Is it possible to create a crm user without a domain login name?

Is it possible to create a crm user without a domain login name?

Isn't domain logon name a required field?
I heard somewhere that this was possible?
We need to change some account's owners to future domain users.

0
vanbocpe (21)
8/13/2008 8:45:01 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Domainlogname is required field in CRM  Like --- (Microsoft\ba) and it
means you need to create a user in CRM .Account always has an owner ,
which is CRM user.

would like to hear if someone has some tricks to bypass the
domainlogname :=)

------
Aamir

Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/
0
whatelseto (435)
8/13/2008 10:54:38 AM
IT is required when you create the user, but once you have created the user,
you can then deleted the AD account. This means that once you end up with a
CRM account, but no AD account.

Rob

"Aamir Bashir" wrote:

> Domainlogname is required field in CRM  Like --- (Microsoft\ba) and it
> means you need to create a user in CRM .Account always has an owner ,
> which is CRM user.
>
> would like to hear if someone has some tricks to bypass the
> domainlogname :=)
>
> ------
> Aamir
>
> Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/

0
RobMottram (202)

How do I create a sample in Excel?

crm consultant needed asap

users with restricted access

Office 2007 forms

SBS 2003 moving of users files

User unknown
I made a new user on the exchange server, but if i want to make the account in outlook, Outlook says: "the name could not be matched to a name in the adresslist" I don't know what to do anymore. All the rights are the same as my collegea. can somebody help me? Go back to AD where you created the account, preferably on the Exchange Server. Is there an email address listed? If there isn't then right click on the Recipient Update Service in ESM and click update now. Advise what happens then... >-----Original Message----- >I made a new user on the exchange server, b...

What is the technical reason for native mode requirement of the domain?
.... what is the technical reason, why CRM can only be installed in a domain in native mode? Regards, Thomas Hello, It's for supporting group nesting which is used in MS CRM. IMO and as far as I know, it is the only reason for the native AD requirement. HTH. Nicolas >-----Original Message----- >.... what is the technical reason, why CRM can only be installed in a domain >in native mode? > >Regards, >Thomas > > >. > Nicolas Hognon wrote: [...] > It's for supporting group nesting which is used in MS CRM. > > IMO and as far as I know, it i...

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
While trying to configure Ms CRM for outlook throws an error message HTTP Status 401: Unauthorized.Can anyone put me out of this issue. ...

exclude administrator login to OWA ?
Is it possible to prevent the Domain Administrator account (which has a mailbox) from being able to log on to OWA from outside ? This would be meant as a security precaution. Exch 2000, AD 2003. Thanks. On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:51:28 GMT, "JAQK" <johnny@tamtam.com> wrote: >Is it possible to prevent the Domain Administrator account (which has a >mailbox) from being able to log on to OWA from outside ? > >This would be meant as a security precaution. > >Exch 2000, AD 2003. > > > >Thanks. > > > In ADU&C on the Exchange server g...

Can't create the item #2