Linking records to a Service Activity

Hi there

Is it possible to link an Opportunity and a customised entity of Property to
a Service Activity? My client needs to know what the Opportunity contains
(product, qty's), and what details we hold about the Property (lift access,
parking) before they schedule the service activity.

Any ideas would be great.
--
Many Thanks
Jan_s

User able to see records that he is not supposed to
Hi, I have a user having a role that has permission to read only records that are created by him. He is able to see records that are assigned to a team X. He is not a member of team X. I have no clue how he is able to see it. I have checked every setting very carefully.Please help. IS IT a Microsoft CRM BUG??? Cheers, kunal Hi, Kunal, Can you please provide the specific settings of the security role(s) assigned to the user? Thanks, Leslie -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This ...

OWA returns HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable
Outlook Web Access used to work fine, but now users are receiving the following message HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable Users can access the OWA page, but after typing in credentials and clicking "Log On" the above error is returned. If the incorrect credentials are entered the "You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access" message is received. This tells me I'm authenticating fine but whatever the next step is it is failing. There are no error messages in event viewer. Any recommendations of what to look at next? The OWA Exchange 2003 Server sits on a ...

Dynamics Security Console and Dynamics Web Services
Hi All I need help I have created a server with windows server 2008 32 bit and installed MOSS I have done all the standard setups and created all the websites ect I have installed Dynamics Webservice witth SP3 When I run Dynamics Security Console and select applications and then SecuritySerivices. I get the following error "Could not access the SecurityService service. Unable to connect to the remote server" Please help Regards Laurie ...

Recipient update service #2
In ESM --> Recepients --> Recepient Update Service --> Property --> General Tab: There is a filed Windows Domain Controller, If I have two DC (one is GC and another one is not), which DC is the best to choose, GC one? or the other one Thanks Patric "Patrick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >In ESM --> Recepients --> Recepient Update Service --> Property --> General Tab: There is a filed Windows Domain Controller, If I have two DC (one is GC and another one is not), which DC is the best to choose, GC one? or the other one? >...

Linking text within Excel-- help!
I have a mailing list that I will be importing into Excel, and am trying to link the names on the list to invoices for those people on the list. Can I do this in Excel by using links? The Excel help feature only seems to describe links with figures (numbers), not text. e.g. Mr. Bill Jones, 123 Main Street, Middletown, OK 40404 (each word in its own cell in the mailing list worksheet) ....would link to a worksheet that had Bill Jones' name and address but also indicted that he purchased a $100 product on June 15 and his bill has been paid in full. My questions: 1. Each of the 300 or...

adobe active share phtot have gone smaller on slide show
I have adobe active share for my photo albums on my computor. The photos for some reason have just gone half the size of my screen and on a slide show. Even when I have imported new photos from fine pix they are half the screen size to.Can you please help Are you seeing this 1/2 size issue in Windows Live Photo Gallery? What is "fine pix?" -steve gill <user@msgroups.net/> wrote: >I have adobe active share for my photo albums on my computor. The photos for some reason have just gone half the size of my screen and on a slide show. Even when I have imported new photo...

Prinding each row of Excel sheet on a seperate page dispallying one record on each pa
From a spread sheet ,I need to print out a row on each page seperately that is printout each record on the row on one page seperately. Can any one please advise how it can be done ? Fro example Row 1 Data 11 Data 12 Data 13 Row 2 Data 21 Data 22 Data 23 Row 3 Data 31 Data 32 Data 33 I would want to print out Data 11 and Data 22 on one page then Data 21 and Data 22 on the second page and data 31 and Data 33 on the third page Pleae advise if and hwo this is possible. Thank you Sanjeev --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Sorry ...

can not insert a mail model in a compaign mail activity ?
Hello, When I am trying to send a simple mail, I can insert an email template. but when I plan a compaign based on mailing I can't make an email based on template ... So what what should I do to enable this functionality knowing that it's very intersting ability in a CRM Thanks in advance ...

Links won't open internet sites
Links sent to me in email show up as blue and the curser turns into the hand when over it but clicking on the link does nothing, it won't open a site on the internet. What do I have to adjust? Have turned off firewall and problem continues. Help! Thanks... Using Outlook Express 6 in Windows XP Home - Internet Secuity installed but all turned off (other than antivirus) ...

Record Change Confirmation
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0081_01CAB184.C1BB7DD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Access 2007 sp2 I'm using the following code I found on the web, on a Single Form, to = have the user choose to either save the record or not save the record or close the message box and continue editing: Private Sub cmdSaveAndClose_Click() If Me.Dirty Then Dim BlnOutcome As Integer BlnOutcome =3D MsgBox("Record(s) have been added or changed." _ ...

Save Link Problem
Hi I run Windows 2000 & Excell 2000 with service pack 3. I have an autoshape button that I have added a hyperlink to which opens a html file on a server. When I add the hyperlink and press the autoshape it takes me to the file ok. I can do this as many times as I like and it works ok. The problem arises after I save the spreadsheet. As soon as I save the spreadsheet the hyperlink no longer works. I get the error message "The address of this site is not valid, Check the address and try again". To add some more mystery to this, I emailed the file to a friend and he inserte...

Formula to reference another worksheet, locate data, then record i
Hi All, It has been over 10 years since I did my Excel studies and I've unfortunately forgotten everything I haven't used regularly. My office has recently upgraded to Office 2007 (upgrade not being the descriptor I'd have chosen!) and I'm struggling with Excel. I've found my way around most issues, but I'm REALLY stuck now and suffering Friday-itis on top of it all! Essentially I have a multi-sheet workbook for my debtors ledger. Each page has separate columns for the customer numbers, names, total debts in each age range (7 days, 14 days etc), totals and lastl...

GoTo | Service menu is not available
The GoTo | Service menu is not available on a new installation. Any ideas why, or how to access it? This is a new installation and I am logged in with system administrator rights. Currently, the only way I can get into services at all is to set my homepage to one of those areas. is this on crm 1.2?? "Jeff S" <Jeff S@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1413FFAF-9C3A-45A1-B99E-9E1D80F89F00@microsoft.com... > The GoTo | Service menu is not available on a new installation. Any ideas > why, or how to access it? > > This is a new installation and I a...

Control Supported Device List for Active Sync
Hi I want to restrict what devices can connect to Active Sync - there is a built in list of supported devices which the service packs keep updating but is there a way to control this list yourself i.e. to only include two devices in the list? I want to control which devices meet the company standard and stop any which don't! More Info: Overview of mobile devices that are supported by Outlook Mobile Access in Exchange Server 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=821835 Thanks Clive ...

entryfield linked to selectionlist
Hallo, I created a form with a selectionlist of all belgian cities. Next to this field I created an entryfield where the zip-codes should appear What I want is this entryfield to show the zipcode when the up and downarrow of the selectionfield is clicked In the "after update" propertie of the selectionlist I wrote: Dim db As Database Dim tb As Recordset Dim f As Form Set db = CurrentDb() Set tb = db.OpenRecordset("postnummers") Set f = Forms![leerkrachten] tb.MoveFirst Do Until tb.EOF If tb!gte = f!gem_lk Then f!PN_lk = tb!PN Exit Do End If tb.MoveNext Loop tb!gte citi...

Advanced Find should let me search records between two dates
When searching the system for records, many times I need to search for records that came in between two dates. For instance, I would like to be able to pull all records input in CRM between March 1 and March 15. In 3.0 you can only query specific dates like "Last X days," "Last X Months," "On," "On or After," etc., but you cannot search the date fields between two dates. The functionality was available in 1.2 but is not available in 3.0. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the...

Applying SBS2003 R2 schema extension to Active Directory
I need to update my Active Directory on my SBS 2003 R2 server to with the 2003 R2 Active Directory schema to fulfill a prereq on a DFS setup I'm attempting with two 2008 Servers. I'm following this article for the procedure: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc773360%28WS.10%29.aspx I have verified my current schema version object version value is 30, so I know I need to update with R2 schema. The problem is that I only have the DVD installation disc for SBS 2003 R2, and I am not sure if the adprep version on the disc is the correct one. There are two in...

Comparing records in 2 databases
I need to update an access database each day, with stock and price info, and then update it online. Is there a way to compare the before and after tables, and make a new table with only the changed records (only the changed fields!) plus the primary key? OR, does anyone know of a fairly inexpensive program that will do this? For Access 2k. Thanks! Tracking date record was created or updated, SQL Syntax --- It is a good idea to add these 2 fields to all your tables (except lookups). Let them be the last 2 fields. DateCreated, date, DefaultValue = Now() DateModified, date � set on...

Weird exchange service account problems
Scenario: I attempted to install Brightstor Arcserve backup agent using the arcserve software. I got an error saying it was unable to finalize the account. I manually deleted the dbagent account several times in an attempt to troubleshoot the problem. Now my exchange server is screwed up. Sypmtoms: Logged on as Administrator (Exchange Service Account...I know this should be a seperate user, will rectify that when this is fixed) I am seeing problems with permissions inside of the Exchange Server Administrator program. When I click on Connections->Internet Mail Service connector I get t...

How do I activate the new mail button

SMTP service does not fail over to the next mail MX record
I have a problem whit SMTP outgoing mail on my Exchange server 2003 sp2 on a Windows 2003 sp1 and all fixes and updates on. The SMTP service does not fail over to the next mail MX record after the host for the first (lowest) MX record returns error. I have tested with SMTP Diag from the exchange server to several domains where the first MX record return error and SMTP diag failes over like it should do. I’ve tried to use both internal and external DNS whit the same result. I know that this error was fixed in W2K3 SP1. Any ideas ? What are you determining to be an error here? Is the...

Winxp activation
3yr old laptop with xp home installed by vendor. Went and bought a XP pro disk (legal) oem disk and installed and has been working just fine for the last 3 years. HDD went south, bought a new HDD and reinstalled windowsxp pro from a disk that I slipstreamed sp3 into. Install went fine, however when trying to activate, changed the product key back to the original XP PRo disk version that I bought. MS automated activation says the key does not match after trying the new installation numbers. Tried activation twice no luck. Is there ever a person that answers, all I can get is...

Links to closed files not opening.
I have a customer with a set of rather convoluted mish-mash of spreadsheets, basically running an entire company. One spreadsheet (SSa) has a number of links to 4 others (SSb,c,d). Everything works as expected if SSb,c,d are open, & then SSa is opened, but if SSa is opened before SSb,c & d, cells in SSa display #VALUE!. I have tried the same set of files on several machines, running Excel 2000,XP & 2003, all act in the same manner. I have tried to recreate the problem with a set of files linked in a similar way, but in any case, the links were able to access data in closed fi...

Updated records in forms
Each record in a form is a work order. School, contractor, days of work, etc. I have a pop up calendar to select a week ending date for each record. Record 1's week ending date is Nov 13, 2009. Record 2's week ending date is Nov 20, 2009. When I change the date in record 2, it's changing the date in record 1. Each record's week ending date become all records' week ending date? Can I use a pop up calendar in a record and be able to retain the correct week ending date for each record. If so, how would I be able to accomplish this? Thanks for your inp...

linked pages not working properly in mspub2000 for windows
Hi, On a pc, I created a 31 page document possibly done in Pub.98 that functioned perfectly. Now, while trying to edit/revise that document on a new computer in Pub 2000, finding that when I add new/additional text, instead of the text linking to the next page, it links to a page at the end of the document. For example, I am typing on page 20 and instead of the text continuing onto page 21, it jumps to the end of the document (page 31) I have tried to create links between pg 21 & 22, but can't create a link- I get a message that there is 'text'. It will only link to a bla...