Looking for 4.0 Mobile Solution

Hello,

I am wondering if there are any Mobile Options that work with Windows Mobile
5.0 or 6.0?  One of the major things that we would like to do is to track(set
regarding) emails from our PDA's.  Is anyone aware of a solution that will
work?

Thanks,

Chris
0
ChrisBrown (42)
1/29/2008 7:51:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Custum Cell Format
I have an array formula which automatically summarizes all available values of a certain column, in ascending order. The summary is fixed to a maximum of 8 cells and in many cases it uses less than the available 8 columns. Is it possible to format the cells by showing a 0 when the result/cell is empty In other cells in the sheet the cells show empty instead of a zero by using the custom format of 0;-0;"" Now I want an empty cell to show 0 Thanks, W -- willemeulen Blink1 *Willem van der Meulen* BSc Soil & Water Eng (Netherlands) ----------------------------------------...

crm 4.0 Outlook Client error when going online
Outlook Client throws an error when trying to go online. The error in the event viewer: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSCRMAddressBook Event Category: None Event ID: 6425 Date: 12/8/2008 Time: 9:31:57 AM User: N/A Computer: MHLP2034 Description: The current user does not have permission to use the Microsoft CRM Address Book. Contact the system administrator about acquiring appropriate privileges. HR=0x80040220. Context=Equipment. Function=COfflineSync::RetrieveUpdatedAndInserted...

GP 7.5 to 9.0 upgrade failed during "Load Table Auto Procs"
Hi, Upgrading a client from GP 7.5 (SP6) SQL to 9.0 In the "Server Installation Progress" window (normal upgrade in GP Utilities) During "Updating database: xxxxxx" in step "Load Table Auto Procs" We receive the message (window title: Microsoft Dynamics GP Utilities): "The stored procedure UpdateDB_Upgrade() of form duSQL Pass Through SQL returned the following results: DBMS: 12, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0." with the OK button. Responded to the message 4 times, then... "Microsoft Dynamics GP Utilities install/upgrade failed." Anyone run ...

Create an e-mail in CRM 3.0
Hi, I have been able to make lots of e-mails in CRM 1.2. For the life of me, I cannot seem to figure out how to get them to work in 3.0. Here is my code: activityparty[] activitypartyFrom; activitypartyFrom[0].addressused = HDEmailAddress; activitypartyFrom[0].partyid.name = HDGuid; activitypartyFrom[0].participationtypemask.Value = 1; activityparty[] activitypartyTo; activitypartyTo[0].addressused = HDEmailAddress; activitypartyTo[0].partyid.name = HDGuid; activitypartyTo[0].participationtypemask.Value = ...

Input Masks CRM V3.0
Are there built-in input masks for CRM V3.0? If yes, how do I apply? If not, any suggestions on best way to accomplish? There are some masks at CRM, the entities' attributes have a format option that is like a mask. For example, mail for nvarchar and money for number. But if you need something more, or you need validation, you can use JavaScript at onChange() event of fields. For more information about this take a look to CRM's SDK. Regards -- Marco Amoedo Plain Concepts http://geeks.ms/blogs/marco/ "LorieO" wrote: > Are there built-in input masks for CRM V3...

Linking Workbooks #4
Hi, Appreciate any help. I have 3 workbooks created for 3 depts who are responsible in putting in data monthly. I created a summary workbook that averages (via linking and AVERAGE formula) the data for the 3 workbooks. However, since some of the month's data are not filled up yet, the #DIV0 is being displayed on the data in my summary workbook. How do replace the "# DIV0" values with dash(-), so it would not look like an error. Here's the formula for my AVE in the summary workbook: " =AVERAGE('C:\My Documents\SCORECARDS\Aug_2008\[WOC_OB_Scorecard.xls]Metca...

RMS 2.0 Implementation Guide
Are there any RMS 2.0 Implementation Guides? I have ones for 1.2 and 1.3 but cant find one for version 2.0 ...

Soap Error with CRM 3.0 E-mail Router
Scenario: Exchange 2003 with the CRM3.0 E-Mail Router Installed. Upon running the Rule Deployment Wizard and selecting the relevant CRM server, we get a "SOAP Server Application Faulted" Message. How can one find what is causing the problem? A little more information could be helpful. Does anything show up in the Event Log??? "Jian" wrote: > Scenario: > Exchange 2003 with the CRM3.0 E-Mail Router Installed. Upon running the > Rule Deployment Wizard and selecting the relevant CRM server, we get a "SOAP > Server Application Faulted" Message. ...

Help with "if-then"/look up commands or what ever you think is best.
I'm trying to populate a set of accounts from another part of the sheet. There are a few thousands lines so I want to automate this. The way this sheet is set up we have 6 columns. 1. Column A - full list of accounts from begining to end in numerical order. They are not succsessive however. The list doesn't go 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.... Its goes 1,3,4,6,7,9 but there are no 2,5,8 accounts. 2. Column B is where I want the value to be put. 3. Column C irrelevent 4. Column D irrelevent 5. Culumn E is the list of accounts that I want to match with column A. 6. Column F is the cor...

Trouble to understand the email routing function with Mcrm 3.0
Hello my name is Lenny, and i have a problem. I have installed MCRM 3.0 on my server, and the email routing on my exchange server, so far everything is fine. I olso deployed the Rule wizard, so i should be able to receive emails to my crm user, but it dosent work, all emails coming in goes directly to my normal outlook, but will not go to my crm user. I can send email from mscrm but not get any. An example il send an email to my friend from mscrm, what works fine, then he replies it goes directly to my outlook folder, but not to my mscrm user. The email i sent from mscrm has a token n...

How can I move emails from a Windows Mobile device to Outlook
Upgraded to MS Outlook 2007 Office Pro (alas!) on my Vista desktop. Before doing it i backed up all my critical emails, calendar, contacts etc to my Trion Pocket PC PDA running Windows Mobile 6. Outlook install went pear-shaped and corrupted the old Outlook file - and its backup. I eventually (thanks to having inadvertently signed up to Plaxo) got my contacts and calendar back into Outlook. BUT I can't move the emails from PPC back to Outlook - and all the software I've tried seems only to be interested in moving them from the desktop PC to the Pocket PC, not the other way round. Any i...

CRM 3.0 Install
I am reading through the CRM 3.0 Implementation Guide and came across the following: "Microsoft CRM Server is supported only with a default instance of SQL Server. Named instances of SQL Server are not supported with Microsoft CRM." Is this a best practice suggestion or a requirement due to an incompatibility? Also, the default instance of SQL Server in our environment hosts a Windows Sharepoint Services database. Are there any known issues running in the same SQL instance as Sharepoint. The CRM guide indicates the following: ‚óŹ Modification of system tables. The SQL Server ...

Is MS CRM V3.0 a Viable Package Out-of-the-Box or No, Not Quite Ye
I have been working with a 90-day evaluation installation of the MS CRM server and client product for the past few weeks, along with reading a substantial amount of commentary here in the discussion groups. From my own limited experience thus far, and some of the more critical message threads posted here, there seems to be a strong likelihood that pretty much any MS CRM implementation that is attempted is going to require some level of customization(s) within the various areas of the application that lend themselves to being modified, whether it be done on the application's base fo...

Looking for a 12 month one page calendar
On the back cover of the booklet I am making for the first time in Publisher this year, I have traditionally printed a 12 month (july to june) calendar by printing one from the internet and then shrinking it via the copy machine (the previous booklet was done as a cut and paste copy job). I am now trying to figure out if I can replicate the same thing by importing (?)something into Publisher and shrinking it to fit my page....does anyone know of any way I might be able to do this? I've had no luck looking for something that might work. Thanks, Gail gailrolfe wrote: > On the ...

4.4.7 smtp error
Hi! I have a email server running almost perfect, just got this issue with a few costumers trying to send email to me. They get the nds 4.4.7. One of them are sending from smtp.varberg.se. I wonder if someone new if I am on the right track when I look at the reverse dns for my mailserver? Or can it be the ttl time to answer. My domain is bandersson-akeri.se Would be happy if someone could give me some ideas on this one. Regards Surfer "Surfer" <Surfer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EC28E83-6AA1-464D-8377-2D543B35DAFA@microsoft.com....

RMS 2.0 Upgrade with Great Plains
We are considering upgrading our HQ and POS to 2.0. We are currently using Great Plains for our accounting. Does anyone know of any problems or issues when upgrading HQ/POS w/GP? Will GP have to be upgraded as well? We have had some trouble getting PO's to import correctly from HQ into GP. Any suggestions or info much appreciated! Amy, What version of Great Plains and RMS at the present? Ed "Amy Cole" wrote: > We are considering upgrading our HQ and POS to 2.0. We are currently using > Great Plains for our accounting. Does anyone know of any problems or iss...

Device Wipe in ActiveSync Mobile Admin
Hello: I've been looking for info on what exactly gets wiped and the wiping algorithm. So far the best info I found was from the article below. I still need some clarification on the following: 1.) Does the remote wipe algorithm meet any accepted IT security standards (DoD, NSA, et al.)? 2.) With Exchange Server 2003 SP2, does the remote wipe on a Windows Mobile 6 device also wipe removable storage card, or is this feature only on Exchange Server 2007? "Security Considerations on the Exchange Server" http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc182279.aspx ...

Looking for an interest only mortgage template.
Preferrably one that would compare interest only mortgage with other mortgages. I don't see the need for a template. Interest only means you are not paying down any principal. So the only variable is the interest rate (and perhaps fees). Go with the lowest rate. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "dfelzer" <dfelzer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:84B016EE-13BC-45DD-8C49-2371F5F42FE2@microsoft.com... > Preferrably one that would compare interest only mortgage with other > mortgages. ...

looking for utility to sync OUTLOOK with Yahoo Calendar/Address book
I am looking for a utility to sync my Outlook contacts + calendar with Yahoo's web based Calendar and address book. I tried the Intellisync utility that Yahoo offers for free on its website, but I have to manually perform the sync operation each time. I would like to find a sync utlity that will automatically perform a sync operation when I update a contact or calendar event in outlook on my local PC, so that Yahoo has the updates almost instantenously if I am connected to the internet. Thanks AFAIK, the tool that Yahoo! provides is the only one capable of = accessing their data.=20 --=20...

Bank Reconciliation #4
My bank rec is in balance, but it does not balance to the cash account in the GL (which has the correct amount). I have tried to do a DAJ in the bank rec without posting to the GL, which then makes the rec match the GL only if I don't "clear" the item in the bank rec. I don't want that adjustment to be "outstanding" forever. The problem started when we setup the bank rec with the wrong starting balance. How can I fix the problem. when you set the wrong balance up in the checkbook, what did you set up in the g/l? "Lynne" wrote: > My bank rec ...

when setting a cell to equal a blank cell it displays 0
If I make cell A1=B1 the result in A1 is 0 (zero) if B1 is blank. Is it possible to have a blank result in A1? I am trying to create a template where I have some cells equate to others and I would like the cells to show blank if there is no data in the target cells. Try to format the cell as such: _(* #,##0.00_);_(* (#,##0.00);_(* ""??_);_(@_) -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''. "BWildeRed" wrote: > If I make cell A1=B1 the result in A1 is 0 (zero) if B1 is blank. Is it > possib...

I'm looking for really interesting remote permanent job (.net developer)
Sorry for writing here. I'm looking for a really interesting permanent job (maybe long contract). I'd like to work at home and maybe after some time (one year) I'll move to your office. I'd like to get .net developer position: wpf, silverlight, asp.net, wcf. This is my resume http://cid-ed105c18939cfcb7.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Shared/Gladkikh%20Denis.doc If you are interested in me let me know by email or mob.phone (in resume). I should say that I live in GMT+3 time zone (Russia). Thanks! -- Best regards, Denis Gladkikh Microsoft Most Valuable Prof...

Does this query look familiar??
I'm trying to diagnose a system slowdown, and I ran a query that shows the top 10 "bad boy" queries in terms of average I/O. One of the 10 is the following...does anyone know if this looks like something that would come out of GP? Out of the top 10 queries with the highest average I/O, 4 of them are some variation of this query (they just have different column names - Col1096 instead of Col1086, etc.). SELECT Tbl1005."ITMCLSCD" "Col1087", Tbl1005."CURRCOST" "Col1086", Tbl1005."ITEMNMBR" "Col1082&...

Windows Mobile 5.0 and Money06 client.
Has anyone been able to get the MS Money 2006 client (mnyppc06.exe) to work on Mobile 5.0? I would *love* to be able to get accurate financial info on my mobile device on a whim. The install runs fine, I am prompted on the device for the install, and then it fails with a message on the device, saying the install failed. Am I doomed? Windows Mobile 5 is not supported I am afraid. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. ...

out of office assistant #4
In outlook 2000, the out of office assistant does not show in the tools menu, have verified that the add in manager has been run and the Emsuix.ecf, also verified that the regestry key is there and the proper value has been added, does anyone else have advice on whats next? Thx John The Out of Office Assistant is only available if you are connected to an Exchange server. You can spoof the OOA using the Rules Wizard, but Outlook must be kept running in order for the rule to work. Look here for more information: http://www.slipstick.com/rules/autoreply.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Ou...