Linking Quotes to 'Open Opportunities'

I am trying to link quotes to the 'Open Opportunities' Entity so that when
all our sales guys look at 'all open Opportunities' they can see at a glance
which ones have a quote linked to them I want this to be done automatically
when a new quote is generated. Can this be done?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

"New Menu"
I am using Office 2003 on a XP Pro machine. I created a "New Menu" beside "Help" at the top. Here is how I did it: Customize, Commands tab, "Rearrange Coomands" button, then across "Menu Bar" radio button, I chose "New Menu" to create it. So when I follow the same steps to delete the New Menu, the "Delete" button is grayed out. How do I get rid of the "New Menu"? TIA Hi, Try renaming views.dat, extend.dat and the outcmd.dat and see what happens. Remember to have Outlook closed when u do this . Hope this helps !!! With...

Open mailbox on the server
On a 2003 exchange server is there a way to open the mailboxes right on the server. We use this system for web based mail and the Admin inbox gets really full of all the Junk mail filtered to it or notification about junk mail it blocked. When I log in to it remotely it takes for ever to delete all the messages. Even if I sit down at the server itself it still takes awhile to delete them from the web outlook interface. I would like to be able to just open the mail box for the admin and deleted the message in a non exchange few. To access mailbox contents you need mail client. If all you wa...

how to implement a "folder browser" in VC++6.0?
Hi, I'm new to VC++6.0. Now I'm doing a project. Users are required to enter the a folder path in a dialogue or they can select a folder after clicking a "browse..." button. I know how to use CFileDialog to open a file. But I just dont know how to implement this "folder browser". Is there any simple way just like CFileDialog? Your reply will be greatly appreciated!!!!! --blueplum SHBrowseForFolder(), #include shlobj.h and shell32.lib to the linker inputs. "Jing Zhang" <zhangj@cis.uab.edu> wrote in message news:O4NzE8noDHA.1884@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.g...

Installation, "Wrong OS or OS version for application
Trying to install Money 2004, insert the CD and I get the disclaimer stating it may need additional componants and also stating anti-virus software may get in the way. I click OK and the error that comes up next is, "Installation of windows installer was not successful. Please install it manually by running instmsiu.exe from your Money CD. Then retry Money 2004 Setup.exe. I click on instmsiu.exe and the error message that comes up promptly reads as, "Wrong OS or OS version for application." I am, indeed, using Windows XP home edition--the rest of the minimum req&#...

Hiding opened windows icons on tray
When I run my application it instantiates some object which displays a window in the display center and also some small window on the tray, at the bottom of the screen. Can I hide this small window (without loosing functionality)? Thanks in advance Marom check these out http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/framewo...icle.php/c3227/ http://vcfaq.mvps.org/mfc/4.htm "Marom" <marom@mandat.com> wrote in message news:ulOBvEXOHHA.324@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > When I run my application it instantiates some object which displays a > window in the display center and also some small w...

Linking Word documents
I am trying to keep repetitive information that is required in several different places consistent throughout a lengthy Word 2007 document. I locate the information in an independent document. I get the information into the target document in two ways: 1) I use the insert ribbon, Object tab and then select Create from File; or 2) I use a copy command then select Paste Special and choose Paste As Link and select Microsoft Office Word Document Object. In both cases, words simply wants to copy a single page even though I may have selected to insert a multiple page document or h...

I can't open Outlook 2003
I used detect and repair. Didnt' work. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Here is the error before Outlook closes OUTLOOK UNABLE TO OPEN DEFAULT EMAIL FOLDERS THE SERVER ISN'T AVAILABLE. Use the Mail applet in the control panel to create a new mail profile. Do not copy the existing one, create new and then delete the old one. "Miklos" <Miklos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C59530D5-159E-4ADA-9739-85C3F2D9683F@microsoft.com... >I used detect and repair. Didnt' work. I uninstalled and reinstalled. > > Here is the error before...

Cannot Open Office Documents from the Desktop
Hi, Can someone tell me why I cannot open office documents from my desktop? The system has recently been formated and a new install of Windows XP and Office XP have been installed. All security patches for both products have been installed/updated. When I double click a doc from the desktop, nothing opens. If I launch the program like Word or Excel, I can open the doc with no problem. What wouldbe causing this problem? I have tried resetting and switching probably all settings in Windows and Office with no fix. Try this Gregg Tools>Options>General uncheck "Ignore other ...

IE shortcuts don't open
I'm have IE6 on an XP machine. Suddenly I can't open IE shortcuts. I'm used to opening from my desktop or from folders. Neither double-click or r-click/open work. Nothing apparently happens. I can open from Quicklaunch or the shortcut in my start menu. Then I can open a desktop shortcut by r-clicking the shortcut and copying and pasting the url from the properties to the already open IE. I've created new shortcuts; they don't open either. I've opened the task manager and watched it as I try to open something from the desktop. Something happens cause the CPU usag...

Field Populates in Form, Not in Table (Was "Leading Zeros Lost in Concatenation")
I think I'm closer. I confess to being a newbie when it comes to using functions in Access, but I finally got my form to look as desired by putting the following in my Control Source for the field: =Format([Figure Identifier],"0000000" & [Description] & ".eps"). So far, so good. http://s28.quicksharing.com/v/5304419/controlsource.jpg.html The table tied to the form was imported in Access from Excel, and the form was then built on the table. Within the table, however, this field is not populating when adding new records. Only the initial row, which was populat...

what is the status "Hidden" in MSDN (it means deprecated)
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb242669.aspx consider this link, which gives the Object Model Changes Since Microsoft Office 2003 of Excel object model can u please give complete idea regarding the status "Hidden". Why I want to know about it. some of the properties which I am using are Hidden in 2007 object model. But they still exhibiting the same functionality. So kindly help me in this regard. Thanks in advance. You might post this questin to the VBA newsgroup: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.excel.programm...

how to stop opened attachments from reducing to bottom of page
how do you stop opened attachments from reducing to bottom of page in windows vista. On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 13:07:01 -0800, Windows Vista <Windows Vista@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do you stop opened attachments from reducing to bottom of page in windows >vista. It would appear that this question has nothing to do with Microsoft Access, the subject of this newsgroup. Please scroll down the list of subjects and repost in a Vista forum. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website is no...

When choosing default file location get error "the folder is not valid"
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to specify a networked drive as the default file location for my Word documents. I can open files from the drive within Word, and I'm connected to the server/network drive. But when I try to specify it as the default location I receive this error. That's amazing: Your post has already been copied to six websites that are stealing our content :-) I do not know the answer for sure, but I "think" there is a hard-coded check in there that specifies that a network drive cannot be us...

two stations same login, one gets "you do not have permission to send to this recipient"
Exchange 2003 on server 2003, stations are running windows xp with outlook 2003. They are connected to a mailbox for a different login but they have full mailbox rights. I can send fine from one station, but the second station gets this error. On 4 Jan 2007 09:57:28 -0800, "kharnal" <kharnal@gmail.com> wrote: >Exchange 2003 on server 2003, stations are running windows xp with >outlook 2003. > >They are connected to a mailbox for a different login but they have >full mailbox rights. > >I can send fine from one station, but the second station gets this &...

Excel links via SharePoint
I have two Excel files which I'm accessing via SharePoint. Some of the cells in the second file need to be linked to some of the cells in the first file. Mots of the links are simple - I just want to show the current value of a particular cell in the other file - but in some cases the value in one file will be the sum of several cells in the other file. I set up the links by opening up both files, clicking on a cell in the second file, entering an equals sign, then clicking on the cell in the first file. The links seem to be OK if both files are open, but if the first file is...

Opening Email Web Link In New Window
First off, I know about the "solution" to this problem wherein you go to IE's Tools->Internet Options->Advanced and uncheck "Reuse Windows for launching shortcuts". My problem is I use Mozilla and Mozilla doesn't control hyperlinks in Outlook. I hate to get legalistic about this, but the annoying "solution" everyone has to adopt to keep Outlook from trashing their web browser sessions is not only indicative of Microsoft's incompetence, but isn't this an anti-trust issue as well? Why couldn't the Outlook team simply do what IE does when...

Turn off "Subject: Not read" notification
My spam gets routed to a special directory by Cloudmark SpamNet - so far so good. I run through and delete it all after scanning for false negatives. But, some of the spam has the request read notification turned on. Outlooks sends a message to the sender with the subject line saying "Not Read" and a winmail.dat attachment. How can I turn this off? I don't want to be confirming my address to spammers, no have any unauthorized messages leaving my system. Please send your reply to my e-mail account - thanks! Bruce What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this...

opening spreadsheets
I used to be able to double-click excel worksheet icons to ope them...now I have to go to the "open" menu and click there....what's u with that -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Sometimes one of these works: Close Excel and Windows Start Button|Run excel /unregserver then Windows Start Button|Run excel /regserver The /unregserver & /regserver stuff resets the windows registry to excel's factory defaults. An alternative might be to do: Try Tools|Options|General|Ignore other applications (uncheck it) "skitzerow <" wrote: > > I us...

"Unnamed file contains an invalid path" error
Hi, My application creates a directory in InitInstance() before ProcessShellCommand(). It throws the error "Unnamed file contains an invalid path" when ProcessShellCommand() is executed. Iam totally stumped by this weird error. There is not enough documentation on this and I have no clue what it is or what to do. Plz help. Thanks. Without knowing what your command line looks like, it is impossible to guess what is going on here. Show some code, and better still, use the debugger to examine the command line. joe On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:26:10 -0800, "Practical Soul...

Outlook will not open #9
I'm having the same problem, Outlook begins to open, displaying the splash screen and even the Outlook window itself, but then it suddenty disappears. The tray icon stays put until I mouse over it, then it too disappears. I tried everything suggested here, but nothing has worked. Anyone have any other fixes? Hi, The first thing you should try is to create a new Outlook profile. Please follow the steps outlined in the following Knowledge Base (KB) article to create a new Outlook profile. 829918 How to create a new e-mail profile in Outlook 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.a...

Lost "newsgroup" command setting up newsgroups
I'm attempting to add "news" to my "Go" menu. Somehow I've lost the "news" command and can't locate it. Suggestions? Suggest posting your Outlook version next time. It matters. Suggesting reading before you post. No question has been answered more often in this group. To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, clear the "Always perform this check..." bo...

Checkbox linked to calcs
Hi, I'm trying to link a checkbox to do specific calculations. Assuming that it's possible, I have the following dilemma: When checkbox is checked, n=n-a, when unchecked, n. I wrote the following code but it doesn't work Dim withMobile As CheckBox If withMobile.Value = True Then Range("U66").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[60]+RC[90]+RC[102]+RC[114]+RC[126]-RC[108]" Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("U66:U99"), Type:=xlFillDefault Range("V66").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=R...

[Microsoft][SQL Native Client]Named Pipes Provider: Could not open a
I'm getting the following error trying to use 32-bit client on a Win2003 64-bit server to connect to an SQLserver 2005 on a 32-bit remote Win 2003 server. IF I use the 64-bit ODBC manager (SQL Native client or ODBC DSN), I got connected without any problem. The problem is the application (Great Plains Dynamics 10) only recognized 32-bit ODBC client. For GP NG, my question would be how to make Dynamics recognize both 32-bit and 64-bit Native Connectors. Any help is greatly appreciated. Bill ----------------------- --------------------------- Microsoft SQL Server Login -----------...

Large Message "stuck" in Outbox
I have a 13MB message that won't leave my outbox. Been there for days. I can't 'delete' it. Any ideas on how to get it out of there? Thanks! Natasha -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-outlook/201002/1 "NatashaRuzynski via OfficeKB.com" <u58273@uwe> wrote in message news:a3deb56791684@uwe... >I have a 13MB message that won't leave my outbox. Been there for days. > I can't 'delete' it. > Any ideas on how to get it out of there? Asked and answered so many times. Goog...

Finding invalid links in the worksheet
I am getting the popup message about updating the links when opening a spreadsheets. I am trying to find where the links are in the spreadsheet and couldn't find. I use the "Links" under the Edit Menu but it doesn't tell me where the links are located on the spreadsheet. I have mutliple worksheets in this document. I also did a "Show Formula" and do a text Find but still couldn't find. Is there a way to locate where the link is referenced on the spreadsheet? Thanks Kim You may want to try Bill Manville's FindLink program to help find those pesky links: h...