Is CRM 3.0 available

Hello,

    We purchased CRM 1.2 with SA. Is 3.0 now available or is it still in
beta?

Jake

0
Jake
12/8/2005 2:46:47 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,
Microsoft will launch Ms. CRM 3.0 on February 2006, but now full version has
already released.... the package is different with CRM 1.2. CRM 1.2 we got 7
cds, while this new version, CRM 3.0, only includes 2 cds, Server and Outlook
Client only.

Regards,
Surianto Phen

"Jake Smythe" wrote:

> Hello,
>
>     We purchased CRM 1.2 with SA. Is 3.0 now available or is it still in
> beta?
>
> Jake

Hi Suri!

"Suri Phen" wrote
> Microsoft will launch Ms. CRM 3.0 on February 2006, but now full version
> has
> already released....

February? Check this:

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2005/dec05/12-05CRM30UmbrellaPR.mspx

Cheers

Arne Janning

0
Arne
12/8/2005 8:25:45 AM
Ups, forgot to tell u...
he.. he.. February is the Launching month for MS CRM 3.0 in Indonesia...
of course, we do not have the launching time together, don't we??:p
hope i don't have the wrong info now:=D

Thanks, for your correction Arne,

Keep Smiling,
Suri Phen
Indonesia ^=^

"Arne Janning" wrote:

> Hi Suri!
>
> "Suri Phen" wrote
> > Microsoft will launch Ms. CRM 3.0 on February 2006, but now full version
> > has
> > already released....
>
> February? Check this:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2005/dec05/12-05CRM30UmbrellaPR.mspx
>
> Cheers
>
> Arne Janning

If you an MSDN Universal subscriber, CRM 3.0 is available for downloads.
Also, I just ordered CD from my reseller, CDW, just in case.

"Jake Smythe" wrote:

> Hello,
>
>     We purchased CRM 1.2 with SA. Is 3.0 now available or is it still in
> beta?
>
> Jake

CRM Network Solutions
Hi, We are looking to install Microsoft CRM in a business that has two office locations. What would be the networking solutions for this? Does anyone have any network infrastructure examples? Thanks Hi, Are your two offices connected via a VPN? If so, since Microsoft CRM is a web based app, you can install it in one of your offices, and both offices can use internet explorer to access CRM. The actual server hardware will depend on how many users you'll want to serve. For example, in our corporation, most of our users are onsite. However, we do have some remote users,,,we have VPN c...

CRM Error creating new items
Background CRM was working fine then all of a sudden users could not add or view details of leads, opportunities, contacts or accounts. They can however add tasks, fax, phone calls, emails, letters and appointments. When attempting to add a new contact for example (or to view detailed info on that client) I get an error. The error is: An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administraotr In the event log I get MSCRM Application Error Report: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error Message: ...

Bill Reminder #3
In the older versions of Money it used to have a reminder that shows up the upcoming or overdue bills. I couldn't found it on the 2005 Premium version. Is it there ? I setup a bill but it didn't remind me at all. I think you mean Money Express? It stopped working reliably in M2004 and has been removed from M2005. I guess the effort to make it work properly was out of proportion! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/...

9.0 Table Changes
Will be updating to V9, am looking for a list of the tables that changed and the documentation says it is on V9 cd 2, under the SDK But I don't see anything on the CD so do I have to install v9, and the SDK before I can get a list of the table names? -- Doug You need to install the SDK "Doug" wrote: > Will be updating to V9, am looking for a list of the tables that changed and > the documentation says it is on V9 cd 2, under the SDK > > But I don't see anything on the CD so do I have to install v9, and the SDK > before I can get a list of the tabl...

Getting rid of #DIV/0! #2
Does anybody know a quick way of getting rid of the error message #DIV/0!. Like a way to change it into just 0 or something? Thanks Erin Here are some typical ways.... For values in A1 and B1 Different ways depending on your anticipated values.... C1: =IF(B1<>0,A1/B1,0) OR C1: =IF(N(B1)<>0,A1/B1,0) OR C1: =IF(ISERROR(A1/B1),0,A1/B1) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "erin" wrote: > Does anybody know a quick way of getting rid of the error message > #DIV/0!. Like a way to change it into just 0 or something? Than...

CRM 4.0 DESKTOP client for Outlook don't load all options (?)
Today I found some problem in CRM Desktop Outlook client...when I try to create e-mail quick campaign I did't find option "e-mail via mail merge" and the same option for list. In CRM menu (in Outlook) under Otions I didn't found "synchronization" tab. After restart Outlook for few hours all was ok, but after I observed the same situation, restart and all is ok... Is some solution of this problem... ...

MS CRM 3.0 Customer Case Problem
Dear CRM Experts, I have a problem with MS CRM 3.0: I want to create a web based form in our company website that customers create their Cases (tickets) by it and we (I and my Tech. staff) response to them (Ticketing system). It seems for security reasons we shouldn’t allow CRM browsing outside of our Internal Network (Intranet). Please help me how can present solution for this problem. Best Regards, Mohsen Ahmadi You have a couple of options. There are third-party apps that will let you integrate CRM with your website, but with 3.0 you would probably need to purchase the External C...

How to stop tracking a Contact in CRM 4.0
How do I stop tracking an Outlook Contact that has been set to "Track in CRM" Hi Ken, The "Track in CRM" for contacts turns to "View in CRM" when a matching contact record is created in the CRM database. If you no longer want that contact in CRM then you can delete it, then it will say "Track in CRM" again. "Ken Florian" wrote: > How do I stop tracking an Outlook Contact that has been set to "Track in CRM" ...

data points #3
I have a scatter chart with the following info : sales price, square footage, and subdivision. With the x and y axis being sales price and square footage. There are some entries where i will have several sales in one subdivision and i would like all those points to show up in the same color. How do i get several points to show up in the same color instead of excel assigning each entry a new label? Include all the related points in the same data series, rather than as a different data series for each point. -- David Biddulph "affordablegreen" <affordablegreen@discussion...

Error while import BCM Database into CRM 3.0
I am trying to import BCM Database into CRM 3.0 When I run " Data Migration for Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager" wizard I get an unexpected error. Can someone help ? thanks Here is the Log: 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Transitioning to next screen. From: Welcome screen. To: PreconditionCheck screen. 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Connecting to Microsoft CRM Shamir_Systems_MSCRM 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Checking that Microsoft CRM Data Migration Pack is installed: Success 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Establishing connection to CDF database: Success 8/21/2007 5:1...

Delete 3 end row
Hi I want to delete three end row of any sheet. any sheet has different row number. Thank's for any help. your's Hi, This will clear the last 3 rows of the active sheet. Note I the on error line is to cope when there are less than 3 rows on the sheet Sub del_Last_3() Dim LastRow As Long On Error Resume Next LastRow = ActiveSheet.Cells.Find(What:="*", _ SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, _ SearchOrder:=xlRows).Row ActiveSheet.Rows(LastRow - 2 & ":" & LastRow).ClearContents End Sub -- Mike Whe...

Outlook vs. webaccess crm 4.0
Hi 1) Could someone specify the pros and cons (especially the difference in the "functionality" options) for the end users - if they use the Outlook client or if they use a Webbrowser? 2) What are most common ? thanks for any feedback... It's true you can do everything on the web version or the Outlook version. The biggest feature of CRM is the fact you can everything inside of Outlook and not have to go a different application. Outlook: 1 - Easier concept for end users (especially Sales folk) to grasp. "you don't need to learn a new application - it's ju...

Drop down menu #3
Hi, I want to create a drop down menu for my customer list. The drop down menu should have a auto search function. eg. If I type in "Mic", the drop down menu will bring me to the customer name close to "Mic". How can I do it? Can I update the customer list regularly. Pong This previous post by Debra Dalgleish would be of interest: "Although data validation doesn't support autocomplete, there's a sample file here that provides a combobox from which you can select one of the values from the data validation list. In the combobox, you can enable autocom...

making items available on website
Is there a way to 'make items available on the website' other than going into each items properties under the Options Tab and checking the box? I would like to make quite a few items available at one time if possible. Thanks for any help. Craig This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0465_01C72051.D97BD680 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Craig, Backup first!! This will set _all_ items as available for web sales except those that = are marked inactive. UPDATE Item SET WebItem =...

Track in CRM Button
For some users, the track in crm button does not appear when they try to setup calendar appt using outlook. We did install on clean machine for one user experiencing this and the crm button does not appear. Our enviromentL 1. Outlook 2007 2. IE 2007 3. CRM 3.0 with Rollup Update 2 also looked at the following hotfix http://support.microsoft.com/kb/939175/en-us which only applies to Outlook 2003. Are there any other hot fixes that may apply to Outlook 2007? Thanks. ...

Interested in Microsoft CRM
My company is a Financial Services company that is interested in implementing MS CRM. This would initially be done for the Investment Advisory portion of our business and later implemented for the rest of the organization. Are there any MS CRM customers/clients in the Investment Advisory business that can comment on their deployment of MS CRM and there overall experience as far as usage of this solution? Also, can you comment on whether the solution was useful without customization or was there customization to the product. If there was customization, then how much (% amount) and wh...

Database using Access 2.0
Our church purchased Church Windows software. When we asked if we could import our members from our existing database Greentree CDMS they said we couldn't because CW is an Access 2.0 database and we don't have that software. What would be the benefit of still using Access 2.0 for software development? Thanks, Linda Hi Linda I doubt there are many new programs being written in Access 2. It was a great piece of software, and many databases were writing using it. I don't know Church Windows, but I am guessing that it was written back in the Access 2 days (around 1994), ...

GoTo | Service menu is not available
The GoTo | Service menu is not available on a new installation. Any ideas why, or how to access it? This is a new installation and I am logged in with system administrator rights. Currently, the only way I can get into services at all is to set my homepage to one of those areas. is this on crm 1.2?? "Jeff S" <Jeff S@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1413FFAF-9C3A-45A1-B99E-9E1D80F89F00@microsoft.com... > The GoTo | Service menu is not available on a new installation. Any ideas > why, or how to access it? > > This is a new installation and I a...

Exchange GAL in CRM
Is there an easy way to import the Exchnge Gal into CRM Contacts? ...

customizations import from 3.0 to 4.0
Is is possible to import customizations into a 4.0 system that were exported from a 3.0 install? You will need to upgrade 3.0 implementation to 4.0 by running MS CRM 4.0 setup. Please go through Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Installing Guide. You can download this guide from folowing URL http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=1CEB5E01-DE9F-48C0-8CE2-51633EBF4714&displaylang=en I don't think that there is any supported way through which you can import 3.0 Customization file to 4.0 implementation. Cheers, Rohit "Leo_B" wrote: > Is is possible to im...

CRM 3.0 Mobile for Cingular 8525 (HTC Hermes)
I was just looking at the minimum requirements for CRM 3.0 Mobile and I see only the Texas Instruments and Intel processors listed. The 8525 uses a Samsung 400MHz processor. Is there a plan in place to test and release on this platform? The Intel processors usually mean Xscale processors or ARM processors. The Samsung chip is almost certainly a repacked ARM processor so should work. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "captbackfire" <captbackfire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A818737C-44F3-4...

Money Download #3
I am assuming with all the issues, Microsoft is not going to be making Money available for download today? Don't see why not, the download version isn't going to be any different to the one you buy in the shops! But do please think twice about using a download and rather get a version on media! What are you going to do when your hard disk dies taking your downloaded copy of Money with it?!! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsof...

Crystal Reports 9.2.3 and CRM
Hi, I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro Version 9.2.3. I know the recommanded version is 9.2.2 but was just wondering if somebody successfully worked with 9.2.3/CRM Thanks Eric I have used a version line 9.2.4 so I would assume yes it will work. Only way to be sure is to try it. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Eric" <NOSPAMerich742001@yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:%23GB4wV9SFHA.1040@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro Ve...

Slow acces CRM 3.0
Hi, We have a problem, our CRM goes slow. There are 10 active users using CRM with web browse, and sometimes Outlook client. Our server is a Compaq Proliant with 2 processor Xeon and 2 Gb of RAM. We installed CRM SBS, exchange, sql server in the same server. We accomplish all recommended requierements says by Microsoft but when I go to open an account it's delay about 10 seconds. Why?? thanks in advance I have recently come accross a client that forgot to turn of the tracing in CRM, and this was causing a lot of delays, and the type of wait time's that you describe. Could it...

OWA login problem #3
Initialy there was an error ASP 0115 Errors in IIS This what I 've done ; Click Start, point to Programs, click Windows NT 4.0 Option Pack, click Microsoft Internet Information Server, and then click Internet Service Manager. Expand Internet Information Server. Right-click the computer name, and then click Properties. In the Master Properties drop-down list box, click WWW Service, and then click Edit. Click the Home Directory tab, and then click Configuration. On the Process Options tab, click to clear the Enable Debug Exception Catching check box. Click OK to close the Application C...