Load Last Page

I know you can "load first page" In CRM. Is there a way to Load LAST page
instead of having to load each page?

thank you
0
dl (42)
4/2/2008 11:39:00 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

The easiest way is changing the sort order (click on the appropriate column
header). This then displays the "last" page. It's not exactly the same
though.

--
Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
CRM Blog on http://www.stunnware.com

"Bernardina" <dl@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I know you can "load first page" In CRM. Is there a way to Load LAST page
> instead of having to load each page?
>
> thank you

Removing IMS from last 5.5 server
I've got all mail going in and out from my 2003 server, the IMS on the 5.5 box has been stopped. So I decided I'd just follow through with the last step from 883407 (step 10) Where it says we can just delete the IMS. Well when I expand my 'connections' in the 5.5 administrator and try to delete the Internet Mail Server (Machinename) I get an error message that reads: "cannot find the file c:\program files\exchsrvr\smtp.uns error: C1037986" Is this really even a big deal if it's no longer doing any routing and I plan to have the box down within a few da...

Advanced Filter...Load from Query...Help!
I have a report that I am trying to filter. I have created a filter unter the Advanced...Advanced Filtor/Sort option (in Access 2007). I then Saved the Query, but later after the Report has been closed out, I have tried Advanced...Advanced Filter/Sort... Load from Query, but the selection list is always blank. The query is saved and I can execute it, etc... but I cannot get it to be loaded as the filter source. Am I doing something wrong or is this an Access bug? Thanks! ...

really neat features Quicken incorporated last year ...?
There's a quote in the unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup (http://www.bollar.org/msmoney) that asks 'When will the next version of Money release? What will it do?'. In the answer is this statement: "It will incorporate any really neat features Quicken incorporated last year if those features generated much "buzz" amongst reviewers or by the Intuit marketeers." So, not being familar with Quicken, (other than looking at the boxes at Costco and Sam's Club), what really neat features has Quicken incorporated? The reviews I read this year didn't ment...

Page numbers when I have 2 section breaks in 1 page
Hello. What do I do with my page numbers when I have 2 section breaks in 1 page. -(Page) at (SectionPages)- Right now it says 1 to 1 beacause of the section breaks. I would like it to be 1 to 5 ex. My problem is that I have a title which is framed in 2 section breaks. Im doing this because I write in columns and i dont want the title to be in columns-format. The problem is so, that it counts the title of an independent section and confuse the page number. How do I get it to count for a single section? Please Help Instead of using section breaks around the title, I would pro...

Page Margins
I've screwed with margin guides and page layout to no effect. My flyer still will not print without being cut off. Why can't this program print what I have on the screen? On the screen the pictures and text are WELL WITHIN the margin guides, yet when printing the bottom portion is always cut off. I know the printer type will have some effect but it shouldn't be that much. The screen shows my picture about an inch from the bottom margin yet the printout is cut off by an inch. This is not a Publisher problem. Look into getting a printer driver update from the manufacture...

Page Subtotals
Hi all, I have a spreadsheet that is printed weekly that spans many pages. Each page includes a page total and a grand total. Currently, each page is a seperate sheet with the totals manually placed at the bottom. I would like to combine the entire spreadsheet into one sheet. I can repeat rows at the top of each page for the heading. However, how can I have a subtotal on each printed page, regardless of the page breaks, as well as a grand total of all previous data? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Steven You got mail! "scox@thecrossgroup.com" wrote: &...

page number in each section
Hi there I have several section and the footer shows page # of #. In each section, I want it to start at 1 of number of pages in the section. I figured out how to change the first number so it is correct-- but I can not figure out how to change the total number of pages in the document to the total number of pages in the section. How do you change it so is show the total number of pages in the section? -- Thank-you! Ruth Use the SectionPages field instead of NumPages. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mv...

spreadsheet prints on multiple pages
We recently installed 4 identical computers in our office. We are using Excel XP. Three of the computers print fine. The different spreadsheet templates we use all print correctly. However, the fourth computer does not. The fonts do not look correct and the cell sizes are all changed. Therefore, when it prints, it prints on multiple pages instead of one page. These files all come from the same location on the network. If we save one that does not print correctly from that computer and open on another computer, then it prints fine. The only way I can correct the problem is to set the ...

select a range of pages to delete in MS Publisher
Please tell me I am not the only one who thinks that deleting one (or two pages if you are in the two-page-spread view) is obnoxiously time-consumming. There should be a dialog box that lets you choose which pages to delete. In the help files, it even tells you that it is best to delete four pages at a time, but you still have to delete pages one or two pages at a time. This is ridiculous! Hope someone will consider fixing it in the next releas.e ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this s...

Page 1 of X
I think I already know the answer to this, but forgive me for asking it again. On the lower right corner of views, CRM shows Page 1 with the navigation arrows. Is there any way to show page 1 of X, where X is somehow predetermined? Thanks for any help you can offer. -- Steve Luc Senior Consultant InfoGrow Corp (330)929-1353 x222 Unfortunately, no. This feature has yet to be enhanced to "jump to" the last page. If you have access to SQL, you could do a Count query against the entity's filtered view. But as for the CRM UI, you're stuck clicking and clicking... --MD ...

Question on mapping item table fields when loading items from a fi
I am trying to load an item file from a distributor into RMS. I am confused about where to put the UPC code and the item number. IF I put this Distributors item code, for example ESTT1434 for a certain moodel rocket starter set, in the Item Lookip Code field, where do I put the UPC code? I read on some threads here where Some people said put the UPC code in the ILC field, but then where does the item code go? Mark, Most enter the UPC into the Alias database. Some use the UPC as their ILC, then it becomes the "item code". Disty's code for the item goes into the Supplie...

OWA Logoff Page
I just can't leave well enough alone. I made a change to the boot.ini file, I added the /3GB and /USERVA=3030 options to the file. I restarted the machine. Now, when I logoff OWA, I get a cannot find page error. The .asp page is where the browser is trying to find it. https://domainname/exchweb/bin/USA/logoff.asp Any ideas what I messed up? Thanks, Jeff Jeff Grossman <jeff.nospam@stikman.com> wrote: >I just can't leave well enough alone. I made a change to the boot.ini >file, I added the /3GB and /USERVA=3030 options to the file. I >restarted the machine. Now...

how do I create one publisher .doc file from 12 files w/pages
how do I create one publisher doc from variety of multipage publisher docs. Is there an easy way or must I copy and paste each page from each doc into a new doc. HELP! Looking forward to hearing the answer. I dont know what to look for in the help area, merge? catalogue? -- jane I being a Publisher 2000 user, have only two solutions; in Publisher, copy/paste from one file to the other. or Create a PDF file out of the first file and append PDF files of the other publisher files. Standby for other better methods. Best if you mentioned your version of Publisher. -- Don Vancouver, ...

GP 10.0 home page Runtime Error
Hello: This client was getting the "The specified module could not be found error", upon logging into GP 10.0 for the first time after a new install. I remedied this home page issue, by registering the msxml2.dll file in C:\WINNT\System32. Finally, this got the home page to at least appear. But, now we get this Runtime Error that says "Class not registered". We have installed the XML Parser and the Office 2003 Web Components and have registered the msxml3.dll file. No success. Any ideas? Security is ridiculously tight a this client. Would it do any good to mes...

excel invalid page fault in Excel.exe
I get an invalid page fault when I try to open Excel from programs. I can open it from the start, run menu in safe mode. Any help? Thanks, Russ ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements Try the suggestions at www.cpearson.com/excel/startuperrors.htm , especially the section regarding customized toolbar files (xlb files). -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP -...

Returning last number(time) in a row of cells
Need some help with this one please; Row A4 thru J4 A4 B4 C4 D4 E4 F4 G4 H4 I4 J4 12:00 15:00 16:00 I need to return to cell K4 the last number in the above row. I do not know what formula to use. Any help would be greatly appreciated. There are several ways to achieve that, - here are two: http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9398/nonamegi.png Micky "v1rt8" wrote: > Need some help with this one please; > Row A4 thru J4 > A4 B4 C4 D4 E4 F4 G4 H4 I4 J4 > 12:00 15:00 16:00 > ...

Need to obtain sum of last X entries that are greater than 0
Extreme thanks in advance... A1=20 A2=40 A3=10 A4=50 A5=0 A6=80 A7=0 A8=0 In the above example column, assuming that the last four >0 are needed, the result would be A2+A3+A4+A6. If A7 is updated to something >0, the result would be A3+A4+A6+A7. Hi! What if there aren't 4 values to sum? Entered as an array using the key combo of CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER: =SUM(A100:INDEX(A1:A100,LARGE(IF(A1:A100>0,ROW(A1:A100)),4))) Use a big enough range to allow for added data. You can't use the entire column, though. Biff "Blue 58" <Blue58@set.hut> wrote in message news...

Converting A5 paged document into A4
I have a booklet in A5 page size. I need to convert it into an A4 sized booklet, keeping the same page numbering and the same text on each page but with double the font size - i.e. a Large print copy of the booklet. Is there an easy way of doing this? Hi Gordon, Change to A4, then increase the margins, font size, fixed line heights & table dimensions by as near as you can get to 41.4% to compensate. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "Gordon" <gordonbparker@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uQD9$GqoKHA.5696@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I h...

"This page has an unspecified potential security risk...." ??
Coincident with installing SP3 (and IE8) I've started getting This dialog whenever I double-click on a desktop icon pointing to my WSH box's "Public" share from my XP machine: http://tinyurl.com/yhhu2xf It does not happen with other shares. What's different about this share is that I set it tb the location of "MyDocuments". Is there a way to suppress the dialog? -- PeteCresswell Pete, Suggest you post this issue to a Windows Home Server forum: Windows Home Server http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windowshomeserver ...

border format causing the doc to be hundreds of pages long
I have a spreadsheet that is about 6 pages long. Evidently, someone has applied a border to some cells , that seem to go on and on forever. Therefore, the worksheet looks to be hundreds and hundreds of pages... all the extra pages have a bold line down one of the columes. I have tried to select all the range and get rid of the bold , but the spreadsheet goes on forever.. I never get to the end, so the page length keeps getting longer. I know there must be an easy solution... Anyone?? Thanks g It's a good habit to specifically set the print range: Select the range you want print...

capture data form which then links through to page to download fil
Hi. Can someone help please. I'm using frontpage 2003. My boss wants me to create a form to capture data from visitors. That bit is fairly straightforward. What he then wants to do is once visitors fill in the form and click submit he wants them to go through to another page where they can download pdf files of their choice. This is the bit which is causing me problems. How can I configure the form so once visitors fill it in and hit submit they are taken through to this new section, at the same time capturing the information they have put in the form. Any help would be much ...

Project Properties gone blank (Property Pages)
I've just encountered a really weird problem with VS2003. When I pull up the project properties dialog for a project (the dialog that lets you set compiler & linker options) that big white rectangle in the central right which normally lists all the current settings has vanished, leaving a big grey area. There is one exception to this, and that is when I click on the Command Line option under C/C++ or Linker, in which case it displays correctly. I've tried shutting-down the environment and starting fresh, without change, and it does this with any project I load. This is particul...

First Name Last Name
I have a form to enter a First Name Last Name from a keypad on screen. It works fine to input both First and last name into one field; however is there a way that when I save the record I can split the first name and the last name into seperate fields? I know I can enter them seperatly but I'm trying to do it in one shot. Is there a function that finds a space between two words, then perhaps another function to enter whats left of the space, then another to enter whats on the right? Any help is appreciated Thanks DS On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 16:29:52 -0500, DS <bootybox@optonline.net...

Number of even-page section breaks in a document
Dear Experts: I would like to know whether it is possible to retrieve the number of even-page section breaks in the current document and display the result in a MsgBox? Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Regards, Andreas On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 14:17:42 -0800 (PST), andreas <andreas.hermle@gmx.de> wrote: >Dear Experts: > >I would like to know whether it is possible to retrieve the number of >even-page section breaks in the current document and display the >result in a MsgBox? > >Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much i...

Disabled "Print column or row titles on every page" on the sheet tab in page setup.
How do I enable the "Print column or row titles in every page button? In page setup it is disabled (grayed out.) I expect you came at it from Print Preview. Use File | Page Setup and open the Sheet tab; it will be available here. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Rich Hollenbeck" <richard.hollenbeck@verizon.net> wrote in message news:PoYof.3239$vJ4.499@trnddc07... > How do I enable the "Print column or row titles in every page button? In > page setup it is disabled (grayed out.) > If you are tr...