Linking Quotes to 'Open Opportunities'

I am trying to link quotes to the 'Open Opportunities' Entity so that when
all our sales guys look at 'all open Opportunities' they can see at a glance
which ones have a quote linked to them I want this to be done automatically
when a new quote is generated. Can this be done?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Linked graphics into a Publisher 2000 document
I have a 400KB document (withgout graphics). I insert two JPEG images each around 200KB into the document. I figure the resulting document should be around 700KB. Result? An 11MB file. I delete the images (document is now 400KB) and instead insert the images using the "Link to File" option. Graphics Manager confirms that the images are linbked into the file. The size should not be more than 500KB. Result? An 11MB file. Question is how can I insert images into a Publisher 2000 documentr without the file blowing up? And why does it blow up? Regards, Richard. Richard wrot...

Tr again: Modifying Calendar's "reading" view in 2003
In Outlook 2003, Calendar allows me to show the event's content in a "Reading" pane at the right or bottom of the calendar. But the layout of the Reading pane wastes a lot of space. Can its layout or content be modified? No, the content can't be modified. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com...

No Form Assistant in Quote Product Screen
While entering data in the QuoteProduct screen, no Form Assistant is available. Is it the usual feature or I need to configure something to view the Form Assistant? Also is it possible to see contact hierarchy in an account in the form of a Organisational Chart? Is their any add-on available in relation to this? ...

can't open files

Opening for Great Plains Developer in SF Bay Area
Hi, We have a current position open for a Great Plains developer to perform dB maintenance for Great Plains installation. Open to Contract or Contract to Perm. Full job description on request. Please email if you are interested. Thanks, Brendan McIntyre brendan@emailpcs.com ...

toggling between open work books
Re EXCEL97 under WinXP-Pro w/SR-2 Microsoft Windows allows you to easily toggle between applications using Alt-Tab. Is there a similar key board to toggle between two open workbooks in Excel? One can use Alt-W to display list of open workbooks, but you can�t just blinding hit the up or down arrow, because the most recently accessed workbook is not always at the top or bottom. I realize that I could get around the problem of opening two copies of Excel and then toggling using the Alt-Tab keys, but typically I�ve got two workbooks open in one copy of Excel before I realize I need the f...

Open Workbook
I have a query that pulls 2 fields from a table. One field (ReportName) is selected from a form combo box. The second field (ReportLocation) in the query is the full path of the ReportName selected. I want to open the workbook using the ReportLocation, when the ReportName in the form changes. So I need to the code to enter in "On Change" for my form, so whatever report is selected, it opens up. Please help. Thank you in advance. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200802/1 here is my current code that doesn'...

More than 7 If Functions Example is IF(A2="Bongaigaon", B2*40, ..
i want to use if Command in which 19 times If Function to be used for Example of the Function is =IF(A2="Bongaigaon", B2*40, IF(A2="Dhemaji", B2*100, IF(A2="Dhubri", B2*50, IF(A2="Dibrugarh", B2*65, IF(A2="Golaghat", B2*50, IF(A2="Guwahati", B2*20, IF(A2="hojai", B2*50, IF(A2="Jorhat", B2*60, If(A2="Kharupetia", B2*50, up to 19 times Hi - You really need to create a table with the 19 names in one column and, in the column to the right, the vaues associated with each name. That would ...

Link to Power Point
Hi, I placed a hyperlink to a powerpoint file on my web page. Upon clicking on the link the "Run/Save" window comes up. Is it possible to just have the Power Point file run without the "Run/Save" window coming up? If so, how? Thanks, -- Phil Posting a question 4 times isn't going to get you an answer any quicker. Try to be a bit more patient. Craig Phil wrote: >Hi, >I placed a hyperlink to a powerpoint file on my web page. Upon clicking on >the link the "Run/Save" window comes up. Is it possible to just have the >P...

Hyper link one column to another
I would like to have my columns hyper link one another. For example: Click on B2 would take you to N2, and vice-versa. Click on C2 would take you to O2... and so on through column j linked to V. Is this possible without having to make the link for each cell? This is a timesheet template and the columns b though J are the hours and N through V are the text comments for those hours. When I copy the template to a new sheet, there will be no data in any column. I would like to be able to enter an amount or formula (=end-start) for time spent and then be able to click on that cell and hyperlin...

How can I reset the default pie chart label "Other" to "Equity"?
I show Cash, Equities, and Fixed Income in the large pie to the left. The equity slice is further split into large, medium, and small. The problem is that the Equity slice gets relabeled as "Other". When I manuallly change it back to Equity, I lose the ability to link to any new data...so I can't use the pie chart as a template that would allow me to put new data in the table and have the pie chart adjust automaticially. How can I reset the default pie chart label to "Equity"? or is there another solution. Instead of making pie charts (which are notor...

linking sheets
Hi All, How do i link my drop down list in a13 sheet 1 to column f in sheet 2. Hi Jinx if using Data Validation to create your drop down list the easiest way is to range name column F in sheet 2 (go to sheet 2, click on F, click in name box (left hand side of formula bar) type name (no spaces), press enter) then click in Sheet1!A13, choose Data / Validation, choose List - click IN the big white box, press you F3 key to bring up list of names in workbook, choose the name, click OK, click OK again and it should work fine. Hope this helps Cheers JulieD "Jinx" <anonymous@discus...

"Organizational folder": 'new' menu is not available
I am following article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;244591 and I try to create an organization folder. I go to my "Public FOlder", click "System folder". I see EFORMS listed there. I right click the option and I don't see the option "new". What's wrong ? Exch 2000SP3. ...

appearance of the real name in "sent"
I posted a message yesterday but nobody answered. So I try to do it again. I cannot find the answer to this question in help (OL 2000). I setup my contact list, with the names, the way I want them to appear, the email address etc... When I want to send an email, I click on the contact I want, action, etc... When it is sent, it appears with the email of the person. For example, I would like "John" to appear, and I get (and he too) say.. john@msn.com. It would be more friendly, and more polite and I know it can be done, as I receive some to my name. anonymous@discussions.m...

Emails are automatically opening
When I select an email in outlook xp the emails are automatically opening the first highlighted email. Yes, ;) I have checked my settings in folder views - double click is selected, even if I reset it to single then back to double still no go. Also once I close a message, the next one automatically opens - just close not move or deletes. ...

Repeat statements "x" number of times...
Hi All, I have the following code at the end of a long macro: Columns("D:D").Find(What:="total").Select ActiveCell.Offset(0, 4).Range("A1").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=Sum(RC[-1]-RC[-2])" ActiveCell.NumberFormat = "0.00" ActiveCell.Font.Bold = True With ActiveCell.Interior .ColorIndex = 6 End With What I am doing is when the word "total" appears, it will go to the cell 4 columns to the right, and then do a formula and format the cell. Question: How can I get this to repeat itself for eac...

Remove format link?
Is there a way to remove the format link between fields in Modifier? Help just shows how to set it and the usual stuff doesn't seem to be working. ...

"No message to me"
please don t send me email thanks ok, you're off my list oye. ...

"Arranged" files scroll together
This is driving me crazy... I often display several files at once so that I can see different sections. Ever since I've had Excel 2003, all the "arranged" files scroll together when I move in one of them. This makes it impossible to see the areas that I need. I've tried both the Arrange and the Compare Side by Side (which, by the way, is a very frustrating new utility), but cannot figure out how to keep the non-active files from being affected by cursor movements. I waste literally hours a day trying to deal with this. ...

Opening Excel from Access
Hello, Wasn't sure where to drop this question. I'm using Access 2003. After I dump a bunch of data to an Excel file, and save it off, I'd like to give the user the prompt to open the Excel file the app just created for them. I did a little digging, and found out that the FileDialog object does not support the Open file dialog type in MS Access, or as MSDN puts it: msoFileDialogOpen Not supported in Microsoft Access. So, anyone know of a workaround or a different approach to be able to prompt the user to open an Excel file from within Access? Thanks, Scott On Thu, 2 A...

Sent Items "To" Column won't show info
When I started using Outlook 2000, there was a column in the Sent Items folder for "From". I changed this column to "To". When I send an email and go look in the Sent folder, the column for "To" is blank. If I double-click on the sent email and close it again, the correct info is shown in the "To" column. How can I make this info appear without having to open the email? ...

Services Invoices Get "DROP SHIP" box checked Automatically
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01CA45AC.F9A0B1F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello Everybody, Here is another story. we are GP 10 SP3 and we also a Field Service (Depot Module) installed = for which we use an Invoice ( SVC000000) and our type is Service type = Invoice. At the time of posting the Service Charges being generated by the Depot = Module, the Drop ship box gets checked automatically for which we can't = charge the customer for shipping charges. Basically we eve...