Microsoft Dynamic CRM & VoIP (Voice-Over-IP)

Hi,

I'm currently running Aheeva CCS (aheeva.com) & Asterix PBX (asterix.org)
(on a linux platform).  Right now numbers are loaded on Aheeva CCS and each
time when 1 of my agents 1 to make a phone call to a client they open
StarPhone (Softphone) to make calls.

I interested in purchasing Microsoft Dynamic CRM 3.0 as my CRM software and
would like to know if it will be easy to integrate with the above? Or does
anyone here has a solution for my problem.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I have started building an taskpane application which does just that. So I
can help you with a solution though its not easy.

It attaches it selve to the open voip phone channel using TAPI, so it does
not replace your softphone. Then it listens for the call received and call
sent event, picks the Caller ID from the line and adjusts the right click
menu to allow the user to instantly register the phone call or request
details from the contact or account record with the matching phone number.

Me and my company could assist you furter you can direct your email to the
info account at the domain listed in my signature.

--

Patrick Verbeeten (MCSD)
Lead Developer

--

The Sample:
using TAPI3Lib; // You need to reference this COM dll for the code below to

  class PhoneBinder : IDisposable
  {
    TAPIClass tobj;
    ITAddress address;
    int registertoken;
    callnotification cn;

    public void Initialize()
    {
      try
      {
        tobj = new TAPIClass();
        tobj.Initialize();
        IEnumAddress ea = tobj.EnumerateAddresses();
        ITAddress ln;
        uint arg3 = 0;
        //        lines = 0;

        cn = new callnotification();
        cn.addtolist = new callnotification.listshow(this.Status);
        tobj.ITTAPIEventNotification_Event_Event += new
TAPI3Lib.ITTAPIEventNotification_EventEventHandler(cn.Event);
        tobj.EventFilter = (int)(TAPI_EVENT.TE_CALLNOTIFICATION |
          TAPI_EVENT.TE_DIGITEVENT |
          TAPI_EVENT.TE_PHONEEVENT |
          TAPI_EVENT.TE_CALLSTATE |
          TAPI_EVENT.TE_GENERATEEVENT |
          TAPI_EVENT.TE_GATHERDIGITS |
          TAPI_EVENT.TE_REQUEST);

        for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++)
        {
          ea.Next(1, out ln, ref arg3);
          if (ln != null)
          {
            if (ln.ServiceProviderName == "cstasp.tsp")
            {
              address = ln;
              break;
            }
            //lines++;
          }
          else
            break;
        }
        registertoken = tobj.RegisterCallNotifications(address, true, true,
TapiConstants.TAPIMEDIATYPE_AUDIO, 2);

      }
      catch (Exception e)
      {
        Status(e.ToString());
      }
    }
    public void ShutDown()
    {

      tobj.Shutdown();
      tobj = null;
    }
    private void Status(string message)
    {
      System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine(message + "\r\n");
    }

    #region IDisposable Members

    public void Dispose()
    {
      Dispose(true);
    }
    private void Dispose(bool disposing)
    {
      if (tobj != null)
        ShutDown();
    }
    ~PhoneBinder()
    {
      GC.SuppressFinalize(this);
      this.Dispose(false);
    }

    #endregion
}

--

Patrick Verbeeten (MCSD)
Lead Developer

--

"Tumisang Tyamzashe" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently running Aheeva CCS (aheeva.com) & Asterix PBX (asterix.org)
> (on a linux platform).  Right now numbers are loaded on Aheeva CCS and each
> time when 1 of my agents 1 to make a phone call to a client they open
> StarPhone (Softphone) to make calls.
>
> I interested in purchasing Microsoft Dynamic CRM 3.0 as my CRM software and
> would like to know if it will be easy to integrate with the above? Or does
> anyone here has a solution for my problem.
mscrm-addons have a tapi driver available so if your voip system is TAPI
compliant that would be a simple way to go?

Roger
"Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>
>    #endregion
> }
>

> --
>
> Patrick Verbeeten (MCSD)
> Lead Developer
> Aviva IT aviva-it.nl
>
> --
>
> "Tumisang Tyamzashe" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm currently running Aheeva CCS (aheeva.com) & Asterix PBX (asterix.org)
>> (on a linux platform).  Right now numbers are loaded on Aheeva CCS and
>> each
>> time when 1 of my agents 1 to make a phone call to a client they open
>> StarPhone (Softphone) to make calls.
>>
>> I interested in purchasing Microsoft Dynamic CRM 3.0 as my CRM software
>> and
>> would like to know if it will be easy to integrate with the above? Or
>> does
>> anyone here has a solution for my problem.

0
Roger

Dynamic Name Range
How does one define a Name that automatically updates its rang reference for a Lis -- RJB0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- RJB02's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3438 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=54167 =OFFSET($A$1,,,COUNT($A:$A),1) as an example -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "RJB02" <RJB02.27pjsy_1147459501.1406@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:RJB02.27pjsy_1147459501.1406@excelforum-no...

Outlook 2007 & CRM Client over Internet
Greetings, I have a good install of CRM on DOMAIN:5555. I can successfully access the software via the internet by using the FQDN and port. I am trying like hell to get the Outlook Client to install and am having no luck. I did get it to install with an active VPN connection, but even then it wouldn't actually connect. All I was able to do was "Track in CRM" for an email. All of the other buttons gave a message similar to, "Unable to perform the action for this menu item." How do I get the Outlook client for 2007 (V3C) to connect to the CRM over the internet with...

Microsoft Calender Control 11.0
I didn't find the rerrence "Microsoft Calender control 11.0" in /MACRO/Visual Basic Editor/Reference and it can't be charge with "check update" online on the windows office update. How can I do for this ? Hi akim612 It is a part of Access For more info see this page http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "akim612" <akim612@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6AD9285-8AD6-41CE-A0EE-8898FE901468@microsoft.com... >I didn't find the rerrence "Microsoft Calender control 1...

Microsoft's simple printer code won't work on Vista Home Premium, where do I go now?
I am writing an MFC-based app that uses an Epson TM-T88IV receipt printer. Printing to the printer works fine on XP and Vista Home Basic, but doesn't work on Vista Home Premium. I've now compiled the Microsoft "Hello World" print code below with the same results - prints on XP and VHB, doesn't print on VHP. The printer window shows the print job spooling but not printing. Epson says it's not their fault because the driver "Print Test Page" works on VHP, so now I'm stuck. BTW, other apps do print to the printer in VHP, e.g. Word, Excel. Just not eit...

CRM Queue and external emails
Now and again something happens that stops the queue from receiving emails. The emails are going into the mailboxes of the queues but i cant keep checkign them as we have a few and this defeats the whole purpose of it. If i restart all the relevent CRM services the queue start to receive them again?! This cannot happen as we have customer orders coming in that need to be dealt with straight away Hi, Can you please check to see if the the email router service is running using NETWORK SERVICE account and are you clearing out emails after it gets promoted to CRM? From my previous experi...

Upgradation problems with Microsoft CRM 1.2
Hi, We have recently upgraded ourselves from CRM 1.0 to CRM 1.2. In the earlier version, we customized CRM to generate org charts. But ever since we have upgraded to the 1.2 version, we are encountering problems while generating the chart. We get the 'Access is Denied' error when we are trying to generate the chart from a remote machine. The chart generates without any problems when tried on the server itself. We are using Visio to generate the charts. What is puzzling is what worked fine in the earlier version is not working the same way now. Kindly throw some light on this. Thanks i...

CRM Logs and events
Is there any log for CRM? Which actions are registered in that log? How can I establish the events that I want in the log? Thanks a lot. You can enable tracing on the server and the client. It's described on http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907490/en-us. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP CRM Blog on http://www.stunnware.com ---------------------------------------------------------- "arielqs" <arielqs@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:10F108DA-5D5F-4A68-A202-20EBD912CE6C@microsoft.com... > Is there any log for CRM? Which actio...

Error has occured error after installing c360 on CRM functions
I have installed CRM 4.0 and it was working fine including customizations. I then added c360 add ons and they work now but the standard Sales and Marleting buttone when clicked return an "error has occured" when i try to load those functions. Settings and Service work fine but for some reason Sales and Marketing and Options do not. Any ideas? Actually I can not even get into administration to check users so Adminstration functions - some work - groups but others do not - users (same error has occured message) "BradT" wrote: > I have installed CRM 4.0 and it was ...

Dynamics GP Web Service Install Error
I have installed the default databases for Great Plains 9.0 along with SP2 on a standalone Windows 2003 Server that is not a domain controller. When I go to install Dynamics GP Web Services I get an error just before it finishes that indicates the following: ADAM Error... The value entered for Administrator is not a valid user account. In the unattended setup file, type a valid user account in the Administrator field, and then run Setup again. Does anyone have any advice to get me past this point? I forgot to mention the error code: Error Code: 20020 "Dennis" wrote: >...

Outsource your web development, CMS, CRM, ERP, Ecommerce, Elearning, software projects, we are here for help
We are dedicated php, ajax and open source programmers working in delhi, India. Looking for projects all over the world we can work on any projects in any regional language. We have-: * Strong familiarity with object oriented programming, ZEND, MVC framework. * Social networking platform websites, integration. * Development, customization of Open Source technologies like Joomla ( Component level development and customization), Wordpress, Drupal and open source e commerce platform like X-cart, Zen Cart. * Experience integrating third party API=92 s, Google Maps , Facebook and ...

dynamic validation
How do I make dynamic cell validation? In other words, I want the list (or reference to a range for list options) to change, based on the cell that is to the left of the cell being validated. Example: A1 choices F or M B1 choices If(A1=F, range1, if(A1=M, range2, range3)). I know I have done something like this somewhere, but can't remember where to look back. Boris You need some double quotes... If(A1="F", range1, if(A1="M", range2, range3)) "boris" <boriscoupon@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:01c401c36042$bdf9f950$a601280a@phx.gbl... > ...

How to create menu dynamically....?
hi! I m creating menu dynamically... n deleting the menu already provided by the default SDI form.. But that is giving me asseration fail error. I m sending code of the program to create menu dynamically.... ///All this i m writing in ....... FrameWnd derived class...OnCreate() method/. CMenu m_mnuTopLevel,m_mnuChildMenu; //Creating Menu m_mnuChildMenu.CreateMenu(); m_mnuTopLevel.CreateMenu (); //Menu style of the Top-level menu BOOL bRet = m_mnuTopLevel.AppendMenu(MF_STRING,900,"&Draw"); bRet = m_mnuTopLevel.AppendMenu(MF_STRING,800,"&About"); //Men...

Copied CRM database to new server
Hello all, I have been testing our upgrade options to CRM 4.0 but this error comes in before that. I have successfully created our CRM server on a new server and everything works fine for all users except for me. I noticed in my roles, I am only set as a system administrator. I can only see a few basic items in the my workplace area. I cannot see cases/account/contacts... Why has this changed just because i installed the CRM server? and how can i fix it? Regards Ian Ian, check your user profile. there is a 'restricted access' flag at the bottom of the user profile screen -...

Outlook 2000 TCP/IP error
For some reason Outlook 2000 (running Windows Me)will dial the ISP to check for mail the first time upon opening the applocation, but instead of checking the mail every 45 minutes as I used to be able to do, it now returns the error message 0x800ccc15. Restarting Outlook solves the problem, but again, only for the first time of dialing. Any suggestions! ...

Help with restoring Microsoft Money 2005
I am hoping that there someone that can hear this plea. A client got hit with the rogue virus. They had backed their files on the PC. I was able to copy the files off before reinstalling win xp. They reinstalled money 2005 but it will not let them restore their backup. Gives them an invalid drive spec. In searching all the help sites, I understand there was a quick engineering patch that helped this. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Everthing I have read goes back to 2006 when there was support for 2005. If you want you can email be privately at drdigital99...

Free Visual Basic 2005 and ASP.NET 2.0 Training from Microsoft Learning
Hello: Any body has subscribed for 90 days trail version of "Free Visual Basic 2005 and ASP.NET 2.0 Training from Microsoft Learning"? If so, could you please send me the loging and password for those courses. Because that course is not available now. Thanks in advance. Regards Kristi. ...

CRM Email rule deployment
Does anyone know what the actual content of the rule deployed to users mailboxes is supposed to contain. I have looked at the implementation guide and this suggests that the rule looks for a tracking token in the subject of the email which seems right to me. The rule that appears to be deployed in users mailboxes seems to be based solely on whether the users name is in the To or Cc boxes. I think this is wrong and if it is how can I change it. Thanks Gordon Why do you think the rule is wrong. If you are solely looking for the CRM Tracking number then you would not receive emails in...

Microsoft Office 2010 Engineering
Microsoft is very pleased to announce that they have reached the release-to-manufacturing (RTM) milestone for Office 2010, SharePoint 2010, Visio 2010 and Project 2010. It will be available to us, special users, via its Volume Licensing Service Center from 27th April 2010. I suggest guys who can read can do so at this link: <http://blogs.technet.com/office2010/> Those who can't read or write have to wait until I get time to explain to them in simple English. hth ps: Peter Foldes <okf22@hotmail.com> is a convicted paedo using his sister to work for him a...

Stencils and dynamic connectors
I have 2 questions: 1 - Given an arrow (dynamic connector), how can I get the Shape it is going out of , and the shape it is pointing to? Shape1 -----> Shape2 2 - I need Stencils to share some common Custom Properties. How can I make all the Shapes/Stencils/Masters (whatever you call them) inherit these properties from somewhere instead of defining them for each single one? Thank you All 1-d shapes (connectors) have a "Begin" and an "End". The line end can be different for each end of the line. You can add custom properties to the master shapes on the dra...

Contacts from Outlook in to CRM 1.2
What is the best way to import many many contacts?? (over 2000). I am reading thru as much of this newsgroup as possible and I am not seeing a way to import contacst from a outlook or exmerge pst file. How is this done? IF this was previously answered in this newsgroup please steer me to the correct article if you may. Thanks so much in advance, New 2 CRM Seth Seth; I see from another post that you are trying the Outlook import. If that doesn't work out for you, you can check out the Data Migration Framework, which is Microsoft's tool for importing/migrating data. Dave &q...

Help with Repair of CRM #.0
I am repairing CRM 3.0. the repair validation completes fine and the repair begins. When it gets to the "Installing SQL Server Reporting Services" , "Validating Samples Database", I get an error message: "Cannot connect to the SQL Server Instance" and the repair fails. Any ideas? can you skip past this? Reporting in crm 3.0 is like reporting in crm 1.2 in that crm can work without it meaning you can fix it later -- ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "brellim" <brellim@discussio...

Selecting dynamic number of columns into fixed-structure table
I have a table with the following columns (the Pen# columns are all REAL data types and all columns support NULL values): dtDateTime Pen1 Pen2 Pen3 Pen4 Pen5 Pen6 Pen7 Pen8 Pen9 Pen10 I have a stored procedure that returns data similar to the following: dtDateTime TT_S02_20 TT_S02_30 TT_S02_50 ----------------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- 2010-06-26 00:00:06.653 148.1323 115.5447 124.679 2010-06-26 00:00:21.687 148.5214 115.5...

Microsoft Office Accounting 2009 ..Online transfer does not work
There does not seem to be a way to set up online transfer of the accounting file to and from the accountant. Office live does not support this feature. Why do they show it in the help file? After creating the office live account and try to transfer the data I get a message "this office live service is not availible from the current windows live ID account". ...

Microsoft Office Access an't find the object '[.'
Hi there I was working on my database and I now get this error message when I try to open my database. Microsoft Office Access an't find the object '[.' If '[.' is a new macro or macro group, make sure you have saved it and that you have typed its name correctly. I'm not sure how to fix this issue. Thank you in advance for your help. Do you have a form that opens when your Access application opens? If so, check all of its event properties. If you don’t find anything in its properties, check all of the control properties on the form. Can you o...

CRM 3.0 help with templates
Hello!!! Could you help me with using templates in campaign. I mean how use templates to make email ex. information, offering, saleing to many peoples. if you know CRM 3.0 very good pleas send me an mail sroobka@o2.pl Email templates can't be used with campaigns in CRM 3.0 unfortunately. Here's a good article that explains the different ways you can use email for marketing: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/marketing/emailmarketing.mspx -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "sroobka" wrote: > Hello!!! > > Could you help me wi...