkel, I'll send you a workbook example if you want. Mail me direct if so. -- HTH ------- Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks "garfunkel" <garfunkel_han@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:07bf01c34dde$83594510$a101280a@phx.gbl... > example, > "USD123.45" into > "SAY US DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED TWENTY THREE AND FORTY FIVE > CENTS ONLY" Hi Garfunkel! You should try a Google searc...

How do I sync Microsoft Outlook 2003 to my new Motorola Droid?
I would like to sync my calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes from my PC's Microsoft Outlook 2003 to my new Motorola Droid What sync software does it use? Did you read the instructions? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use? ...

wann to use word dictionary in another apllication ?
hi all , i creating C# application in that i m using hookup keyboar by C#. i m reading the key entered by user . as soon as the user write something on notepad and enter space , whn space comes i wann to send that word to word dictionary i m using simple word.dll in my application and trying to create the dictionary option there with Word.Application = new Word.Application(); // i m getting exception here my exception is lik this " Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {000209FF-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: ...

Word 2003, does it have the animated dog or cat?
Word 2003. Does it have the office assistant, the dog and cat? Or does anyone know the latest version of Word to have these office assistants? -- ab No. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "AnneB" <someone@onetel.com> wrote in message news:38FD3363-E436-4DA2-8EFD-1F5137546EB0@microsoft.com... > Word 2003. Does it have the office assistant, the dog and cat? Or does > anyone > know the latest version of Word to have these office assistants? > -- > ab > Word 2003 ...

Word keeps crashing after opening a saved doc
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I use Remote Desktop to connect to my office computer and transfer documents over. The documents are long (50-200 pages) with jpegs and tables and charts and created on a PC. When I try to open them on my Mac (both iMac and Macbook) they crash within a minute of opening. I've tried sending them through email, saving them with a different name and updating everything on my computer. I don't know what else to do. This is the crash report. Please help! <br><br>Process: Microsoft Word [330...

eConnect error
Hello, I have a problem when running an eConnect integration my developpers have written for me. Note that this integration works fine on their test system, and also note that previous versions of this integration (developped with eConnect 9.0, prior to installing hot fix 9.0.2.4) were working fine and still are (somehow proving that my eConnect install is OK). I have installed the hot fix as well, it seemed to install fine, but somehow I have the feeling things stopped working when my developpers started coding with the hot fix. Any idea ? I am getting a bit desperate now... Full error mes...

automatically copy a line in word
I am using MS office 7. I wish to set up a template which allows me to write a one off letter to a client. Within the letter I wish to customize the odd line or paragraph which will then be automatically repeated at a specific point further down the document. I can do this to a degree using mail merge but its something of a phaf so is there a way I can use, say, ‘quick parts’ in the insert ribbon to do the same? Any responses will be greatly appreciated. Office 2007? (That's actually Office "12", I believe.) I'll assume you're talking about Word. ...

Can I have both Word & Excel windows VISIBLE simultaneously?
Similar to "Arrange All" within Word, I'd like to be able to see onscreen simultaneously both the Excel file with my verbal data and the Word file in which I'm trying to invent categories under which to classify those data. Switching back and forth between the programs strains my memory of the Excel data, which can be several sentences for just one cell. That also precludes printing out the data and referring to the paper copy while using Word. Using paper to replace the Word file while using Excel is my default option, but is less flexible than I'd pre...

How do I open a Word file after downloading it from the web?
After downloading a Word document from the web, the dialog box will not stay open long enough for me to open the document. How do I uncheck the "close this window after saving" link on the dialog box as it won;'t dtay open long enough for me to do it? If you downloaded it, then you saved it somewhere on your hard drive. Double-click on it there. Or it appears in the "Recent Items" list on the Start menu. On Feb 9, 12:27=A0am, Ed <E...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > After downloading a Word document from the web, the dialog box will not s= t...

publisher and word document
Is there a way to open a publisher document in word? You can recover the text from Word. File, open, files of type, scroll down to "recover text from any file" and browse to the Publisher file. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://dgl.microsoft.com/ http://mvps.org/msauer/ "Cheryl" <cheryl30@attbi.com> wrote in message news:02af01c36376$fe3e6aa0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to open a publisher document in word? ...

Word table to excel
Hi Guys Is it possible to copy a word table into excel. I have a folder with circa 200 files that I need to import into Excel. I have got the code to access word but am struggling to copy the tables. Cheers I found some macro in my archieves, but not sure if I ever got them fully running. You are welcomed to try them Sub Test() Set ExSht = ActiveSheet ' FName = "c:\temp\abc.doc" WordWasRunning = True On Error Resume Next Set WDApp = GetObject(, "Word.Application") If Err.Number <> 0 Then Set WDApp = CreateObject("Word.Application&...

How do I make mailing labels from Excel without using Word?
I am trying to make mailing labels from Excel. I can't carry the format from Excel to Word. Is there a way to carry the format to word or a way to make labels directly from Excel? Have you looked at the formatting options that are available with merge fields in Word? On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:05:16 -0700, Mountain man <Mountain man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to make mailing labels from Excel. I can't carry the format from >Excel to Word. > >Is there a way to carry the format to word or a way to make labels directly >from Excel? In th...

supressing warning when opening a Word Mail Merge document from Access
I'm using the following line of code in Access to open a word document linked to my database with an ODBC connection that populates some Mail Merge fields: Application.FollowHyperlink "C:\PAM\PAM_Mail_Merge\mail_merge1.doc" However, before the Word document will open, it displays the following warning message: "Opening this document will run the following SQL command: Select * from 'tblMailMerge' Data from the database will be placed in the document. Do you want to continue?" I would like to suppress this warning mess...

Need Help Moving from Word 2002/XP to Publisher 2002
We publish books that are from 20 to 200 pages long, using Word to print and organize scanned images into books. Most of our books have one image to a page, and a footer with text and page #'s. Some books have 2 or 3 images to a page, all in the same relative positions on each page. We had developed custom menus in Word, with buttons that trigger macros to resize and position objects automaticall, after the image had been inserted onto the page. We needed guides, better font viewing, and color handling for backgrounds, etc, and some other features that Word lacks, so bought P...

Lost all data when I removed Microsoft Exchange Server
Hello. I fear I just deleted all my messages, all my contacts--everything! Last week I transferred my messages and address book from Outlook Express to Outlook. This had the effect of slowing down e-mail transmission considerably. Our office manager took a look and saw that the Microsoft Exchange Server was chosen as the default e-mail account. He switched the default to my pop account. This solved some problem, but e-mail transmission was still slow. A colleague who had done the same thing also deleted "Microsoft Exchange Server" completely, and that speeded up her e...

In PUB 2007, how can the color of words be changed in WordArt?
I can change the color of the fill in PUB 2007 but not the color of the words. How can I change the color of words? The file *is* the color of the words. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "JE" <JE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5E1DBD9B-7B4F-43BE-A6B0-24647ACC9B85@microsoft.com... >I can change the color of the fill in PUB 2007 but not the color of the > words. How can I change the color of words? On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:21:02 -0800, JE <JE@discussions.m...

the ribbons in word 2007 is too clutered while in the home tab, a
I LIKE WORD 2007 YET WHEN WORKING IN THE HOME TAB, IT SEEMS TO BE TO CLUTTERED. IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN REMOVE BUTTONS I DON'T USE TO REDUCE THE CLUTTER? http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_Ribbon.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "ROBERT" <R...

need help with "microsoft rich textbox v6.0" and LoadFile
Im creating a VC++ MFC Form View application. I'm adding a microsoft rich textbox control v6.0 control. I would like to open a plain text file in the control using ... MyRTBCtrl.LoadFile(LPCTSTR bstrFilename, VARIANT vFileType) What do I enter for the argument VARIANT vFileType? I can't seem to find any good documentation on this thing ... and most of the stuff in the groups is VB. Thanks Jason 0 for RTF 1 for None RTF If you imported the control throught visual studio, take a look at the h file that it created for the control. line 90 has the enum for the LoadSaveConst...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 #7
I've been successfully using Outlook to view my Comcast e- mails for close to one year (with no probblems) now all the sudden I can't open Outlook the message I continue to recieve reads as follows: Unable to open default email folders. the filec:/Documents and settings?Tony Becker/Local Setting/Application Data/Microsoft/Outlook/Mailbox.pst is not a personal folders file? I would appreciate any help I've been trying to figurte it out for hours now? ...

how can I get microsoft excel to my computer windows XP?
http://www.microsoft.com/products/info/product.aspx?view=22&pcid=268a9e75-46a3-4ea1-acc4-cfea26e5ea70&crumb=catpage&catid=9d273393-92c9-4807-be9c-515a0d152415 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com (Remove ^^ from email) ...

writing email get word error message interface not supported
While writing email get I get a Word error message "interface not supported". I have Office 2003 for Teachers and Students. I can find anything in the knowledge database. How do I trouble shoot this? It is annoying and sometimes it interferes with the selection of email addresses - the addresses will not populate the fields even though I can see them when I click on "To" to bring up my contact lists. Erik R schrieb: > While writing email get I get a Word error message "interface not supported". > I have Office 2003 for Teachers and Students. I ca...