Metadata Cache Error 09-07-05

I have CRM on his Own Server and SQL on his Own Server

All is OK and with the latest Hot fixes and Roll Up

SFO clients have Roll up 1 installed

SFO users can Brows Happly if they are ONLINE

as Soon as They GO OFFLINE

They get Metadata Cache Error

              No Entity

Pleas help

0
Need
9/7/2005 10:36:59 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Have you got SQL replication enabled?

"Need Some Help" <Need@news.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have CRM on his Own Server and SQL on his Own Server
>
> All is OK and with the latest Hot fixes and Roll Up
>
> SFO clients have Roll up 1 installed
>
> SFO users can Brows Happly if they are ONLINE
>
> as Soon as They GO OFFLINE
>
> They get Metadata Cache Error
>
>               No Entity
>

> Pleas help

0
e_smiley_x
9/8/2005 8:21:36 AM
I have the same error and no solution.

I am waiting solution from microsoft.

"Need Some Help" <Need@news.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
uVrjMg5sFHA.3404@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>I have CRM on his Own Server and SQL on his Own Server
>
> All is OK and with the latest Hot fixes and Roll Up
>
> SFO clients have Roll up 1 installed
>
> SFO users can Brows Happly if they are ONLINE
>
> as Soon as They GO OFFLINE
>
> They get Metadata Cache Error
>
>              No Entity
>

> Pleas help

0
Nicolas
9/8/2005 3:50:14 PM
Hi,

I have found a solution!

Just One question ?

Have you install CRM Sales For Outlook with an empty database ? and have you
restore this database after add in data!

The steps below outline how to reset SFO so that a re-synchronization can be

performed if an initial synchronization has failed and SFO will not function
offline.

1. MAKE SURE THE SALES FOR OUTLOOK (SFO) CLIENT IS ONLINE.THIS IS A

CRUCIAL STEP, IF YOU PERFORM THE ACTIONS DESCRIBED BELOW WHEN YOU ARE

OFFLINE THEN YOU HAVE TO RE-INSTALL SFO CLIENT AGAIN.

On the CRM SQL server go to start | programs | Microsoft SQL server | SQL
Server

Enterprise Manager | Microsoft SQL Servers | SQL Server Group | My SQL
server |

New SQL server registration | and then register the SFO client MSDE instance
in

there. For example my SFO client machine name is SFOCLIENT, so the MSDE

instance should say SFOCLIENT\CRM.

NOTE: If you can not successfully connect to the SFO client remotely with
Enterprise

Manager please follow the below steps to enable this.

A. On the client machine and using Windows Explorer browse to C:\Program

Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn.

B. Locate the utility called SVRNETCN.exe, right-click on it and select
Open.

C. Select the General tab and then change the drop down selection titled
'Instance(s)

on this server:' to the CRM MSDE instance. (ex. SFOCLIENT\CRM) D. Next find
the

TCP/IP protocol in the disable protocols, highlight it and click Enable.

E. Click OK.

F. Upon reboot of the Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook client the SQL Server
Service

Manager will now successfully connect to the MSDE CRM instance.

2. Then under the MSDE database name go to Replication-Subscriptions and
delete

both subscription names. Depending on where the error occurred when going
offline

these subscriptions may or may not exist.

3. Next go to Start | Programs | Microsoft SQL server | SQL Server
Enterprise

Manager | Microsoft SQL Servers | SQL Server Group | SQLServerName |
replication

Monitor | Publishers | SQLServerName | and then there will be 2 publishers
in there,

under each publisher you should see the subscription for your SFO client
entry in

there. There will be as many entries as you tried to go offline. Please
delete all

entries for the problematic SFO client EXCEPT FOR SNAPSHOT ENTRY WHICH SAYS

SNAPSHOT OF 79 ARTICLES WERE GENERATED AND A SNAPSHOT OF 93 ARTICLES

WERE GENERATED FOR METABASE AND MSCRM DATABASE RESPECTIVELY.

DISCLIAMER: THIS PORTION CONTAINS TO DELETE 3 REGISTRY ENTRIES FROM

YOUR SFO CLIENT MACHINE. A REGISTRY DELETE MAY CORRUPT YOUR MACHINE

AND MAKE IT INOPERABLE. SO PLEASE LEAVE A BACKUP OF YOUR ENTIRE

REGISTRY FOR THE SFO MACHINE. TO DO SO PLEASE GO TO the SFO client machine

go to Start | Run, type in regedit and click OK. Within the Registry Editor
highlight

My Computer, right-click and select export. Export the entire registry entry
for the

SFO machine.

4. Now using the registry editor browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE | SOFTWARE |

Microsoft | MSCRM.

Find the UserReplicationID registry entry in the right window pane, right
click on it

and select delete.

5. Again browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE | SOFTWARE | Microsoft | MSCRM.

Find the SQLServerName registry entry in the right window pane, right click
on it and

select delete.

6. Finally again browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE | SOFTWARE | Microsoft |
MSCRM.

Find the LastSyncDate registry entry in the right window pane, right click
on it and

select delete.

7. Restart Outlook and attempt to go offline again with the SFO client.

"Need Some Help" <Need@news.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
uVrjMg5sFHA.3404@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>I have CRM on his Own Server and SQL on his Own Server
>
> All is OK and with the latest Hot fixes and Roll Up
>
> SFO clients have Roll up 1 installed
>
> SFO users can Brows Happly if they are ONLINE
>
> as Soon as They GO OFFLINE
>
> They get Metadata Cache Error
>
>              No Entity
>

> Pleas help

0
Nicolas
9/9/2005 6:50:49 AM
I have found the solution

send me an email and i send you the Pdf document who is explain

"Need Some Help" <Need@news.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
uVrjMg5sFHA.3404@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>I have CRM on his Own Server and SQL on his Own Server
>
> All is OK and with the latest Hot fixes and Roll Up
>
> SFO clients have Roll up 1 installed
>
> SFO users can Brows Happly if they are ONLINE
>
> as Soon as They GO OFFLINE
>
> They get Metadata Cache Error
>
>              No Entity
>

> Pleas help

0
Nicolas
9/9/2005 7:25:31 AM
undead@iafrica.com

Thx

"Nicolas DUPONT" <ndupont@lmc.tm.fr> wrote in message
>I have found the solution
>
> send me an email and i send you the Pdf document who is explain
>

> "Need Some Help" <Need@news.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de
> news: uVrjMg5sFHA.3404@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>>I have CRM on his Own Server and SQL on his Own Server
>>
>> All is OK and with the latest Hot fixes and Roll Up
>>
>> SFO clients have Roll up 1 installed
>>
>> SFO users can Brows Happly if they are ONLINE
>>
>> as Soon as They GO OFFLINE
>>
>> They get Metadata Cache Error
>>
>>              No Entity
>>

>> Pleas help

0
Need

KBArticle.Create() error
Hello, I've been trying to create KB articles through the SDK, and am having troube submitting the content of the article. I quieried other articles to get the articlexml strucutre, but when I try to submit this, it comes back with an error that it has too many tags (I.E. doesn't know the sub-format), but then if I create it all as CDATA it still comes up Blank. Any Ideas ...

Where is the Keep Text Formatting feature located in Word 07
I believe this Keep Text Formatting feature might be what I need, but I have been unable to locate exactly where it is located in Word 2007. I'm trying to rid a Word document sent to me of tables, text boxes, graphics and all other document formatting, while retaining the document's text content. It is unimportant to me whether the text formatting is retained or not. Thanks. Are you referring to a Keep Text Formatting feature in an earlier version of Word? I wonder whether what you're looking for is "Paste Unformatted," since you seem to be saying you _don...

test 05-11-10
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii ...

Email Signature 11-17-09
When I reply to an email, my signature superimposes over the sender's message. What am I doing wrong? ...

Money 05 cuts off data
B of A (Washington) using Yodlee & msn to sync data. The problem I'm experiencing is that the Payee field is being cut off. I've used /using the Payee Rules Manager, which has been working to a certain extent. My question is... What is the size limit for the payee field? A typical transaction from bofa(WA) looks like "PURCHASE 5xx29xxx658xxxxx3 ON 12/30 AT CASTLE ICE RENTON WA" When synced as configured above all i get is a very small portion, maybe part of the actual name. Second question is when trying to do a manual export from bofa (Wa) website I have the opt...

Error message in windows mail 12-21-09
I just set up my account and the existing messages imported fine, but when I try to send mail I get the following error: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'new e-mail', Account: 'mail.td-wm.com', Server: 'mail.td-wm.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Please help. Double check that all your account settings are correct. If they are, then e-mail scanning is a likely...

"there has been an error reading or writing the file"
I have been having numerous problems lately with my Mny delux 2005. 1. portfolio does not show correct "Market Value" of most securities most of the time, 2. Lines listing securities on portfolio manager are duplicated and change upon being floated over by the mouse curser and 3. the program blows out after displaying the error message, "there has been an error reading or writing the file" after folowing the intructions at: http://help.msn.com/(ZmlsdGVyPUNEX0RMWCZwcm9qZWN0PW1vbmV5MDUmbWFya2V0PWVuLVVTJmN1PSZ0bXQ9dG1wOUYudG1wIC0gTWljcm9zb2Z0IE1vbmV5JmtjPSZmb3JtYXQ9)/help...

CRM HTTP Error 401.1 IIS
Hei, I installed CRM on the Windows Server 2003 on three box for 100 users. All users registred in the CRM Server and working on the clients. A: 1 for Active Directory Domain controler (ADSRV) B: 1 for SQL 2000 + CRM Server ver 1.2 (CRMSRV) C: 1 for Exchange Server 2003 (EXSRV) i have one problem that when i type http://crmwebsite on the CRMSRV then i get "HTTP Error 401.1, Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. Internet Information Services (IIS)". When i try it on the ADSRV then it works well. It is also working well on the client c...

How come code inside a false condition is causing an error
How come code inside a false condition is causing an error? I have the following code with a condition that is false (lets say 1=2.) How come I get an error that is related to the code inside if the condition is false? Msg 927, Level 14, State 2, Line 3 Database 'NMS' cannot be opened. It is in the middle of a restore. The code IF 1= 2 begin select * FROM NMS..MR_BackupHistory end The error in case it is executed when the db is being restored. Msg 927, Level 14, State 2, Line 3 Database 'NMS' cannot be opened. It is in the middle of a rest...

sp 6 Payroll tax update error
client attempted to install Rd 6 payroll tax update and code. The TX.cab file was successful but code update was successful on 2 databases then errored out on the third. She rec'd error: 'The stored procedure smGrantAccessOnAccountMSTR returned the following results: DBMS: 0 MicrosoftDyanmics GP' Has anyone experienced the same? Thanks, Debi And the error is? DBMS: 0, Microsoft Dynamics GP: ? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot....

1018 error while taking bkp in exchange 5.5
We have transfered all the mails to local pst file. I don't have onlne backup to restore to eliminate 1018 error.Offline bakup what I have is one month old, will it resolve the problem if I restore that. I have only option to run eseutil /p (hard repair) on database. what will be the implication on site. Kidly suggest. >-----Original Message----- >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;812531 >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;314917 >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;151789 >Basically you have to restor...

error numbers
Does anyone know if microsoft has a way to look up errors and their resolution by ERROR NUMBER? I have never found anything like that. Now they have something called "Events and Errors Message Center" but even that doesn't appear to let one look up errors by error number! Thanks Hi, Fredrated schrieb: > Does anyone know if microsoft has a way to look up errors and their > resolution by ERROR NUMBER? > > I have never found anything like that. Now they have something called > "Events and Errors Message Center" but even that doesn't appear to...

OWA HTTP Error
Hi all I have just installed a new Exchange 2000 server and have tried to set up OWA 2000 but keep getting a HTTP error 404 file not found. The history is that the exchange used to be on the DC and ISA box and OWA was set up and working before although there was no reference to this in ISA so Im not sure how it worked! Troubleshooting I have done:- I am able to get to the exchange from internal using http://servername/exchange and it works fine I have set up OWA , I made the necessary adjustments to IIS ON THE EXCHANGE SERVER, allowing basic authentication and then published the web ser...

Error while import BCM Database into CRM 3.0
I am trying to import BCM Database into CRM 3.0 When I run " Data Migration for Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager" wizard I get an unexpected error. Can someone help ? thanks Here is the Log: 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Transitioning to next screen. From: Welcome screen. To: PreconditionCheck screen. 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Connecting to Microsoft CRM Shamir_Systems_MSCRM 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Checking that Microsoft CRM Data Migration Pack is installed: Success 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Establishing connection to CDF database: Success 8/21/2007 5:1...

Error upgrading Encore: Project Tracking in GP 7.0 to GP 8 SPK3
I'm getting an error upgrading a third party product from Encore: Project Tracking. On my test server, I'm going from GP7 straight to GP8 service pack 3 (on SQL 2000 sp4). I turned on my sql error logging and get this error: The stored procedure is not there. Has any Great Plains MVPs come accross this? I can't find anything in my searches. I need to upgrade our live site site December 13Th and this will stop it. Thanks Kevin R SQLSTATE:(37000) Native Err:(2812) stmt(16623728):*/ [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'DYNA...

Outlook Signature error during spell check Text marked with "Do not check spelling or grammar" was skipped.
I have a user who has a large legal confidentiality signature and recently they claim they can no longer put text in-between the large legal disclaimer and their signature part of the signature file. So if that makes sense when they type they noticed it no longer does the spell check as they go and if they hit F7 they get the Text marked with "Do not check spelling or grammar" was skipped. error message. I did notice after a Google search if they select all the text then go to Tools Language and uncheck the do not check spelling it works but would have to be done every time. S...

Error sending Excel worksheet as an attachment
If anyone can give a hand in this that would be awesome. One of our users in this office is unable to send and Excel 2000 worksheet as an attachment when selecting File > send to > Mail Recipient (as Attachment). She can send to Mail Recipient just fine (in the body of the e- mail)... and is she just right clicks the file and sends to recipient it sends fine as an attachment... she only can't send it this one way (as above). She gets the Outlook error: "The action could not be completed" and when she clicks OK to that error she gets the Excel error: "Genera...

CRM 4.0 General Error in the Scheduling Engine when saving Appoint
Hi, I'm receiving General Error in the Scheduling Engine when I try to save an appointment. I noticed that the problem appear when Regarding to a Shared Account. If I unshare the account everything is OK. But I need sharing. I also noticed that if I regard to another account and save the appointment than I can regard to the shared account and it is saved without errors. I look at the trace log and I found: "Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'UQ_PrincipalObjectAccess'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.PrincipalObjectAccess' ". I also read the foll...

Error code 57E
I have Vista 32 bit XP windows Home Premium. Try to install 2007 Microsoft System KB972581 and Visio Viewer 2007 Service Pact 2, stalls at 50% install, however any other updates are installed. I have turned off the firewall and Microsoft Security Essentials and tried to install after, and still error code 57E on these 2 updates. The updates that did install are as follows... Cumulative Security Active X Killbits Microsoft Outlook 2007 Junk Mail Filter Security Essentials for Microsoft Office Windows Malicious Removal Tool Security Update I had this problem before with the SP2 ...

Technical error

error in receiving messages.
I started getting an error message last night when I tryed to set my emails, and am still getting the same message this morning. The message is as follows The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.charter.net', Server: 'mail.charter.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E What so I need to do. Thanks, Bill "bransn1" <bransn1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:774E5DA8-C0DB-4354-8C35-A8482F1876EA@microsoft.com... >I started getting an error message last n...

custom errors in HRESULT
We have methods that all return HRESULT. We want to also report our custom error values in HRESULT. What's the right way to do this? "Sasha" <Sasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87F67172-76EA-4B3D-9FEE-EBFC687F83D0@microsoft.com... > We have methods that all return HRESULT. We want to also report our custom > error values in HRESULT. What's the right way to do this? See "Error Handling (COM)" at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/com/html/15f3ae3e-1794-4948-a7aa-6309a703364b.asp In particular, read the section on "Usi...

Run-time error 438?
Hello, I am trying to create an edit control for my form. I lock my textboxes in properties and then I created a command button with an event on onclick. My codes are working for most of them expect a few. When I click the button it gives me Run-time error 438. My code is based liked this. Me![Control].Locked=False Private Sub Edit_Record_Click() Me![Drago ID].Locked = False Me![Drago Claim Number].Locked = False Me![Dealer Claim Number].Locked = False Me![Dealer].Locked = False Me![Store].Locked = False Me![Machine Acres].Locked = False Me![Part Fail Date].Locked = False - NOT WORKING ...

Business Contact Manager import error
Hi All. I'm using the new Data Migration Pack for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0. to import data from Microsoft Business Contact Manager into a new, clean, CRM 3.0 system. The import is failing, and I don't know why. I get as far as Map Users > Map Territories > Mapping Summary. When I click 'Configure' the migration stops with an unexpected error. I've included an extract of the activity log below, which shows more details. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! R 28/03/2006 11:38:11------>Next Screen Request: From ConfigurationSummary screen...

Server Error in '/' Application. 01-16-06
Hi There; We upgraded our CRM from 1.2 to version 3.0 today,we now get the below error when attempting to connect to CRM. The server is a Windows 2003 SP1 with SQL2000 SP4. Your comments would be appreciated. :) Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Access is denied Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.ComponentModel...