Microsoft CRM Certfication ver 1.2

Hi
I have already passed the installation & configuration , Applicaiton exam
for version 1.2. I am planning to prepare for customization course. I had
already taken ecourse for customziation about a 6 months back . Now I am
trying figure out can I still give version 1.2 exam. If I can when it is
expiring.

Thanks
Nidhi
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

HELP!!! #2
My front end 2003 exchange server is queuing up all of my mail and not forwarding it out. First of all I don't why this server is trying to send it second of all how can I get it to push the email out. -- Thanks Do you have any SMTP connectors that have the FE as the bridgehead server. Logon to the fe server and do some troubleshooting telnet to port 25 on a foreign email system, check name resolution. If you can't get out then it is probably your firewall. Nue "TJC" <TJC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:385BAA3F-B6F4-40CA-91D4-B9316FB65160@mic...

CRM site won't 'start' after install
Hi, I've installed MS CRM Server 1.2 on a machine running Windows Server 2003, with IIS (MSMQ, DTC etc.), MS SQL Server 2000 SP3 and all other pre-requisites. The installation program runs through as it should an I get a message saying CRM Server was successfully installed. However, when I browse to http://localhost or http://machine_name I get an HTTP 403 error saying 'You are not authorized to view this page'. I have followed the instructions in the Implementation Guide, and the next step for me would be to install the CRM e-mail router on the Exchange server. When I try this ...

styles #2
Please, Any links to tutorials about styles. ...

Change Event not working on 1 machine
I have a macro that uses a change event that runs fine on all computers except one. Can anyone give me any reason why this does not work? I have trusted access to VBA in the security settings. I have stepped though the code and it seems to be doing what the code says, but nothing changes on the worksheet. And this is the only computer that has this issue. All other machines run this change event perfectly. All operating systems are the same as are the Excel year. thanks is advance, Jay On the affected machine you have set a break point in the code and triggered the cha...

lost inbox #2
I had exported my inbox to a floppy before i reinstalled win 2000. Now i can't access the disk, i backed up most of the c drive before the reinstall. can anyone tell me the path to the inbox maybe i'll get lucky and have saved it TIA ...

Duplicate Mailboxes #2
I restored a backup into Exchange Server 2003... Now I have a few account (not all) that have two mailboxes in System Manager. How do I delete just one of them and assign the other to the AD Account? I tried removing Exchange attributes and deleting the user's mailbox from Exchange Tasks, but this doesn't fix it... You can delete mailbox from the user. Right click mailboxes in ESM - Run Cleanup Agent Reconnect the one you want - Purge the other -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not s...

Excel 2002 (XP)
Thanks for advice - I didn't know autosave had gone but I thought whe I first upgraded from 2000 it was an add-in. Nevertheless - I still can't even open the options menu. I've got exactly the same arrangement on my home machine and that work fine - Nevermind I'll try the autosave links - thank -- scott_195 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- scott_1951's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27215 ...

Microsoft Geeting Card Contest 2004
Yes, it is that time! Put your best ideas together and create a greeting card with Microsoft Publisher for your chance to win a copy of Microsoft Office 2003 Professional! For more details, check out the following link: http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=103 Submit your entries to: contest@publishermvps.com. All entries must be submitted by December 31, 2004. All entries will be converted to Publisher 98 format by me before uploading so that more users may be able to open the files. I will also retain the original file format offline. If you have any questions, please let us k...

Strange behaviour with legend in 2-Sided Chart
Hello everybody i still have my 2-sided chart, 2 Series: 1. Series--> Line Chart, Primary Y-Axis ("perf. indexed") 2. Series--> Bar Chart, Secondary Y-Axis ("perf. yearly %") The legend now shows: "perf. yearly % || perf. indexed" even when "perf. indexed" is my first series. Then i flipped everything, still "perf. yearly %" is still on first position. Even when i make a whole new Chart, it still puts the "%" on first place! The only thing i couldn't change, was the y-axis, because the "perf. indexed" has to be o...

Outlook 2003 - 2 MSN http accounts
I set up Outlook 2003 with 2 email accounts for my wife and me. We are using MSN http. All email sent from either inbox ends up in a single (default) sent items folder under my account. Is there any way to have my wife's sent email go to her sent items folder and my sent email go to my sent items folder? Thanks for the help. Tim Only if you use rules or each have your own Outlook profile. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlo...

Sum value between dates problem driving me mad!2
Good Evening All, Many aplogies for the crappy formatting of my previous post, I have done it properly (I hope) now. I am really struggling here, have tried, nested IF's including AND's but am a bit stumped. I am fairly familiar with Arrays, but cannot seem to combine all. I have a data table (as detailed below). I simply wish to calculate the expected totals per month. Any help & assistance with this would be most welcome. Cheers, Mathew Note, earliest Start is 01/04/03 Start Finish DayRate Apr-2003 May-2003 Jun-2003 ...

xla #2
What is an xla file? What is it used for? ...

false microsoft emal offering support
I keep on getting these false emails from Microsoft look alike site. Norton picks them up OK but I am receiving about 10 per day now. Its a real pain in the neck. Is there a patch to get rid of this problem. Regards David Gray No. "David Gray" <cetgray@optushome.com.au> wrote in message news:0e3401c3a9e6$67679640$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I keep on getting these false emails from Microsoft look > alike site. Norton picks them up OK but I am receiving > about 10 per day now. Its a real pain in the neck. Is > there a patch to get rid of this problem. > > Rega...

CRM 3.0 Offline SQL when assigning a task to another user
Microsoft 3.0 when offline with laptop client I get an SQL error when I try to assignment an activity to another user. This however works when on line. I have changed local data to allow all accounts and contacts. ...

number of rows #2
I used autoformat so that my rows would alternate colors. But, it added a bunch of empty rows so that the sheet is maxed out and my file is huge. I don't need all those empty rows and I can't find a way to delete them. Any suggestions for how to get rid of the rows, or limit the number of rows on a worksheet? I know I could copy all the data to a new worksheet, but I'd like a better solution. Try this: click on the number of the first empty row, so the whole row is selected. Using the vertical scrollbar, go to the last row on the sheet. Hold down the shift key while you cli...

How do I make an image more or less transparent in Microsoft Publi
Please Help?! Select your image, color icon, select washout. For objects you fill yourself, such as autoshapes, you can set the transparency. Click fill, fill effects. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Plattner Orthopedic" <Plattner Orthopedic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8ACFF04D-B97A-437E-B294-F60378CFDB62@microsoft.com... > Please Help?! Which version of Publisher are you using. Sorry we do not know as our crystal balls failed from overwork "Plattner Orthopedic"...

Money on 2 computers #2
Do I have to buy the program twice (if I download from microsoft) if I am using the program on my PC and my laptop? In microsoft.public.money, Mike wrote: >Do I have to buy the program twice (if I download from microsoft) if I am >using the program on my PC and my laptop? You may, but I don't know if you can. ;-| Seriously, tho, there is an advantage to having the Money 2006 disk. The license lets you put it on your desktop machine and your laptop. If I have 2 desktop computers and I want to use Money 2006 on both, I can install it (from retail disk) on both computers? I a...

A formula finds a text in one cell #2
( A ) ( B ) ( C ) ( D ) E ) ( F ) HUNTER-1 ( LARGE 20X24 ) 1 35.37 2.2 S PATTERN CHANGE HUNTER-1 ( LARGE 20X24 ) 1 35.37 1.65 20 CONVEYOR FULL HUNTER-1 ( LARGE 20X24 ) 1 35.37 0.92 01 TURNTABLE HUNTER-1 ( LARGE 20X24 ) 1 35.37 0.4 10 DRAW PINS HUNTER-1 ( LARGE 20X24 ) 1 35.37 0.48 22 DIST. CRANE Without Pattern Cahange 35.37 3.45 With Pattern Change 37.57 5.65 Pattern Change Only 37.57 2. -- vane032 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- vane0326's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member....

Loosing CRM buttons in Outlook at the time
We are constantly loosing the CRM buttons in Outlook. Sometimes just going back in and checking the box under COM Add-ins works to bring them back, other times you have to do a Remove and Add to get them back, and sometimes when that doesn't work, we've had to uninstall and re-install. Needless to say, users are quite frustrated. Has anyone experienced this? Any solutions? Known Causes? Hi, How many Outlookprofiles are in use on one machine? -> only one profile is allowed, no synch against any pda!! Do you use gp, which forbide some changes in the regkey or any other COM-Addi...

CRM 4 Web Access Problem
Hi, we have downloaded CRM 4 and installed it on our SBS 2003 Premium R2 Server. The installation completed successfully with no apparant errors but we cannot connect using the URL http://server:5555 - there is an error on the webpage: Line:194 Char:1 Error: Object Expected Code:0 URL: http://server:5555 Has anyone come across this problem and a fix? thanks. Did you try to access it from the server? Can you check your ASP.Net version under IIS? what version is it? Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Jan 8, 11:47=A0am, "Michael Brown" <st......

Upgrading from CRM Trial
Hi, We were running our trial version with 4 users. Our trial version expired and we only needed to support 3 users so we purchased a server license and 3 CAL licenses. When I try to upgrade the license keys, the dialog requires CALs for all 4 of the trial users before anything is activated. I cannot activate the server software independently of the users, thus I cannot remove the 4th trial user. How can I remove the 4th trial user so that I can successfully upgrade the required licenses? Thanks in advance, Tony ...

Export calendar #2
As I have several--okay maybe one hundred--people in my contact lists for whom I have birthday reminders in my calendar and, thus, have a lot of recurring items. As I'd like to copy my calendar to a couple of my web based calendars--MSN and Gmail--I'm wondering if there's been a workaround created so one can export from Outlook with the recurring events either deleted or "fixed" in some way so they'll be accepted by the other programs? Obviously, it would probably take longer to manually change them all than it would to type in a year's worth of events in...

Want graph with 2 axis, but bars overlap when second axis added
I need to have a bar graph with two data sets of different scales, yet when I change one data set to an secondary axis, the two bars combine. I need them to be sitting side by side. thanks Hi, Here is one example. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html Cheers Andy Gill wrote: > I need to have a bar graph with two data sets of different scales, yet when I > change one data set to an secondary axis, the two bars combine. I need them > to be sitting side by side. > > thanks -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Actually, th...

Microsoft CRM Deployment Manager requires Domain Admin privleges to run
Hi, When attempting to run CRM Deployment Manager I receive the following series of errors; From Microsoft CRM Deployment Manager Domain administrator privleges are required to use Deployment Manager. I click OK and receive From Microsoft CRM Deployment Manager SQL Server administrator privleges are required to use Deployment Manager. I click OK and receive From Microsoft Management Console The selected snap-in did not initialize properlty. I click OK and receive From Microsoft Management Console The selected snap-in did not initialize properlty. I click OK and receive From Micro...

too many recipients #2
Running Exchange 2003 with current service packs, and have one client getting Too Many Recipients error when he sends a message to about 30 recipients. Now he is only using the BCC field, nothing in the To field. It will send about 8 or 9 messages before bouncing the rest. His account is set to unlimited, default settting on the server is unlimited, and the smtp connector is set to 64000 (default). Any ideas what causes this? Server is Win2003, client is XP with Outlook 2003. Doug: What is the exact message he is getting? Is it a pop-up when he clicks Send? Or is it an e-mail ...