Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error

When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following
error.

Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch
between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation of
this update has stopped.

Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of
MSCRM.

Thanks!

// Mats

0
MatsL
12/4/2006 9:48:22 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277

Yes this rollup is language dependent. You need to install SVE(swedish - sweden) UR1 package.

Thanks,
Indira Dhingra

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. � 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
--------------------
From: "MatsL" <matsla@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.crm
Subject: Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error
Date: 4 Dec 2006 13:48:22 -0800

When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following
error.

Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch
between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation of
this update has stopped.

Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of
MSCRM.

Thanks!

// Mats

------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Yes this rollup is language dependent. You need to install SVE(swedish - sweden) UR1 package.
\par
\par Thanks,
\par Indira Dhingra
\par
\par This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. \'a9 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
\par \pard\li720 --------------------
\par From: "MatsL" <matsla@hotmail.com>
\par Newsgroups: microsoft.public.crm
\par Subject: Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error
\par Date: 4 Dec 2006 13:48:22 -0800
\par
\par When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following
\par error.
\par
\par Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch
\par between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation of
\par this update has stopped.
\par
\par
\par Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of
\par MSCRM.
\par
\par Thanks!
\par
\par // Mats
\par
\par \pard
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277--

0
indirad
12/4/2006 11:35:37 PM
Thanks Indira,

Where can i download SVE(swedish - sweden) UR1 package? The package is
not available at partersource or microsoft download.

Thanks,

Mats

Indira Dhingra [MSFT] skrev:

> Yes this rollup is language dependent. You need to install SVE(swedish - =
sweden) UR1 package.

> Thanks,
> Indira Dhingra
>
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no right=
s=2E You assume all risk for your use. =A9 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All =
rights reserved.

0
MatsL
12/5/2006 7:39:06 AM
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=sv&FamilyID=08BADB01-4984-458E-96E6-4F08622CFE63

--
Michael

Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2
Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx

Indira Dhingra [MSFT] skrev:

> Yes this rollup is language dependent. You need to install SVE(swedish -
> sweden) UR1 package.
>
> Thanks,
> Indira Dhingra

> rights. You assume all risk for your use. � 2005 Microsoft Corporation.
> All rights reserved.
> --------------------
> From: "MatsL" <matsla@hotmail.com>
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.crm
> Subject: Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error
> Date: 4 Dec 2006 13:48:22 -0800
>
> When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following
> error.
>
> Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch
> between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation of
> this update has stopped.
>

> Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of
> MSCRM.
>
> Thanks!
>
> // Mats
>

> ------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277
>
> {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0
> MS Sans Serif;}}
> \viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Yes this rollup is language dependent. You
> need to install SVE(swedish - sweden) UR1 package.
> \par
> \par Thanks,
> \par Indira Dhingra
> \par
> \par This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> rights. You assume all risk for your use. \'a9 2005 Microsoft Corporation.
> All rights reserved.
> \par \pard\li720 --------------------
> \par From: "MatsL" <matsla@hotmail.com>
> \par Newsgroups: microsoft.public.crm
> \par Subject: Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error
> \par Date: 4 Dec 2006 13:48:22 -0800
> \par
> \par When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following
> \par error.
> \par
> \par Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch
> \par between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation
> of
> \par this update has stopped.
> \par
> \par
> \par Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of
> \par MSCRM.
> \par
> \par Thanks!
> \par
> \par // Mats
> \par
> \par \pard
> \par
> \par }
> ------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277--

0
Michael

Microsoft CRM using Firefox
Hello, Would anyone by chance know if CRM will work correctly on Firefox. Currently, I have employees that are using Firefox and are encountering the same issue as IE [Internet Explorer bombs out and states that it has encountered problems...]. I am just having employees use IE to prevent problem. Thank you for your comments in advance. Install a Firefox extension called IETab "Marcos" <Marcos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19B93E29-757D-46FF-B747-A17EB112ED94@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > Would anyone by chance know if CRM will work cor...

error sending from 5.5 to 2000
When a user sends from an exchange 5.5 mailbox to a user in exchange 2000, they receive the following error: The message was undeliverable because the recipient specified in the recipient postal address was not known at this address The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Express-Scripts;l=TEMMS014-041001192533Z-210060 <mail5.express-scripts.com #5.1.1> The same user on the 5.5 server can send to other users on the 2000 server. I looked the error up in technet and got 3 kb articles with only 1, kb295377 being anything close to my problem. I checked the entr...

Microsoft Outlook 2002 #3
How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments" Thanks, Stephen Some options here http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "spike" <stephen@just4u.ie> wrote in message news:090201c35c10$19100be0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep > getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to > the following potentially unsafe attachments" > > Thanks, > > Stephen ...

When launching Outlook I recieve the following error... please he
When launching Outlook 2003 I recieve the following error: The add-in "C:\PROGRAM~1\SPAMBL~1\Bin\461~1.0\SBOLExt.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. I ran the Detect and Repair and that didn't work. I ran the repair option from Add and Remove Program in Control Panel and that didn't work. I also un-installed and then re-installed Outlook 2003 and that didn't work. I'm running Windows 2000. Any ideals...? Did you have something possibly called SpamBlocker installed at some point?...

Money 2006 file repair application error

Installed Second Exchange 2007SP1
I have ABC domain with two Sites STL and GVL. I had my exchange server 2007SP1 installed in STL. Now GVL installed a Exchange 2007SP1 server. All looks good but I get the following error message from time to time in the EMC on my Server in STL. There is a Firewall between us should there be some ports open for them to communicate. Thanks for your help! -------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft Exchange Error -------------------------------------------------------- The following error(s) were reported while loading topology information: Get-ActiveSync...

Check correction patch for Microsoft Windows
--jgfiyombh Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="kgqnlddpakhbjo"; type="multipart/alternative" --kgqnlddpakhbjo Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="pdizbrrdstws" --pdizbrrdstws Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the securit...

Error #2950
Hi, I have three tables from which data I use to create a single table. The data is entered into the three tables via a form. I have a macro set up to create/update the single table through some make table queries and update queries of data within the first three tables. I have this macro tied a close form event and I keep getting a 2950 error when in a multiuser environment however the macro works in a single user envioronment. I only really need to have the single table updated daily. Do you have any good tips on error handling procedures so I can skip running of the qu...

4.0 Acceleration Software?
Have heard tell of a software "maybe called accelerate" that can be installed on the CRM server, which will increase speed and performance. My clients are complaining of slowness since crm has been installed. They all use Outlook client for desktop, and say there is a definite latency. I've been searching the web, but coming up empty on a software for this. Is it an urban myth or a secret that needs to be be shared? ...

Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version?
I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I cannot find it. Where can I get one? There isn't one. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/422.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "masai" <masai_chadi@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:op.tm81u5pvdvcnul@dikutoto.gv.shawcable.net... >I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I >ca...

is DCOM error 0x00080012 (Not all the requested interfaces were available) not an error ?
Im checking the return value of a DCOM call by using the macro: FAILED(HRESULT). One particular function call returns the error 0x00080012 (Not all the requested interfaces were available) if the DCOM service is down. Calling FAILED with this HRESULT returns false, meaning that it isnt an error! I think it should be reported as an error as my program cannot call ANY interfaaces beyond this point and crashes. The FAILED macro checks the HR to see if it is negative and 0x00080012 is positive!? Any suggestions? Thanks Andy ...

Exchg2003 First Storage Error
Exchange Enterprise 2003, SP1 on Win2003 - When I attempt to view the mailbox information store within First Storage Group I get an error (Id no. 80040d1b). The only ref. to this error I have found is: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817309 - checked my registry & server - they match; registry looks fine. I also am getting Veritas Exchg Info Store errors - "database corrupted". I ran the Eseutil defrag - ran successful, but still can't see mailboxes. I found MS tech net info that suggests re-installing Exchange (to repair): http://www.micr...

Error saving a Shared Workbook
I have a user using a shared workbook and gets an error everytime she does this ONE specific change. She deletes a line and then saves and gets a message that says, "EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be shutdown by Windows... blah blah blah". If she makes anyother type of changes it saves just fine. I also had another user do the SAME change and that person also got that error message. When the file is changed to "Not Shared" then the line is deleted it saves fine also. The problem is obviously with the file itself and that is shared out. can anybody ...

Outlook error message #4
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error. What's the problem? ...

Error Code 80070424 12-21-09
I keep getting this Windows update error every time I boot my PC. In the window, it says Windows can't check for updates. Does anyone have any ideas? Recently I installed BitTorrent so could that be my problem? "Norm" <Norm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2E5CF0C-D31B-4034-B4A8-A8204763A623@microsoft.com... > I keep getting this Windows update error every time I boot my PC. In the > window, it says Windows can't check for updates. Does anyone have any > ideas? > > Recently I installed BitTorrent so could that be my proble...

Installation errors. 01-09-04
I'm setting up CRM 1.2 on a completely clean test environment of windows 2000 servers. Near the end of the installation a message pops up "Setup was unable to register the security service." What could be causing this The usual story: To get the MCCRMSecurityService starting, have you tried re-registering it as follows: On your crm server, at command prompt, go to program files - microsoft crm - bin, then run these commands crmsecurityservice -u crmsecurityservice -r -s Peter Lynch "J. Bridger" <Bridger@nospam.ofllc.com> wrote in message news:0aa001c3d6...

GP 10 sp1 Installation guide
Did anyone get a copy of the installation guide for the sp? I am downloading the sp but I get an "access denied" error with the docs. If so, can you email to me offline. Contact me and I will send you my email address. -- Joanne Mahoney SDN Consulting Jacksonville, FL I was able to download the install guide. Please send me your email and I will email to you. Steve Berlin steveber@hotmail.com "Joanne" wrote: > Did anyone get a copy of the installation guide for the sp? I am downloading > the sp but I get an "access denied" error with the docs. &...

Microsoft Update 'left behinds'
Every time I download and install the latest Microsoft Update 'fixes' to XP-Pro, the file space taken up by XP-Pro grows and grows. While this will be an elementary question to many, is some of this XP-Pro file space 'growth' being caused by stuff that the 'fixes' leave behind and files that XP-Pro no longer needs? If so, can these 'left behind' files be gotten rid of so as to reclaim some HD space? Are there any pros and cons to deleting these 'left behind' files? Assuming that these 'left behind' files can be deleted, what i...

how do i rotate a 3 shift 200man schedule
like 80 people on two shifts and 40 on the third. i want to move small shift to day and slide half of day into swing and half of swing into graveyard. any suggestions? thanks in advance. First rotation: pick the first 40 people (by alphabetic order) from the larger groups to rotate to the next shift. Each subsequent rotation: move the group of 40 that did not move the last time. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <6F26D7D8-3A2F-4663-BE17-F0EF1AD26A3D@microsoft...

Office 2004 SP 11.1.0 installation problems

Error in Code
Following is some VBS code I have in my Custom Form developed in Outlook 2003. Line 61 is giving me an error stating: Object doesn't support this property or method: 'Item.GetInspector.ModifiedFormPages' Line No: 61 If you look Line 51 is the same method and it works fine. The funny thing is when I run the code, I get the error, I continue on to the Form, and the code after it works. The code that follows line 61 is dependent on line 61 as evident by if I ' comment it out, I get a separate error asking for objPage2. The code also works if I change the value of one of...

Active X error
I have tried removing the signature, unchecking the Smart Tags, changing the editor to Plain Text as well as to Rich text all to no avail....here is the error one of my users gets when she tries to send and email from Outlook - she can receive just fine: "One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because either: "1) Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page, or "2) You have blocked a publisher of one of the controls. As a result, the page may not display correctly." ...

Errors found Code 80070490
This appears to be one of those problems that no one seems to have a working solution. Reinstalling an operating system is not a solution it’s a reason to change operating systems. This type of problem was not supposed to happen with Vista. Let’s see some big guns on this one! Update Error: Some Updates not installed: 2 Failed updates (KB967723, KB972145) Errors found Code 80070490 (Unknown Error) Problem signature: Problem Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure ClientVersion: 7.4.7600.226 Win32HResult: 80070490 UpdateId: AE2C61ED-AC12-4369-BED6-4375CD79CA...

OWA - change password
Getting the "Object Required" error, when somebody is trying to change their password through OWA. (Win2003/Ex FE 2003) Any ideas what could be causing this? TIA! / Per Did you follow the steps in: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297121 ? -- Pablo D. Vernocchi Microsoft Exchange MVP MCSA + M / MCSE + Sec https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=8E94A6C0-F6D9-4686-96D5-04230CC0141F http://www.itpros.com.ar http://www.msglue.org http://msmvps.com/exchangebloglatino "Per Hagstrom" <per.hagstrom@swic.eduNOSPAM> wrote in message news:Ojo%23EozNHHA.1240@TK2...