Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error

When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following
error.

Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch
between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation of
this update has stopped.

Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of
MSCRM.

Thanks!

// Mats

0
MatsL
12/4/2006 9:48:22 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277

Yes this rollup is language dependent. You need to install SVE(swedish - sweden) UR1 package.

Thanks,
Indira Dhingra

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. � 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
--------------------
From: "MatsL" <matsla@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.crm
Subject: Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error
Date: 4 Dec 2006 13:48:22 -0800

When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following
error.

Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch
between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation of
this update has stopped.

Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of
MSCRM.

Thanks!

// Mats

------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Yes this rollup is language dependent. You need to install SVE(swedish - sweden) UR1 package.
\par
\par Thanks,
\par Indira Dhingra
\par
\par This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. \'a9 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
\par \pard\li720 --------------------
\par From: "MatsL" <matsla@hotmail.com>
\par Newsgroups: microsoft.public.crm
\par Subject: Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error
\par Date: 4 Dec 2006 13:48:22 -0800
\par
\par When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following
\par error.
\par
\par Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch
\par between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation of
\par this update has stopped.
\par
\par
\par Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of
\par MSCRM.
\par
\par Thanks!
\par
\par // Mats
\par
\par \pard
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277--

0
indirad
12/4/2006 11:35:37 PM
Thanks Indira,

Where can i download SVE(swedish - sweden) UR1 package? The package is
not available at partersource or microsoft download.

Thanks,

Mats

Indira Dhingra [MSFT] skrev:

> Yes this rollup is language dependent. You need to install SVE(swedish - =
sweden) UR1 package.

> Thanks,
> Indira Dhingra
>
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no right=
s=2E You assume all risk for your use. =A9 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All =
rights reserved.

0
MatsL
12/5/2006 7:39:06 AM
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=sv&FamilyID=08BADB01-4984-458E-96E6-4F08622CFE63

--
Michael

Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2
Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx

Indira Dhingra [MSFT] skrev:

> Yes this rollup is language dependent. You need to install SVE(swedish -
> sweden) UR1 package.
>
> Thanks,
> Indira Dhingra

> rights. You assume all risk for your use. � 2005 Microsoft Corporation.
> All rights reserved.
> --------------------
> From: "MatsL" <matsla@hotmail.com>
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.crm
> Subject: Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error
> Date: 4 Dec 2006 13:48:22 -0800
>
> When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following
> error.
>
> Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch
> between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation of
> this update has stopped.
>

> Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of
> MSCRM.
>
> Thanks!
>
> // Mats
>

> ------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277
>
> {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0
> MS Sans Serif;}}
> \viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Yes this rollup is language dependent. You
> need to install SVE(swedish - sweden) UR1 package.
> \par
> \par Thanks,
> \par Indira Dhingra
> \par
> \par This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> rights. You assume all risk for your use. \'a9 2005 Microsoft Corporation.
> All rights reserved.
> \par \pard\li720 --------------------
> \par From: "MatsL" <matsla@hotmail.com>
> \par Newsgroups: microsoft.public.crm
> \par Subject: Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error
> \par Date: 4 Dec 2006 13:48:22 -0800
> \par
> \par When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following
> \par error.
> \par
> \par Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch
> \par between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation
> of
> \par this update has stopped.
> \par
> \par
> \par Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of
> \par MSCRM.
> \par
> \par Thanks!
> \par
> \par // Mats
> \par
> \par \pard
> \par
> \par }
> ------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277--

0
Michael

Error Starting Balance
Several months ago I started getting an error message telling me that the starting balance calculated by money differed from the one entered. I have spent many, many hours on the phone with tech service and still cannot get my account to balance. When I use the transactions in my money the account balances with a pencil and paper. In other words the ending balance is correct and the transactions are all matched. How can I get Money to balance my account. I have been a Money user for at least 8 years and haven't had this problem before. Thanks for you help. Ned In microsoft.public.m...

runtime error '2001'
i am trying to run a piece of code that i know works to look up the value of a query stored in a table, but when i try to run it, i get a runtime error 2001 message. can anyone help me? the code i am using is: If Nz(DLookup("admingroup", "group"), 0) = 2 Then DoCmd.OpenForm "loginsuccessful" else msgbox "error". any assistance will be greatly appreciated. michael You can get this error if one of the names is wrong, e.g. if the field is actually called [admin group] with a space. Try adding square brackets around the table name as well, i.e. [group] G...

Trim function #3
In cell A2, I use the trim function to trim cell A1 containing a date eg 1202/09, the result in A2 is 39856. However, this 39856 is text and not date value. I therefore cannot convert it back to date after the trimming. Can someone please help? Many thanks... -- exalan Just format the cell as date to display: 2/12/2009 -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200833 On Feb 14, 7:17=A0am, exalan <exa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In cell A2, I use the trim function to trim cell > A1 containing a date eg 1202/09, the result in A2 > is 39856. However, this 39856 is text an...

synchronization error of data migration manager
Dear all, I've just install Microsoft data migration manager. I have passed initial configuration manager successfully. Then my screen do a start up as below for a moment: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/organisme/Kerjoan/CRM/datamigrationerror.jpg But suddenly it goes back to login screen with login and cancel button only withoutt any error message (do nothing). Any body know what it might be wrong? Any help will be very appreciated. http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/organisme/Kerjoan/CRM/datamigrationerror2.jpg PS. I'm using crm 4.0 I'm system administrator. Tha...

GP 9.0 SP1 and SP1 in Windows Vista
On newly installed Vista Enterprise, I cannot run GP 9.0 service packs (SP1 and SP2). The windows installer crashes with fatal errors. Anybody have a workaround for this? Are you using Administrator-level security? I installed GP 9 and sp2 and didn't have a problem with either installation. -- Charles Allen, MVP "gpace" wrote: > On newly installed Vista Enterprise, I cannot run GP 9.0 service packs (SP1 > and SP2). The windows installer crashes with fatal errors. Anybody have a > workaround for this? I'm logged in as the main user, an administrator. ...

CRM customization 05-19-04
I have customized some forms on the web client,and they worked fine. but they dont seem to have filtered down into the Outlook client!! How does that work ?? Cheers JT Hi: The changed forms should show up the next time your synchronize... John. "johnty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:f0e501c43d92$d9e21b10$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have customized some forms on the web client,and they > worked fine. but they dont seem to have filtered down > into the Outlook client!! > > How does that work ?? > > Cheers > JT I ma no...

aaarrrgghhh!! How do I delete these @(#%#@!! error messages!
I sent an email to someone and used the wrong address - ok I made a mistake but the same error message continues to pop up - please tell me how to make it go away What does the error message say? Did you delete the message from the inbox? (View, Folder list or Go, folder list to find the outbox.) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: ht...

I INSTALLED MONEY DELUXE 2004
No problems. Same program. Benefits seem to be free credit review & free H & R Block tax sending online. Worth the $20 upgrade to me. Opportunity for me to use three new floppy back-up disks for weekly back-up. Size did NOT increase from last update using 2003. Steve Install an external Zip disc and back ups will be efficient and on one disc, easily. ...

Proper Security Settings on Exchange Install Folder?
I am trying to nail down the security of our Exchange 2003 servers before we start a mass migration off 5.5. One issue I am dealing with is securing the Exchange install directory, in my case c:\program files\exchsrvr I have a Microsoft Press Book "Secure Messaging with MS Exchange Server 2003" that talks about doing this on page 144, but the details aren't as clear as I would like them. For example, they say to remove the everyone inheritance. I don't have that. (thats not my question - but right away I'm seeing the book completely different from what I have) Th...

rules and alerts #3
i request delivery receipt for sent emails...i have a business account and personal account in outlook..receipts from business account are moved to a special folder and marked as read, and receipts from personal account are permanently deleted...in both cases, the envelope does not disappear from the notification area of windows...how can i clear the envelope from the notification bar...thanks ...

NULL cell value = 0 ?? --for VBA
Select Case Cells(2 , 7) Case 0 zwch = 5 Case "" zwch = 5 Case 1 To 1999 End Select My question: cell(2,7) is NULL ( nothing in it ) , should I write program as -- case "" ? I tested this, found that even without this sentence ( case ""), the programe runs well and the programme look on NULL cell as 0 What's your opionion ? VBA will try to cast the result of Cells(2, 7) (which defaults to Cells(2, 7).Value) as the same type as the Case argument. So an empty cell evaluated as a string is cast to a null string &...

Pivot Table #3
We run a pivot table based off of data that is broken down by shipments, the problem we run into when doing this is that the shipment count exceeds the maximum number of lines in a worksheet so we often have to create one pivot table per quarter. We are looking for a way to merge data from two separate worksheets in the same book into one pivot table. Is this possible? Chris Nelson -- chrisnelsonusa1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ chrisnelsonusa1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29526 View this thread...

Outlook 2003 installed on Exchange 2003 Bridgehead Server
I have recently found that a previous SysAdmin at my work has installed Outlook 2003 on our Exchange 2003 Bridgehead server which is NOT reccomended by Microsoft as we all know. We have the FE/OWA Server & the Bridgehead server located at the DR Site and the main cluster at our primary site. I have found several bits of information on how to make Outlook and Exchange coexist if we really have to but as this is a fairly critical server sending emails for over 1000 users in Asia Pacific I would ideally like to remove it however havent found any relevant information on what process i s...

Microsoft Error Reporting
Hi, Does any one know where the error reports I get in the Microsoft Error Reporting are actually stored? Occasionally I get this pop-up both on clients and on the server, where I can click on details about the error reports it wants to send to MS. I'd like to be able to check for these reports without having to wait for the Error reporting to pop-up, but I haven't been able to verify where they are stored and/or how to inspect them "manually"? -- Regards Steen Schl�ter Persson (DK) ...

Configure Microsoft Money 2005
Can you configure microsoft money not to use the on-line banking features and just use it as a budget monitoring tool to manually enter expenses and revenues? -- palb I've used it that way for more than a decade. "phil" <phil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F29001A-0EAD-435D-96A8-9E78C73FE510@microsoft.com... > Can you configure microsoft money not to use the on-line banking features > and > just use it as a budget monitoring tool to manually enter expenses and > revenues? ...

Peculiar problem facing in web application due to microsoft excel
We have devoloped a very huge web application for General Motors. Th problem we are facing here, whenever we tried to copy either the labe or value from the screen (struts with jsp) and paste it in microsof excel, then try to access the application, the session is gettin expired. This happens only when we copy and paste the content in microsoft exce and not in any other editor like notepad etc. The following are true - you have a webapplication with a user session. - if you select and copy text in your browser, everything is okay - if you paste it into notepad, you can continue surfing - if...

xsd.exe error
Hi, When I try to compile xsd file with xsd.exe that comes with Visual Studio.NET 2003 with following command line: xsd /d /l:"Microsoft.MCpp.MCppCodeProvider, MCppCodeDomProvider, Version=7.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a, Custom=null" /namespace:Schema MyFile.xsd I get following error: DataSet doesn't support 'union' or 'list' as simpleType Following lines in xsd file are responsible for the error: <xs:simpleType name="MyType"> <xs:union> <xs:simpleType> <xs:restriction base=&qu...

Installing Publisher 2000
My Disk 2 of MS Office 2000 Pro is horribly scratched & won't complete the installation. It gets stuck on the same file every time. I don't really want to have to buy a new one. Any ideas? -- Thanks, Denise Your local CD store will have a CD repair kit that might help. -- "Denise W" <DeniseW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5EC7020-A3D9-4050-9BF8-6F5D714642BB@microsoft.com... > My Disk 2 of MS Office 2000 Pro is horribly scratched & won't complete the > installation. It gets stuck on the same file every time. I don't re...

microsoft outlook send attachment as
Hi- I'm trying to send an attachment to a file. Instead of sending it as an attachment to the file, I want to send the file as a link (location)...so, the result: the reader would be able to click the link on the e-mail, the attachment would open up. I work in an office that has a shared drive...so, the e-mail that I'm sending I want the link to show the sharedrive file link. How does one go about doing this? Thanks, Hen version of outlook? using rtf format, browse to the file and choose insert, link -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24...

CRM Mobile Express Error 10-11-06
Hello, I have installed mobile express but continue to get the following error message when trying to browse the website. Any ideas? I was able to generate the draft and published xml files. Thanks for the help! Try Again Message: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. Stack trace: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyn...

Compile Error
I am wanting my program to look at a name in the combo box and determine if the name is also a participant. I am receiving a compile error : variant not defined. when it does this it highlights Particvolu of "particvolu =" Participant" Dim ParticipantName As Integer ParticpantName = DCount("ID", "Combobox query", "volID", "Particvolu" = " & cboName & " And Particvolu = "Participant") "nancy" wrote: > I am wanting my program to look at a name in the combo box and dete...

Can I install Publisher 97 on a new computer with Vista?
I'm about to bite the bullet and replace my 9 year old computer, but Vista scares me. ;-) I use Microsoft Publisher 97 once in a while to perform simple tasks, and I'd hate to lose it. Will I be able to install it onto a new computer, or will I have to update? Thanks, Marcia You can certainly try. Whether it works properly is another issue. If I had to guess, you will have some problems that cannot be resolved. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" <Marcia R.spamlessinlasvegas@cox.net> wrote in mes...

Currency change partial in PoS 1.0 SP 1a
I changed default currency in the control panel but the change only reflect in Point of Sale Manager. Cash tender in PoS still shows $. How can I effect the change throughout the system? Your input will be highly appreciated. hi you need to restart the POS, and also make sure to check the Currencies window in Store Manager program it could be possible that there is currency format selected. Regards "Sokan33" wrote: > I changed default currency in the control panel but the change only reflect > in Point of Sale Manager. Cash tender in PoS still shows $. How can I &...

CRM 4.0 installation error.
During brand new installation of CRM 4.0 on Win2k3 Standard Edition, I get following error during installation phase. "Action Microsoft.com.Setup.Server.InstallConfigDatabaseAction failed. Unable to obtain DNS hostname of Active Directory domain controller with ntdsa object name "CN=NTDS Settings,CN=IOPDB,CN=Server,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=iop,DC=net" when i press Ok..the next error is. "Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallConfigDatabaseAction failed. Database 'MSCRM_Config" already exists.Choose a different database name&qu...

Compile error in hidden module #3
Whenever I open or close a file in Excel 2000 I get a dialogue box "Compile error in hidden module. Registration DB". I have to clear the box before the file will open or close. How can I get rid of this message. Sounds like one of your workbooks or addins -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Hugh Jennings" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18b8001c44b81$d5ebc7c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Whenever I open or close a file in Excel 2000 I g...