mail merge problem: supported version of word is not installed...

when trying sending an email via mail merge, i'm getting the following error
message:

a supported version of microsoft word is not installed or the version cannot
be obtained.

outlook & word versions are: 2003 SP3.
update rollup 2 server+client are installed.

Any suggestions?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Recieve Mail Before Sending

VC++ is not supporting Platform SDK!
Dear sir/madam, I am working on winamp general purpose pluggin "gen_whatsplaying " project I downloaded the project "gen_whatsplaying" available on www.schaffrath.net .. I am working on it, but getting many errors during compilation and building the application successfully. I am using MS VC++ 6.0 compiler to compile and build it. I also downloaded and installed the speech SDK 5.1 from MS site and Winamp SDK's from Winamp's web site on my PC to remove the errors. But still I am getting many compilation and linking errors during the build, and therefore unable to ...

Exchange update problem

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

multiple Domain name delivery problem

SQL deadlock problem

docmd.transfertext problem

Grammar check not working

M2006 installation
I don't have an internet connection and I can't get past the Passport sign-in screen upon installation. Is there a way to install without an internet connection? Thank you. -- Mark M This install is from a CD? Somewhere on that screen or the previous one, in small type, is a cancel/skip/no I really don't want to use a Passport choice. I'd be more precise, but I can't test here. "Mark M" <MarkM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DBDC16A-8EA8-473D-AC7F-E16B9DCE75D6@microsoft.com... > I don't have an internet connection and I can...

Mail lMerge

Excel Problem

SOAP Exception

Border problems

Installation Error Message
I am attemting to install CRM4 or W2003 server running SQL 2008. I get the following message: Setup requires SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 Hotfix for role creation on SQL Reporting Service SP2 Workgroup edition at the specified Reporting Services Report Server http://XXXXX/reportserver. It is asking for SQL2005 hotfix yet I am running SQl2008. Any suggestions? ...

Outlook 2002 XP SP 3 Archive problem
Hi there I am trying to get my newly configured outlook to archive my folders. I have ust configured it to download two POP email accounts and that works fine. I have set up a set of folders below my outlook (Personal Folders / pst) inbox node and placed the relevant emails in the corresponding folders. I have gone into tools -> options -> other -> and pressed the "AutoArchive..." button -> and set the "clean out folders older than" selection boxes to "3" and "Months" and pressed the "apply these setting to all folders" button. I ...