Invalid price list error after patching CRM server for XP SP2

Hi,

I had just update the CRM server with the service pack for fixing the XP
SP2.

After the update, when I add a "New Invoice Product" that has a $0
price(because it's in the complimentary price list), I get a "Invalid Price
List Amount" error message when saving it.  But thank goodness its still
able to save the invoice correctly.

Is this a bug from the service pack? Or has MS decided that nothing can be
priced for free?

Can anyone else verify this error?

Thanks.
James

0
James
9/17/2004 6:30:40 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Invalid Account on the Security Tab
I deleted an account from AD, and it was listed under the security tab of my server (in ESM), to have full mailbox rights to the information store. I tried removing the inherited permissions, and removing the acct. The I set the inherited permissions back, and the invalid acct. comes back. Does anyone know how I can remove this invalid acct. from the security tab? Thanks. Remove it from the top-level where it was granted permissions. When you set inherited permissions and the account comes back, that means that that account has been granted permissions at a higher level. If you'v...

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

invalid email address

how to find an item in a list control?

contact list #13

Error 550 Relaying denied

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Document Viewer installer error

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...

CRM menu is dim
The "CRM" menu pad in my Outlook client is dim (disabled). Does this mean my CRM 3.0 client is not functional. I got the message following message after installing the 3.0 client for Outlook: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." Many thanks for anybody who can help. KM Most of the time, in my experience, this means that it cannot connect to the CRM server. Do you have a connection to the CRM server? Try browsing to http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/20...