look way to map form at CRM frontend to tables at CRM database

How can I find out what tables which new record has been added on when I
enter data through a form in CRM front end? I try to find way to map form in
the CRM frontend to the tables at the CRM database at backend? It is CRM 3.0

Thank in advances for help!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Now that CRM 3.0 RTM is out on MSDN...
Now that CRM 3.0 RTM is out on MSDN are we allowed to talk about it in this NG? Or are we still supposed to keep quiet about it?! Cheers Tom ...

New to Access 2007
Hi, I am new to Access 2007 and having trouble working with a 2003(?) MDB. I opened it with the Shift Key down and I can see the tables, forms, etc. But when I select a form, I can only open it; the option to Design the form is greyed out and the entire Forms tab in the Ribbon is greyed out too. Help! Thanks much, Glenn "Glenn H" <glenn@pivotal-z.com> wrote in message news:1187024333.492672.70330@q4g2000prc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, I am new to Access 2007 and having trouble working with a 2003(?) > MDB. I opened it with the Shift Key down and I can see the tabl...

need form template for excel
For the purchase and sale of real estate there is a standard "Settlement Statement" following the guidelines established by the U.S. department of Housing and Urban Development. This is a standard form with proratation and allocations. Perfect for and Excel worksheet. I don't see it on your site and wonder where I might get one. Last year I custom designed a complete set of closing forms for a client using only excel where all variables were entered on one sheet and automatically transferred to about 15 forms with ONE mouse click. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@...

drop down arrow missing on pivot table when refreshed
I used this to get rid of old items in a pivot table. Sub DeleteItems() ' Dim ws As Worksheet Dim pt As PivotTable Dim pf As PivotField Dim pi As PivotItem On Error Resume Next For Each ws In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets For Each pt In ws.PivotTables pt.RefreshTable For Each pf In pt.VisibleFields If pf.Name <> "Data" Then For Each pi In pf.PivotItems If pi.RecordCount = 0 And _ Not pi.IsCalculated Then pi.Delete End If Next End If Next Next Next end sub when refreshing the pivot table the drop down arrows on the page by fields disappear. We are runn...

How to create report from Pivot Table View of Union Query?
Hi all, I have create a Union ALL Query. I want to generate a report from it. The Pivot Table View of this Union Query shows exactly what I want (having Row Heading, Column Heading and Detailed Data), so how can I make it as a Report? I have tried to create new report, but there is no options of making a pivot table (something like Crosstab Query and Pivot Table View of the Union Query). Also tried to export to Excel, but it shows only count of records. I want all detailed records. Thank you. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Hi Duane, I tried to create a crosstab qu...

Insert fields dynamically into database from a staging table
Hi all, In our lab when ever a test is performed results are stored in test_results table ( 10 records at maximum) and with click of a button these results should be loaded to database, but I have any issue here, each time the test_result table will have different field names ( one time it will have test1 , test2 , test3 with labid, next time it might have test1, test4, test5 and labid) so how can I load these fields from test_results table into database auomatically. Datebase has all these fields so how can I map the test_results tables fields to database fields to run my dynamic inse...

Pivot tables #12
Is it possible to insert a calculated field that is the absolute valu of an already existing calculated field. i.e I have a list of value that are both positive and negative in a pivot table and I would lik to sort the list by the absolute value each number -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Create a calculated field that uses the ABS function, and refers to the existing calculated field. For example: =ABS(Variance) oa6n < wrote: > Is it possible to insert a calculated field that is the absolute value > of an already existing calculated field. i.e I have a list of...

CRM Client installtion failure
I am trying to install the Outlook desktop client on a newly installed OS. The install gets nearly all the way through and then 'rolls back'. In reality it doesn't actually roll back and when I open up Outlook I see the client and the toolbar there. I can log emails etc into the CRM database, however one thing it keeps doing is prompting me to confirm that I want to allow an application access to the Outlook address book. I have poseted previously to see if anyone else has had this problem and how to solve it, but since I have not received a response, I will assume that no on...

Pivot tables layout
Hello, Doe anyone knows why the initial layout from a pivot table (2007) is different? In one sheet it provides a matrix in which I can drop row, colums and data items. In another sheet it only shows a square stating that I should use the pivot table field list?? regards, Just ...

Delete duplicates in table
Is there a "neat" way to delete records which are duplicates as defined as equal in a particlular field. I can do it with VBA but wonder whether it can be done in SQL. It's pretty easy IF you have a primary key assigned for that table AND you really, really know which records that you don't want to keep. For example you define a duplicate as having the same data in a field but other fields have different data. Which record stays and which record(s) get deleted? On the other hand if a record is completely duplicated in every field AND there are no relationships with ref...

Pivot table chart problem, How to show different subtotal levels
Hi, Using Excel 2003, I have a pivot table using external data via ODBC. I have a chart based on my pivot table. The table and chart are working correctly. The PTcontains two levels of sales subtotals 1st level is by county 2nd level is by state. My client is telling me that the data in the chart is too detailed. He wants to have the both levels of subtotals in the PT, but only the county subtotals in the chart. If I delete the county sales subtotals from the chart, they are also deleted from the PT. Is it possible for the chart to be based on the PT and not show ...

what is the best way to organize incoming messages?
Some people use their Inbox to hold only messages still requiring some action on their part, and therefore delete or transfer the messages once read and/or replied to. While this approach has the advantage of keeping a neat and clean Inbox, it makes for more work than my current approach. I currently leave all incoming messages in my Inbox except for Junk, including messages that I've read, not read, responded to and not responded to. This allows simplified sorting and finding of messages (by sender, subject, date, etc.) and seems to work for me. But I am curious if I am missing...

Backing up open database
Hi All, Two part question: can an open database be backed up (by the user who has it open) and if so, are there any issues associated with doing so? I have an Access 2000 database through which we crunch payroll data from a Progress database for the purpose of printing information not stored in the Progress database on check stubs. The Access database is not set up such that the users open it exclusively however, I have code in place that prevents a second user from opening the database if someone's already in. As part of the payroll processing, I have the payroll clerks notify me...

Query to Redistribute a Table
Hi I am struggling with how to query a table with the current structure: Field1 Field2 ...Field14 Jan Feb Mar Apr... x y ...z 10 15 13 16... etc, It represents sales per month to customers per delivery adress, product and so forth.The numbers under each month respresents the sales for that month. I need to be able to query so I can see all detalis (ie fileds 1-14) per row per month, ie redistribute that original table so I can use month as a field and still use all the original fields. My new table needs to be something link Month Field 1 Field2 ... Field14 New ...

CRM Report Issue
I designed a custom report to run pending activities & assigned activities of current loggin user. This report is running in report server and showing current user's assigned activities. i am passing current user name in parameters as @User Name from sql query. After deploying this report into crm. its throwing an error message like this. "An error has occurred during report processing. The Value expression for the query parameter =91@UserName=92 contains an error: Index was outside the bounds of the array" The current user name passing from crm report as "...

Help On User Form
Hi All, Can any one help me in this .I have made a orderform with some combobox and tickboxes a simple form i want to collect the data at the end of the sheet .Like when i select certain item from drop down box is there away that data can be collected at the end of the sheet.I Many Thanks in Advance Mastee -- mastee ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mastee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23826 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=398070 Good morning Mastee You really ne...

Compare CString with entry from string table
How do I do to compare a CString with an entry from my string table? >How do I do to compare a CString with an entry from my string table? Joachim, Load the string resource into another CString and compare the 2 CStrings. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq ...

Ungroup a pivot table in XL 2000
I have a pivot table with dates grouped by month. In XL2002, if I want to ungroup them, I can use the PivotTable toolbar. I also have to do this in XL2000, but I don't see the same tool bar. How do you ungroup a pivot table in XL2000? -- Thanks, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail You can right-click on the field button in the pivot table, and choose 'Group and Outline'. OR, select the cell that contains the field button On the Standard toolbar, choose Data>Group and Outline Fred Smith wrote: > I have a pivot table with dates grouped by month. > > In ...

create & edit table in tasks or Journal
Hi, I am trying to insert or create and edit table in MS Outlook task or Journal. And up to now the only place where I can create and edit table in MS Outlook is in email. But email is not useful for me because I am trying to track progress with Jello. And with Jello I can categorize each task into separate project but not emails. Any idea? ...

Vista Business, SBS 2008 & mapped drives...
One of my users has a vista business laptop that is not a member of the domain. I have mapped drives for her, that are using her domain account, but these have been nothing but problems. When booting up, she will get a message about some drives not being available & will have to mount them manually, but recently it has gotten to the point of the laptop will prettty much lock up when at the point of trying to map the drives. I have hoped that once I join her laptop to the domain, this should smooth out. Of course, she hasn't had the time to give up her laptop to do this, so I...

Is there a way to view the details of a closed case?
I noticed that when you close/resolve an open case that there is room to write out details to the resolution. However, once closed, how can clients see this information? Even if you reopene the case, they are not to be found..."where are the details"? Thank you, David M if you look at the database you will see there is an incidentbase table which stores the incident and also an incidentresolutionbase table. This primarily has links to activities. I assume the resolution is stored as an activity which this table points to "David M" <DavidM@discussions.microsof...

SOAP Server Application Faulted 80040217The specified object was not found.D:\crm\Build\3297\src\platform\include\OMCommon\entity.inl1542 Source: System.Web.Services #2
I get this exception when I execute this code to retreive a CRM contact. Any ideas as to what the proxy class is looking for that it cannot find. I do not have the directory structure the erro message calls for. Exception: SOAP Server Application Faulted 80040217The specified object was not found.D:\crm\Build\3297\src\platform\include\OMCommon\entity.inl1542 Source: System.Web.Services Code: // strServer should be set with the name of the platform Web server string strServer = "crm"; // virtualDirectory should be set with the name of the Microsoft CRM // virtual directory on the...

A good database modelling tool
I am looking for a good database modelling tool in order to design an sql server database. What is about VISIO and which version is the best? On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 00:32:07 -0700, Gal <Gal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am looking for a good database modelling tool in order to design an >sql server database. > >What is about VISIO and which version is the best? It depends on what you want to do with the modelling tool! If you have a MSDN subscription then you may want to try VISIO, but there are plent of other options available and some have trial versi...

How do I add GAL to "Reguarding " in CRM?
Hi all My customer want to add GAL to "Reguarding" in CRM. How do I do that? Should I do somthing to onChange() event? thank you for your time. Yifei ...

Form Results and scroll bars...