Mappoint 2004 - pushpin names

We have a list of 500 properties that we are trying to
load into mappoint. Our properties are numbered from 1 to
500. We would like to have the property number appear on
the map instead of one of the pushpins, dots etc. Is this
possible?

If this is not possible, how can I get the pushpin to be
named something other than the street address?
0
Jennifer
11/13/2003 11:50:57 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Installing Office Mac 2004
I've tried installing Office Mac 2004 onto a new computer and when I try to open any of the Office applications I get an "Upgrade Verification" box saying, "This software is an upgrade to an earlier version of the software. To continue installation, click Browse, and then select the folder that contains the earlier version of the software (Microsoft Office 2001 folder, for example). The folder can be located on either your computer or the CD-ROM from which you originally installed the earlier version of the software." Again, this is a brand new iMac, so there shou...

Bottom border line won't print in Word 2004 for Mac
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel On the screen I can place a page border in Word 2004 for Mac document, but in Print Preview the bottom line of the border disappears. And, of course, when I print, the bottom line won't appear. It doesn't appear that any footer (which I don't want) is in the way of the margin that I have set. Any solution to this? See: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/BottomsDontPrint.htm Also confirm that you have the latest printer driver from the mfr's web site as well as all current updates for Offi...

Office for Mac 2008 and 2004
Why doesn't this product ever include Access? What Microsoft product for the Mac is compatible with Access? Gail@officeformac.com <Gail@officeformac.com> wrote: > Why doesn't this product ever include Access? What Microsoft product for > the Mac is compatible with Access? Microsoft was rather late to the game with Access. By the time they developed it for Windows, FileMaker was so well-entrenched in the Mac market that Microsoft decided not to try and compete. So to answer your question: look into FileMaker Pro. -- Adam Bailey | Chicago, Illinois adamb@lull.org | Fi...

Printing all worksheet names
Does anyone know if it possible to print a list of worksheet names? A list similar to the one you would find in the "Contents" tab of the files' Properties. Thanks for any help you can provide. Programme - XP Excel Hi This topic was covered lately in microsoft.excel.worksheet.functions NG (thread 'print sheet tab names' started by JDB at 06.01.2004 16:00). Here is the solution from me: Create an UDF --- Public Function TabByIndex(TabIndex As Integer) As String Application.Volatile TabByIndex = Sheets(TabIndex).Name End Function --- On some empty worksheet,...

Money 2004(and higher)and Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition 4.21.
Do any of the versions of of Money sync scheduled transactions with pocket pc? If so, please advise your configuration/version that does this. Thank you, -- Dick Velting See http://money.mvps.org/downloads/pocketpc/default.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "R Velting" <RVelting@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0218FE95-1178-4962-9B1F-663F1C681E63@microsoft.com... > Do any of t...

sender domain name?
I have one Exchange 2003 in a semi-lab setup. It is part of my lab domain, we'll call it test.domain, so my server is mail.test.domain Obviously test.domain is not resolveable from the Internet and when I send mail, it goes out as test.domain. How can I make this server send mail out as mail.blah.com so its resolveable? (and will quit bouncing all my messages to domains that do reverse dns lookups?) Thanks for any and all help!! -Mike Change the addressing. You might consider adding a subdomain to your production domain like test.company.com, registering it with an MX record ...

Problems upgrading from Money 2004 to Money 2006 Premium
On 7/28/2005 I upgraded from Money 2004 to Money 2006 Premium via special offer web download for a one-time fee of $67.95. The process removed my version of 2004. For some reason, I now show that I'm running the Microsoft Money Trial Version that will expire on 10/28/2005. What has happened and how can I fix it? I certainly don't want all my financial work to cease on 10/28 and I thought I was paying for the full version. Product Serial # is 76937-350-5031453-04498 which Support does not seem to recognize as a valid product ID to allow email tech support. Help!!!! Cal Lea...

Windows 2000 server user names
Where can I configure the user names formatting like you do in Recipient policies? yaro ...

Account Names not showing when adding new user
Hi, I created a SharePoint site off of a 2007 Project Server install and when adding users to access the SharePoint site, directory services only returns admin users of the SharePoint/Project Server? How do I get AD to return all the users in the domain? Thanks! Steve Steve: What do you mean when you say "I created a SharePoint site off of a 2007 Project Server install?" Your description lacks a few details. "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAA4C48D-9D6A-44C7-84BF-787AE762561E@microsoft.com... > Hi, >...

Counting how many different names in a long list
I have a list of 332 names many of them are duplicated. I am looking for a formula or function that can count how many unique names there are in the list. Can anyone help? -- Quaisne ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Quaisne's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28052 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=501357 This'll count the number of distinct values in a range: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A99<>"")/COUNTIF(A1:A99,A1:A99&"")) (adjust the range to matc...

Serializing Array with array "name" in the XML

State table lookup
Hi I have a form for entering Customer data. When entering a new record, I have a lookup combo box to validate the state that the user enters. The combo box displays the state code and the state name. (ie. Ca and California). The state code is the bound value and the state name is the display value. The only time I want to display the full state name is when the user is entering data into the form. I want the state code to be displayed on queries, forms, and reports. Is there a way to do this ? Thanks in advance Mark Create a table with 2 fields like this: StateID Text (say...

SSL Certificate server name is incorrect
I get the message (Exchange server 2003 SP1) The SSL certificate server name is incorrect ID no: c103b404 Exchange System Manager When I try to open the propertie-page of any public folder. Does anyone knows of a way to correct this ? TIA Rudy Steyaert Rudy, I assume this is related to the fact you specified HTTPS / SSL on the overall "default web site" in IIS. If SSL is configured for your Exchange OWA, it's only necessary to force SSL on the Exchange FOlder, not the Public or ExchWeb. As the Public Folder properties in your Exchange system manager are making use of...

how to capture the event changing the name of a sheet
I would like to trigger a procedure whenever a user change the sheet name or add anew sheet. The event of new sheet can be captured but I don't know how to capture the event changing sheet's name. Please help No event is generated when a sheet changes names... What were you needing the event for? Perhaps we can help you get around the problem. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Satyapal Kaushal" wrote: > I would like to trigger a procedure whenever a user change the sheet name or > add anew sheet. The event of new sheet can be captured but I don't...

Money 2004 Budget
I have been using Money 2004 for several months with no problems. Today I received the error message "A file needed to run planner is either missing or corrupted. To resolve this problem reinstall Money and then reopen Money." Well I followed instructions. Same problem. Removed Money completely and then installed. Same problem. Deleted and reinstall budget data. Same problem. Check Support Knowledge Database. Nothing there. Check Product support. Nothing. What is the explanation for this problem and how do I solve it? There is a fix for this at http://www.mvps.org/money/faq.htm -- ...

Extracting name out of line
I am copying a line off the web with 4 names in it, separated by spaces (From 1 to 6 spaces). I am trying to extract name 3 from the line. Tried split(Var, " ") however Name moves according to the space between the names. Var(2) can be the Name or according to spaces between names, Var(6) Can you help me? Thank you, Gordon On 27 Jan 2007 15:37:39 -0800, "Gordon" <gwelch1938@yahoo.com> wrote: >I am copying a line off the web with 4 names in it, separated by >spaces (From 1 to 6 spaces). I am trying to extract name 3 from the >line. Tried split(V...

Sheet you want to copy contains the name...
When I copy a worksheet I get the repeated message box that the destination workbook already contains the name "a", "aa", "prntoutline", "ssd", "q" and "zz". I have to select yes to each message box to allow the worksheet copy to complete itself. I do not have these names within the worksheet (chekced by Insert>Name>Define). How can I delete these nsmaes that do not seem to exist? Thanks. Names can be hidden, so Insert=>Name=>Define may not show them. In the troublesome workbook make a blank sheet active, then go...

excel
I am trying to write a macro to save a excel spreadsheet and use a cell that contains text like a customer name. Record your macro to include the File > SaveAs, then edit that line of code. Instead of ... Filename:="\\FinancialReporting\FY2006" ..., you might use .... Filename:="\\FinancialReporting\FY" & range("B2").value ... "bossman tv" wrote: > I am trying to write a macro to save a excel spreadsheet and use a cell that > contains text like a customer name. ...

Parsing Names in Excel
I have a list in Excel from A1:A100 with names like the ones mentioned below: Michelle Fooo (michelfoo@exchange.SASMOM.com) Myhaass Smith (mysmith@exchange.SASMOM.com) I want to parse them using string functions to the following format michelfoo@SASMOM.com mysmith@SASMOM.com Any ideas how to do this using a formula? Thanks in advance Michael Michael Are you wanting to strip all the name out too or just remove the exchange.? If the latter just use edit>replace What:=exchange. and leave the with blank -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_...

wrong display name
Why is my messenger displaying my name from web from my Live profile??? I've never checked any box that allows to take name from web. I want to use my custom name that I set in my messenger client. And if I wanted to change my name in Live profile in home.live.com then it refuses to accept special characters that I've been using for years in my messenger client. There is something broken, you know, and please fix it as soon as possible. Thanks! Greetings, There are instances where it can change your name to what's in your live profile in Messenger, but you c...

Exchange Organization Name
Is there any way to extract the exchange organization name from a priv1.edb file? After system crash we have to rebuild the exchange system and have good backups of the edb files but do not know what the exact organization name. Thanks Dave B Hi Dave, You can try opening a copy of the Dir.edb in notepad to see if you can find it in there. If that doesn't work, do you still have the "Exchange Server Setup.log" file that was at the root of the drive? If so, you can search it for the Organization Name. When you search, you can just search for "/o=" and it will have t...

OWA + more than 8 letters alias name
Recently I have experienced that users whoes email account has more than 8 letters have problem using OWA with error message of "HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden". Users with less or equal to 8 letters have no problem at all. My server is Exchange 2003 (native mode). Much appreciated! ...

Problems downloading into MS Money 2004 from Royal Bank of Scotland
I have been downloading statements from the RBS into various versions of Money ever since the service became available. I am now using MS Money Deluxe OEM version 12 (which seems to be the same as Money 2004). For a number of weeks the data downloaded has been incomplete (about a third of all transactions will be missing) and is often totally inaccurate as regards the Payee and Category. In a nutshell the data is a waste of space. Has anyone else had similar problems and if so any suggested solutions? Thanks Hi - this one might be better in the UK group, as there could be some people who c...

choosing language in Office 2004
I want to use the Spanish dictionary to spell check documents, but can't get it to work. I have selected Spanish in the dictionary selection area of spell check, but it still uses English. <br><br>The Help instructions keep sending me to "Language" on the Tools menu, but "Language" isn't there. I have also installed Office on another computer I use, and there's no problem there, but on my new Mac Mini, I can't get the Language feature to show up. In article <ee89db2.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, nospamplez@officeformac.com wrote: > I ...

Pass command line file name parameter
Hi, I have an application with classes Myapp, MyappDoc and MyappView. The input filename from command line's parameter is stored as public variable sFilename in Myapp.h which is included in MyappDoc.cpp and MyappView.cpp. There're compiling errors: MyappDoc.cpp : error C2065: 'sFilename' : undeclared identifier MyappView.cpp : error C2065: 'sFilename' : undeclared identifier Why? If the input filename from command line's parameter is stored as public variable in MyappDoc.h, how to access it from Myapp.cpp? Thanks, ybc The other problem is, when I set the...