Java for adding date to memo after picklist onchange

I was wondering if anyone could help me out...  I have
picklist values being captured via onochange on memo
field.  I'd like to add today's date behind each value,
but I do not know java.  This is what I have so far to
capture which marketing material was sent:

var strmaterialslist;var strmaterialsent;
strmaterialslist=crmForm.CFPmaterialslist.value;
strmaterialsent=crmForm.CFMmaterialsent.value;
crmForm.CFMmaterialsent.value=strmaterialsent+", "+strmater
ialslist

As always, your help is much appreciated!

Thanks,
Kat
0
kat
9/20/2004 1:07:27 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

var d = new Date();

defaults to now.

Stephen

"kat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was wondering if anyone could help me out...  I have
> picklist values being captured via onochange on memo
> field.  I'd like to add today's date behind each value,
> but I do not know java.  This is what I have so far to
> capture which marketing material was sent:
>
> var strmaterialslist;var strmaterialsent;
> strmaterialslist=crmForm.CFPmaterialslist.value;
> strmaterialsent=crmForm.CFMmaterialsent.value;
> crmForm.CFMmaterialsent.value=strmaterialsent+", "+strmater
> ialslist
>
> As always, your help is much appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> Kat

0
Stephen