Microsoft CRM web to lead

Having read more than I few posts on this topic - and still amazed MS
does not think this is a needed feature even in MS 4.0 - we tried
several offering including C360 and were frustrated, disappointed and
unable to make it work.

We contacted a firm that had us up and running for under $1000 flat
fee in very short order.  You may want to take a look at www.c3sd.com.
Our site  elmilagrobaja.com has a "learn more" registration page that
drops right in to CRM 3.0 - all day long.

We also have multiple landing pages that code the origin of leads for
our different marketing venues... all in the same original fee.

Robert
0
rdonnell
12/3/2007 6:37:55 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I was very dissappointed in the C360 product as well since it does not allow
multiple leads from the same email address (I use a web lead form for
customers to place an order), It wasnt a feature i could turn off, nor could
i sell my license since it was useless to me.

"rdonnell@beachfrontbaja.com" wrote:

> Having read more than I few posts on this topic - and still amazed MS
> does not think this is a needed feature even in MS 4.0 - we tried
> several offering including C360 and were frustrated, disappointed and
> unable to make it work.
>
> We contacted a firm that had us up and running for under $1000 flat
> fee in very short order.  You may want to take a look at www.c3sd.com.
> Our site  elmilagrobaja.com has a "learn more" registration page that
> drops right in to CRM 3.0 - all day long.
>
> We also have multiple landing pages that code the origin of leads for
> our different marketing venues... all in the same original fee.
>
> Robert

It is not a big deal. you need only little function to store form data into
ms crm lead.

1. Create asp.net page or webservice function and call that on your submit.
2. use CRM services to add data using that form.

CRM SDK will help you.

--
Regards,

MS CRM Certified Professional

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com

"Tango" wrote:

> I was very dissappointed in the C360 product as well since it does not allow
> multiple leads from the same email address (I use a web lead form for
> customers to place an order), It wasnt a feature i could turn off, nor could
> i sell my license since it was useless to me.
>
> "rdonnell@beachfrontbaja.com" wrote:
>
> > Having read more than I few posts on this topic - and still amazed MS
> > does not think this is a needed feature even in MS 4.0 - we tried
> > several offering including C360 and were frustrated, disappointed and
> > unable to make it work.
> >
> > We contacted a firm that had us up and running for under $1000 flat
> > fee in very short order.  You may want to take a look at www.c3sd.com.
> > Our site  elmilagrobaja.com has a "learn more" registration page that
> > drops right in to CRM 3.0 - all day long.
> >
> > We also have multiple landing pages that code the origin of leads for
> > our different marketing venues... all in the same original fee.
> >
> > Robert

thats what i did..

along with some help from a pretty helpful person who knows who he is.
(right John)

"Imran" wrote:

> It is not a big deal. you need only little function to store form data into
> ms crm lead.
>
> 1. Create asp.net page or webservice function and call that on your submit.
> 2. use CRM services to add data using that form.
>
> CRM SDK will help you.
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> MS CRM Certified Professional
>
> http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com
>
> Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com
>

> "Tango" wrote:
>
> > I was very dissappointed in the C360 product as well since it does not allow
> > multiple leads from the same email address (I use a web lead form for
> > customers to place an order), It wasnt a feature i could turn off, nor could
> > i sell my license since it was useless to me.
> >
> > "rdonnell@beachfrontbaja.com" wrote:
> >
> > > Having read more than I few posts on this topic - and still amazed MS
> > > does not think this is a needed feature even in MS 4.0 - we tried
> > > several offering including C360 and were frustrated, disappointed and
> > > unable to make it work.
> > >
> > > We contacted a firm that had us up and running for under $1000 flat
> > > fee in very short order.  You may want to take a look at www.c3sd.com.
> > > Our site  elmilagrobaja.com has a "learn more" registration page that
> > > drops right in to CRM 3.0 - all day long.
> > >
> > > We also have multiple landing pages that code the origin of leads for
> > > our different marketing venues... all in the same original fee.
> > >
> > > Robert

Javascript alerr in crm forms
If you open a crm form for an account/contact or any other entity, make some changes and try to close the window without saving information, you see this javascript pop up which warns you of the unsaved information. In our deployment, we see this window even if we do not change anything!! Any idea how to take care of this issue? Thanks Typically this is caused when records were saved without some "default" information that the forms wants in there. This could have been from integration or data saved prior to the form being updated. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ------------...

crm sales for outlook 12-08-04
I am trying to install MS crm sales for outlook and i keep getting the same error. Can anyone help me with this? The error is "The specified user record does not exist on the Microsoft CRM installation specified". I have checked the users on the crm server and in the domain. It is present everywhere. I did uninstall crm sales for out look on this pc and now i am trying to reinstall. Not sure if that might have had an effect on it. Any help is appreciated! Mitch ...

Microsoft Office Outlook #3
A Program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". How do I stop this message from prompting me everytime I try to create an email? I am using Outlook 2003 connecting to Exchange. I am the Net Admin and notice that my machine is like the only machine in the office (same setup) that prompts this message. Thanks in Advance What addins do you have installed? For more information on the security features, see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm --...

How to disabel "Excel" button in CRM
Hi, Dose anybody know how to get rid off the EXCEL button in lots of form in CRM, we don't want user can export company's data to EXCL file and take it away. Thank you ...

Track in CRM
Could anyone explain to me why when I track in Email in CRM from outlook the reply does not get tracked?> Ian If you are using CRM 4.0, in Outlook click on the CRM menu item and then select Options. On the Email tab, there's an option to track: -All E-mail messages -E-mail messages in response to CRM E-mail -E-mail messages from CRM Leads, Contacts and Accounts If you've got the third option selected, and the replying individual's email address is not in a CRM lead, contact or account, the message won't be tracked. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blog...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Exchange E-mail Router Support and Access Rights
The IG documentation states that Windows Server 2003 is a supported operating system. Is Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1 supported. It also states Microsoft Exchnage Server 2003 must be installed. Is Exchange 2003 service pack 2 supported? What privledges does an administer need to have to be able to rollout the inbox rules? I cannot find that informaiton anywhere int eh IG. What access do they have to have in Exchange, AD, on teh Exchaneg boxes? Thanks Hoss Pretty sure the admin needs to be an Exchange Admin to roll-out the rules. I have not heard anything definate on E...

Why can't Microsoft ever make a software that "Works"?
What is so great about this version of Office'2003???? Why did they have come out with a software that is worse than its old version? Outlook always invariably has problems in connecting to IMAP/SMTP servers. When outlook express can do it better. I am not able to change the layout of the print out to Landscape. I was happy with the old one, can Microsoft take my new software back and pay me the money????? I think in trying to pack with more features, MS is forgetting that the software is expected to do what it basically meant to. Repack your Office software. Return it to th...

Restoring Server
I did a total backup of our server using Small Business Server 2003. On restore, SQL cannot find the data, CRM security service cannot start and Exchange is not working. Everything else performs as expected. First, have I lost my SQL database by choosing to back up using NTBackup only? Second, any pointers on how to get CRM up and running again would be greatly appreciated. Gracias, Brian As far as I know, you cannot backup SQL databases with NTBackup. This is because NTBackup cannot access locked files (the physical mdf and ldf files are locked by SQL Server). You usually need a p...

Publishing to Web
We have just upgraded from Publisher 2000 to 2003. Now when we publish to the web each of the images creates their own page with a link back to their original location; and the file which has 38 pages when open in the computer has over 600 pages when viewed from the internet. What has happened? How can we fix this? ...

"Link to web Page" parameters?
Hi I would like to create a new report that show a custom build report (an ..aspx page). But I can't figure out how to pass parameters til the report. I've created a report inside CRM of type "Link to web page" and have typed in "http://microsoft.com" in the location. When I run the report from the report list everything looks fine, but when I run the report from eg. an account it fails big time. How do I pass the parameters? I've tried things like "http://microsoft.com?id={0}" with no success... -- Best regards Casper Jensen CRM Extens...

Web pop up
Hi All, I running macro to get data from web. step 1 - I will provide login info in excel step 2 - Once i run the macro, it will open the web page ( Company web) step 3 - inputs login info step 4 - goes to tab ( accounts ) step 5 - finds some accounts step 6 - clicks save to pdf account. step 7 - open new pop window & asks to click ok. I am able to complete till step 6. step 7 opens new pop window & i am not able write code to click ok. How can i achieve this. This company url - so, i can't paste the url here. Please help me Once a person manually navi...

PID for Outlook 2007 not recognized by Microsoft
Hi Office 2007 users I recently installed Office 2007 Pro (retail multi language from Amazon UK) as an upgrade to Office 2003 Pro (retail). I had some problems with Outlook 2007 and attempted to access the Microsoft Warranty Help. On the submission report I was required to insert the PID. I looked up the 2007 PID in Outlook and typed it in but it was rejected by Microsoft Help on the grounds that: "The PID you have given (characters had typed in repeated )is not the PID for the Office 2007 Multilanguage edition please insert the PID for Office 2007 Multilanguage edition." B...

Error submitting to web service (for developers)
I get the following error when submitting the referurl for our webleads to the C# web service I created. Everything else works fine. The custom field is of type string 255. A sample referurl that causes the error would be: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=sterling+ledet This is submitted within the XML as: <CFSReferURL>http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF -8&q=sterling+ledet</CFSReferURL> The Error message I get is: ErrorMessage: SOAP Server Application Faulted <detail><error>&...

Several bugs / ideas for Microsoft
Hi Below are a few things that RMS needs changed/added, especially for the EMEA market. 1. RMS needs to be able to calculate and print the price per KG or Litre on labels. It is a legal requirement now in Ireland to give these prices on labels for each product so as the customer can identify the value they are getting if they buy larger items. 2. There should be a field in the cashiers table which holds their DOB. It is a legal requirement that alcohol cannot be sold by someone under 18, so if the cashiers DOB is stored, then you can mark certain categories which would mean the POS ref...

web link #2
Hi, I would like to update one excel sheet with a web page which is having some daily currency rates.It changes daily wise, Can anybody help in this regard . thanks in advance, with regards nowfal -- nowfal ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nowfal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10003 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=275994 Nowfal If you have XL XP or 2003 you should be able to go to Data>External Data>New web query. Navigate to the page and select the relevan...

Microsoft Access Table Record Limitation
Hi, is there a limit to how may rows an access table can have before it performs poorly? "mark" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:OGxT6vdgKHA.2596@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, is there a limit to how may rows an access table can have before it > performs poorly? > > --- > frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access/ That's depends upon the type and quality of indexes, as well as other factors. I have a database front-end that connects to a 1.1 GB backend with 6 million records. By using the primary key, I can pull 1 record ...

Contacts missing from Outlook view on CRM
I have the following problem with CRM: Outlook 2003 using latest client and "Outlook Crash" hotfix. From within Outllok all contacts can be seen via Sales, Contacts. When a new message is created in Outlook and To is selected, followed by CRM Contacts then certain contacts do not appear in the contact list. This is only true for a couple of PCs, the rest seem to work OK. I have tried removing the CRM client and re-installing, but it doesn't make any difference. Anyone got any ideas why this is happening? Mark ...

Installation of CRM v3.0c fails with Outlook 2007 #2
There is this thread, which I wish to reply to but don't know how. Thread URL: http://groups.google.com.my/group/microsoft.public.crm/browse_thread/thread/9a8dd21187c63f8f/70ec92d8b2203f30?hl=en&lnk=st&q=The+installed+version+of+Microsoft+Outlook+is+not+supported+by+the+Microsoft+CRM+client.+Please+upgrade+to+the+current+release+of+Microsoft+Office+Outlook.#70ec92d8b2203f30 Please see my solution at: http://zenetlife.blogspot.com/2008/01/installing-ms-dynamics-crm-client-v3c.html Hope this is useful. Regards, Eunice Hmmnnn - unfortunately, the conclusion in your blog is inco...

Whatever happened to Microsoft Money?
I am based in the UK. I have been using MS Money for more years than I care to remember, but the version I have been using for the last 6 years has been Money 2002 Personal + Business edition. I just upgraded my laptop (to run Vista Business) and thought it might be a good idea to bring all my software up to date also. Had a hunt for Money in some UK retailers, and was surprised to find absolutely nothing. Looked on Microsoft's site and, sure enough, there was Money 2008 looking wizzier than ever. So what gives? Is Money now a US-only product? If so: (a) will Money 2008 be good to work i...

Enabling smartphones for CRM with Windows Mobile 2005
Hi! I am attempting to create a test version of a emulator package for smartphone in order to enable CRM connectivity. I have created the package using the Windows Mobile 2005 files (emulator is Windows Mobile 2005), however, each time I attempt to load the .cab file it states (in the emulator) that "Installation of CRM_Client_Root.cab was unsuccessful. The installation file is not intended for this device." As I stated, during the installation packet creation and the deployment packet creation I specified *pocket pc, Windows Mobile 2005*. If anyone knows how this can be ...

Is there a 5000 email limit for CRM's Bulk E-Mail Service?
Hello, I'm trying to send a bulk email to over 5000 contacts (about 15,000). I'm using Advanced Find to generate a list of contacts (not a Target List) and then use the Send Direct Email button to pick a template and send an email from CRM. This process uses the Microsoft CRM Bulk E-mail service and the deployment's SMTP gateway, but seems to have a 5000 email limit. Another bulk e-mail method is to use a Campaign Activity with a E-mail via Merge, but this uses Word and Outlook to send the emails, and with so much client-side processing going on, the client PC just dies. ...

CRM email routing problem
Hello, We have a problem with Microsoft CRM 1.2. 1. A custromer sends us a mail. 2. We promote this mail to a CRM email using the Outlook client. 3. We reply to the mail. At this point the mail and it's reply appear in the CRM system. 4. The customer replys. This reply also appears into the CRM system. 5. We reply again using Outlook (with CRM client installed). Now things go wrong. Then reply ends up in the users sent items box and does not appear in the CRM system. 6. The customer replys and this comes into the system again. <go back to 5> The problem is that when a user uses Ou...

Microsoft Survey
I just completed a survey from Microsoft Money and rated them very dissatisfied with errors and slowness of the program. I wonder if it will mean anything to them. ...

Use relationships with leads
Hallo to all, i want to use, the customer relationships that we use with accounts and constacts, with leads as well. Is it possible? Thank you in advance, Vasiliki Sioti Do you mean that you want to associate a lead with a contact and company? If so, this is not the way that CRM is designed to work. A lead is designed to contain the account and contact info. "vaso" wrote: > Hallo to all, > i want to use, the customer relationships that we use with accounts and > constacts, with leads as well. Is it possible? > > Thank you in advance, > Vasiliki Sioti Dea...

Web Link
I would like to create a link in Excel to a website that has currency exchange rate. I would then like to select specific rates to insert in the spreadsheet so that whenever the spreadsheet is opened, the exchange rates will be current per the website. Can anybody assist. Thanks Please reply to me if you figure out how to do this! I am running int the same problem -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...