look way to map form at CRM frontend to tables at CRM database

How can I find out what tables which new record has been added on when I
enter data through a form in CRM front end? I try to find way to map form in
the CRM frontend to the tables at the CRM database at backend? It is CRM 3.0

Thank in advances for help!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

tables in word

Link Drop Down with Pivot Table
Hi I'm using MS Excel 2003 and need a solution regarding link my drop down list with my pivot table. Query : I have created a drop down list in which month can be selected and wanted to link with pivot table in which month wise team count is displayed for a selected month. Presently I'm drag n drop the month in pivot table and its shows the count. But this exercise I have to do every time when I need the report. Is it possible that I have select the month from my drop down list (created in same sheet) and pivot table shows the data related to that month. Please h...

Inserting a value in a table when a connector is added between two shapes
Hi everybody.. I have a Visio drawing containing six different shapes in my stencil. When adding a connector between two shapes, is there a way other than by VBA to make Visio insert the shape IDs of the two connected shapes in a relationship table between the two shapes.. An example.. if I have the two tables Course and Objective, and I want to add an objective to a course, I would create a table between the two tables, say RelationCourseObj where the primary key would be the two primary keys from the two tables... Now is there a way with the database wizard to make Visio automatically...

Migration, mailbox now mapped to a different user account
I recently migrated from an old Exchange 2000 server to a new Exchange 2003 server. All Pub folders, etc. have replicated successfully and all mailboxes were moved successfully. However, I have a single user that is now have the following problem...whenhe sends an email, it is showing up as "a_different_user" on behalf of this user. When you reply to an email from him, he does not receive the reply as it goes to the other user. Disabling "the_different_user" stops him from sending/receiving mail altogether. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Check his Out...

New CRM MVP's
I'd like to welcome our 2 new CRM MVP's: Aaron Elder & Matt Wittemann, welcome to the fold. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM Well come Aaron Elder and Matt Wittemann. /Aami Hi Matts i like to welcome both Aaron and Matt wittemann ..... i want to know hat is MVP .. can u please tell me about this Most Valuable Professional I know that .. i wanted to details about it sorry if i am hurting anybody ... http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/mvpexecsum Thanks ...... Aaron & Matt - Welcome aboard! Larry -- Larry Lentz [CRM MVP] MCSE+I, MCSE W2K, MCDBA, MCSA Me...

Online form ~ I have word 2003 and 2007
Hello, I am trying to create an online form that will allow for a limited amount of characters per field. For example: Name: 20 Characters at length and so on Date: 15 Characters Title of the reading: 40 characters Please advise, Thanks -- astro44 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader an...

Take a look at important patch from the M$ Corporation
--bgknsnsxrf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="eqmmxvfryf"; type="multipart/alternative" --eqmmxvfryf Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="nagrsturcwerjp" --nagrsturcwerjp Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer. This update...

Creating CRM Users 02-22-05
HI, Thanks for your response. No there are no strange characters, the two names are John Phillips and Steve McDonagh. These two users have been added to our pilot CRM system, which is independent of this live version, with out any problems. Cheers Ben can you try add a user through the web interface to see if that works? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Ben Smallwood" <bsmallwo@softhome.net> wrote in message news:de61721b.0502220242.48137f63@posting.google.com... > HI, > Thanks for your response. No there are no strange characters...

Where should I look for commercial MFC gui control packs?
I tried at http://www.programmers.com/ but choice was not that big. Any help appreciated. What do you mean by a GUI control pack? Something like this: www.codejock.com AliR. "Darko Miletic" <kiklop@fibertel.com.ar> wrote in message news:uDLpHmQGJHA.6132@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I tried at http://www.programmers.com/ but choice was not that big. > > Any help appreciated. Note that with Visual Studio 2008 C++ Feature Pack (or more recently with VS2008 Service Pack 1), MFC classes were "revamped", with ribbons, etc. You can see some screenshots abou...

Pivot table #63
I have a pivot table that is connected to an OLAP data source. It is on a network drive so users can access it. It works fine for me and other users, but one user gets a "database <DBName> does not exist" error when he tries to change a filter on the page dimension. I am very new to Pivot tables, so I'm not sure how it works. Does this user need some kind of software loaded in order to access OLAP data sources? ...

Duplicating reocords from main form and subform receiving Runtime Error 3022
I am trying to develop a command button that will duplicate the main form and the subform information and save it to another record within the same tables. I used Allen Browne's program and modified it to fit my tables. At first it would copy the main form and not the subform data so I made some changes and now I am getting the Runtime error 3022. I have worked on this off and on for about 2 weeks. Any help on getting this to run will be greatly appreciated. Below is my code: Private Sub Command78_Click() 'On Error GoTo Err_Handler 'Purpose: Duplicate the main ...

Changing OLAP Pivot Table Connection Source
I have numerous spreadsheets that have pivot tables pointing to an OLAP Cube via a connection string. Is there an easy way (either automated or manual) to change the connection string to point to a new version of the OLAP Cube? I can edit the connection properties and navigate to the new .odc connection file, but get an error saying "The OLAP provider returned an unexpected number of dimensions." ...

Out look express error
Sometimes when i open outlook express where my list of messages should be i get a error saying MESSAGE LIST CONTROL the only way to get rid of it is to close outlook and restart it. Can anyone tell me what this is and how do i fix it? Thanks Mike Michael Moore <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Sometimes when i open outlook express where my list of > messages should be i get a error saying MESSAGE LIST > CONTROL the only way to get rid of it is to close outlook > and restart it. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Link to other slides from table using c#
Hi, I'm looking to create links from a certain slide to another, and I need those links to be from within a table. I need it to be something like this: var pptApp = new PowerPoint.Application(); var presentation = pptApp.Presentations.Add(Office.MsoTriState.msoFalse); var slides = presentation.Slides; slides.InsertFromFile(@"C:\Users\Tng1\Documents\PresentationTemplate.potx" , 0, 1); var titleSlide = slides[1]; titleSlide.Name="TitleSlide" ; var tableSlide = slides[2]; tableSlide.Name = "TableSlide" ; va...

Is there a way to print out all emails from the same company all at once?
Hi all, Let's say I have a few emails from person B at company A, and a few emails from person C at company A, and a few emails from person D at company A; they all have the same domain address in their email addresses. Is there a way to print out their emails all at once in a batch? I am using Outlook 2003. Thanks a lot you might regroup them or put them all in a separate folder, select them, rightclick the selection and print.... -- I am what I am - the cow don''t make ham... "cfman" wrote: > Hi all, > > Let's say I have a few emails from pe...

CRM 3.0 Installation Error #2
Receiving the following error during "System Requirements" step of the server installation: "One or more Microsoft CRM groups are not valid. The group scope must be Domain Local or Global. The group type must be Security." Environment: SQL Server 2000 CRM Server: Server 2003 SP2 Details: I am trying to reinstall CRM on one of our redundant app servers. This server was already running CRM but was uninstalled in attempt to fix an issue. CRM is still running on the primary app server. I am therefore connecting to an existing DB. The AD groups exist, have the correct ...

count number of weeks missing for each individual in a database
Hi, I need to measure attendace for the employees. I have a list of weeks worked (eg. below) for each employee (numbered from 1-54) and I need to work out the weeks that have not been worked and whether they are consecutive or not. Please help :-) bob jack 3 2 4 13 8 14 9 15 10 16 11 17 Hi, If Bob's weeks worked are in range B2:B7, then the weeks missing would be =52-count(B2:B7) -- Regards, Ashish Mathur Microsoft Excel MVP www.ashishmathur.com "pumpkin" <pumpkin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC16C6E1-57C4-4F0B...

database application
Hello, I ve created a windows form application with access db I use 16 tables. For each table are created datatable, dataadapter, binding navigator and so on.... I have seen that application becomes really heavy and slow during the creation of code( editing ) Which is the best way to make all fast and not heavy? if my database use a table with 1 millions of records, which way is the best? thanks "eusclide" <eus@me.it> wrote in message news:eMnQr17iKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, I ve created a windows form application with access db > I ...

Total from a Query to a Form
Hello, I have several queries that have count totals from certain fields in a table. I would like to be able to insert those totals (just the numbers) on certain places in another form for a manager's summary view. How can I make this possible. Thanks in advance. On Sep 25, 8:34 am, Chris <chris.ho...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I have several queries that have count totals from certain fields in a > table. I would like to be able to insert those totals (just the > numbers) on certain places in another form for a manager's summary > view. How can I ma...

What's the best way to diagram a supply chain using Visio?
What's the best way to diagram a supply chain using Visio? ...

CRM and BlackBerry 10-27-04
Hi, What is your suggestions for a solution to have CRM information on a BlackBerry? Thanks. Sebastien Check out the Dynamic Methods web site...... http://www.dynamicmethods.net/mobileportal/index.htm Guy. "Sebastien Demigne" <sebastien.demigne@fjordinteractif.com> wrote in message news:OjegooCvEHA.2624@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > What is your suggestions for a solution to have CRM information on a > BlackBerry? > > Thanks. > > Sebastien > Thanks Guy for your comment. Is it a solution you have implanted into your organization? I...

removing locked cost field from product form
On the Product entity form the 3 fields 'list price' 'standard cost' and 'current cost' are locked. Is there a way to get the 'current cost' field off the form so it can't be seen by users? thanks Garnet Hi Garnet, You can use the following Javascript Onload of the form: crmForm.all.<<name of the field>>_d.style.display = "none"; HTH, Niths "Garnet" wrote: > On the Product entity form the 3 fields 'list price' 'standard cost' and > 'current cost' are locked. Is there a way to get the &#...

Run query or report from multiple tables
I have three tables: Equipment Instruments System Numbers Each record in the tables 'equipment' and 'instruments' has three lookup fields that link to fields to the 'system numbers' table.' How can I create a query or report that lists all records contained within the equipment and instruments tables that are linked to the system numbers table? On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 21:20:01 -0800, Sim <Sim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have three tables: > >Equipment >Instruments >System Numbers > >Each record in the tables 'equipment'...

Set table name dynamically for CR 11 in VB.Net 2003
I posted this question earlier today. It showed up but has disappeared now. I have the following code in VB.Net 2003 for CR XI; I would like to set the table name for the report in VB.Net code. All tables would have the exact same structure. With crConnectionInfo .ServerName = MyServer .DatabaseName = MyDatabase .UserID = MyID .Password = MyPWD End With Dim MyTable As String if s=1 then MyTable = TableA else MyTable = TableB end if CrTables = sReportName.Database.Tables For Each CrTable I...

CRM Online, can't convert Lead, how do you find real cause or erro
I get generic error message when a CEO role tries to convert a lead. We are using CRM Online, is there any way to get more descriptive error, log file, etc? We just see message box that says: "The logged-on user does not have the appropriate security permissions to view these records or perform the specific action." This person was CEO role for the parent Business Unit and should have no probs converting a lead to an account or contact. Anyone have any ideas on this? Can MS support provide error logs for your online domain? thanks! ...