Make script accessable to an ISV button in the grid

I need a way to make a javascript accessable from an ISV button I have
added to the grid of one of my entities.  So I have an entity in the
home page's left nav and when I select it the default view displays the
entity items in the grid with my ISV button.  Now I need my ISV button
to be able to access a function in a js file.  I can add my functions
to global.js and they are visible there but I don't want to do an
unsupported customization.

Any suggestions?

ps. (The custom js file is going to contain an ajax call)

0
sarrr
6/28/2006 6:18:14 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Can't get access to my attachments
Hi there. I am wondering if anyone knows how to gain access to personal email attachments when a message appears that says 'oe removed access to the following unsafe attachment'. This is happening with all my attachments, and I know that none of them have a virus. Help would be appreciated. Open Outlook Express and select Tools | Options | Security tab and uncheck the second box from the top concerning attachments. "Michelle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:273ae01c463e1$b40bcc40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi there. I am wondering if ...

Web Access
How does one go about setting up outlook web access? If you have Exchange 2000 Server, it should be configured "out of the box". Exchange 5.5 requires you to install it separately, but it's pretty easy to configure. Which version of Exchange are you running, Adam? -- Regards, Chris Burnham Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ------------------- "Adam" <akinney@ceesi.com> wrote in message news:02c201c347d3$e7a3d050$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How does one go about setting up outlook web ...

File Access History
Is there anything in Excel that will show a history of who accessed, modified, and/or saved an Excel workbook other than what's in the file properties dialog box? Thanks in advance. :) hi, Private Sub Workbook_Open() Sheets("Formula").Range("IQ2").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0).FormulaR1C1 = Now() Sheets("Formula").Range("IQ2").End(xlDown).Offset(0, 1).FormulaR1C1 = Application.UserName End Sub we use this in some of our files to record who opened the file and when. (sssshhhhh. no one is suppost to know...) you might be able to add the same code to...

Accessing the companyweb from the server
I am not able to open up the companyweb from the server console logged in as administrator. Why is that and what can I do to correct this problem? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0027_01CAF831.BFAA1080 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/archive/2009/04/17/authentication-issues-acc= essing-companyweb-from-the-server-itself-after-963027.aspx --=20 Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] (since 1997) Co-Contributor, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed http://ww...

how i can make checkbox on Ms. Excel? #2
how i can make or use checkbox on ms. excel? Open up the forms Toolbar and select the checkbox. Draw the checkbox on the screen wherever you want it to reside. Right Click on it to edit or format the Box. HTH Michael "life_urelife@yahoo.com" wrote: > how i can make or use checkbox on ms. excel? ...

Getting data from Access to Excel
Hi, i don't know if any body can helps me on this issue i wrote a code as below but no data goes to recordset i think this is because of date format or something like this because i can copy the fieds name the vaiables FrstDate shows "12/31/2009" and LstDate shows "1/28/2010" please help. Sub bbb() Dim rst As New ADODB.Recordset Dim conn As New ADODB.Connection Dim str1 As String Dim sID As String Dim iCost As Integer str1 = "" sID = "" Dim sPN As String sPN = "" Dim i As Integer ...

Send/Receive button has failed
Neither the send/receive button on the standard toolbar nor the F5 button are working. However, I can get email by going to tools-->send/received-->2 All Accounts. Can anyone tell me how to get the these buttons to work again? Tod ...

Question: Access & Publisher??
Hi out there... I've an Access database (some data is names/addresses/etc)... and a Publisher template (with 8-10 Styles). I want to make a phone directory. I've tried googling "Access to Publisher"... and came back with alot of Access->Word hits... Didn't come up with anything useful on Publisher-FROM-Access either. Can someone point me to where I should start?? Thanks in advance, Steve What version Publisher? In earlier versions you can use a straightforward mail merge. In Publisher 2003-07 Catalog Merge would be good. Publisher recognizes Access databa...

Different Button Position When On Design Screen and Application Ru
I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2. I am customizing an application. The existing application has already got buttons, CListView, etc. I just add a button next to other button. There are 4 buttons in a row. I've placed it in a good order following the existing buttons, but when I ran the app, the position changed. The button I'VE JUST CREATED moved from its position. Why it can be happen? How to solve this? Thank you. Will your application compile and build with the latest free version of Visual Studio? You might try that, since your version of vc++ is dated. "Landon" ...

Slight problem making electronic payments
I am using Microsoft Money Premium 2007. I use this program to instruct my bank to send payments from my checking account. My bank actually mails a paper check to whomever I specify, and draws the funds from my checking account. This has been working well for monthes. Recently, I upgraded my web browser to Internet Explorer 7. At about the same time, Microsoft Money upgraded itself to version #. Now, after I instruct Microsoft Money to send out checks, I always see a web browser screen that says "Navigation to the webpage was canceled. The web browser screen has a URL field that reads r...

Runtime error '2450' Microsoft Office Access...
...can't find the form, 'frmRptStores' referred to in a macro expression or visual basic code. I definitely have the form, 'frmRptStores' amongst my forms. In fact, DoCmd. OpenForm "frmRptStores" successfully opens the form. But the following line fails: Set Frm = Forms("frmRptStores") The frm variable is set as follows: Dim Frm As New Access.Form Any help would be appreciated -- Bill Reed "If you can't laugh at yourself, laugh at somebody else" Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Hi Bill, Your form frmRptStores ne...

to Make Labels with different photo and name
I probably will want the size of an 8 label page but they will have a different photo and name on each. Is this possible in Publisher 2002 SP3? Word 2002? Works 2000? I've been all over the net looking for some info to no avail. aaarrrrgh. I did make one label in Publisher and I like the looks of it but for the life of me I cannot find out how to get different ones on one sheet to print. Why can't it be as easy as dragging them? I'll make them individually instead of a mail merge. lol Thanks for any input. AnnE AnnE wrote: > I did make one label i...

access repot/form
I need to make a form AND a report showing price times quantity where the price is determined by the date of the entry. Prices change often and I need to select the correct price for the entry as well as print past entries. "SolarComputing" <SolarComputing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:040E8560-8E59-44B3-A5B2-975E083D5F79@microsoft.com... >I need to make a form AND a report showing price times quantity where the > price is determined by the date of the entry. Prices change often and I > need > to select the correct price for the ...

How do I make "No Header Row" the default in 'Sort Ascending'
I opften sort a range of cells using the Sort Ascending arrow. The majority of the time the first row dose not sort, and when I got to Data, sort The "Hesre Row" is ticked. How do I make the default 'No Header Row' and avoid using Data, Sort Thanks DT I don't think you can set the default for an alternative see the macros at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/sorting.htm#icons --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritch...

Location of Microsoft Access 2003 Custom designed Toolbar file
Where is the Microsoft Access Custom Toolbar (the one I have created icons on) located on the hard drive? What is the actual file name Thanks! There is no particular file. If you create a custom menu/tool bar, then that is contained with the database... The options to complete hide and keep people out of the ms-access interface can easily be done using the tools->start-up options. Using those options allows you to complete hide the ms-access interface (tool bars, database window etc). Also, using these options means you do not have to bother setting up security. Try downloading ...

export into excel from access error
Hi, I've got an access application which produces a report, then the report outputs into excel. The excel application opens automatically when you run the access report. However, whilst the report is being produced Excel generates an error message saying that "can't expand named range" and fails to produce the report. It works fine if there are no rows in the query, ie it automatically opens the excel spreadhseet and populates the header. It also works fine for other users, so it has to be some enviromental issue with Excel? Thanks very much in advance, Panos I...

Access Yes or No Box
Hello, Is it possible to put a "Yes/No" box in Excell like Acess has. I know I can put True or False in the cell, but it would be easier just to be able to click on a little box. Thanks. HI, You could have a look at data validation as an option. ( You would need some hidden cells with yes / no in them ) << Data > Validation > List >> Regards Pete -- (][ This Email has been scanned by Norton AntiVirus. ][) "Chipmunk" <Chipmunk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2F5479A-2D8D-4FB9-9A17-C08E792A831E@microsoft.com... > ...

Lotes Notes DB migration to Access
Does anyone know of a tool to migrate text-based databases from Lotus Notes 4.6 to Access 2002 ...

command button to open 1 of 2 forms
Hi All, I have 3 forms "DailyRoute", "ServiceCall" and "Installation". "ServiceCall" and "Installation" have control source as "TblCustomers" when the customer details are entered a checkbox is check to identify a Service Call, the issue is that different information is required for each job type ("ServiceCall" or "Installation") therefore I require 2 forms for closing the days work. Is it possible to click the "update" command button in "DailyRoute" and display either "Ser...

requery on timer? does this make sense?
I have a pie-chart on my main menu; the main menu cannot close, it only becomes invisible. How do I requery the pie-chart to show new data when a new workorder is added to the system? Should this be done using a timer or is there a better way? I've tried to requery on the got focus event, but that didn't seem to work. If you have any ideas, I'd be grateful. Jason ...

how can i make the fields in my contact table match the ...
how can i make the fields in my CONTACTS table match the design view of my CONTACT DETAILS form? need to know asap. thanks so much for the help! i will be okay once i accomplish this. :-) On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:58:02 -0800, mercedesb_girl <mercedesbgirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how can i make the fields in my CONTACTS table match the design view of my >CONTACT DETAILS form? need to know asap. thanks so much for the help! > >i will be okay once i accomplish this. :-) Ummm... You can see your database. We cannot. What are your tables...

Attaching a 2003 Access data base to an email for use with Office
I was using Win XP with Office 2003 and have just installed Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail with Office 2007. I have two other sites which also are using Office 2003 and heretofore, we have had no problems emailing data bases back and forth. But now, Windows Live Mail won't permit our exchanging .mdb files as we have in the past. So, I was told that if we change the .mdb to ..txt we could email and get by Windows Live validation. That does get by the validation, but I am having the problem of changing the .txt data base to ..mdb and getting it to open in Access. Any sugge...

SetWindowRgn make window lost XP Window Style
I have a main window that I want to cut a square hole out of a standard window. I use standard region API calls and this works fine. However, I find that whenever I use SetWindowRgn, I lose the "Windows XP" look of the main window - ie. the window reverts to "Windows Classic" appearance, without the rounded title bar and blue frame. Is this avoidable? Ideally, I'd like to keep the XP window look when using my app in XP. I call SetWindowRgn in OnSize function. Has anyone help come across this and have a solution? Thanks in advance to anyone who can...

automate copying text in Word doc to Access db
I’m having trouble with the following process: Access 2003 Database: WordDocImport.mdb Table: WordDocText Field_A: text field link/hyperlink to a MSWord document: C:\demowordfile.doc - The document contains no fields and is merely text Field_B: memo field currently empty Need to: In a macro automate the process of importing/copying The text in the Word document C:\demowordfile.doc into the Access table WordDocText’s Field_B Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide David Tyler, Toronto, Canada What kind of trouble are you having exactly? "davidtyler&...

Images on a Form [ms Access 2007]
I do volunteer work at a local Museum. I have set up an Access DBase using ms Access 2007. It has an image table - each record lists several details about a scanned image the Museum holds and the last field holds the full Image Path. The Image Form shows the details one record at a time and has an Image Frame on it. How do I code the form so that the Image changes as each record changes? Bob "Bob Matthews" <rgmatthews@orcon.net.nz> wrote in message news:4b607417$1@news.orcon.net.nz... >I do volunteer work at a local Museum. > > I have set ...