Looking for a MSCRM Instructor - Great Pay

We're located in the New York Area and we're looking for a MSCRM
instructor urgently. The pay is great and the position is on a
part-time basis, although we have enough projects to keep you busy for
at least a year.

Candidates should be articulate, professional and certified or soon to
be certified in MSCRM products. Please email your resume either to me
or to guy@netcominfo.com.
0
adam
9/27/2004 12:12:44 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I'm look for a Visitors Log Sheet
I'm look for a Visitors Log Sheet ...

Re-assign account issues - MSFT Employees & MSCRM Partners
Scenario: Sales rep leaves the company - accounts need to be shuffled around - some to new rep and some to other reps - typical account realignment - happens in just about any sales org (for many reasons)nothing unique about this - I reassign accounts and of course any items/objects that are not completed, closed, etc...move with the account to the now owner - as it should - Any cases with a resolved status - stay with the respective case owner - as it should - makes sense, right? - The big problem comes in here and it makes no sense - Orders, Opportunities, Quotes, and Appointment activities ...

Looking for envelope budgeting software
Hello, Has anyone found a good envelope budgeting software? I like the idea of visually seeing in each envelope the amount I have to spend. Thanks Frank On 2005-03-28, Frank <farocco@hotmail.com> wrote: > Has anyone found a good envelope budgeting software? > I like the idea of visually seeing in each envelope the amount I have to > spend. I have not used it, but when looking at budgeting software in the past, I found this: http://www.mvelopes.com/index.php Is that entirely online? "Mark Horn" <mark@hornclan.com> wrote in message news:slrnd4gi4s.nu1...

Using Outlook 2002/Word 2002 - Mail Merge
Hi....we need to regularly send non-spam emails to 1000 ormore customers. We use Outlook 2002 and Word 2002. I understand that I can use mail merge with HTML format. I tested a pretty message using both HTML Format and Rich Text Format. HTML Format - after testing message with bold text, color text and underlined text the message is received lacking these pretty features and we see plain text only Rich Text Format - HTML Format - after testing message with bold text, color text and underlined text (to make it pretty), the message is received lacking these pretty features and we see plain tex...

Money crashes when trying to pay credit card bill.
Hello - My Microsoft money crashes every time I try to pay a bill on one of my credit cards (always the same one, others work fine) from the Calendar screen. Does anyone have ideas why this is happening? It is the only credit card I have in my debt reduction planner. Thanks! Version? Did it ever work right in this version for you? "christine" <christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABB369E9-E6BE-4198-B54B-1C208D3CCB05@microsoft.com... > Hello - > > My Microsoft money crashes every time I try to pay a bill on one of my > credit cards ...

Looking for some advice -- replacing IE with custom app
<Background> Our company has been selling a product which relies heavily on the use of Internet Explorer (IE). But, with the many security issues of the last few years, IE is becoming more difficult to work with. We are contemplating replacing our dependency on IE with a new custom application that we would write. All our current code is written in MSVC/MFC, so this new app would also. As we are planning on writing a custom app to replace IE, we are also looking at adding new custom user interface features that were almost impossible in the old version of html pages being disp...

What is a cell mark and what does it look like?
I was working with cells while editing and I need to know what a cell mark is and/or looks like to continue. I am working with Office 2000 Professional. Hi Kira, I am not sure what is this "cell mark" could it be a add comment to a cell? or you just a cell address which refer to A1 - A stands for column and 1 stands for row usually when you select any cell in excel it indicates where you are? Goto pulldown menu option you will see Row & Column Headers see where your cursor lands. "Kira" wrote: > I was working with cells while editing and I need to know wha...

Cash Flow Forcasts differ greatly
I've noticed a major difference between the cash flow that the Advisor FYI predicts, and the cash flow that is normaly used. The difference is that it says I never have enough funds to cover upcoming purchases\bills, and it displays a graph that differs wildly from the main cash flow forcaster. Anyone know why? ...

Activity History
I am looking for a way to customize CRM to show the "History" of activities in a more effective and usable way. Currently if you click on "History" within an Account, it is nearly impossible to find what you are looking for if there is a significant amount of email activity. Having a "From" column would be great, at least that way it would be a little easier to find things. (However it is not possible to add that column, because Activity History includes "All Activities" not just email) I've tried adding the "Modified by" column b...

Add a column to look up records webpage dialog
Hello All, When in the account record and wanting to add "An Existing" contact, I click on contacts and then I click the add existing contact. If I type Jim Smith, I get 10, but I want to also display the state in the available records list, how does one add that column. I tried making state recommended and required on the contact record, but that does not do the trick. I remember doing that years ago in 3.0, but I don't recall how to do that in 4.0? Thanks e Go to customise entities, choose Contact, go to "forms and views" and customise the "<Contac...

help please on look ups
i have a question please. I extract the second highest value from a column using the large function, but i need to display a corresponnding cell in the same row as that cell. For example, if the second higest value was found in cell e5, then i need the contents that is in its adjacent cell of a5. Anyway of doing this? Thanks in advance. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ "trance4eva" <trance4eva.uvx9o@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in messa...

Looking for Visual C++ programmer with MS SQL Server 2005 to work off-site on small project
Looking for Visual C++ programmer with MS SQL Server 2005 to work off-site on small project. Please send me an email to: larryTAKEOUT@seldin.net Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC Contributing writer for FUTURES Magazine Author of RECRUITSOURCE PEOPLESOFT EXAM and RECRUITSOURCE SAP/R3 EXAM Author of POWER TIPS FOR THE APPLE NEWTON and INTRODUCTION TO CSP NOTE: To send me an email, remove TAKEOUT from my email address: larryTAKEOUT@seldin.net NOTE: My web home page: www.seldin.net ...

Visual Studio Toolkit for Great Plains
Dear All, I have GP9 with SP1 and was trying the VS toolkit. I did not understand what needs to be done after building the application. The output is a MyApp.dll file and build is susscessfull. As per the programming guide i need to copy it to an Addins directory in great plains, but there is no such directory. There is one in the VS Tools directory. But even after copying the dlls to these directories nothing happens in GP. Do i have to run DAG.EXE? Or is it because i am using Windows Vista? Did you install the runtime "VSToolsInstallRuntime.msi"? After install the Addins f...

Hard drive space for MSCRM 25 users
Hi: What is a good hd size for the new MSCRM installation w/ SQL on a box? There will be 25 users and the company will really only start w/ 25 Account records. Do We have 2 machines - one for CRM one for SQL (Due to problems we were having with both on the same one)... our CRM has a 36gig and SQL 36gig RAID 5 "Do" <doduong12141214@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eX385hlyDHA.3208@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi: > > What is a good hd size for the new MSCRM installation w/ SQL on a box? > There will be 25 users and the company will really only start w/ 25 A...

Looking for affiliates
Discover how I built a downline of 15,000 affiliates and made a million dolars in sales just by pushing a button 5 minutes a day! All our top earners are using this tool: Click link: http://www.myaffiliatefinder.com/?c=a&i=31699 --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060111173103J6r1CjG4 ...

Looking up Bcc: recipients... ??
I'm not familiar with Outlook since I use Outlook Express so bear with me.. A friend asked me if there is any way in Outlook to look at a 'sent' message and determine who the recipients were in his message that he sent everyone but the addressee as Bcc: For example, if you send a message in Outlook Express to one person and add several more names in the Bcc: option you can go back after sending the message and click on the message, file, properties, Details and then Message source to expose the list of addresses that were sent Bcc: Is there any way to do this with Outlook? A fr...

Great Plains partners in Germany
I am looking for Great Plains Partners in Germany. We are a multi-national company looking to set-up in Germany and am looking for a local partner to assist ...

Take a look at these security package from the Microsoft Corp.
--lcudlbhvpexskmia Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yubbvbynqvyq"; type="multipart/alternative" --yubbvbynqvyq Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fjefvkyxmvhm" --fjefvkyxmvhm Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "May 2004, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to continue kee...

Getting Creative With Notes
While I realise that this is totally unsupported I was wondering if anyone had ever tried the following: I have added an iFrame to a Service Activity to which I am assigning the URL during the form's load event. If the SA has a Case (incident) specified in the "Regarding" field I use the GUID of this case to build up a URL that references that Case's Notes for example: /ORG_Name/_controls/notes/notesdata.aspx?id={Case_GUID} &ParentEntity=112&EnableInlineEdit=true&EnableInsert=true This works in so much that you can now see any Notes that have been created on th...

Layout look (newbee question Thank!)
Hello All, Using MS Excel 2002, I have created an inventory sheets. Than deleted the rest of the remaining sheets that I didn't have any needs for sheet 2, and sheet 3. Now my question begin. How can I remove/delete or customize all the remaining cells on my inventory sheet that are outside from its boarders? So when I open up my inventory sheet, only the actual sheet appear itself. No more constant cells still remain from the left side, bottom, top etc. of the sheet. Its all about the look when I open it. I tried using filled white color so it doesn't show the grid line, but that do...

Look up data in colum a and find match in colum b
I have a sheet containing two lists of ID's e.g. Colum A Colum B abc123456 hjt456897 hjk8966536 jk456654558 hgg009664 jjk5566377 The colums contain 2000 entries. I want to check if the items in colum b match the items in colum a. I would like excel to do this check and in colum c show Match or No Match e.g. abc123456 hjt456897 Match hjk8966536 hgg009664 Match hgg009664 jjk5566377 No match hjt456897 jjk hjkjhd No match Please help. Check your other post for suggestions. Are you having trouble with your newsreader, and not seeing the numerous p...

cannot save password in microsoft out look , then how ?
Hi thanhvule your Outlook version is? your Windows version is? Are you using Exchange server or a local Outlok installation? have a look on this site : "Save password setting not retained in Outlook or Outlook Express" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290684/en-us Maybe it helps. -- Oliver Vukovics Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder Extended reminder function for Outlook / Exchange: Public Reminder Addin http://www.publicshareware.com "thanhvule" <thanhvule@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:5743816D-3F8F-4A...

Top 10 Things To Look For In A Web Host #3
Top 10 Things To Look For In A Web Host http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/top-10-things-to-look-for-in-web-= host.html 5 Tips To Choose A Domain Name For An Internet Business http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/5-tips-to-choose-domain-name-for.= html Domain Name Registration - Investments That Reap Benefits (part 2) http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/domain-name-registration-investme= nts_28.html Domain Name Registration - Investments That Reap Benefits (part 1) http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/domain-name-registration-investme= nts.html Getting One Free Domains...

looking for wrong Exchange server
We have users at one of our centers that are experiencing problems with Exchange. They will get an informational balloon that says "Outlook is trying to retrive data from the Microsoft Exchange server server.domain.com". The problem is, the server name that is in the balloon isn't an Exchange server. This is causing serious connection problems. It takes way too long for our users to connect and retrieve email. Their computer just freezes sometimes can they can not continue to work. What server is listed? a DC by any chance? Could be that it is waiting for a response ...

Looking for a tool to repair corrupt excel sheet files
I am looking for a tool to repair corrupt excel sheet files. Any body knows? See also post http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel/browse_thread/thread/dc040b0756273b62/9a108194fe01016e?lnk=st&q=aa+arens&rnum=1#9a108194fe01016e Bart Excel 2003 Hi Bart, Don't know how you corrupted your file, but from the description it seems you data is fine until you reenter data (F2+Enter would cause a reentry). If the sheet is really corrupt it would be more a matter of retrieving what data you can. From your description it sounds like someone selected all the cells on the ...