Microsoft CRM integration with Macola

Hi,

Does any one has made the integration between Microsoft CRM and Macola?

Thanks.

0
Edrei
7/13/2004 9:24:20 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

outlook and CRM 06-24-04
Is there any way to make this support other message types besides IPM.Note? Is there a registry hack of something, need to do this for a custom integration...any ideas would be helpful... ...

Can't Get CRM 3.0 Reports To Work
In the readme file that comes with server installation in the early access program it mentions under Known Issues: ************************************************ Microsoft CRM Server Privileges Required for Installing Microsoft CRM and Using an Existing Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Server The user installing Microsoft CRM and connecting to an existing Microsoft SQL 2000 Server Reporting Services Server must have as a minimum the Content Manager Role privileges at the Root Folder Level, and System Administrator privileges at the Site Wide Setting Level. ***********************...

Look at these internet patch which comes from the Microsoft Corporation
--zejtksvqiumb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="abcinqedi"; type="multipart/alternative" --abcinqedi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tfhmovijgwwywvget" --tfhmovijgwwywvget Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these ...

CRM 3.0 Email Tracking doesn't work!!!
CRM user can send an email to contact, email title with token: cas00011000. But when the contact reply this email, the reply email can reach the server but it doesn't saved in the history(tracking doesn't work!) of CRM. The tracking function has been opened. We can't reinstall CRM server to fix this problem becasue there are many of customizations. we are having the exact same problem! did you ever get a solution?? thanks, "CEO" wrote: > CRM user can send an email to contact, email title with token: cas00011000. > But when the contact reply this email, t...

Microsoft Exchange OLEDB was unable to do Schema propagation on MDB
Hi, I have the following problem with my exchange server. After moving the store to an other server. The old server is out of service. ======================================================= Event Type: Error Event Source: EXOLEDB Event Category: General Event ID: 111 Date: 3/7/2005 Time: 10:23:02 AM User: N/A Computer: EXRW01 Description: Microsoft Exchange OLEDB was unable to do Schema propagation on MDB startup HRESULT = 0x80040e19. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. ====...

SQL Optimized Integration
We are implementing Dynamics GP and would like to use the SQL Optimized Integration option (instead of the Standard 'macro' Integration). The problem I am having is that we pass in 'discount' items in our orders by using negative Unit Price values. When I run the integration, I get an error message: DOC 1 ERROR: Unit price cannot be less than zero. Is there any way to modify the rules in the SQL Optimized Integration to allow negative Unit Price values? Thanks. try using negative quantities instead HS "Corwin" <Corwin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Integration Manager
I have a customer integration which runs fine the first time. If I re-run it it fails with the following message: Beginning integration... DOC 1 ERROR: Internet Information for Address 'PRIMARY' already exists; cannot insert. Integration Failed The destination edit mode is set to Insert and Update. You want to take out the your address information for the integration manager on the next reruns. There are certain fields that will work with integration manager only once. After the first run, the field is then a Key field on another table, in this case the "Address ID" fi...

CRM 4 workflow picklists
We have been creating workflows in CRM 4 to create an opportunity when a field is changed on a lead. In general this has not been an issue (and much easier then in CRM 3!) expect I have an issue with custom picklists. I have a pick list on the lead, and a picklist on the opportunity with the same values. Using the create entity step in the workflow manager I can not set the picklist value on the opportunity to the value on the lead. When trying to set a picklist it only lets me use a dynamic value of an identical picklist. Is there anyway I can tell the system that the picklist on the L...

How can I reinstall my microsoft excel?
This is my problem. My CD-Rom quit working and nothing would fix it. A friend of ours told us to do a complete system restore. I didn't back up my programs and I lost all of my microsoft office programs. And my CD-Rom still doesn't work. How do I reinstall? Hi When you have a possibility to connect to some other computer (through LAN), then share out CD-ROM in another computer, map it to your computer (yo must have file and printer sharing installed), and then install Office from mapped resource. Otherwise, when you have USB port in your computer, and you have or can borr...

Microsoft Office 2000 error 1706
I have a reoccuring error with Office 2000 on multiple machines, where it attempts to install the program every time it loads. The program install was done as a custom where all features were installed to the hard disk. The only personel that have the problem are those that are not administrators to the local machine. And even after an Administrator has used every application, a common domain user still has recieves the 1706 error. Each install is updated to SR-1 and Service Pack 3. Any input on this problem would be greatly appreciated. ...

CRM v3.0 Questions
Hello, Is the fuctionality to unshare multiple records available in v3.0. The 1.2 documentation shows this functionality but it seems to be missing from the actual product. When you re-assign a record in v1.2 the record maintains a share relationship with the prior owner. Does v3.0 function the same way. Are there any tricks (other than using SCRIBE) when importing new records to link multiple contacts to a single lead. Has any new flexibilty been added to the Microsoft record importer. Thanks, Ron In 3.0 if you go to the settings > Organization Settings > System Settings th...

MS CRM 1.2 and MS SQL SERVER REPORTING SERVICES
CAN MS CRM 1.2 CO-EXIST WITH MS SQL SERVER 2000 REPORTING SERVICES? WE CAN ONLY GET EITHER CRM OR REPORT SERVICES TO WORK NOT BOTH. THANKS. Yes, they can co-exist. Also, please DON'T SHOUT. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 16:08:02 -0700, HEC <HEC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: CAN MS CRM 1.2 CO-EXIST WITH MS SQL SERVER 2000 REPORTING SERVICES? WE CAN ONLY GET EITHER CRM OR REPORT SERVICES TO WORK NOT BOTH. THANKS. Could you please enlighten us Matt? If one has CRM 1.2 in...

Microsoft Word/Page orientation
In a multi-page document, is it possible to change continuous pages from a page orientation of portrait to landscape and back to portrait again? I have tried this with page breaks inserted but it has not worked yet. I am using Word 2000. Thank you. you need to ask in microsoft.public.word or i could tell you the answer :-) use section breaks "KC" <mykcdog@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:521501c42ca1$4ba0e950$a501280a@phx.gbl... > In a multi-page document, is it possible to change > continuous pages from a page orientation of portrait to > landscape and ba...

P.O. Commitments via Integration Manager
Is it possible to connect a SOP transaction to a PO as part of a SOP integration via Integration Manager? I haven't been able to find that connection in IM. The PO's will always exist before the SOP transaction is created. I'm sure that I can use VBScript to make it happen if I have to but I'm wondering if a native option exists for GP 9 or 10. Mark ...

how to expand available fonts for email in MS CRM?
Hi all, By default Microsoft CRM offers the following fonts for email messages and templates: - Arial - Arial Black - Tahoma - Verdana - Garamond - Times New Roman - Courier New Is there a (supported) way to expand this list with other fonts? Thank you for your reply, Basman ...

Microsoft Money 2000 Business & Personal Ver 8.0
Microsoft Money 2000 Business & Personal Ver 8.0 will not reconcile (Update Retirement Account) a retirement account after recording a stock merger (Accounts/Investing Center | Cash Transactions | More Cash Tasks | Balance an Account OR Accounts/Investing Center | More Investing Tasks | Update Retirement Account). The following Information Dialog Box appears: "This operation cannot be performed". Prior to the dialob box appearing, the Update Retirement Account Dialog Box appeared and would accept report date information, but would disappear after entering the "Nex...

Microsoft Office Cracks when Saving Document
Hi guys! I've a problem with the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac. Whenever I want to save any document (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) it cracks, the little coloured circle appears and the program gets blocked. There's no way to save any document. I've noted, that the problem is the screen resolution. I'm using a 640x 480 resolution, but if I change it to 720 x 400 the program begins to work without problems. The problem is that I'm using a Samsung LCD Television/PC display, but the matrix of the screen is only 640x480. I used a S-video adapter to change the video input, and the...

CRM 3 Virtual PC demo
When logged as administrator I cannot find Settings bar Do you have the outlook client loaded as well? This will disable the Settings option in the IE client. "Valdas Zagorskas" wrote: > When logged as administrator I cannot find Settings bar > If the Outlook Client is run then the settings tab goes away. You must run the IE only version of CRM first before you run the Outlook client if you want to see the settings tab. Don't ask me why someone thought this was a good idea. "NickB" <NickB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DD16090-...

Error on first record of integration
I am always getting the following error on the first record of each integration (I run a group, which contains 2 separate integrations): Could not set foreground locking value to 0 I found the knowledge article which says to increase the time between the macro to launch GP (scheduled task) and the Run Integration Group (scheduled task), so I did (set to 5 minutes instead of 2). It only takes 30 seconds total to completely log into the company. However, the error still occurs on both integrations. Why would the first record on the second integration fail as well if it was a timing i...

microsoft picture it box pops up when I hit send mail
When I try to send mail, Microsoft picture it box pops up and my computer searches the A drive. I have to cancel this 3 times before I can get rid of the box. Then a box comes up informing me that spell check cannot be completed. Finally I can send the e-mail. What is going on? Any help would be much apprciated ...

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\RPC\ClientProtocols reg fix didn't work
Hello, I have been experiencing the "RPC system component not configured correctly" problem that has been floatin' around. I tried adding the missing values to the registry but I am still receiving the error message. I am running Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP1 against Exchange 2000. I have tested connectivity with Ping and RPC Ping. I have tested the mailbox with other computers that have Windows XP and Outlook 2003 installed. Also, I rebooted my computer to make sure that the RPCSS picked up the registry changes. Does anyone have any additional suggestions? Thanks, - Josh...

SDK
How can I programatically figure if a client is running Sales Standard or Sale Professional, versus Service Standard or Service professional? Can I use the CRMLicense.GetPurchasedLicenseCount method and assume that when the license count is equal to zero, it isn't and if it's greater than zero, it is???? Or is there a better way? Thanks -JD ...

Sending external email from CRM 3.0
We cannot send external email from CRM, only internally. The Exchange and CRM servers are on different computers. I followed the troubleshooting steps outlined in KB article 939402 but still same result... Any ideas? rather than posting a question with no details 3 times, how about describing the error you get when you try to send mail - then someone might be able to help you. Chances are your SMTP server does not allow relaying from the CRM server (which is what KB939402 discusses), but without any other details it's hard to know for sure. Dave Ireland "Sending externa...

Listing of Fields that synchronize between Outlook Contacts and Microsoft CRM
Does anyone know if there is a listing of the fields that synchronize between the Outlook Contacts and the Microsoft CRM Contacts once the contact synchronization is turned on via the Outlook Client? Jack Bender I actually found a listing of fields that synchronize at http://blogs.msdn.com/mscrmfreak/archive/2006/03/17/553700.aspx. Jack Bender "Jack Bender" <jbender@epartnersolutions.com> wrote in message news:u2x4R1IvGHA.3964@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if there is a listing of the fields that synchronize > between the Outlook Contacts and the M...

IE6 hangs when open CRM
Hello, I have a problem with IE6 on XP SP2 Client, CRM web site won't open and IE close immediatly when i valid the URL. On other system (w2K3) it prompt for authentification and then works fine... What can i do ? ps: excuse my french accent... ;-) XP with SP2 has an automatic pop up stopper installed. Open IE and go to Tools from the top menu bar. You will see a popup stopper near the top, disable it and then try relaunching CRM. Brett "Nico" wrote: > Hello, > > I have a problem with IE6 on XP SP2 Client, CRM web site won't open and IE > close immedi...