Microsoft CRM 1.2 database export failed 01-27-06

I am receiving this message when I try to upgrade my CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0, does
any one have any idea what this means?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

#5.1.1
I am having trouble with one certain person from the outside trying to send email to the inside, and they receive #5.1.1 about the address doesn't exist. I have looked up the error in the knowledge base and it says that either the recpient address is incorrectly formatted, or the cateogrizer was not able to properly resolve the recipient. Unfortunately though, the email address is valid, as I receive email all the time from external people, just these one or two that we cannot receive from. I would double check the address, they may have one letter wrong in your SMTP address. If...

lookup with 2 criteria
I'm working on utility data for a chain of stores. I need to lookup an account number based on both facility # and meter # b/c some facilities have multiple meters. This formula only matches the account # and does not cross reference meter #. =VLOOKUP(A96,Gaps!$A$8:$D$2102,3) A96 = fac # on sheet 2 Gaps!A8:D2102 = where data is kept On gaps page, fac # is column A, account # is column C, meter # is column D Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom! Hi try the following array formula entered with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER): =INDEX(Gaps!$C$8:$C$2102,MATCH(1,(Gaps!$A$8:$A$2102=A96)*(Gaps!$D$8:...

How do I print 2 charts to 1 page?
Hi Cloudy Maybe http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Cloudy Amie" <Cloudy Amie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9890E25-B186-4140-B829-AEF7EB1ED109@microsoft.com... > ...

Counting spefic cell (not a range) with a value greater than 1
I am looking for a formula to count specific cells and a range (A5, A10, A15, A20 and so on) but only count when the value is greater than $1.00. So if the value of cell A5 was $1.50, the value of cell A10 was $1.25, the value of cell A15 was $0.50 and the value of cell A20 was $2.00 the total count would be 3. I'm stumped! =SUMPRODUCT(--(LARGE((A5,A10,A15,A20,A25),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&COUNT(A5,A10,A15,A20,A25))))>1)) however if you want to sum every 5th cell greater than 1 you can use =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW(A5:A50),5)=0),--(A5:A50>1)) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblo...

Microsoft LDAP Directory #3
Why does a Microsoft LDAP Directory box open when I start Outlook 2003? I just installed it. TIA Did you import accounts from OE or do an upgrade from Outlook 2000 Internet Mail Only mode? (you can remove the LDAP address book via Tools > Email Accounts > View/Change directories/address books.) "Bert" <tarbabyNOSPAM@houston.rr.com> wrote in message news:8tcou0h33u2rn93n30mq51ef5sd0ceoftv@4ax.com... > Why does a Microsoft LDAP Directory box open when I start Outlook > 2003? I just installed it. > > TIA ...

Importing Text Files #2
Anyone know how to create an overflow for text files? I import massive amounts of data from a text file into Excel, and I always must do this several times after opening text file and deleting top 62000 lines. I found a macro online once, and had it set up on my computer, but have since reformatted and lost the macro. Anyone know where to find this macro again? Or know how to force the import to continue on a second sheet? THank you in advance for any help..... Adam HI, Play with this code - it'll ask you how many lines to put on a page before adding a new page and filling it u...

Outlook 2000 in XP #2
I've just installed my copy of Outlook 2000 onto my new computer that has Windows XP, and I'm confused by the fact that when I send/receive, I'm no longer told how many messages I'm receiving. Is this no longer information they think I'm interested in, or is it some option I'm just not finding the switch for anywhere? It never was an "option" before, and it certainly IS information I want to know - am I in the midst of receiving 4 messages or 40! Anyone know? Thanks! Lisa Can we assume you were using Outlook 2000 on your previous computer also? A...

2 Questions #3
What are some -strategies- to testing formulas? :confused: Please describe the steps to creating a chart. :confused: Thank you! :cool -- shein ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sheiny's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1509 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26857 Hi Sheiny If you want to know the correct way to create a chart - these are the steps. Enter ytour data into the cells. Select the data and then click on the Chart Wizard on the Standard Toolbar - (the one w...

NDR Problem #2
Hi All, I have a problem. In my installation of Exchange in SBS 2003 whe I use Outlook such as client everything is ok. If I use Outlook Express (or different client using standard SMTP) when I mistake the email address I do not receive the NDR from the server. Some suggestions? Thanks Bonato Pierantonio P.S. I use the same windows account for outlook and express Hi, by default exchange SMTP service is deliver a NDR, you can check under the SMTP Virtual Server or the routing group (Delivery Advanced), if something changed from the defaults you can see it over there. Cheers, N. -- ...

Exporting contacts and messages From Outlook into Outlook Express
Hi, My friend ask me if exist any way to export contacts and messages in that way and don't losing anything from his resources. .. Regards -- Przemys�aw Staniszewski No, you would need to import from OE. -- Milly Staples - [MVP Outlook] Post all replies to the news group. Unsolicited mail sent to my personal address will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Przemys�aw Staniszewski <ihi.marzyciel@wp.pl> asked: | Hi, | | My friend ask me if exist any way to export contacts and messages in | that way and don't losing anything from his resources. | ...

Reflect cell contents into another worksheet #2
I have forgotten how to reflect data that is present in one worksheet cell into a specific cell of a second worksheet. IOW, repeat cell contents in a second worksheet. I simply do not make use of MS Excel97 often enough to remember the procedures ! Please help. Regards, ~ Vince ~ hi on sheet 2 in your specific cell put this =sheet1!A1 regards FSt1 "Vince" wrote: > > I have forgotten how to reflect data that is present in one worksheet > cell into a specific cell of a second worksheet. IOW, repeat cell > contents in a second worksheet. > > I simply do not...

Changing PORT of Default CRM Site
I recently installed 3.0 and installed it in the Default web site, which is obviously Port 80. I did some port forwarding in my firewall to make it acccessible from the outside of our network and need to change the Port. I changed it in IIS but evidently there is another location that also needs changing, as the CRM errors when trying to load data. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks Hi Stan, In the registry, HKLM\software\microsoft\mscrm "Stan" <Stan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD5A13DB-58AE-4A11-82A4-DEA25B89C966@microsoft.com... >I recent...

Error on on Outlook Client during tracking Contact in CRM
Hi everyone, I'm in a trouble about CRM 4.0 Outlook Client. The problem is: When the user selects and tries to track a contact in CRM, it gives an error message like "An error occured during tracking operation" (I could not copy the whole message but I can assure you nothing informative was given.) Despite it gives an error when I checked the CRM I saw that the contact record is created on the CRM. When I turn back and double check the CRM flags in the Outlook (from the developer ribbon --> design this form view) I noticed no flags had set, so after the Outlook synchro...

CRM 1.2 and Change Domain
Hi, I know Microsoft CRM is tightly integrated to Active Directory and Windows Domains. However, we've been acquired by another company to which we need to merge our systems to their AD. Our CRM has a lot of data and our current Windows domain should go after every systems are migrated. Does anyone ever tried a domain migration with a Microsoft CRM installed ? Do we need to export everything and then reimport everything? Thanks for your help! Sylvain Belanger Well, I would definately make sure you do a complete backup prior to doing anything. Depending on how they merge the Forests...

Nothing shows up in Database objects in Database Wizard
Hello, I am having touble with Visio 2003 once again. Though the db wizard, I created an excel spreadsheet (table) for data and am tryinig to link the chart back to this original database so that when I change something in the database it will change correspondingly. I am going back through the DB wizard, and can only get as far as selecting a database object to connect to. I have selected the original dada source, checked table, but nothing showes up under the database objects. Am I or my computer missing something? Please help! Thank You. Have you defined a name for the region ...

Impact of changing database column width?
Hi, We are a software product company and are planning to begin using the Contract Administration module. To do so, we will be switching our inventory items from Track: None to Track: Serial Numbers and we will be storing our software license keys in the Serial Number field which is column SERLTNUM in table SOP10201. Unfortunately, SERLTNUM is CHAR(21) and our license keys are a few characters wider than 21. We can get the keys down to 21 characters by removing three embedded hyphens, but there are several databases outside of GP where the license keys must still exist with...

exporting a mailing list
I would like to export a clients customer file into excell so they can send out a mailer. This seams like it should be an easy task. I have tried to run a report, customer list but it doesnt give me all the info I need. (address, city, state). Is there a place to export this info. Im probally overlooking something stupid but I dont see it. "Zack Anderson" <zack@electronicbiz.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:26049526-2FBB-4CA2-8B20-CBD89EE38E29@microsoft.com... >I would like to export a clients customer file into excell so they can send > out a mailer. This ...

Tender(s) Received not exporting.
I have mapped my GL accounts and verified that I have done it correctly with my CPA. But Quickbooks still said the entry was out of balance. So I followed some advice in a previous thread and posted a test batch to XML instead to find the imbalance. To my surprise, there were no entries whatsoever for tender received. Everything else was there, Sales, Tax, On/To Account, but no tender received. Needless to say, this would cause the transaction to be out of balance. I double checked to be sure that I have assigned GL accounts for the Tenders, and I had. So I tried again and still ...

Database #2
Please, I exclude a lot of message storage in my Exchange Private Database, near 4 GB. I made an online and offline desfragmenter procidure, but my priv.edb file stay with the same size, only priv.stm decrese a few MB. Please, what I can do to compact my Exchange Privat Database. Tanks, Luis http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Defragmenting-Exchange-Database.html But really, 4 GB is nothing for an exchange database. "Luis Buratto" <LuisBuratto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF36663B-9470-4202-8274-264479704B71@microsoft.com... > Please, >...

saving a workbook #2
I have a small problem and don't know if what I am trying to do is possible? I want to save a spreadsheet giving it a name which is entered into a cell within the sheet. I can do this manually by copying the contents of the cell and then pasting them into the file name box after selecting the 'save as' option. However, I need to simplyfy this for a non-excel literate colleague, so I want to record a macro to perform the whole process, when I record the macro and then run it, it simply reverts the cell in question back to it's original content and then tries to overwri...

Problem 02-01-08
Ive got gmail(google mail) and ive thried to use pop3 be in vista on outlook express it don't work help!! Hi Jamie, This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website is not all that clear and may have misdirected you. I suggest post your question to the applicable Vista newsgroups available below: Windows Vista discussion groups: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.mspx Tom Wickerath Microsoft Access MVP http://www.accessmvp.com/TWickerath/ http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/expert_contributors.html ______...

Recipient Policies with more than one condition #2
Hi Guys, Listen i just had a server crash and i now need to resetup the Recipient policys for the various domains, I need to make a custom filter for anyone in a spefiic security group, and if possible i also would like it to contain a attribute of 1 for the distribution groups? I had is setup before for Description and and group attribute 1? but i think the first one would be better? please let me know as i can't recall the custom script???? Thanks in advance. Greg Remer Can you post what you want to do? Members of SecurityGroup1 OR Members of DistributionGroup1?? -- Bharat Sunej...

SP3 Install Error #2
I have a problem installing V10 SP3 which has the following error when upgrading a company: ERROR [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]An explicit value for the identity column in table 'SVC00950' can only be specified when a column list is used and IDENTITY_INSERT is ON. I have tried it with and without the Native driver. How did our system get out of sync with the updates? GP is running on Srv2008 64bit and SQL2008, same machine in a test environment. Any help is much appreciated. Steve Steve, First, Check if you have Field Service registered. If not, You can run...

How do I separate data in address field? #2
I have over 1,000 records in an address data base. The street address field contains both the house number and the street name. I need to place these in separate fields so that I can sort by street name. Is there a shortcut to doing this so that I don’t have to cut and paste each individual record? Thanks for your help. Look at data>text to columns -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom http://nwexcelsolutions.com "Baylynx" <Baylynx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8CA0894C-2652-4448-BEC4-399B45F56373@microsoft.com... >I have over 1,000 records in an ...

Copy data between 2 instances of Excel
Hello, I have 2 windows of Excel with data. The data are separated (not in one workbook). I would like to copy the data from one Excel to another via VBA or Macro. How can I do that ? Thanks If you look at the Object Model you'll see that Workbook is a collection. Any open workbook should be part of that collection. So, if you only have these 2 books open you should be able to switch from workbook(1) to workbook(20, using the sheets collection, and the cells collection, ranges, etc to grab the data from one book and copy or move this to the other. E.g. Workbooks(1).Sheets("...