Is it possible to add further contacts to the quick campaign after

Hy,

Why is it not possible to add more contacts to the quick campaign after
it started. Do I make something wrong?

Antonio
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Yes.

1. Go under: WorkPlace->My Work-> Activities
2. Create a new activity that matches the one from your Quick Campaign, Lets
Say Phone Call.
3. Enter the same subject in your new phone call as the ones used in the
Quick Campaign, as well as another other data that should match the existing
Phone calls.
4. the Recipient should be the contact you wanted to add.
5. On the Regarding field, launch the lookup, change "look for" to "Quick
Campaign", and locate the quick campaign you wish to associate this new
activity with, click ok.
6. Save and close your new activity.

Result: the new activity is associated with your Quick campaign, but it will
not appear under the Quick campaign at this time, as far as under "Contacts
Selected" because this new contact was never selected at the time the quick
campaign was propagated. However, when this activity is promoted to a
Campaign response, it WILL appear in the quick campaign, Campaign Responses
area.

I hope this helps.

Jim

"A.K.V." wrote:

> Hy,
>
> Why is it not possible to add more contacts to the quick campaign after
> it started. Do I make something wrong?
>
> Antonio
Thank you for your answer.
This is a nice feature to know, I will keep it in my mind,
although it doesn't help me right now.

best regards
Antonio

"Jim Schumacher [MSFT]" wrote:

> Yes.
>
> 1. Go under: WorkPlace->My Work-> Activities
> 2. Create a new activity that matches the one from your Quick Campaign, Lets
> Say Phone Call.
> 3. Enter the same subject in your new phone call as the ones used in the
> Quick Campaign, as well as another other data that should match the existing
> Phone calls.
> 4. the Recipient should be the contact you wanted to add.
> 5. On the Regarding field, launch the lookup, change "look for" to "Quick
> Campaign", and locate the quick campaign you wish to associate this new
> activity with, click ok.
> 6. Save and close your new activity.
>
> Result: the new activity is associated with your Quick campaign, but it will
> not appear under the Quick campaign at this time, as far as under "Contacts
> Selected" because this new contact was never selected at the time the quick
> campaign was propagated. However, when this activity is promoted to a
> Campaign response, it WILL appear in the quick campaign, Campaign Responses
> area.
>
> I hope this helps.
>
> Jim
>

> "A.K.V." wrote:
>
> > Hy,
> >
> > Why is it not possible to add more contacts to the quick campaign after
> > it started. Do I make something wrong?
> >
> > Antonio

add number to existing text numbers
I have 2000 columns with accounting type text numbers in each cell, i.e. 0345999, 058956, ect. I want to add an "0" in front of each account number. Anyone know how to do this withount going into each cell and doing it by hand? Hi one way: use a helper column with the formula ="0" & A1 copy this down for all rows, copy this column and insert it with 'Edit - Paste Special - Values' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Stacy wrote: > I have 2000 columns with accounting type text numbers in > each cell, i.e. 0345999, 058956, ect. > > I wan...

Is there a quick way to delete all duplicate rows in a column?
Column A consists of names; Column B consists of dates. If a name is registered on more than one occasion, there will be two entries with same name, different dates. Is there a quick way to delete these duplicates other than sorting Col. A alphabetically and deleting them manually? In C1 add =IF(COUNTIF($A$1:A1,A1)>1,"Dup","") and copy down then filter on column C, and select Dup, and delete visible rows -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Jellaby" <Jellaby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Advanced "mixed" filter possible?
Is it possible in Outlook 2003, to make an advanced filter so that I filter out every mail with attachments (to my unwanted-email folder), except those emails from my friends ...? Regards Morten ...

Cannot add new transactions
The problem happens recently. No matter I manually download activities or use the automatic update services, I can't get any transactions displayed. The "Items to review" on the left does say there are new transactions arrived, they just don't show up. What should I do to fix the problem? In microsoft.public.money, OC wrote: >The problem happens recently. No matter I manually download activities or >use the automatic update services, I can't get any transactions displayed. >The "Items to review" on the left does say there are new transaction...

Upgrade 7.5 to 9.0 possible issues
Hi! I'm working for clients who have GP 7.5 installed with SQL Server 2000. Few customization is done on it. They want to upgrade to 9.0 version. Could you please tell me if it's easy to perform upgrade or not? Possible issues? Also I haven't found any information about upgrading, please add links if available Thanks in advance. we're also in 7.5 just upgraded our test server with updated data to 9.0. had few bumps because I did some customizations and I knew where the problem occured. in your case, you have to know if the customizations will work on the new environ...

Is it possible to have flashing text in Excel 2003?
I was wondering if it was possible to have flashing text in a cell that contains a formula. And if so is it complicated to do? see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.aspx -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200748 "Scott" wrote: > I was wondering if it was possible to have flashing text in a cell that > contains a formula. And if so is it complicated to do? Thankyou Gary's Student that's just what I needed. "Gary''s Student" wrote: > see: > > http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.aspx > > > -- > Gary'...

I need to synchronize my palm contacts into Outlook
How do I synchronize Palm with Outlook. I have downloaded programs from Palm and Microsoft. When I use the import/export mode Outlooik says I hae to run setup. Can't figure how to do that. You need to provide a whole lot more detail than what you have provided. 1. Version of Outlook? 2. Palm OS version? 3. Have you installed Chapura PocketMirror for synching with Outlook? 4. Setup for what? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be...

Is it possible to change the "result of a formula" to a "number? #2
Is it possible to change the "result of a formula"... to a number? Hi yes, choose the cell(s) you want to do this to and copy them then choose edit / paste special - values this will change the formals to the result. Cheers JulieD "Renee R." <Renee R.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E99C248C-B6AC-416D-BA24-1302BC503B50@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to change the "result of a formula"... to a number? ...

editing a contact
Hi All, I am at a loss. I need to change an e-mail address for one of my contacts and I can't figure out how to do it. I am using windows xp home sr3 with outlook 2003.What am I missing? Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks, -- Regards, Gary Metzler send to: gmtravel@bellsouth.net http://www.outtasighttravel.com Msn messenger: gmetzler1150@hotmail.com Skype name: garymetz Open the contact. Tab to the e-mail address and press delete. Enter the new address. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion ...

Installing add-ins to Publisher 2002
I'm a former Mac user. Adding extensions on the Mac was a simple function of dropping the new extension file into the extension folder of the application. On the PC, I've just downloaded several "add-ins" for Publisher 2002. They're sitting on my desktop in zip files. How do I install or apply those add-in files to Publisher 2002? Tools, add-ins, browse... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "geacea" <geacea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8615184-7156-4642-866...

Import from Excel User specified Contact Information
Hello there How can I import contact information from MS Excel when I have may contact fields that are not standard in Outlook (and so do not appear in the import dialog)? Best regards, UT ut wrote: > Hello there > How can I import contact information from MS Excel when I have may > contact fields that are not standard in Outlook (and so do not appear > in the import dialog)? > Best regards, UT You will have to modify the spreadsheet so that the fields match that of Outlook. I'm afraid that won't work. Outlook doesn't support importing to a = custom fields. ...

sharing contacts between WLM and messenger
how do I break the link between messenger and mail? I don't want them to share contacts. the check-box that says don't store my messenger contacts is grayed out so I can't select it. what do I do? Leon ...

Find tool does not show modified contacts
Hello, I have an issue for you. Everytime a delegate updates a contact (actualy makes a change and saves) on the delegated contacts folder, afterwards, the "Find" tool in Outlook is unable to find said contact. The contact is still there, when viewing the folder and scrolling through them. Using Exchange Server 2007 and Outlook 2003 on the client. What can i do to stop the contacts from vanishing? Any help is welcome... Best regards. ...

Deleted contacts from CRM or Outlook don't sync.
When I delete a contact from CRM, it doesn't get deleted in outlook. Samething as if I delete a contact from outlook, it doesn't get deleted in CRM. This means they are not really in sync. Is there a way to truly synchroniz these two? Thanks, Joyce Hi Joyce, This article might be of help: http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2006/10/27/propagating-deletes-on-items-synched-between-microsoft-crm-and-outlook.aspx "Joy" wrote: > When I delete a contact from CRM, it doesn't get deleted in outlook. > Samething as if I delete a contact from outlook, it doesn't...

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...

How to hide the email addresses of the contacts in a distribution
I need to create a distribution list that is saved in our Global Address List (that all employees can access), but don't want those who are looking at the contents of the distribution list to be able to view the listed contacts' email addresses. (Note this is before sending an email to the dist. list using Bcc:). Is this possible? Any input is much appreciated. Thx. If you create nested distribution groups within it they can't. For example if you make a DL called DLS: All Yourcompanynamegoeshere E-mail Users, instead of adding in each person one at a time put them into a DL ...

Exporting Contacts #3
What I am trying to do is to export people in my contact list that have yet to send or receive an email from (no activities) and brin them into an excel spreadsheet for example. This way the spreadshee would have all of the contact information on it. This is for m business and instead of making several hundred phone calls, I woul like to send out a piece of mail instead. Anyone have any ideas ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com What you can do is export th...

Create a lookup in Contacts for Account Name
I have three fields in my contacts form that relates to Account Names, but not the parent account name. Is there a way for me to create lookups on the Contact form and map them to my three custom attributes? I am not opposed to creating a new custom entity if needed. Thanks. In you case, you are looking to create 3 additional relationships to Account, which would then add the needed lookups. Unfortunately, in v3, there is not supported way to create multple relationships between entities. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM <nospam@meatonconsulting.com> wrote in message n...

add verify all button in stock count entry window
When you enter a physical count in the Stock Count Entry window and an item has no Count Quantity, you have to manually check the Verified box. Could you add a "Verify All" button (similar to Select All/None) to speed the process. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree"...

How do I add holidays in a calendar?
I am trying to create a calendar in publisher, but I can't seem to find an option to automatically generate and input general holidays in the calendar? Can anyone help me with that? It is a manual job. There are calendar maker applications that will add the most popular holidays. Might do a search on the Internet. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Anthony" <Anthony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4271045-3473-466E...

Crm3 to Crm4: error on page when opening/closing contacts
OK, another similar to a lot of people, but I do not have a solution. I am presently testing in lab upgrading from CMR 3 to 4 and finds myself with a strange one. Anytime I open a contact, and this happens only with contacts, I get an "error on page" at the bottom of the browser window and once I close it, there is a "pop-up" to send information to Microsoft for the error which contains the following; 1.0 Expected ')' 75 /Orthofab/sfa/conts/edit.aspx /Orthofab/sfa/conts/ edit.aspx Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; FunWebProducts; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2....

In MSExcel2000, how do I make a sheet that adds up my other...
Hi - I have a spreadsheet with pages for 2000, 2001, 2002, etc - how do I make a page in the spreadsheet that continually updates the totals/changes of these pages? -- ahmebah Hi check out the data / consolidation menu option Cheers JulieD "ahmebah" <ahmebah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AED13E75-DEB8-4534-9DFE-21CFBD2B512C@microsoft.com... > Hi - I have a spreadsheet with pages for 2000, 2001, 2002, etc - how do I > make a page in the spreadsheet that continually updates the totals/changes > of > these pages? > -- > ahmebah ...

Outlook Contacts and Mail
Just started with a new computer, and can't get Mail to recognize Contacts, nor can I add any e-mail addresses from Mail to Contacts. Any help? You might want to explain what you mean. Include your Outlook version. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "KimD" <KimD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:033217D9-3C67-4D19-8061-4EE60E5190CD@microsoft.com... > Just started with a new computer, and can't get Mail to recognize > Contacts, > nor can I add any e-mail addresses from Mail to Contacts. Any help? Outlook 2003... have created a new profile,...

In charts, is it possible to change data references to relevant?
Ive created a basic bar chart, but the speadsheet in which the data is held is constantly being updated. This is ruining my graph as the data references are absolute. Is there a way of changing the source data references to relevant? ive tried "f4" when in the graph "Source data", "values" option, but this does not work. Ive tried deleting all of the $ from the data, but they apear again when the dialogue box is closed. Charts use absolute references. But you can also use a reference to a dynamic name: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html ...

Merging Contacts
I have Contacts on my desktop and on my laptop. How can I ensure that they are the same??? How should we know? Care to impart any information? You've posted none so far. If you need help using newsgroups, start here: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375 -- Russ Valentine "MarkK" <MarkK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C4EB6EE-A53F-4CD8-B725-105344F0DB9B@microsoft.com... >I have Contacts on my desktop and on my laptop. How can I ensure that they > are the same??? "MarkK" <MarkK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...