Microsoft Error Reporting

Hi,

Does any one know where the error reports I get in the Microsoft Error
Reporting are actually stored? Occasionally I get this pop-up both on
clients and on the server, where I can click on details about the error
reports it wants to send to MS. I'd like to be able to check for these
reports without having to wait for the Error reporting to pop-up, but I
haven't been able to verify where they are stored and/or how to inspect them
"manually"?

--
Regards
Steen Schl´┐Żter Persson (DK)

0
steen1 (38)
12/22/2009 9:33:33 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

type double error?
I am doing some math using doubles and some trig functions ( sin cos etc) and debugging with a watch on the result. On one line the result is calculated as res = x + sin(a); and if I put a breakpoint there when it stops a is correct, x is correct but res contains "-1.#IND000000000000". I looked in the help but can't find out what causes the #IND in my double. Ron H. x-- 100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com x-- 30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completion x-- Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD Ron H wrote: > I a...

Protection error
Someone shared and protected a workbook that I created. I went to Tools>Sharing and unshared the workbook. Now when I try to make changes and save them I get an error that says "You must first unprotect the document". When I try to do this, however, the unprotect option on the Tools>Protection menu is not available. I have noticed that it says [Group] in the title bar. How do i turn that option off? If Tools|Protection|Unprotect Sheet is greyed out, you have to ungroup first. [Group] in the title bar means that you have multiple sheets selected. You can rightclick on ...

OWA 2003 Log Off Button gives HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
When Logging off of 2003 OWA I get a page cannot be displayed error message. Everything else seems to be working fine. There's a KB about this. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Warren" <Warren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97769784-4AA2-4445-A0AA-86E0581681A1@microsoft.com... > When Logging off of 2003 OWA I get a page cannot be displayed error > message. > Everything else seems to be working fine. Ed, I did a search in the Knowledge Base and found nothing!!!! Help! Warren ...

Excel 2003 giving annoying "Send/Don't Send" error when closing
I am accessing an instance of Excel 2003 through a Codegear C++ program I'm writing. The code looks something like this (not that it really matters all that much): TExcelApplication* ea = new TExcelApplication(this); ea->Connect(); ExcelWorkbookPtr ewbPtr = ea->get_ActiveWorkbook(); // do stuff... ewbPtr.Release(); delete ea; ea = 0; I can connect to Excel and write to it just fine. However, when I try to disconnect from it and close/delete the Excel application instance, I get an annoying Excel error message that says, "Excel has encountered a problem and...

Service Call SQL Object creation error #2
Hi, I am trying to configure Service Call Management, and when I execute the step to set up permissions for the GP users who can perform service call escalations (i.e Tools \ Setup \ Project \ Service Setup \ Service button \ SQL Objects button - Set permissions for Sql Objects for Escalation, then I get the following error: 'An error occurred executing add group statements'. When I click OK the next error is: 'The role FSSQLJOB does not exist in the current database.' I am on GP10 and am doing this in the Fabrikam database. Thanks Neil You will want to run the follow...

Exchange 2007 Error Updating Free/Busy Information
Here's the Message we're receiving in our event log. The Messaging environment was moved from Exchange 2000 to 2007. "Error updating public folder with free/busy information on virtual machine EXCHSVR. The error number is 0x80040115" This error looks like it started after the DST Time change. Any ideas? ...

integration microsoft crm 4.0-sharepoint server 2007
Hello, I searched information about integration microsoft crm 4.0 with sharepoint server 2007, but I didn't find something, I don't know if I can integrate that.. Can you tell me about that? Thanks!! yorleni_jimenez@yahoo.com Hi, Yes, you can get both integrated. You mostly need to work on MOSS side. Following blog is on CRM 3 and MOSS but it will give you pretty good idea; http://rehmangul.wordpress.com/2007/05/08/ms-crm-and-sharepoint-2007-integration/ -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MV...

Microsoft project resources
Hi New to project, Can I allocate 2 sets of resources and how do I do it.? Hi, I'm afraid you cannot allocate a "set of resources". You can define a resource that represents a group of people (say "painters") with a capacity (Max. Units) equal to the number of resources you have (say 500%) and then allocate that resource to tasks - but you cannnot tel Project that "painters" equald Joe, Jim, Francis or Harry - whatever individual resources. It's either or: the "skill" resource or the individual one(s) But once you can ...

Microsoft Project Plan for Great Plains Installation
Does anyone have a microsoft project plan for Great Plains implementation? I will backup what Richard says. We have template built form the upgrade manual, then customize that for each client that we upgrade. My boss considers that proprietary information, so I can't share. Sorry... David "Richard L. Whaley" wrote: > In 37 years of implementing systems, I have found that any pre-written > implementation plan is incorrect. They need to be custom written based on > your firm's needs and requirements. > > -- > Richard L. Whaley > Author / Consult...

Publisher Error
I am running Windows ME and re-installed MS Office Premium 2000. Word runs okay, so does Excel, and PowerPoint, but I tried to Open and run Publisher and I get the following Publisher Error Message: Publisher cannot load the required file (ptxt9.dll). You may be out of memory, or the file may be corrupt. Please someone help me. I even went and disabled some start-up programs to free-up some system resources so I have enough to start programs such as Publisher and Corel Draw. I ran Publisher before I did the re-install and I never had any problems. Thanks Leo PUB2000 Error Message: Publish...

Spending by Category Report on Home Page
I have Customized my Spending by Category Report to not include Taxes and some other stuff (under the Reports tab). However, I also have the Spending by Category report show up on my Home Page. This report does not include the customizations I made under Reports, so it shows ALL categories. Anyone know how to make the Home Page report be the same as the other one? Thanks! Hi, The report on the home page is not customizeable. I believe this is rather meant to give you a general overview of your spending. Infact if you watch closely at regular intervals the all the homepage charts ...

Outlook 2003 - Line 227
A customer of mine is attempting to printer HTML based email and receives the following error: ---- Error A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug? Line: 227 Error: The specified module could not be found. ---- I have uninstalled and re-installed (with all options) Office 2003. Attempted to print a Text based email, and it printed without any issue. Attempted to print and HTML based email, and I would get this error. Downloaded and updated all available MS Office updates. Same results. Removed all of the HP software for the printer. Downloaded and installed the latest version of...

Advanced Financial Reports
We would like to print an AFA report in landscape by default. Currently in Great Plains Advanced Financial Reports can only print in portrait by default. Each time we want to print in landscape, we have have to open the report layout and change the printer setup to landscape before printing. ...

RDLC 2008 Error in print layout mode
Hi I have converted a local report in a windows form application from VisualStudio 2008 to VisualStudio 2010. In the report viewer the report is correctly visualized, but, sometimes, in print layout (or if i print the report) I obtain this exception: "An error has occurred during report processing" "Index was outside the bounds of the array". The report is binding to a object data source, if i delete some object from my data source the error disappear. Thank in advance Giorgio Hi Giorgio, Is your object in your data source shared by multiple thread...

Multiple buttons to control data source on a report.
Hi, I have a single report I would like to use. The table is structured with several columns. Is there a way to have multiple buttons on a form, and configure each button to open the report using a different data source (different column). So button 1 would be a report using column 1, and button 2 is for a report for column 2, and so on. Thanks. On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:06:46 -0700, ghmag <esung911@aol.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a single report I would like to use. The table is structured >with several columns. Is there a way to have multiple buttons on a >form, and co...

Reporting #2
I receive email for two domains into my Exchange Server. I'd like to know how much email is received total and for each of these domains individually. Are there any built in tools for this type of reporting? Thanks, Andy Hi No built in tools to do this in Exchange, you would need to use a product lik MOM or a 3 rd pary product like: Mail Access Monitor http://www.internetaccessmonitor.com/eng/products/mam/ Admin Report Kit for Exchange Server http://www.vyapin.com/products/enterprisenetworktools/arkxchange.htm Exchange Monitor http://www.fortissoftware.com/ Regards -- Ben Ho...

Quickbooks Online Integration to Microsoft RMS
Has anyone had any luck integrating Quickbooks On Line to Microsoft RMS? If so, how is the data shared? Andrea, Doesn't work, only QBP. -- * "Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:249F08AC-F53B-429F-A3EE-71FDFBA38BE0@microsoft.com... Has anyone had any luck integrating Quickbooks On Line to Microsoft RMS? If so, how is the data shared? Does QB Online accept a quickbooks file (.iif I think) to be imported? If so, you could use the accounting type "Quickbooks File"... -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tiberc...

Error while synchronizing outlook
Hi there, I have created a new account/contact/opportunity in offline mode. When I go to online (clicking the "go Online" buttong in outlook toolbar), I am getting "The specified domain logon name already exists. You must use a unique domain logon name or open the user record that is using this name already" error. We are about to make a decision on buying the MS CRM solution, and the main factor for choosing MS CRM is the Offline capability. How to fix this error, so that I can show a working demo to my VP?. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Ed ...

Error Messages #4
I just bought a computer that has Windows XP and I installed my Office XP programs. At least 20 to 30 times a day when I am using Outlook 2002, I get an error message that asks me to send the info to Microsoft and then I lose the e-mail address or address that I had typed in the new message I was about to send Does any one know what is happening? How about telling us what the message is that you got? Error messages are there for a reason, not just for annoyance and we arent the Amazing Kreskin. :-) First, you should read the error message and attend to that. Taen that should solve your pro...

Error message in Outlook #9
I have just got a blackberry and am trying to set up outlook to use with it. I have had my computer 5 years, but never tried to use outlook before. When I click on it, I get the following error message: "The extension configuration file c:\Program Files\microsoft office\office\addins\fldpub.ecf could not be installed. There is an error in the syntex or format of the file" This is then followed by "Unable to alter your defualt email folders. Create a new profile, make it your default by selecting it, and then clicking Always use this Profile". When I try to open th...

INSTALING MICROSOFT MONEY2004
INSTALLING MONEY 04 A WARNING SAYS I HAVE A ANTIVIRUS FIREWALL ON MY COMUPTER WHAT DO I NEED TO DO CAN SOMEONE OUT THERE HELP ME. THANK YOU. For a start don't SHOUT. It is a) rude and b) hard to read. Uninstall the firewall (or try disabling); install Money; reinstall firewall. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "DALE CARTER" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:497401c3ab68$0ac384c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >...

stacked fields 'can grow' but overlap in report
I have four fields stacked one above the other on a report. They're all marked as 'Can Grow', and sometimes they do. In one case, a multi-line data field pushes the field below out of the way. That's good. But in another case, a multi-line field overlaps with the field below. In every case the fields are standard text boxes. However, I noticed there is a difference in the associated label. The labels that push down with their fields do not have any events available for attaching code. The other labels have events, although I'm not using any events. ...

Microsoft Money 2001 Runtime error
I am getting the following runtime error when I try to start Microsoft Money 2001 Deluxe using Windows XP. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Product support no longer supports this version. Money: Runtime Error! Program C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT MONEY\SYSTEM\MSMONEY.EXE This application required the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way Try the steps in the following article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305254&Product=mny "Tracie" <traciemjordan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:a84201c435fd$2f7b6330$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I a...

Accounts Receiveable (Detailed) Report
Hi Guys, We have a problem with a client who utilises the customer accounts feature in RMS. They are trying to use the accounts receiveable detailed report and having some problems. Essentially, the report shows all open account receiveables and dates and values. However, when the client has been making payments on account, they are not attaching the payment to the transactions. This means that the payments are all listing under Bracket <Current> and the Account Receiveables which HAVE been paid for are all listing in the relevant brackets as overdue, which obviously they are not. T...

Error when posting a Sales Batch
Hello, I'm using GP 8.0 with SQL 2000 SP3 on a Windows 2000 Server SP4 I'm getting an error when posting a Sales Batch. The error message I'm getting is "The payment number is not reserved in Receivables Management". The Batch has two Sales Orders that has deposits on the Orders. The Sales Orders is then transfer to Invoices and the Invoice is what get post in the Sales Batch. I have follow the KB 862199 and it will correct the problem and I'm able to post batches but then for some odd reason I will get this error again a couple of days later with a different ...