Mail sales literature ??

Has anyone come up with a solution to mail sales literature in CRM 4.0 ??

/Jack
0
jackd (26)
11/11/2008 10:51:09 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,

You can download the literature to your computer and then attach it to the
e-mail.  The Sales Literature repository allows for storage to ensure
everyone has the latest documents.

"CRM master" wrote:

> Has anyone come up with a solution to mail sales literature in CRM 4.0 ??
>
> /Jack
0
Donna (199)
11/14/2008 4:08:05 PM
Well, I know that, and that really sux :)

WHY is CRM so good in many ways and so really bad in others like this and
other email functions.

Well i'm going to convergence and maybe I can yell loud enough so someone
hear me :)

Btw. a company in Germany has an addon for this, but again another addon for
something that should have been a part of the program since the first
release.

/Jack

"Donna" <Donna@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsen
> Hi,
>
> You can download the literature to your computer and then attach it to the
> e-mail.  The Sales Literature repository allows for storage to ensure
> everyone has the latest documents.
>
> "CRM master" wrote:
>
>> Has anyone come up with a solution to mail sales literature in CRM 4.0 ??
>>
>> /Jack

0
nomail3469 (25)