Microsoft CRM currency

In microsoft crm in the reports zone, all the values are
shown in escudos $$ and i whant to change it to Euros ...
Who do i do this?? can anyone help me .....

Portugal
0
Miguel
5/4/2004 2:23:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I have change the local WinXp settings currency symbol to=20
Euro and in crystal it apears in ? now but when ms crm=20
executes the reports if i havent change the format in the=20
field to custom "?" it doesn=B4t change !! :(  I think that=20
the problem is in MS CRM

Thanks for the help

0
Miguel
5/5/2004 7:53:08 AM
We had the same problem. We had modified the same parameter Martin had told you to chane, but we also had changed in the MS registry those parameters

HKEY_USERS/.default/Control panel/International/SCURRENCY in �

You have to restart pages serve

By

CRM and Mobile devices
Hi, does anyone know what mobile devices the CRM mobile can be used on? Pocket PC 2003 devices including the Phone Editions. Jason Hunt Technical Product Manager Microsoft Business Solutions CRM This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Jerry Warden-Smith" <jerry_nospam@ibbd.co.uk> wrote in message news:8b8d01c4964a$0b08aa00$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, does anyone know what mobile devices the CRM mobile > can be used on? ------=_NextPart_0001_B285F5F7 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit In addition t...

"Microsoft Outlook Stopped Working" error
Hi all, may I firstly apologise if I seem stupid in anything I say here; I have always used another PIM programme in the past with only the occasional dalliance with any version of Outlook. I am running Vista (Fully updated) Home Premium on a Tosh laptop (32 bit) 1.73 Gb 2GM Ram. I recently installed Outlook 2007 (I also have Office Home & Student 2007 (service desk edition?) which I have been using for a year or so.) The problem is that I keep getting this error when using Outlook. (for example 4 time in 15 mins). I have removed the programme (to ensure no trace o...

Microsoft Active Directory
I am getting the following error when trying to modify anything on the Exchange General Tab of a user object: The operation failed. ID no: 80004005 Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension I believe this is a permissions issue. Any ideas? Does this happen to all user objects ? What permissions do you have ? Are any of the fields on the user object not completed i.e. initials, first name, display name etc as per http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314034/en-us Regards Paul Ford Edge IT Ltd "COT-AD" <COTAD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C50D72ED-...

CRM 4 Mobile?
I am wondering what options are planned for working with CRM 4.0 on Windows Mobile devices. All my searches so far seem to end with Mobile Express for CRM 3.0 and the Mobile Client for 3.0, and bad links pointing to the old Sandbox on the GotDotNet site. Any information is greatly appreciated. No information at this time ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft Dynamics ISV Architect Evangelist http://blogs.msdn.com/usisvde "Brett" <Brett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83F08067-EF7F-4190-86F0-019342E06642@microsoft.com... >I am wonder...

Error
Hello to all. I am a CRM newbie.... and I am looking for a little help... We installed Microsoft CRM v1.2 on a Windows SBS2003 server. We followed the Microsoft Business Solutions CROM Implementation Guide - SBS2003 section - during the installation. During the install, we created a new CRM website in IIS, and added a host header ("crm") and added "crm" to the DNS on the server. So far, so good. But, we have a problem whenever I choose Start->Programs->Microsoft CRM->Workflow Manager.... The Workflow Manager Logon window is displayed. I am prompted to enter th...

Outlook Vote buttons integrated with MS CRM campaigns
Does anybody knows a work-around to integrate the functionality of 'vote buttons' in a MS CRM campaign (distributing email activity)? Since the email activity is distributed through the MS CRM email system, it is not possible to add vote buttons? Is there any way to send the campaign emails through Outlook, add voting buttons ("will you attend the event YES/NO"), and when the target member replies with yes/no it would automatically return as an "interested" or "not interested" campaign response...? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Mic...

Trying install CRM 3.0
Hi guys, I'm tryingo to install the trial version CRM 3.0 but i'm receving two errors: 1) MS SQL SERVER: "MSSQLSvc service principal name not found for account CN=OFFICESYSTEMBR,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=officesystem,DC=com." 2) REporting Services "Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server http://OFFICESYSTEMBR/Reportserver. Error: The report server cannot decrypt the symmetric key used to access sensitive or encrypted data in a report server database. You must either restore a backup key or delete all encrypted content and then resta...

Going CRM Offline
I am getting same error too. ...

CRM Time Error
Hi, The dates stored in the DB in sql Server is diffent, from when you browse it throghe IE. Correct dates shows in IE, but not in SQL DB. I am generating a Birthday Reminder which is not coming in the correct date since time in DB is Incorrect. Please Help..... Irshard Zahir Hi Irshard, The dates in the database are converted to the local date of the user. The problem can be tackeled by using the CRM SDK. Hopefully this works if not please let me know. Regards, Ron "Irshard" <Irshard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E7A1EC9-87E7-4B8D-8F0F-B7CFE9...

Try that critical update from the Microsoft
--cvopnkiwnuksx Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="euamswwo"; type="multipart/alternative" --euamswwo Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="qcidyxbg" --qcidyxbg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect your computer from ...

HELP! Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy is not intended for direct use, please use the public SDK.
Can someone post the following DLL's from CRM 1.2? They should be on the installation CD. If you want to e-mail send to robert[at] ockhamgroup.com Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.dll (1.2.3297.0) Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Types.dll (1.2.3297.0) Details... I'm attempting the following solution: Moving External Data into Microsoft CRM: Lead Generation http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms913871.aspx http://download.microsoft.com/download/e/4/5/e45c4994-6878-4871- 8699-6793b8f13c34/leadgeneration.exe What I need is either: 1. a working compiled LeadGenerator.exe executable; o...

CRM email Key
When attempting to send an email using Micosoft CRM I receive a "COMMUNICATION ERROR with a subtitle that reads missing Microsoft CRM key." I did not believe you had to have the Exchange Router installed to send email. The router is for automating routing of messages. Do you need this installed if you are not going to use automated routing? Thanks The Exchange Router is used to send emails, hence the error message you are receiving. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:34:02...

Dynamics CRM 4.0
Hi, I've modified the format in the system settings screen to be "English (United Kingdom)", however all dates are still appearing in US format. Even when you expand the calendar control it displays incorrectly. Numeric values are correct - showing the pound sign and correct decimal point. I've restarted IIS, made sure all SQL logins are British English and the default regional settings of the server are set to British English. Even rebooted the server but this still hasn't corrected the problem. Can anybody tell me how to resolve this please Thanks I was looking ...

CRM SFO setup
Hi Everyone: I am having some problems with the SFO client. Situation: I have a machine that is not joined to the domain. The machine is updated accordingly with all of the latest SP's. At this point it is joined to the domain. Now, at this point there are 2 different profiles. The one for the local machine and then the one for the domain. All of my outlook is on the local machine. I proceed to log onto the domain and then my outlook does the new installation as it should. Here is my BIG situation: This machine is a travelling machine is rarely in the office. There mi...

Microsoft Query #8
I'm using Excel to query an oracle database. When I go to Microsoft Query to edit my query, I can't view my criteria or tables. I click on the view menu and am unable to select view "criteria" or "tables". Thus, all that shows up in the screen is the data in my query. This has happend to me before. Can anybody help me? I was able to answer my own question. It seems when query is complicated enough, you are unable to view the criteria, since you are now using SQL to query the data. It seems that if you click on the SQL button and scroll down, delete th...

CRM and Great Plains Customer Notes Fields
Hi all, Just checking on the CRM/GP integration. I see that using Biztalk Customers in GP can be Accounts/Contacts in CRM. I just wanted to see about the notes of GP Customers and CRM Contacts. Are these shared as well? Can a person edit fully in GP and then have them show up in CRM or vice versa? Just want to make sure of this before proceeding. Thanks. Tavis ...

CRM V1.2 and SBS 2003 Not Working installation issues
Greetings and Happy New Year My Question is why doesn't CRM behave correctly? Environemnt is SBS2003 Premium Exchange Configred and running correctly. ISA running using 2 Nics. Domain with active directory running ok. SQL 2000 with service packs 3a applied. IIS running ok default websites all accessable. Firstly i followed the IG for SBS2003(Fresh Install with all updates) all prerequisites were ticked off prior to installation. Install procedure was followed to the letter. Results :( http://localhost causes IE to spit up You do not have permissions to view this Web Site. What ...

CRM on XP
Can I install MS-CRM 1.2 on Win - XP four testing ??? The MSCRM Server v1.0/v1.2 CANNOT be install on Win XP. Only the Sales for Outlook Client can be on XP Pro. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. >> Other Microsoft CRM Online Forum Resources: http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm >-----Original Message----- >Can I install MS-CRM 1.2 on Win - XP four testing ??? > > > >. > Its fine just to install only Sales four outlook - but I dont know how to doo it. Can I get a littet help? THX Henrik "Frank Lee" <frank@workopia.nospam.com> wrote in message...

Users Crm
Hi, I have a crm server, only one person seems to be able to view the web page, all the other get a box saying you are not authorised. Users have been created for all of these people. Also interestinly there are com+ errors for the executive and svc groups and dcom errors in the event logs. Are these anything to do with it? Thanks have all these user been assigned CRM Licenses and security roles? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Matt Owen" <mowen@omniis.com> wrote in message news:bc4d4b18.0...

Exchange CRM email routing issues
I consistently get the following event id's when I try to send a message from CRM: Event Type: Error Event Source: CrmExchangeQueueService Event Category: None Event ID: 5892 Date: 9/17/2003 Time: 4:35:15 PM User: N/A Computer: MARS Description: The message 'test 33 CRM:{E7A2425A-4D15-4733-B6AB- 3E307920CC25}:MRC' failed to deliver to all servers ---------- Event Type: Warning Event Source: CrmExchangeQueueService Event Category: None Event ID: 5902 Date: 9/17/2003 Time: 4:35:15 PM User: N/A Compute...

CRM 4.0 preview blank ??
Hi I have a customer running CRM 4.0, every machine but one can't show the preview (example) data. No matter if it is on activities or accounts. When the icon is clicked the preview pane is dropped down but theres nothing in it, if we hover the mouse over it, it shows that there are fields ?? Firefox and google chrome is installed on the same pc, it's Vista and IE 7.0 as primary browser. ANY IDEAS ?? Jack ...

Cannot sync CRM calendar with Outlook or visa-versa
Following the instructions of Microsoft and other users (via this forum) we cannot sync our Outlook 2003 calendar with CRM or a CRM appointment with outlook. No matter what we try, it does not work. Anyone have any ideas where to look for potential problems? Hi Ed, in general it is a one way sync. This mean, that you will only see the CRM appointments inside your outlook calendar. It's not possible to get your calendar information automatically into MSCRM. To get your SfO working, please try the following step: - Clear your cache inside Outlook - Go off- and online with...

Various serious CRM issues
I have been working with Microsoft CRM for about six months and have been working on a number of projects. I have six years experience in the deployment and development of CRM solutions so was excited to be working with a Microsoft solution. I currently have a number of issues that I hope someone can help me with. Following is a list of things I feel are fundamental and that Microsoft CRM lacks, the issue here is that as far as I know every other solution provides everything Microsoft CRM does and the following…Microsoft CRM is the product that seems to be lacking. i) No Field level ...

"Microsoft Outlook 2002 connector can't be started."
Issue: after successfully installing the MS Outlook Connector for Lotus Notes/Domino (imho, probably the worst piece of software ever written), I'd get the following error message on startup: "Microsoft Outlook 2002 connector can't be started." (blah blah blah, something about my notes.ini file is not properly set up. I searched high and low for a solution to this problem, but couldn't find an answer. Several others reported the same issue. After turning on Outlook advanced logging, and seeing that it was having problems with "LoadNotesDLL," I performed ...

Prove this internet package from the Microsoft Corp.
--xxrworgfwoblmnm Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="efwerdwhj"; type="multipart/alternative" --efwerdwhj Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="hurrbcivpw" --hurrbcivpw Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue ke...