Last Meeting Date

I am looking for a way to populate the last meeting date into a custom
field of a contact entity.  I did not see how to do this with the MS
Workflow.

0
tim
3/30/2007 3:10:14 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You can't do that from workflow unless you going to write a workflow
assemly to pull the information through web service or filtered views.
Are you familiar with the CRM 3.0 SDK?

Darren Liu
Crowe Chizek and Company
http://www.crowecrm.com

On Mar 30, 10:10 am, "tim" <computerti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a way to populate the last meeting date into a custom
> field of a contact entity.  I did not see how to do this with the MS
> Workflow.

0
Darren

DPM 2010 release dates
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could define what the current projected release dates for DPM 2010 are? I'm specifically looking for RC and RTM dates. I've heard that the RTM is now expected to ship in early summer and wanted to confirm. Here is an old information I gathered before. I am not sure it is still accurate. So lets wait for the DPM team's answer: http://santhoshsivarajan.blogspot.com/2009/12/dpm-2010-timeline.html -- Santhosh Sivarajan | MCTS, MCSE (W2K3/W2K/NT4), MCSA (W2K3/W2K/MSG), CCNA Houston, TX http://blogs.sivarajan.com/ http://publications...

creating rule based on date email received
I would like to create a rule to move message to a specific folder based on their received date - i.e. anything older than 7 days, move to this folder. Can rules be made based on a general date, or do you need to put in specific dates for it to work. I do not want to archive the email, just move it to a separate folder for later review. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! "Diana" said in news:6b0b01c3e69d$9d45ff10$a001280a@phx.gbl: > I would like to create a rule to move message to a > specific folder based on their received date - i.e. > anything older than 7 days, ...

Last filled Column in a Worksheet
Hi all! Pls cud some1 tell me how to find the last filled column in a Excel worksheet? The xlCellTypeLastCell() gives the last TYPED cell,which is not always the last filled cell. Is there a way out? Anita. Anita Sometimes this is a little tricky, due to Xl's reluctance to set it's UsedRange after cells have been used and cleared. I normally use a line similar to iLastCol = Range("IV1").End(xlToLeft).Column -- HTH Nick Hodge Southampton, England nick_hodge@btinternet.com "Anita K" <mithaas22@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:07c801c39144$6e95f1b0$...

How to get last session position in 2007 Word
Hi! There was the simple and vary convenient AutoOpen macro in 2003 Word Sub AutoOpen() Application.GoBack End Sub that give last editing position when open document. This macro does not work at all in 2007 Word. What can I do instead? Check this thread. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?query=application.GoBack&dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagement&cat=en-us-office-word&lang=en&cr=US&pt=617c4d62-4061-4107-8d46-2a22fc6fa202&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us Hope it helps, -- Brian McCaffery ...

vba for find last column with hidden columns in worksheet
Hello, This code has worked for finding the last column: lc = ws.cells(7, columns.count).end(xltoleft).column. However, when I used this code for a sheet that has hidden columns it would not work. What would be the correct code in this instance? Please assist. Thanks from OffDev wannabe Hi, lc = Rows(7).Find(What:="*", SearchDirection:=xlPrevious).Column Mike "OffDev" wrote: > Hello, > > This code has worked for finding the last column: > lc = ws.cells(7, columns.count).end(xltoleft).column. > > However, when I us...

Meeting request
When sending a meeting request, the accept/decline buttons do not appear on the recepients e-mail. Send in Outlook Rich Text Format. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, bbowen asked: | When sending a meeting request, the accept/decline buttons do not | appear on the recepients e-mail. ...

SharePoint 2010 Beta expiry date
Is there any expiry date set on SP2010 Beta? If yes, where can I view that date? TIA J Justin here is the link you get the details on that http://blogs.msdn.com/ekraus/archive/2009/11/17/sharepoint-2010-beta-2-is-finally-here.aspx Justin Jeyaraj wrote: SharePoint 2010 Beta expiry date 28-Apr-10 Is there any expiry date set on SP2010 Beta? If yes, where can I view that date? TIA J Justin Previous Posts In This Thread: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Free Online Courses Available for Eggheadcafe.com Users http://www...

Grouping mails by their date received
Hi there, I would like to group my mails on "Received" date so as to figure out my activities on a particular date. Microsoft Outlook 2K SR1 allows its users to format the columns the way they want and group mails by those columns (except columns with formula) When I customize the "Received" column with "mm/dd/yy" format and group by it, Outlook falls back to the original format ignoring my customization. This results in a useless view in which Outlook groups the mails upto minutes accuracy and ends up puting one mail on each group and creating as many groups ...

Meet yet another resident MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011172901033&CTT=4&Origin=CH010503491033 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.mvps.org/publisher ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Isn't he cute??? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Brian Kvalheim - [MSFT MVP]" <bkvalheim@publishermvps.com> wrote in message news:OyJA%23B2QEHA.3732@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011172901033&CTT=4&Origi...

Setting Up a Recurring Meeting for 3rd Tuesday of Each Month
I know this is a basic question, but we just migrated from Lotus Notes to Outlook and I am having trouble finding features.... How do I set up a meeting to occur the 3rd Tueday of each month? I found the repeating option, but if I say repeat every 4th week, it doesn't necessarily fall on the 3rd Tuesday. Is there a way to do this without the add-in (Corporate Apps does now allow us to purchase / add add-ins for software due to "security" reasons). You don't state a) what version of Outlook you're using b) whether or not you're connecting to an Exchange server...

RMS should have a search strategy for "date account opened"
EOM ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0b38650c-32cb-40cb-8b52-e4aab95e11f9&dg=microsoft.public.pos you can do this with reports. "samax" <s...

Lotus Notes meeting requests in Outlook 2003
Hi, we are working with some external companies which are using Lotus Notes. When they send us meeting requests we get them as attachment. When opening that attachment it is not possible to accept, tentative accept or decline the meeting request. Is there a way to enable that? We are using Exchange 2003 SP2 with Outlook 2003 SP2. There are no connectors between Lotus and Exchange. emails are exchange via the public internet. Thanks, Manfred ...

Vba Date$
I have to use the Date$, and this seems to be swapping the day and month: The system date is 04/06/2010 (dd/mm/yy), and the regional setting are for the UK when I try Dstr = Format(Date$, "dd/mm/yy"), I get 06/04/2010, and when I break it down into individual elements, ie Y = Year(Date$) M = Month(Date$) D = Day(Date$) I get M = 4 & D = 6! Please help! -- Eric Try using DStr = Format(Date, "dd/mm/yy") -- HTH Bob "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A93C4128-4E48-46B3-A59B-3...

automatically saving a workbook as today's date
I have set up a template and run a macro that copies information fro one workbook to another, then saves the changes and then closes. Thi is fine, but before the workbook closes I am trying to get the macro t rename the template with today's date, but without success. I have pu =today() in cell a1 and try to get the vba to look at this cell befor closing but it just saves the template as (a1).xls instead of today' date. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong. Your help will be gratefully received regards Steve Jackso -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way: ...

How do I enter a date in excel without "/" ex. 041504 will show 0.
Excel can't do this without some help. You could look at: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.QDEDownload.html for an addin that can set this up. tj "Amy" wrote: > ...

Date Filtering in RMS Active Reports
My company is open past midnight. This causes terrible headaches for me and reporting since RMS uses the standard 24 hour day, yet I need sales that occur after midnight but prior to 3 am to appear on reports for the previous day. I have a datetime field that I am converting using the formula Formula = "CONVERT(nvarchar, ViewTenders.Time, 22)" so that in the active report it looks like 11/08/06 1:54:00 PM. In the active report, it's vbDataType is defined as vbString. I can not get the filter(s) to allow me to show dates correctly. What I'd like to see is all transa...

Languages in date colomn
After downloading my email through a swedish network, the weekdays and dates of recieved emails are stated in swedish in my inbox. My Outlook 2000 is Norwegian language. How can just this colomn change language, and is there a way for me to change it back to Norwegian ? Thank you in advance. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can just this colomn change language, I don't know, but I've heard of it. > and is there a > way for me to change it back to Norwegian ? Here's something to try: at a command line pr...

Always future dates
I have a form with an unbound text box for entering a date. The text box's format property is set to Short Date. Here's the problem, based on today (09/14/07): If a user enters 01/15 into the text box, Access will expand that date to 01/15/07. The users would like the date to be expanded to 01/15/08, the future date instead of one in the past. Can someone suggest the easiest way to force the date into the future? Is there some sort of formatting property I can set, or would this need to be done in code? If it's in code, have you seen a sample anywhere that would give me a good sta...

=DATEDIF(start date,end date, unit)
When I use this function, the error #NAME? is returned. Could this because the function requires an ADD-IN or extra components installed? DATEDIF is described in my version of HELP but I notice it is not shown in the list of functions that appears when I select "Paste Function" from the toolbar and select the category "Date&Time". This is why I think perhaps the problem is that support is not installed. I'm using Excel 2000 V9.0.2720 Yes, tools>addins>analysis toolpak -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "gvm" <postbox@tech...

Bold dates on yearly calendar
I am creating a yearly calendar using a publisher template. How can I bold certain dates on the calendar? When I click on a particular month, all the text for that month gets selected. Thank You About the only way I know is to select the month text box, copy, paste special as a table. The table will be large but can be resized to the same size as the text box by using the size handles. As for the month name cell... select the top row of the table, Table menu, merge cells. You should be able to bold the dates now. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Ana24" <Ana24@disc...

Count by short date and group by agent name
I have a tracking table (tbl_Tracker) that now contains date and time in one field [Date] and agent name in another field [SLR]. I would like run a query to do a count of number of records by agent by day. How do I set up the query to recognize only the date and not the time. I have Group By [SLR], Count [SLR] and Group By [Date], however it shows a record for each date and specific time instead of grouping the whole day. Then I need to build another query that looks at another table (tbl_SL_Call_Stats) for number of calls handled [Handled] by day [Date] for a date range and ...

Report Generation Variables for Date
I'm trying to define a filter in a report, using the last month start and last month end as low and high limits. Can somebody tell me the name of this variables, like <Today> is self explanable. -- alvaroguzman this is all I have: <MonthStart> first day of month <WeekStart> date of first day of this week <LastWeekStart> date of first day of last week <YearStart> first day of year <Now> current date/time <ReportDate> date of report "Alvaro Guzman" <aguzmanc2005@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:7C2DA569-6C0C-420C-9F49-4FC...

Viewing Confirmed Attendees (as a meeting attendee NOT organizer)
Is there a way to view who has confirmed for a meeting - when I am one of several invited? I am able to see whom else is invited and required to attend, but cannot find if there is a way to see who else has confirmed. No, as in some cases this could be considered as confidential. You can always ask the organizer directly or the persons involved themselves. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Ans...

Conditional Formatting Dates 02-18-10
I am attempting to highlight past due dates (I am horrible with the formula's and can not seem to figure out how to NOT highlight if there is no information in the cell's) A1=Planned date and A2=Completed date Conditions I am trying to figure out 1. Would like A1 to highlight RED if less than Now and A1 is NOT BLANK or A2 is BLANK 2. Would like A2 to highlight green if filled out and less than or equal to A1 Thanks anyone that can help!!! Katie CF formula for A1: =OR(ISBLANK(A2),AND(A1<TODAY(),ISNUMBER(A1))) CF formula for A2: =AND(ISNUMBER(A2),A2<=A1...

Last Meeting Date
I am looking for a way to populate the last meeting date into a custom field of a contact entity. I did not see how to do this with the MS Workflow. You can't do that from workflow unless you going to write a workflow assemly to pull the information through web service or filtered views. Are you familiar with the CRM 3.0 SDK? Darren Liu Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.crowecrm.com On Mar 30, 10:10 am, "tim" <computerti...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am looking for a way to populate the last meeting date into a custom > field of a contact entity. I did not see how...