Linking CRM Contacts and Exchange Contacts

I've been looking for a few hours, and I can't find anything about
linking CRM and Exchange Contacts. I want to update Exchange contacts
when they are updated in CRM, and vice versa. Can anyone point me in
the right direction? A book/online tutorial would be very helpful.

0
joshm
7/5/2005 1:13:18 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This is only done through Sales For Outlook client

See "Sales For Outlook Explained", from www.c360.com

<joshm@susqtech.com> wrote in message
> I've been looking for a few hours, and I can't find anything about
> linking CRM and Exchange Contacts. I want to update Exchange contacts
> when they are updated in CRM, and vice versa. Can anyone point me in
> the right direction? A book/online tutorial would be very helpful.

0
Peter

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2