Mail Merge for Multiple Pages of Contacts

My contacts for a mail merge for labels consist of multiple pages.  I know I
can export to Excel and do the mail merge from there; however, Is there any
supported way from CRM to carry all contacts over for the merge?  Thanks.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Unfortunately, this was a design limitation of the CRM V3 mail merge.

Sorry.

--
Arne Marquez
Microsoft Dynamics CRM

"DStella" <DStella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My contacts for a mail merge for labels consist of multiple pages.  I know
> can export to Excel and do the mail merge from there; however, Is there
> any
> supported way from CRM to carry all contacts over for the merge?  Thanks.

0
Arne

Merging Duplicate Contacts

customizing quote merge template