Lotos Notes

Hi,

I have a server mail in Lotus Notes and wanted to see if
there is some way to be able to along with use a lotus
notes for route emails into CRM.

Thank You

Nery
0
Nery
6/7/2004 10:24:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

MS CRM does not support Lotus Notes.  The only email support it provides is via
Exchange server.

Matt Parks

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:24:01 -0700, "Nery" <nemc@intelnet.net.gt> wrote:

Hi,

I have a server mail in Lotus Notes and wanted to see if
there is some way to be able to along with use a lotus
notes for route emails into CRM.

Thank You

Nery

0
Matt
6/8/2004 3:07:18 AM
Nery,
I think we can say with absoulte certainty that Micorsoft will not
break a leg to make this product avialable in Lotus. Third party
companies may develop something in the future, but this product is
"brand new".

You may find something more efficient to deploy from www.lotus.com.

Good luck :)
JB

"Nery" <nemc@intelnet.net.gt> wrote in message news:<195d201c44cde$22619e10$a501280a@phx.gbl>...
> Hi,
>
> I have a server mail in Lotus Notes and wanted to see if
> there is some way to be able to along with use a lotus
> notes for route emails into CRM.
>
> Thank You
>
> Nery
0
jorgen

how do i view and print a Note in the Calendar Note Area
I want to be able to view and then print a Calendar showing Notes linked to each appointment. -- betancj Are they notes typed in the notes field or Outlook's Notes attached to the appointment? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you sync your mailbox with a sm...

One Note Product Key Not Entering
I received my microsoft office CD and product key. When I installed it, everything seemed to work. The product key worked for everything in office except one-note. Every time I enter the product key in one-note, it says that it's the wrong code. Help please! What version of Office are you using? "Sonitus" <Sonitus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F8FB50B-8C30-4502-9F1D-7B2D75B3243F@microsoft.com... > I received my microsoft office CD and product key. When I installed it, > everything seemed to work. The product key worked for everyth...

Customer note field
Hallo there, where is the customer note field populated from? (I am usin= g = money 2005) Tx for helping renato DAll'armi -- = Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/ renato wrote: > Hallo there, where is the customer note field populated from? (I am > using money 2005) > Tx for helping > renato DAll'armi Do you mean the Memo Field. You can access and edit it from the customer list. -- Joseph Meehan Dia's Muire duit no, I mean the customer note field yuu can see in any invoice form you w= an = to use (if you use the...

Advanced Find Opportunity With No Notes Attached
Can anyone come up with a cunning Advanced find to return Opportunities without Notes Attached? I can get those with Notes but not the inverse ... Thanks. On Feb 23, 8:13=A0am, Aaron1968 <Aaron1...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can anyone come up with a cunning Advanced find to return Opportunities > without Notes Attached? =A0I can get those with Notes but not the inverse= ... > > Thanks. Can't be done but here is a possible trick to flag them in the future. http://leontribe.blogspot.com/2009/02/doing-null-search-in-crm.html I say possible becuase when I tr...

Exchange 2003 application converter for lotus notes
is anybody knows where we can find an exchange application converter for lotus notes for exchange 2003 server with notes v5 or v6. Or someone tell me how we can transfer application domino v5 databases into in Exchange 2003. Thanks. Hi, Try these links http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/events/exchange2000/tnq10012.mspx http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/techinfo/interop/notes.asp "GC" <deltaomegazulu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:8ff0a84.0408271128.1c76ce22@posting.google.com... > is anybody knows where we can find an exchange application converter > ...

How to automatically forward news to an email add?? (plz note that news not email) thanks
Hello, I am using outlook express 6.0 and log in a newsgroup. I would like to have this function: whenever news message from this newsgroup comes to my news folder, it will be automatically forwarded to email address of my friend. I try to set up rules, unfortunately there is not this rule for news message, while there is this function for email messages. Do you know how to do this task in OE thanks. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microso...

cell content into a note
hey guys, just curious if this can be achieved or how it can be achieved say i have this Column A Row 1 = Short Description Column B Row 1 = Long descriptoin B2:B10 = are all the short descriptions B2:B10 = are all the long descriptions is there a way to just put the comment into the short description cells from the long description cells via a note and then hide the long description column? can anyone advise as to how this can be achieved? cheers Don't multipost. You could add Comments to the column A cells with the text from Column B cells and have Column B hidden. Sub Comment...

Extender Notes indicator
I have linked an Extender Notes window to Sales Transaction Inquiry - Customer window using Customer Number as the Key Field to record collection developments. I would like to add an indicator to the Sales Transaction Inquiry - Customer window to show that there are Extender Notes for this customer, similar to the Note icon changing when a corresponding Note exists. We do have Modifier with VBA. Any thoughts as to how to go about this or even if it can be done? Thanks for your help. ...

CRM
My managers often keep seperate notes about a contact. Because they all have independant relationships with the same contact they wish to keep their notes about the contact seperate and private. Their current way of doing this is for each manager to create a seperate contact record that is owned by them - thus the notes about the contact remain priviate. This of course creates some confusion due to the fact that there are multiple records for the same contact. Do you know of any work arounds? Wonder if you could do this in a security role ie give then only user level read access for no...

Import calender, conacts, notes from disk to c drive
I have exported calender, notes and contacts from the C drive on one computer to a disk. I want to import from the disk to another computer. You should copy the .pst file from the old computer to the new and open the ..pst file on the new. "JJDerba" <JJDerba@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9CEDA2F-3D69-4A49-9024-B279479291E1@microsoft.com... >I have exported calender, notes and contacts from the C drive on one >computer > to a disk. I want to import from the disk to another computer. JJDerba <JJDerba@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: &...

question about Notes and formatting
Want to use Notes for recording calls and messages for people that aren't there to answer their phones. My question really is one of formatting. I can make a "Note template" that contains titles for the basic stuff like... Caller: Message: Contact number: But is there a way i can format this so that you press the TAB key to get to the next "field"? ...

I am a law student and I use Notebook Layout to take my class notes. However, the other day while I was in class my notes suddenly went from being tabbed and bulleted (like an outline) to all being le
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am a law student and I use Notebook Layout to take my class notes. However, the other day while I was in class my notes suddenly went from being tabbed and bulleted (like an outline) to all being left justified (and it no longer lets me tab). This has completely messed up my notes and I am wondering if there is a way to fix it to go back to the way it was? I already answered you: Check that you have not changed "View". The Notebook Layout is simply a normal document with specific formatting, a...

Exchange 5.5 SP4 Outlook MIME rendering orphan attachment multipart HTML message with logo Lotus Notes
When an Outlook user sends email via an Exchange server and that email contains an in-line image (e.g. company logo) and that email contains an attachment, the MIME rendering of the message makes the attachment an orphan, which a well behaved MUA will ignore. Attachment can not be opened. Outlook and Outlook Express can present broken MIME message. However some systems have problem. Does anyone know if there is fix patch for this issue? Robert. These links describe problem in more details: http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/nd6forum.nsf/0/33d4316287e71a0085256c690055211f?OpenDocument http://www-1...

GP 9 SP 2
We just installed SP 2 for GP 9 and now when someone in our HR dept enters in a note on the Health Insurance Enrollment Form in the "Benefit Notes" form it is showing up in mulitple employees notes. Looks like the problem started before on a restore of the Dynamics DB - anyone have the notefix utility or know where I can get one for version 9? "Eric Huebschman" <eric@opengatesystems.com> wrote in message news:Ou0sd5sIHHA.4376@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > We just installed SP 2 for GP 9 and now when someone in our HR dept enters > in a note on the Health ...

Notes
Does anyone know how to pull all the notes stored in Great Plains at once? Thanks! :) For each company database replace ##COMPANYDB## with Company SQL DB name: -- Notes master select TXTFIELD from ##COMPANYDB##.dbo.SY00700 UNION -- Record Notes master Select TXTFIELD from ##COMPANYDB##.dbo.SY03900 USE DYNAMICS --User Notes Select TXTFIELD from DYNAMICS.dbo.SY02600 "Remi" wrote: > Does anyone know how to pull all the notes stored in Great Plains at once? > > Thanks! > :) ...

Lotus notes R5 to Outlook 2003
I have read a few listings about converting from Lotus to outlook and am still having problems. We are currently using a Dominos server to hold all our user data and want to bring it across to outlook 2003 can someone please out line the best way to go about thi thanks I'm a little confused as to your post. Outlook is a client, not a server....Domino is a server, and natively has the Notes client as a front-end. Are you keeping the Domino server, and just want to use Outlook as the front-end/client to access it? If so, that can be done; you need the Notes Connector add-in (available from...

integration manager billing note
When using Integration Manager to import PA Expenses, it would be great if we could also import the Billing Note. Thanks Ann -- ACG ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default....

Sticky Notes
We're on a peer to peer. Is there a way to make sticky notes appear on a co-workers computer if it was created on a different computer. Any ideas?? Thanks so much Julie ...

Notes --with attachments -- can we REVISE them ?
CRM 1.2. We have some forms in Excel. On Cases/Notes, we can attach spreadsheets. But if we edit the attachments, the file name comes up Spreadsheet[1].xls.... so we CANNOT edit and save the live attachment. This is probably as designed.... Any ideas for work arounds ? You could save as somewhere and re-attach but that is not a good solution. Thanks -Bill ...

One Note on Mac
I used to work with PC and MS Office 2003 and I found a powerful component that's named One Note. Now I'm using MS Office 2004 for Mac on my Macintosh Computer. It's obvious that One Note isn't in the suite(maybe Microsoft decided that). And interesting it is that Word has a Notebook function like what One Note has. Do you think Microsoft plans to develop a 'One Note' for Mac though it may be embedded in Word? Let's discuss it. A ton of stuff isn't in the MacOffice suite, because it doesn't exist for the Mac--OneNote, Access, Project, Publisher, Visio, etc...

Using Outlook 2000 with a Lotus Notes server
Is it possible for me to configure Outlook 2000 to use a Lotus Notes email server? I'm 99% sure you can't. When I asked the question to my IT group. They said you needed to be on atleast Outlook 2002. >-----Original Message----- >Is it possible for me to configure Outlook 2000 to use a >Lotus Notes email server? >. > ...

CRM Contact Notes And Activities Report Question.........
I need to generate a Report on Daily basis for Contacts. I want to see daily activities and notes at the end of day. i want to see it with user name. Currently Filter is applied on Contact or Activity. But If user has entered a notes whole day and he didnot enter any activity then That record will not appear. any help what i can do to get my desired report. Regards, BizWorld Hi, You should use LEFT OUTER JOIN instead of INNER JOIN to obtain your data. (Inner join restricts the data to only those in both tables, while a left join from Contact to Notes and Contact to Activity will ...

Notes
Has anyone needed to consolidate all Notes into one location? Is there any way all Notes on Contact records associated with an Account, can be shown (in Notes) on the Account record? Options to consolidate all notes: 1. SRS Report 2. 3rd Party tool like c360 Summary 3. SDK or ODBC Query tool Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "Mandy" wrote: > Has anyone needed to consolidate all Notes into one location? > > Is there any way all Notes on Contact records associated with an Account, > can be shown (in Notes) o...

Outlook 2002 Notes Connector help
I use Outlook 2002 (Offix XP SP2) with the Outlook Notes connector and access a Notes 5.x database running under W2K Server SP3. For some reason, this seems to cause the Notes service on the server to hang when accessing mail. It hangs even faster if I try to copy email from Notes to a PST. Has anyone seen this problem? Is there a fix? Thanks! ...

Modified date field not updated with changes in Notes field
Hi, In all entities (Account, Contacts, Cases, Leads)...when you add a note and/or an attachment in the Notes field, the modified date does not get updated. Is this a bug in CRM? Thanks. Do you mean the modifiedon date of the note itself or of the related Account, Contact, etc? If you mean the modifiedon date of the related entity, then this is by design; changing a note doesn't change the modifiedon of its parent entity. -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility BV www.cwrmobility.com/weblog -- "Vouy" <Vouy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E5FFCD9-...