Microsoft CRM v1.2 Update: 840934 and another language

I need update 840934 for Polish language.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to Analyze Microsoft CRM 3.0 Performance Testing
Hi, I have done the performance testing for Microsoft CRM 3.0. I have used Visual Studio 2005 Team System development environment. 1. I created a web test with a scenario (login to CRM Server -> Go to contacts -> Create a new Contact -> Open the created contact -> create a case for the contact and Save). I recorded the webtest. Then I created the Loadtest with 50 Users for a stipulated time. When I run the Load test, I am getting the results (Requests/sec, Avg. Response time, Total Requests, failed requests, cached requests, % processor time, available MBytes etc). But from...

CRM and IIS 6
Hei, I installed CRM on the Windows Server 2003 on three box for 100 users. All users registred in the CRM Server and working on the clients. A: 1 for Active Directory Domain controler (ADSRV) B: 1 for SQL 2000 + CRM Server ver 1.2 (CRMSRV) C: 1 for Exchange Server 2003 (EXSRV) i have one problem that when i type http://crmwebsite on the CRMSRV then i get "HTTP Error 401.1, Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. Internet Information Services (IIS)". When i try it on the ADSRV then it works well. It is also working well on the client c...

Can i use conditional formating on a cell when it contains a formula? #2
=mid(text(a1;"0000000000.00");1;1 -- si ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=262 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26784 Hi the reason for this is that thie formula returns a string and not a numeric value. Change the formula to: =--mid(text(a1;"0000000000.00");1;1) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany sit wrote: > =mid(text(a1;"0000000000.00");1;1) OR ... Change your Conditional formula to: =&quo...

CRM Kit Products
Can someone please direct me to more information about how CRM 3.0 handles Product Kits and screen filters. I want to create another screen display or filter that will show me the items within a bundle. Example: A customer has purchased 3 items and one of the items is a bundle that has 4 items in it. I want to be able for the sales staff to click on a tab in the customer display and see all the detail items purchased which in this case would be 6 items. Thanks ...

Update Opportunity when Quote status changes
I need to update some fields in the Opportunity when the status of an associated Quote changes. I looked at the workflow manager, but this does not seem to be possible with it. Anyone did this before ? And if yes, how, of course ! Not sure what do you mean by status of an Quote. Assuming its active/inactive, you can write callout code on PostSetState event for Quote and update the fields in the Opportunity. If its the status other than active/inactive then on "OnSave" event for Quote, you can make AJAX call (using JS), which will invoke the method to update the fields in Opp...

CRM Internet Access #2
Just by opening up port 443 and assigning an Certificate, I can access CRM from outside our Firewall. It gives me a domain login prompt and everything seems to work ok. So, why would I want to use the IFD? Not being an .net programmer I don't understand why - is a web form better for security? If someone can give me a simple explanation I would appreciate it. (btw, I've tried to configure using the IFD and I have about as frustrated as alot of other people seem to be. I think I got arounf the 401 error by SETSPN but I still can't get the signin.aspx to appear) Thanks Glen G...

Error 0x800C0155,2
Everytime I tried to start up Maillive I get the message with fault code 0x800C0155,2 I have surched on the web but didn't get a good solution for this problem. The solutions of shutting down the virusscanner and using the administrator logging doesn't work for me. I have also updated, reinstalled Maillive but no solution. I"m stilll using Windows XP and didn't change the last days anything on my computer. This fault just suddenly occured after a correct use of the Mail program for more then a year. Is there anyone who has useful solutions for this problem???? ...

since 2008 install safari downloads append .dot .pot .xla #2

we have 2 OE email accts
My husband and I both have new Outlook Express email accts. However, it appears the same message is received in both our accts. How can I separate incoming mail to the proper accts? thanks Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/ --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the d...

Creating records in one file whilst editing another file
I have a simple form which allows updates to records in an employee file. Each time a record is changed I would like to create an audit record in a separate file. I do not need any input from the user when creating the record as all the information is implied (date, time, user, before and after values etc.) I would be interested to know what people think the easiest way to do this would be...?? All opinions welcome - the more the merrier. Thanks, Jon. 88Caddy wrote: >I have a simple form which allows updates to records in an employee >file. Each time a record is changed I would ...

CRM Development. 02-28-05
Hello I am new to CRM. I want to write a custom web application which integrates with CRM and uses the SDK API. My CRM Server is on DOMAIN : D1 and my Workstation is on DOMAIN: D2. If i run the web app, the authorization fails. I think the authorization works on Windows Integrated authentication. Can anyone please guide me as to how to establish a proper development environment for: 1. Web Apps for CRM 2. Post-Callouts <I would appreciate if someone could gimme a very simple example so that i can kick-off development :) > I have a couple of questions too: 1. How can i add a lookup bu...

CRM and SharePoint 04-13-04
CRM and SPS2003 are installed on the same machine. CRM is using the default web site. The only way I could get the portal site to work was by creating it on port 81. So the URL is http://servername:81 I only have one IP address for my server. How can I configure in IIS so that both CRM and SharePoint sites have a "friendly" name? Thanks!! Susie You should be able to do virtual hostings and not have the need to run it on a different port number. Perhaps change CRM from the default website to some other name and then create a DNS entry. >-----Original Message-----...

Installing CRM 4.0 Issue
I am getting the following message in the log file after trying to install CRM: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot drop the table '#MetadataPublishCollect', because it does not exist or you do not have permission CRM looks mostly installed but it fails to load. I am installing CRM with a service account which has SA rights on the database instance. I am using an XML based silent install. This is a two server installation, application server is Windos 2003, database server is SQL Server 2005. An ideas? ...

Eudora 6.1 to Outlook Express 6 #2
I have having trouble importing my messages from Eudora 6.1 to Outlook Express 6. When I try to do import I get a long message that says "No messages can be found in this folder or another application is running that has the required files open. Please select another folder or try closing applications that may have the files open." Anybody have any ideas? ...

Begginer: How to change the middle of CString contents? #2
I'm trying to change some contents in the contents in the middle of a CString var. Let me explain. The CString var contains the following: 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,43,00,42,00,44,00,30,00,30,00,30,00,30,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,0...

Outlook Connector and Microsoft Word problem
I have found that when I select MS Word 2003 as editor to compose HTML emails inside Outlook 2003, I cannot use the Accounts drop down menu to select between two different email accounts to send the email from. Can someone confirm this? I have to unselect MS Word 2003 as my email composer to bring back the option to select between two differnet accounts. Bilal While editing a new message in Word, go to the View menu > Toolbars area and make sure Mail is checked. "Bilal Muddassir" <bilalmuddassir@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u3yqp7r1FHA.3524@tk2msftngp13.ph...

Printing Problems (cells printing on top of one another)
When printing cells are merged together like the they have been shifted up half a row height. This problem is restriced to one user on one system (Windows 2000 Pro and Office 2000). The problem is same on a single sheet workbook or a multi sheet workbook. The printer setting keep reverting back to 11 sheet tall by 1 sheet wide. This produces an unclear image through print preview. You can manually reset the default to 1 sheet wide by 1 sheet long which corrects the print preview but not the printed output. I avoid merged cells like the plague - full of problems. I guess that you ...

CRM Grids
I've written an app for CRM and everything works. However its a bit ugly and horribly slow. Its located on the Account nav bar, and that loads up all the activities associated with it (be it opportunity, contact, or quote). So its similar to the one there, I just want to show more data and sort. I have my data entering into a datatable then placed into a datagrid. Now I'm looking into how they did, and since the SDK doesn't cover this at all, I only have the "_grid" folder under wwwroot for an idea. I tried playing with with Microsoft.CRM.Web.Grid and Microsfot.CRM.Contr...

remote admin #2
Hi all, We are running exchange 5.5 on a window nt4 server. Is there a way to remotely administrate the exchange server by using a program or a mmc snap in? Thanks Gav Install the 5.5 admin to the remote workstation. On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 00:54:00 -0000, "Gav" <spam@spam.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >We are running exchange 5.5 on a window nt4 server. Is there a way to >remotely administrate the exchange server by using a program or a mmc snap >in? > >Thanks >Gav > ...

database size #2
i have a exchange server 2003 stansart ed. i get a eventid 445 on ese. the database ...\priv1.edb har reached its maximum suze of 16382 mb. but the file is not so big. the edb file is 11,7 gb and the stb file is 5 gb is it the total of this files, that cant get over 16gb. The Information store (Private or Public) is made up of the combination of the .edb and .stm files. The 16gb max is indeed reached if the combination of those 2 files reaches 16gb. Your options are: 1. Check for event ID 1221 to see how much white space exists. If it is significant, you can run eseutil /d to ru...

Excel graph 3 sets of data. 2 sets as lines 1 as column?
I have data a bit like below, I am trying to do a graph, which shows the AFR as columns for A-D, but I want 'water' and 'whole' as seperate lines to show current scores across the graph. When I do the graph, I get two columns and 1 line. Does anyone know how to get to get the two lines? A B C D AFR 0.8 0.6 0.4 0.3 Water 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 Whole 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 Hi AndyN, On the chart, select the second column, right-click, select Chart Type from the context menu, select line chart. Ed Ferrero www.edferrero.com Ed Thanks for that worked a treat, I'll remember that ...

To add a new language support
I'd like to know how to add a second spelling language in Outlook Express 6. I already have 2 languages installed in XP. ...

Microsoft Exchange views
Greetings, Does anyone know what the "Automatically generate Microsoft Exchange views" option is in the personal folders properties? Thanks, Shane. Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 Office Outlook SP2 In theory, it should make the custom view available in OWA. "Shane Goodman" <goodmanNoSpam@live.ca> wrote in message news:1B203C56-03B7-4306-9741-8A8D641AF9F7@microsoft.com... > Greetings, > > Does anyone know what the "Automatically generate Microsoft Exchange > views" option is in the personal folders properties? > > Thanks, > Shan...

microsoft outlook email arriving with wrong date and time
Please guys everyone knows about the date settings on microsoft outlook so this fault is alittle harder than that to locate. Emails while in your own computer or sent to yourself have the correct date and time. When opened in the receiving computer it has the correct date and time. But as listed unopened in the receiving computer it has the incorrect and time. date might be the previous day or the next day. Tme has no relationo time sent. This Microsoft outlook using office 2000 or office 2007 on the same computer. Any advice appreciated. The received time is compute...

Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Office Outlook could not access the spec
I have Outlook 2003 with SP1 and a fully patched install point. Any machines that have this current install gets a message when trying to view public folders from the folder views. "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Office Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The operation failed." Any suggestions? ...