Is there a way to use "Custom Login Page"?

I know only users from Active Directory can use CRM System.
But is there a way to let users login on Web form instead of windows prompt?
And how can we integrate it with existing system?

Thanks

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This may help you:

You can make Internet Explorer prompt for user names and passwords by
changing the security settings. Start Internet Explorer, then select
Tools | Internet Options. Click the security tab and click on Local
Intranet (depending on how your network is managed you may need to
choose Trusted Sites instead). Then click on Custom Level.

In the Security Settings dialog box scroll to the end to get to User
Authentication/Logon and choose Prompt for user name and password.

Next time a user runs CRM they will be prompted for a user name and
password.

Please note that this has to be done for every user that logs on to a
PC and on for every PC that they might log on to.

There may be a way to do this in the CRM web site in IIS so that it
affects anyone that uses CRM, but that I haven't checked out.

Feridun

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:02:02 -0800, Marvin Suo
<MarvinSuo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I know only users from Active Directory can use CRM System.
>But is there a way to let users login on Web form instead of windows prompt?
>And how can we integrate it with existing system?
>

>Thanks
0
Feridun

Is there a way to use "Custom Login Page"?
I know only users from Active Directory can use CRM System. But is there a way to let users login on Web form instead of windows prompt? And how can we integrate it with existing system? Thanks This may help you: You can make Internet Explorer prompt for user names and passwords by changing the security settings. Start Internet Explorer, then select Tools | Internet Options. Click the security tab and click on Local Intranet (depending on how your network is managed you may need to choose Trusted Sites instead). Then click on Custom Level. In the Security Settings dialog box scroll to th...