Kawasaki 840056 Black 19.2-Volt 4-Piece Cordless Combo Kit

Price:$179.99
Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B000BU159E
Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000BU159E

I purchased this set over 2 years ago for a deck rebuilding project. the drill and radial saw and flashlight have been excellent. the batteries hold a charge for a decent amount of time, and having a 2nd battery means you never are down while waiting for a recharge.  great value for the home do it yourselfer.
I bought these just because I needed some basic tools for a project I was working on.

I didn't expect much for the price (or after reading other reviews).

After using these tools for awhile I'm pleased with them.

The drill is good quality with enough power for everything I've thrown at it. The battery hasn't died on me during a job. A single charge lasts long enough.

The circular saw isn't the best, but it gets the job done. It seams to drain the battery pretty quick. But for small jobs it's great. The project I was working on required 1/8 - 1/2 inch wood and it did a great job with that. Larger pieces aren't a problem but the battery won't last long.

The saw seams to be of good quality. I've only used it to cut a few pieces of schedule 40 pipe but it worked great for that.

The flashlight drains the battery fast. It's convenient in some places with the rotating angled head, but it's very bulky for most applications. At first I couldn't figured out what was rattling inside, but it turns out there's an extra bulb inside the flashlight, which is nice.

The charger is my biggest complaint. It's not a smart charger so you have to be careful not to leave the battery in there for more than a couple of hours.

The case is also annoying. I've never been able to get all the tools back in the case. The saw just doesn't fit anywhere once you have pulled it out.

Overall it's a decent low price kit. Don't expect to build a house with these.
Early on, the batteries seemed to struggle to maintain a charge or to deliver power to the three "main" tools.  Over the past two months, however, I've been pleased with the set.  Using the reciprocrator, I was able to fully modify a steel bike frame and cut down a large bush on one charge.  I've used the drill on a variety of jobs, mainly installing deadbolts and mortise locks on several doors, as well as many smaller jobs with no problems.  The circle-saw is pretty good as well, and has successfully cut through 2x4s without trouble.
I can't explain the early problems, but they seem to have disappeared completely.
I would LOVE t be able to speak about the quality of the tools I purchased one month ago from Amazon.  However, I have NOT received them as yet: one full month later!
I received NO assistance from Amazon, broken promises from the distributor!  By calling the distributor every day for the past week and one half, I finally have been promised a date of delivery from the manufacturer of next week.
I shall be very cautious concerning purchasing anything through Amazon in the future.  "Buyer beware" certainly fits this company!
Quality Black Series homeowner's cordless tool set at an affordable price. 4-Pc. kit includes drill, circular saw, reciprocating saw and worklight, plus one battery and charger.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

 Denali 115-Piece Home Repair Tool Kit:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000HDHGWU
 Denali 79-Piece Drill Driver Accessory Set:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000HDJ4TI
 Campbell Hausfeld MP5200 25-Piece Accessory Kit with Case:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0009KN9PE
 J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Synergy 17-Piece Block Set:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000FA9204
 Skil 3100-12 Skil X-Bench Workstation:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0010ODQ1U

ACCESSORIES:

 DeWalt DW2163HEX 37-Piece Fastener-Set:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B00004RH2E
 Irwin Industrial Tools 3041006 Speebor Max Spade Bit Set, 6-Piece:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000LQ905E
 Drill Doctor DD750X Drill Bit Sharpener:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000BKTA00
0
Amberg (1)
5/22/2009 12:33:18 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Format text for "mark my comments with..." #2
Is there a way to format the font & colour of the text I may type into the body of an existing email in Outlook 2003? I have switched the option on so that the comments are flagged with my initials but I wanted them more prevalent by being able to format the colour of the text. At the moment its a manual task. With Word as the editor: Open Word, choose Tools | Options | General tab ... Email Options button ... you can choose the Font in when "Replying or Forwarding messages" -- Bill Rodgers MVP "Greg J" <frog66@flashmail.com> wrote in message news:11246865...

Address Book #2
Can anybody guide me to a template for address book records? I need something straightforward. Hi John, File, Export, Other Address Book You can open the file you create in Excel. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Saxman" <john.h.williamsREMOVETHIS@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:dhbest$bsk$2@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com... > Can anybody guide me to a template for address book records...

customerrelationship #2
Question: A Contact has 3 associated Accounts. How to migrate these records into CRM?(from Excel) Because each contact can only be associated with 1 account/contact, so I have to think if it is possible to migrate into customerrelationship(1 Contact->Multi Accounts)? Thank you! you can use the Relationship Roles in Accounts "Jim Wang" <JimWang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52B32F35-B042-4A26-A103-1C36E2DFA9C6@microsoft.com... > Question: A Contact has 3 associated Accounts. How to migrate these > records > into CRM?(from Excel) > > ...

Running 2 Versions of Publisher
I want to install and try the Publisher 2007 trial version. I currently have Pub 2002 on my machine. Can I install both versions? Or does 2007 screw up 2002? Or can I install 2007 on another HD on my system w/out touching my 2002 install? I DO NOT want to screw up my 2002 version - I have many files/clients who use it and we all know how stupid Pub is about reading files made in different versions. It would be very nice if the two could run side-by-side, and you could have both installed and running so you could choose between them. I don't suppose that's possible is it?Dawn I ...

Exchange Administrator #2
Hey, I just installed Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 server. But when i open up Exchange Adminstrator, I keep on getting this error message, how do i fix this problem? Error: Title: Microsoft Exchange Administrator Message: A Connection could not be made to the microsoft exchange server computer 'EXCH'. The Microsoft exchange server computer does not respond. Microsoft Exchange Directory ID no: DS_E_Communications_Problem You use Exchange System Manager, and ADUC - not Exchange Administrator, to manage E2000/2003. Did you have a 5.x server before? erbeh wrote: > Hey, >...

insert worksheet #2
The default for inserting a new worksheet is to the left. Is there a way to have worksheets inserted to the right? Hi Sue in VBA you could use the following macro: sub insert_after() ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Add After:=ActiveSheet end sub you may apply a button to this macro. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Sue wrote: > The default for inserting a new worksheet is to the left. > Is there a way to have worksheets inserted to the right? put this macro in your personal.xls file and attach it to a keyboard shortcut or toolbar button. Public Sub InsertSheetToRight() ...

mail merge problems #2
I have Vista and Office 2007. When I try to do a mail merge with Publisher and a comma-separated-values file exported from Outlook, I get the message, "An operation cannot be completed because of database engine errors." It used to work fine, but not any more. Help! There isn't a solution specific to 2007, but this article addresses your error and probably will work You receive a "The operation cannot be completed because of dialog or data base engine failures" error message when you try to perform a mail merge by using an Outlook 2003 contact folder in Publish...

Referencing .NET 2.0 but end result uses .NET 3.5
I'm using DevStudio 2005 and I have a project that references System.dll ver 2.0.50727 and I accidentally compiled code that used an overload that only exists in version 3.5 because my intellisense showed it. I tried to compile it on another machine that never had the .NET 3.5 install and it wouldn't compile and the intellisense had that version of the overload yet both references looked identical; looking at ver 2.0 of System.dll The method in question was WaitHandle.WaitOne. ..NET 2.0 WaitOne() WaitOne(Int32, Boolean) WaitOne(TimeSpan, Boolean) ..NET 3.5 WaitOne...

execl to lotus 1-2-3 conversion #2
I would appreciate very much if anyone can provide me information to convert Excel file to Lotus format Regards, ...

How do I make a single pdf page out of 4 publisher pages?
I would like to be able to send this newletter in pdf format by email. The people who receive it would like to scroll through the 4 pages. So far all I have been able to do is make a pdf out of each page and attach ~ as an attachement. They have to open each attachment to see the next page. Any help appreciated!! As you save to pdf look for a statement that says, "Append to existing file". This way all four pages will be in one file. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Cody" <Cody@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0855587A-6DA5-410...

Can not empty clipboard #2
I have started getting a strange message in several of my MAC Office products including Word and Excel that says Can Not Empty Clipboard. I also can not copy and paste in any program including Safari. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks harper6702 Reboot and then run Disk Utility Repair Permissions. The clipboard is a file. I suspect it has overflowed or become corrupted. The reboot may take a long time: during a reboot, Unix cleans out its temporary files, and that may fix the issue... If it doesn't, I have no idea :-) On 16/11/06 2:17 PM, in article 1163647035.202984.70550@m73g2...

A program is trying to access e-mail #2
When I hit new or reply I get this box saying, "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" Symantec says it's a Microsoft problem. Microsoft says its a security patch sp3? How do I stop this dam message from poping up???? Outlook 2002 SP3 adds additional properties to the list of those that are affected by the security features. As a result, one of your add-ins needs updated to the latest version - antispam add-ins are a common cause although others are affected by the changes as well. Many add-ins were updated follow...

drop down boxes #4
Hi everyone, Ok i'll outline the situation. I am trying to produce an invoice page on a system where the user can produce an invoice etc, and I am wanting to make a cell show the total cost for the accomodation. I have a drop down box for the location name and for the cost per day, and the number of days is shown in a separate cell. Is there a way to show the total cost of the accomodation in this single cell? Help needed urgently! Thanks, Andy. Andy I am not sure of what you want but from what you say, all you need is a simple formula in that cell. Say the charge per day is ...

Office 2011 #2
Want to say that I'm impressed with 2011. Many things on my wish list were done to improve older versions�the tiny Style window in Word is better than the Windows version, Outlook doesn't make you scroll though a long list of fonts to get to what you want, and the software plays better with the Mac OS. I use Office for Windows 2003, 2007, and 2010 and Office for Mac 2004 and 2011. My preference is on the Mac side but I get my work done with all versions. Thank you MS. ...

Exchange 2003 migration #4
Hi, Can you please advise me few steps or provide some links to my problem. (I am inexperienced in dealing with exchange :)). I am running MS Exchange 2003 on SBS 2003. I need to move the Exchange to different server (windows 2003 std in the same domain, I have also bought new Exchange 2003 for it) and then get rid of the source server at all. What is the best approach to perform this migration? Thank you very much in advance, Greg The move mailbox wizard will allow you to move mailboxes between servers. The best approach is to bring the new box up in the same Exchange org a...

Help with Lookup #2
I have an excel worksheet that has approximately 20,000+ records. I would like to classify these recorded based on two columns. The first column's name is "YB Description" and the other is "Sold Date". The YB column mainly contains 4 digit numerical values, with approximately 300-400 records that are text, ie. "classified", "not verified", "public use". The Sold Date column is pretty self-explanatory, all the records are dates with the following formatting - M/D/Y. What I would like to do is create a third column called YB/Sold that classi...

Can I calculate a field with 2 different filter criteria in one q
Hi, I have a data source table with a customer name field and various metrics fields, I'd like to sum metric "a" based on customer name being like "abc" and another sum of metric "a" where the customer name is NOT LIKE "abc" in one query, but I can't seem to figure this out, but, I'm a novice at this. Best I can figure is 2 different queries, then a 3rd query to bring the two together. Thanks -- Jim jimd wrote: >Hi, I have a data source table with a customer name field and various metrics >fields, I'd like to sum metric &...

2 Questions about Exchange 2003.
These are quesions from a practice test. I know nothing of Exchange servers. 1)I created a user 2 months ago and he did not need to have an email address. He has recently taken a job that required me to give an email address. Ho would I do that without deleting and recreating his account?(the mail server used is Exchange 2003) 2)My company is merging with another company and I need to configure my Exchange 2003 server to now accept email from the domain newdomain.com. Please list the steps that needs to be done to ensure that exchange will recieve email for that domain. Thanks for the...

upgrade CRM 3.0 on SQL 2000 to CRM 4.0 on SQL 2008 (error)
I am trying to upgrade CRM 3.0 on SQL 2000 to CRM 4.0 on SQL 2008 and getting this error. (I know CRM 3.0 doesnt support SQL 2008, so a '1' step upgrade might have its risks). "Action Microsoft.CRM.Setup.Server.GrantConfigDBDatabaseAccessAction failed. The DEFAULT_SCHEMA clause cannot be used with a windows group or with principals mapped to certificates or asymmetric keys". I'm trying this in a virtual environment first. Any comments on this? Thanx Glen Hi Glen, Upgrade CRM 3.0 to SQL Server 2005 Evaluation . then upgrade to CRM 4.0 on SQL Server 2005. Take ...

2 exchange servers/2 different sites/1 domain
I have 2 sites, NY/MN, both need to use the same domain name for mail (pm.com), both will be in the same Active Directory forest, I want to have an Exchange server in both locations, the 2 sites are connected via VPN, the mx record for mail going to user@pm.com gets routed into the NY Exchange server, my question is, knowing they will each have a seperate server, running seperate databases, how will mail going to MNuser@pm.com get delivered to the mailboxes in MN? This is possible isn't it? Thanks-Dan Fox If both servers are in the same Exchange site, then the mail that is addre...

Personal address book #2
How do you add an address to a Personal address book? Thank you, Lembro See my reply to your earlier post. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:03a201c3980c$51911d00$a301280a@phx.gbl, Lembro wrote: > How do you add an address to a Personal address book? > > Thank you, > Lembro ...

Looking for FAX software FREE TRIAL
Hi... This is slightly off the NEWS topic, but I have spent 4 days searching this. I desperately need to fax something and have no options. I had fax stuff on my PC, but that PC is gone. I have an iMAC OS 9.2.2 and a good Epson scanner... but no fax software for this computer. is there any FREE TRIAL software for my system that is FULLY FUNCTIONAL TO TRY ? Please help as soon as you can... Thanks in advance, Kimi You'd be best off searching the web via google or somesuch, though someone may come along with a suggestion. Try different combinations of varying phrases, here's ...

Print Preview #4
I'm having a little trouble if the user executes some commands while my application is in print preview mode. I see many commands are disabled. As near as I can tell, MFC is automatically disabling all commands that are handled through my view. However, some commands that affect the display (and number of required pages) needed to be handled outside my view class. Is there an easy way to disable a command while in print preview mode? Thanks. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits http://www.softcircuits.com Available for consulting: http://www.softcircuits.com/jwood/resume.htm MFC command u...

Extension 'SMTP' could not be loaded #2
Please help, We are currently running Exchange 5.5 on Windows 2000 Server, on the weekend the server cashed, now I get an error message "Extension 'SMTP' could not be loaded" when I try to get into the IMS (under connections), as a matter of fact; I can't get into any of the connectors, I get similar error messages. The line underneath this error message above says "The handle is invalid" Does anyone have any idea what could be broken here? and how I can repair it. Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks do you have any other errors in your appli...

address list of 2 domains and 2 exchange servers
Hi all... I`ve just installed my second domain and the second exchange (all 2003). Everything is working, even trust relationship. Now I want my users of domain1\exchange1 to see the address list of my domain2\exchange2. How can I accomplish this? Should I create a offline address list? Use ADC? I`m using W2k3 Standard, so I cannot use IIFP. Hope someone can help me.. Thanks Ferbabdi Are these in separate AD Forests? If so you will need the Identity Integration Feature Pack. If not then they should already be sharing a GAL. Nue "Fernando Mantovani" <femantovani@yahoo.co...