Microsoft CRM Reporting Services DateTime Parameter

Hello,

  I've built a report for a client using Reporting Services in VIsual
Studio 2005.  The report is viewed in CRM 3.0.  I have, among others,
2 parameters that are using DateTime format.  The client would like to
be able to enter parameters for not only date, but time of day as
well.  As of right now, the parameter control only allows them to
enter a date.  I have been unable to find a way to expand the
selection to include the desired time of day to the parameter.  Is
this even supported?

Thanks,
CJ

0
christian
5/14/2007 2:56:14 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Can I delete OE and just use Microsoft Outlook 2002
I would like to delete Outlook Express is this advisable? I am going to be using Microsoft Outlook 2002 which I recieved w/Toshiba PDA and already have it set up on the same PC as OE. Can I use Microsoft Outlook for multiple e- mail accounts? Differences Between Outlook and Outlook Express http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q257824 With Outlook, you can integrate and manage e-mail from multiple e-mail accounts, personal and group calendars, contacts, and tasks. "Delia Marlowe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:780901c4025...

Using Publisher for long reports
Hi. I write long reports (50 pages) in which layout and style are very important. I'm thinking of switching from Word to Publisher since Word's management of pictures and layout drives me wild. Can anyone advise me if Publisher might be the right choice? Does anyone have some long document templates they could show me? -- Giles It sounds like Publisher would be perfect for you since you indication that the layout is important. I can't help with a sample tho because (1) the longest I've done is about 24 pages and (2) my newsletters contain personal contact information and...

CRM Mobile Registration Error
Hello All, I work for a Microsoft partner in the Atlanta area, and I've been tasked with testing CRM before we put it into production. I've hit a brick wall with CRM Mobile 3.0, and I'm hoping someone might be able to help, or point me in the right direction for this issue. The situation now: We use Small Business Server 2003 Premium SP1 in our production environment, so I'm also using it in my test environment. The test environment consists of the server and two laptops, and is connected to the internet, although its external URL uses a redirection service: fakename.no-ip.o...

Help Microsoft Office 2003
After now using Microsoft Office 2003 for about 3 months now, have suddenly noticed that my email messages have just started showing strange symbols for certain punctuation. This does not show as I type... but the recipent sees these symbols when the message is received. I can see it when they reply back. The strange symbols show for the apostrophe and sometimes for the exclaimation. I do not recognize the symbols. I do not have caps lock on, do have number lock on. None of the symbols show on my keys. Help?! Thanks! Kim it's caused by character encoding. What email client and...

Changing text based on criteria in an access report
Hello, I've got a textbox in a report, some records of which may contain text within { }. I need to find some way to format only that text (which may be in the middle of a string) so that it appears underlined and so that the brackets disappear. To illustrate, I posted a 5KB graphic here: http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3523/jexamplemb2.png Does anybody have any suggestions or ideas? Thanks in advance! Mitch Access 2007 can format the text for you, using standard HTML for the underlining. Use the Replace() function to swap the braces for the HTML tags. Earlier versions of Ac...

My CRM VPC starts and shuts down SLOW
I'm using an MBS VPC of CRM v3.0 on a laptop with 1.4 g of ram. It's great once I boot up! However, when I first start up the VPC it takes about 5 minutes to load and about 15 minutes to shut down. It is very slow... I also have the MBS VPC for Dynamics GP v9 and BP v3.0 on the samea box with the same settings; this VPC loads up in about a minute and shuts down in about two minutes. I've tried compacting the VPC db on the CRM but it had little or no effect. I'm using CRM build 3.0.5300.0 on Windows 2003 server build 3790. Does anyone else have a problem with the load...

MS CRM integrate to JD Edwards
Hi, anyone has experience/knowledge of integrate MS CRM with JD Edwards? Thanks We are currently running JDE (SQL version) and MS CRM. Our CRM Account list originated from JDE system but the 2 systems are not tied together dynamically. Instead our account structure has maintained a key id between the systems to which we will build reporting against the 2 systems using Microsoft Reporting Services as well as OLAP cube technologies. "Keng Yuen Lok" <nospam@nospam.com.nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:u$GoMyQ3EHA.2608@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > anyone ha...

Directly from CRM Order to Outlook Appointment in Calendar
In Outlook, it is possible to draw a task directly into the calendar, thus making an appointment with info from the task. It would be great, if it was possible, in the same way, to draw a CRM order from the Outlook client directly into the Outlook Calendar. Our company uses the Outlook Calendar for time registration, and this feature would be really helpful. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the b...

switching investment charts in microsoft money plus deluxe
I'm using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe 17.0 As in Money 2004 clicking on a listed investment on the Home tab goes directly to a price chart. In the earlier program I could switch quickly between investment charts using a drop down list on the chart page. In money plus deluxe 17.0 I have to go back to Home first or the Portfolio tab. Can I make this work as before? Thanks for any help. "Dave K" <p_sellars-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in message news:eqMaGmEcIHA.4712@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > > I'm using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe 17.0 > > As...

Microsoft Office won't start up
Hi, I've had Microsoft Office 2004 (on my PowerBook G4 for a few months now with no major dramas. A few days ago I started having issues with Word, Excel and Powerpoint in that they don't start up, just displaying an "unexpetedly quit" message. Entourage is running relatively fine. I'm running on Mac OS 10.4.2, and I have the latest updated version of Office (11.2.0) and have all the latest updates available. I've since tried to re-install Office twice as well as repair Disk Permissions from disk utility but to no avail. Around the time Office stopped working I had...

Thanks to Braindumps, I Just Succeded in My Microsoft Certification exams.
Hello,I am really happy to say ,I passed my exam with your freedumps by getting 95.Really it is fantastic.Thank you all.I like to prepare this as best site comparing with all. Once again thanks to all PrepDumps members.http://www.pass4sure.nl/ ! http://www.pass4sure.nl/Microsoft/index.html ...

Unable to start processing services?
I have just installed Outlook (from Office XP Pro) and have set up my personal folders. My eMail accounts are established in the Control Panel Mail applet, and work fine with Outlook Express. Outlook gives me an "Unable to start Processing Services" dialogue box. How do I fix this? TIA What are you trying to do when you get this error? Are your accounts installed in Outlook? Have you used the Test Account Settings feature? What error message(s) do you get? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (inser...

upgrade CRM 3.0 on SQL 2000 to CRM 4.0 on SQL 2008 (error)
I am trying to upgrade CRM 3.0 on SQL 2000 to CRM 4.0 on SQL 2008 and getting this error. (I know CRM 3.0 doesnt support SQL 2008, so a '1' step upgrade might have its risks). "Action Microsoft.CRM.Setup.Server.GrantConfigDBDatabaseAccessAction failed. The DEFAULT_SCHEMA clause cannot be used with a windows group or with principals mapped to certificates or asymmetric keys". I'm trying this in a virtual environment first. Any comments on this? Thanx Glen Hi Glen, Upgrade CRM 3.0 to SQL Server 2005 Evaluation . then upgrade to CRM 4.0 on SQL Server 2005. Take ...

Help with ACT! to CRM migration
Hi to anyone that can help. I am trying to do a trial data migration from our ACT! database to MSCRM to see what it will look like. I have installed the migration framework and appear to have CRM running fine on a server in our network (no errors on install and all windows appear ok). Since I do not have a strong database background I was wondering if someone could confirm what I believe is MS's way of migrating my data accross. I have exported the data from ACT! to a text file. I imported this into excel and repleaced the Free/busy data with a unique number for each record. I the...

sync between outlook crm & vertical applications
I would like to ask if there is any way to make synchronization & work offline with outlook client & view new entities that were created in a vertical application ? I would like to get into the outlook client the new information in addition to the current entities ? For example. We developed new form using the CRM SDK & We would like to view this information through the outlook client when working offline . Can We intervene the synchronization process for our needs ? As you have probably guess customizations created using the CRM SDK can only be viewed in the Outlook client when ...

Parts Allocated to Service Calls
I would like to see somewhere within Great Plains where I can see a listing of what service calls an item number is allocated to. In Item transaction I can see transfers, adjustments, and orders with parts allocated but not service calls. As of now we have to use a Crystal report to get that information. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the M...

Grabbing Info from a TextBox on a Report
We want to add a TextBox to a report that is viewed online. The data collected in this TextBox will be used to adjust the report filter. We want to allow our users to enter as much of a Customer Name as they want after they see the report with all Customers shown. We then want to use this info to change the Report Filter. We have never tried this before. For some reason, we cannot see the data in the TextBox in our VBA code. It appears that Access Reports behave differently than Access Forms as far as grabbing data from TextBoxes. We must be missing something. Does a...

Installing components for Microsoft Excel XP
I Need Help. I recently demoted my PDC to a standard server and joined another domain. Now when I attempt to access Excel I receive the following: =========================================== "Installing components for Microsoft Excel" Installing: "Microsoft Excel Feature" =========================================== It runs and then goes away but it does this every time I open Excel. How do I get rid of this message. I really don't want to re-install Excel. Things I have done. 1. Copied the old user's profile to the new one. 2. Move the Application Data...

MaximizeRestoredForm for Reports
I took the procedure from http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0022.htm and changed it to use for reports. I tried calling it from the open event and the activate event and in both cases it places the report in the upper left corner, but it doesn't size it. But if I put code on a button to open the report and then call this procedure it works as expected. Why won't it work from within the report? Jennifer ...

NEed report of income and expenses broken down
I'm using Microsoft Money 2006 and I entered all of my checking account transactions for last year and categorized everything. Now I need a report of the income and of the expenses broken down by category, with the transactions listed. If I go to reports, all I can get is a pie chart or bar chart. I need a printed report with numbers to give to the accountant tomorrow. I was able to export a report to a spreadsheet, but all it did was show the total expenses in each category. What I need is a report showing the categories for income and for expenses, list the transactions in each ca...

Adjust CRM view to filter by workflow name
I want to see my leads that have NOT fired off a specific workflow. Ive adjusted my view from within the Lead by adjusting the Filter criteria to find: System Job (Regarding): System Job Name <> Lead Drip Marketing. Heres a screen shot to help: http://www.beringer.net/images/LeadDripMarketing.gif There is some filtering going on, but it is not working as expected. Has anyone done this? Thanks for reading. Hi, Could you try to add another condition to your advanced find; this should be that System Job Type = Workflow. Let me know if it works. "StingRayYellow" w...

Stop producting CRM for a while : Impact on Outlook client...
Hi, We have to stop the production of CRM for a few days and I wondered what impact it can have on the Outlook client. Should we have to do something on each user's computer (or server) before stopping so that Outlook does not "blocked" at the opening without CRM? In advance, thank you for your help. Sandrine On Mar 25, 3:38=A0am, Mylo76 <Myl...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > We have to stop the production of CRM for a few days and I wondered what > impact it can have on the Outlook client. Should we have to do something = on > each user's com...

CRM 3.0 web part for sharepoint 2003
I am trying to configure the web part. I put the URL of the CRM server in the Sharepoint web part and it says, "This version of the CRM List Web Part only supports binding to a single Microsoft CRM server per SharePoint server. Since this part has already been configured on this SharePoint Server, the CRM Server URL has been defaulted for you." Well, I hadn't yet configured for that sharepoint server. I searched around and it says that I need to trust delegation on the sharepoint server. So I did, but when I went to delegate and specify my SQL reporting and CRM server, I...

Does microsoft have a template for 10-11 academic year calendar ?
There is a template for the 09-10 school year on Microsoft office online, but I need one for the 10-11 year. There is one 2010-2011 calendar, near the end of the list of 2009-2010 calendars. To go directly to its download page, click http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300084441033.aspx?CategoryID=CT102853591033. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. Terrie wrote: > There is a template for the 09-10 school year on Microsoft offi...

crystal report is blank
i have 3 machines I run Store Ops Manager 2.0 on. 2 of the machines I can run my crystal reports just fine but on the other machine my crustal reports generate but the data is always zero. any ideas? I'm sure it's something simple. thanks! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_009A_01CA985D.46025960 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Sammy, Where is the machine pointing to for its Crystal reports, the server or = the local machine in SO Admin | File | Configuration | Pat...