Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error 06-07-06

Started recieving this error message when trying to perform searches...

=================================

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not
set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

object.]

Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CRMQueryClass.ExecuteQuery(CUserAuth&
Caller, String QueryXML) +0
   Microsoft.Crm.Query.GetViewData() +137
   Microsoft.Crm.Controls.GridDataPage.ConfigureData() +1109
   Microsoft.Crm.Controls.GridDataPage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +72

=================================

Any help would be apprieciated.

0
nokittymypotpie
6/7/2006 8:01:54 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Didn't find the problem, but I tried restarting IIS, which worked.

0
nokittymypotpie

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

conversion 04-07-04
anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 be converted to Access ?? please reply on the Newsgroup, thanks Hi Cat, Not much has changed on this front. You have to export the data from FM into a format Access can read (e.g. CSV), import that into Access, massage the data into a relational structure, and finally re-create the functionality of the FM database using Access's native concepts and tools. On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:32:19 -0700, "Cat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 >be con...

Error in Outlook Today

tesuto 03-11-07
tesuto...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Microsoft Exchange Server

error 553

80070005 error #2

Date format 04-11-06

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Topic- Implementation Methodology covered in CRM Exam!
Hi Next week I am apearing for Exam "CRM Instalation & confirguration". I am in doubt that cheptor "Implementation Methodology" is covered in Exam? I can not found above topic it in following course note! https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/trainin g/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_CRM_Install_prep.htm#T opics Your answer will help me to Read above Topic for Exam point of View or note? Best regards Kesh Patel Kesh. I passed the "Installation & Configuration" (MS-03-010) exam yesterday. The "implementation methodology&q...