Mail Merge only one row in dataset

Hi,
Anyone have an idea why mail merge shows only one row in the dataset even I
have chosen multiple lines in CRM? I will not get any error messages but
still get only one row in the mail merge window that shows the data that's
going to be processed in the MM regardless of how many rows I choose in CRM.

Cheers,
Pete
0
beatmasta (4)
8/20/2009 10:14:02 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Found out that the problem seems to be somewhere in the advanced find. If I
choose the option in first window and in Merge section "all records on all
pages" the merge works well. But if I try to pick only few lines from the
page or do an advanced find, then the merge does not wor and returns only
first row.

"beatmasta" wrote:

> Hi,
> Anyone have an idea why mail merge shows only one row in the dataset even I
> have chosen multiple lines in CRM? I will not get any error messages but
> still get only one row in the mail merge window that shows the data that's
> going to be processed in the MM regardless of how many rows I choose in CRM.
>
> Cheers,
> Pete
0
beatmasta (4)

Merging Duplicate Contacts

customizing quote merge template

Summing Alternate Rows
We have spreadsheets with many rows and need to sum alternate rows. Is there a way to do this without entering a formula using the number of each row? -- KarenQ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KarenQ's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19608 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395115 Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18),2)=1),$A$1:$A$18) That formula sums odd-row values in the range A1:A18. To sum even-row values the formula is: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

OWA jumping mouse

Dataset.WriteXML and Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture
Hi I am trying to write data back to the client using dataset.WriteXML and I have set the Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture to "no" (norwegian) just before writing the data using WriteXML. But dataset.WriteXML dosent seems to be using the CurrentCulture settings and still writes dates, numeric values using the original settings. My Code... 'Get the standard request/response objects from the current request context objHTTPRequest = context.Request objHTTPResponse = context.Response 'Set the Thread-culture Try If objHTTPRequest.UserLanguages...

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003