KnowledgeBase Title Chage to Article - 174711

My company has a product called "KnowledgeBase" which obviously causes
confusion with the CRM "Knowledge Base" articles. Can anyone tell me
where I can change the title of "KnowledgeBase" to something like
"Article" within CRM?

0
64Suicides
12/13/2006 3:31:43 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Anyone?

0
metaphorkingpen

Show full path title in title bar?
How do you show the complete path for a file in Excell" in the Title Bar? e.g. C:\House\budget.xls instead of just budget.xls AFAIK, it can't be done, but you can add an "Address" box to either the menu bar or a tool bar, which, even though it's intended to facilitate web travel, will show the full path to the *saved* WB. Right click on the tool bar and choose"Customize". <Commands> tab, Scroll to and click on "Web" in the left window, And the "Address" box is at the top of the right window. Drag it to the menu or tool bar, where y...

Title
On some of my projects the title bar shows the name of the program properly. But on others it shows "Untitled - " followed by the name of the program. How do I get rid of the "Untitled - "? I've grepped the source code and I've looked in the string table and found nothing pertinent. TIA, Lilith You can change the title with SetWindowText on your mainframe. You will also need to remove FWS_ADDTOTITLE style from the window. Do a google search and you will find the relevant code. Another option which is not frequently mentioned is to use OnUpdateFrameTitle. If you...

[GROUP] in title bar
Anyone know why the text [GROUP] is appearing in the blue title bar in Excel 2003? Gareth You must have your sheets (or some of them) grouped. Anything you do will affect all of the grouped sheets - so be careful. To ungroup, right-click on the tab of a grouped sheet and click Ungroup. Andy. "Gareth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:091e01c3c32d$11be61a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Anyone know why the text [GROUP] is appearing in the blue > title bar in Excel 2003? You have selected multiple sheets, right click one of the sheet tabs that are w...

Removing title bar icon in a frame window
Hi, Please help me in removing the title title bar icon in a CFrame window. Overload PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs) and set cs.style = WS_OVERLAPPED | WS_CAPTION | FWS_ADDTOTITLE | WS_THICKFRAME | WS_MINIMIZEBOX | WS_MAXIMIZEBOX; Thanks, Manish Agarwal "Pradeep Kumar" <some@some.com> wrote in message news:gaqnt0$6qh$1@daniel-new.mch.sbs.de... > Hi, > > Please help me in removing the title title bar icon in a CFrame window. > Thanks Agarwal, But the Maximize, minimize and close buttons also be there. "Manish Agarwal" <ma...

Linking chart title to a cell 2007
In 2007, how do you link a chart title to a cell? In my situation, I have a pivot chart and I want the chart title to change when I change one of the filters. The filters are different sites. I would like the chart title to change to the one item I select from the list. For example, I have sites 1, 2 and 3. I select 1 of these, say site 1. How do I get the chart title to change to "Site 1" automatically? Thanks, Hi, Go to you chart, insert , text box, draw the box, go to formula bar enter =your cell then each time you update that cell it will automatically...

Title Row
How do I make it so that when you scroll down a worksheet the first row is always displayed on the top of the screen? -- arkum ------------------------------------------------------------------------ arkum's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16488 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=278744 Drag down the line above the arrow top of the scrollbar on the right. menu Window/Freeze Panes There is a similar one for columns in the right of the bottom scrol bar -- Brian -------------------------------------------------...

import the data to match the column titles in Excel
I have a large list of names, address and org. names in word 2010 how do I import that data to match the column titles? Hi Dan, Ideally, you'd have the Word data organised as a table, with the appropriate column structure. Form there it's a simple copy/paste operation. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "Dan C." <Dan C.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4AF8382B-2D0B-44C6-BA81-9D0CC7325E68@microsoft.com... >I have a large list of names, address and org. names in word 2010 how do I > import that data to match the colum...

Picture Manager: How do I email pictures with pix title and not n
I understand how to email pictures in Microsoft Picture Manager. I often like to have the pictures appear in the body of the email rather than as attachments. It makes for an easy quick read by the recipients. I also like to enter a title for the picture, e.g., "Tom and Sally swimming," which MSPM allows me to do. I want to enter each title once, on my file copy of the picture, and I want the email recipient(s) to see the same title without my having to re-type it. But when an email is created, MSPM automatically places the rather useless "name" of the pi...

No minimize/maximize option in title bar?
The buttons for minimize/maximize/close are not showing up on the titl bar. Why might this be -- conks ----------------------------------------------------------------------- conksu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3187 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=51600 The workbook could be protected with the Windows Structure option checked. Tools|Unprotect workbook You may need a password. conksu wrote: > > The buttons for minimize/maximize/close are not showing up on the title > bar. Why might this be? &...

I can't read titles
As soon as I installed Office:Mac Home and Student on my Apple I noticed that when on Safari all of the Titles/Headings were not readable. It's as if all the letters were placed right on top of each other. Please, can anyone help > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3283956105_10196180 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 1/23/08 3:36 PM, in article ee8a30e.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Jaclyn_H@officeformac.com" <...

columns title
l can't change the columns title. My columns tiltle have numbres as the rows instead of letters, and that is confusing hi, you have r1c1 reference style on. goto tools>options>general tab. uncheck r1c1 reference style (upper left corner) >-----Original Message----- >l can't change the columns title. My columns tiltle have numbres as the rows >instead of letters, and that is confusing >. > Tools>Options>General, uncheck R1C1 reference style -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "gdoguez" <gdoguez@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Title Reference
I am aware how to direct the title of an individual set of data but i want to know how to link the title in an Excel chart to a cell. Any ideas? -- chalky ------------------------------------------------------------------------ chalky's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23758 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=541475 Try this, http://www.andypope.info/tips/tip001.htm Cheers Andy chalky wrote: > I am aware how to direct the title of an individual set of data but i > want to know how to link the title in an...

help, please, using titles in email.
Hi.. Using Outlook 2000. I have a few contact that have titles (example- Mr., Mrs., Fr., etc) Is there a way to have the title show in their name, when one is specified??? Thank you! -- B'Regards, Vinnie Vinnie, You did not indicate for what purpose e.g. viewing the contact or doing a mail merge. If you would like to see the titles when viewing contacts then check to see if it is specified in the actual contact by doing the following. Open contact and click on Full Name - there is an option there to add the title. Once this is done you will be able to see it in the contact ...

To get the same header,footer and sheet titles across multiple sheets of a workbook.
Dear Friends, I want a workbook to have the same header (as some cell value of a sheet in workbook) and similarly same titles (rows and columns titles) in different sheets. I reached to the following code. It worked well for the header (and also footer) but it didn't work for the rows to repeat at top or columns to repeat. It only works for the active sheet. How can i make my work done?? The main problem i think is to make ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows work across multiple sheets. Please help me. I have the code attached here for yur reference. 'this is the workbook c...

v3.0: Changing Navigation Bar Titles
Is it possible to rename the folders on the Left Navigation Bar? Example: any new entities I create are automatically placed under a Workplace folder titled "Extensions". If I want to rename this from Extensions to something different, how do I go about this? Thanks! RC RC, You have to Export the Site Map, edit the XML file ( using WordPad ), then Import it back in. Mitch "RC" wrote: > Is it possible to rename the folders on the Left Navigation Bar? Example: > any new entities I create are automatically placed under a Workplace folder > titled "...

HowTo: L-shaped application (title&menu&tool-bar at top plus tree on left) ?
I want to have an SDI application with a non-rectangular shape ... kind of an "L" on its side. It should have the title-bar, menu, and a tool-bar along the top, and a tree control on the left side: TitleBar.TitleBar.TitleBar.TitleBar.TitleBar.TitleBar. Menu.Menu.Menu.Menu.Menu.Menu.Menu.Menu. Toolbar.Toolbar.Toolbar.Toolbar.Toolbar.Toolbar. Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree The intent is to have 1 or more child applications in the "empty" space under the Titlebar+Menu+Toolbar and to the right of the tree control ... and not covered up when the focus is on the &q...

Row and Column Title Background Color Doesn't Copy
I am trying to use the "copy picture" function to save a portion of my Gantt to a .gif file to paste into PowerPoint. In Project, the row and column titles appear gray but when I paste the .gif into PowerPoint, they have no color. My client is getting picky about this...he liked it with the gray. AAAGHHH. That's why a lot of folks end up using something like SnagIt to do copy/paste. It's a free 30 day download. "lzrdlvr" wrote: > I am trying to use the "copy picture" function to save a portion of my Gantt > to a .gif file to pa...

Column Titles
I am trying to figure out how to make my column names appear on each page. I have tried the help function and learned the following............. To print row labels on every page, under Print titles in the Columns to repeat at left box, enter the columns that contain the row labels, and then click Print. Based on these instructions and with my column titles appearing in row 1, I am entering 1 and getting error message. What am I doing wrong ? Also, I understand that there is a way to "freeze" the column titles so that they move down on the screen while you are working s...

MS KB Article
"Read-Only" Error Message When You Try to Save an Office 2003 File to a Novell Netware Network Location I seem to be afected by this issue. Win2k, Netware 3.12, Office 2003, Windows embedded Netware client. Can anyone tell me where I might find the patch mentioned? From the KB article: To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Product Support Services to obtain the fix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services phone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sc...

Extending the Y-axis Title in Excel 2003
Hi, I'm having problems with the size of the Y-axis title. Excel 2003 will only show half of the typed Y-axis title, when in chart options it displays the entire title on the graph and also when I look at the chart in print pre-view. However if I export the graph to Word or Powerpoint only half the Y-axis title appears for any type of view. I am unable to change the size of the title box and if I replace it with a text box I have thesame problem. Any suggestions would be greatfully recieved Cheers Hi Clare Common problem (known bug) Add some dots to the end of the title; use a fo...

Chart Axis Title via cell ref.
Chart Axis Title via cell ref - can I carry the format too; eg superscript Thanks for your help Hi, No, the formatting of the linked cell will not be reflected in the chart title. Cheers Andy ju1eshart wrote: > Chart Axis Title via cell ref - can I carry the format too; eg superscript > > Thanks for your help -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Boo, but thanks for the quick reply. julie "Andy Pope" wrote: > Hi, > > No, the formatting of the linked cell will not be reflected in the chart > title. > > Cheers > And...

how to cell reference a Chart title
I want to reference a cell for chart title so that excel gets it automatically from a cell without typing in Title tab/Chart title box. I tried to use indirect command but it didn't help also I search help for charting in Excel help file but couldn't find anything. Is it possible? TIA, Rasoul Khoshravan, Tabriz, Iran See Dynamic Chart Title http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/dynamic_chart_title/index.html "Rasoul Khoshravan Azar" wrote: > I want to reference a cell for chart title so that excel gets it > automatically from a cell without typing in Title t...

Title blocking
Using XL2002. I have a spreadsheet that from time to time looses its title blocking setting. Tried already to copy the contents to a new file, but to no avail. What could be wrong here? ...

Title Case in Word 2007
Is there a way to change the case from say All Caps, lower case, or every word capitalized to title case in Word 2007. Word 2003 has this feature, but for some reason it is not available in Word 2007. On the Hom tab, first group on the right, there's a button "Aa" (next to the font color button) with a tiny dropdown arrow alongside. Choose "Capitalize Each Word." (Of course you already selected the text you want to do it to.) On Dec 10, 2:22=A0pm, John B <John B...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to change the case from say A...

Any books or articles about the UI design in MFC?
Any books or articles about the UI design in MFC? It is rather a difficult thing to customize the design generated by the MFC wizard for a starter. Should I always hold up a message, and then write my own code, if I want to modify the classical window design, for example, to paste a picture on the postion of the menu and the toolbar or change the color? Thank you very much. > Any books or articles about the UI design in MFC? > > It is rather a difficult thing to customize the design generated by the MFC > wizard for a starter. > > Should I always hold up a message, an...