Intervoice IVR integrated with Microsoft CRM

I need help learning how Intervoice IVR (Interactive Voice Response) can be
integrated with Microsoft CRM. Anybody have experience with this?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

integration with windows sharepoint services
Hi there When I open the Tasks and Contacts folders in Outlook, I am directed to the respective pages on my Sharepoint Services site. However, when I'm out of the office, I can only view these pages (a) when I have a VPN connection or (b) when I am offline. Is there a solution that will allow me to view these folders (offline) while I'm connected to the Internet? Best regards Loane ...

cannot send emails with microsoft outlook 2000
What happens when you try? "leahberko" <leahberko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D49E29DB-ABA7-4CD4-9F39-ED0A615FC7B3@microsoft.com... > ...

crm and e-mail problem.

Microsoft CRM setup fails: CRM.Setup.Server.RegisterFaxService
FYI...I came across the same issue recently when attempting to install CRM from a previous failed installation from someone else. Some items to check after your installation fails with the CRM.Setup.Server.RegisterFaxService failed. 1) If your someone else has uninstalled the CRM software double check to make sure none of the Windows Services for CRM are still present. For some reason or another the CRM Fax Service was still installed, the install wizard never removed the previous CRM Fax Services. To manually remove the service go to the registry (be careful backup it up if you have not been...

CRM Disaster Recovery
After perusing some threads here, I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of some good DR inforamtion pertaining to CRM. Luckily, we are not at the point, but would like to be proactive. Thanks, Scott I believe the Implementation Guide that came with CRM had a section on Disaster Recovery. Have you looked at that? -- Brandon Smith IT Director Presentations Direct - Specialized Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com <frappe33@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1113922555.818496.40700@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > After perusing som...

CRM Callout 11-28-03
Hi I am trying to use Post-Callouts, I did checkout the article referred in one of the previous discussions. I was sucessful in creating the .dll object , but when i try to register I get an error saying "One or more files do not contain components or type libraries. These components cannot be installed. " I am new to COM and would appreciate if any help could be provided. I had one more query regarding the article "http://www.greatplains.com/techknowledge/techknowl edge.asp?id=30228&target=PS" , In this article they mention to add the interface def...

crm 4.0 application exams
I took the CRM 4.0 Applications exams today, but I failed. I didn't expected it to be tricky. Anyone passed this exam? On Jun 3, 11:19=A0am, "Benjamin Fallar III" <bfall...@hotmail.com> wrote: > I took the CRM 4.0 Applications exams today, but I failed. I didn't expect= ed > it to be tricky. Anyone passed this exam? General consensus on the web is it is very difficult and experienced consultants who have worked with CRM for years are getting tripped up by it and the other two new CRM exams. My recommendation is wait for the braindumps. Leon Tribe I'm a...

CRM WorkFlow 10-19-07
Hello All, I have created new custom entity called "Projects" (User Owned). I am trying to setup workflow where Project automatically gets created when Opportunity status is equal to WON. I explored workflow rules but I am unable to find a way to achieve this. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks & Regards, Sunil I am reasonably sure that you cannot do this within the 3.0 workflow without using a callout. But if you can wait a little while it is easy to do in 4.0 without writing any code. -- JerryWeinstock business success powered by technology Microsoft G...

Outlook Client CRM 3.0 issues & Calender problem on Server
I have installed a test bed of CRM 3.0 on SBS premium with SQL 2005 and have a laptop which I need to use as the demo machine. However when I try to install the laptop client everything is fine in the pre reqs apartment from the fact the installation believes there is an incompatible version of the client installed on the laptop. The same version was on the laptop but it was removed prior to adding the laptop to the new domain. There are no references to the client in Add/Remove programmes, no folders under Program Files and I can find no registry entries. Does anyone know of somewhere...

CRM 3.0 SDK
When is the CRM3.0 SDK going to be complete? It's an exercise in frustration to decipher what is going on with all the "not documented in this release" messages. Yes. I've downloaded the 12/12/2005 version. The SDK is very much work in progress. I have found its worthwhile keeping the 1.2 sdk handy as some of its information is still relevant and can sometimes fill in some of the gaps or at least give you pointers to where to look etc ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "PW" <PW@discussion...

Help
I deleted the stationary folder in the program files/Common files/microsoft shared (or something like that) directory... now I can't view my windows in the web view... where would I be able to get the blank.htm etc. back? I didn't use outlook, but I probably had it on my computer at one stage, do I have to reinstall it, thanks for any help, please post or email me! Thanks! Jenny ...

Need to convert multiple phone number styles in CRM 3.0
Hi, I have imported phone numbers from many different sources and they are all formatted a little different. Ex: 123.456.7890, (123) 456-7890, 123-456-7890, etc. I need to convert them to one format like (111) 222-3333 x44444. I have run into a wall in attempting to do this. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. -- Thanks, Andrew Hallock The Primas Group Well, first, you need to put phone formatting JScript into your forms to ensure ongoing edits are formatted in a consistent manner. Then, you need to tackle the exisitng data. This can be done in a variety of manners, but you wil...

Error when doing several accesses to CRM at the same time
Hello, I'm running an application that has to import several contacts from a ERP into MS CRM 3.0. I call CRM's Web Services in order to do so, and then, since I do that with a user from my root BU, I have to share the entity with other businessunits (via WS aswell) for them to have access to it. Everything works fine.... Except when my importer has several threads working, when it does, sometimes (looks random) crm internally crashes (thats what I found after debugging) sometimes when trying to share, others when trying to create. I once had this problem, tried to solve it and...

CRM requesting authentication help
The setup: Microsoft SBS 2003 sp1 running Exchange SQL and ISA 2004.....Microsoft CRM 3.0 pro running on a member server. 6 remote users connect to the domain via VPN, all computers are members of the domain. The problem: 3 of the users seem to be working fine. the other 3 get prompted for their credentials any time they try to add or modify anything within crm. I have already tried the suggestions concerning adding the server to the intranet zone and changing the user authentication under custom level. No luck there. The only common denominator is the 3 users that are working connect t...

permanent second test installation with CRM 3.0: How technically/legally proceed?
Hi, since version 3.0, an MSCRM installation has to be activated 30 days after deployment. Now, how to proceed technically and legally when it comes to deploy an -even small- "testbed" environment to be used in parallel to the customer's production environment? Version 1.2 could be installed in a test domain using the production key (and -correct me- I recall this beeing legally correct /tolerated by the manufacturer). I intentionally did not mention 90 day trial packages and MSDN versions of those beeing partners. Regards, Achim Achim, considering that the MSDN ve...

Article Link?
Does anyone have a link to customer or partner source article for integrating SBA w RMS? I can not seem to find this. -- Jocelyn This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0628_01C74B90.99C7CB10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Jocelyn, There are a couple in the KB, http://tinyurl.com/22pwoj being the most = relevant. Careful though as there hasn't been an announcement yet for RMS 2.0 and = Office Accounting 2007 upgrades. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

Re: CRM 1.2 on SBS 2003 fails
For what it's worth, I just discovered that the client did purchase SA with the product-- that may help a lot. I submitted an online support request. "Andrew M. Saucci, Jr." <spam-only@2000computer.com> wrote in message news:... > I am having a bear of a time getting CRM 1.2 installed on SBS > 2003. I have Chapter 15 from the deployment guide and printed and followed > the instructions slowly and carefully. The client purchased one license for > the program. The first installation went fine until I added the one user and > assigned the li...

Microsoft Money 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, or Plus Canadian Edition?
Hello, I'm having difficulty looking for information on the various version of Microsoft Money Canadian edition (for users who live in Canada) What I would like, and I'm sure for the rest of us neglected, confused Canadians, is a list of valid-authentic versions of Microsoft Money Canadian versions. To my understanding, there is only one version for Canadians, Microsoft Money 2004; however I see versions on many websites that have 2005, 2006, 2007 even but no mention of them on the Microsoft Money webpage. Also, what are the differences from all these versions, in terms of feat...

Microsoft Outlook 98
I'm trying to export user's mailboxes to a pst files, but I'm receiving (at the end of export) the message "Client operation failed".....Does someone know how to fix it ?? ...

Mass Mailing From CRM
Hello, I want to know few queries regarding Mass Mailing Feature in CRM Is it possible to Mass Mail for Marketing From CRM? Is There any Limit for no of Emais at a time? Can Anti Spam Block your Email id. Thanks Yes you can mass mail from CRM. I am not aware of any limited to the number of mails you can send. It is possible that spam blockers may block the email due to the token on the subject line. It is less likely that CRM 1.2 which placed a guid on the subject line ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Somesh Raut"...

Microsoft office word 2007
I have set up a page with headers, borders and footers and when i start to type at the top of the page and tab down to a new line, a second page is added straight away when one page will always be enough for what i need !!!!!! How do i stop the second page appearing after only typing one line at the top of the page? It is difficult to imagine what you are doing here. There should for example be no 'tabbing' involved in creating a new line. New lines are created by normal auto-wrapping of the text at the margins, or by pressing Enter to create a new paragraph. The on...

CRM sample database
Hi. I'm planning to build a CRM system - any who know if there are any samples out there? (I'm specially interested in the structure of key fields). Thanks, JohS "JohS" <solimpnews@webmail.no> wrote in message news:9NudnZ1gx_lXxv7WnZ2dnUVZ876dnZ2d@telenor.com... > Hi. I'm planning to build a CRM system - any who know if there are any > samples out there? > (I'm specially interested in the structure of key fields). There are many examples, e.g. MS has a template for contacts in Access 2007. There are 38 sample structures for handl...

CRM 4.0 Language Packs
Hi, I just had a quick question on what roles the CRM 4.0 language packs need to be installed on ? We have seperated out the roles onto seperate servers as below: Server 1 - Application Server Role Server 2 - Platform/Deployment/SDK Roles Server 3 - EMail Router Role Server 4 - SQL Database Server 5 - SQL Reports Do we just need to install the Language Pack onto the front end application servers ? Thanks Wayne Hi Wayne! You should install into server which has Microsoft Dynamics application installed (server 1 or 2). Éber Gustavo "Wayne Hollomby" wrote: > Hi...

Redeploy Your CRM Implemetation
For those of you who ever wanted to move CRM to a new server, or change your OU while retaining your data, Microsoft released there Redeployment Tools last Friday. I have used this tool (drove them crazy for 10 days while the release slipped) and found it to work perfectly except for one issue left out of the documetation. Be sure to set your Crystal Administator password back to blank, or BackupCrystal.exe will fail to do it's job Here is the download link, it's on Microsoft Download, so it's free to the publi http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=bfced393-61db...

CRM Mobile on MDA
Hello I've installed the CRMMobile(english) on my SBS2003 and my MDA II(Pocket PC 2003 german) The installation was sucessfull, but when i try to start the Application on my Pocket PC , an error occurs: Missing MethodException CRMAppShell::Main+0xaa Has anybody an idea? Thx Englisch CRMMobile on German PDA does not work. Kurz des geht net. Musste warten bis deutsches CRMMobile herauskommmt. cu Benjamin "Daniel Tschuemperlin" schrieb: > Hello > > I've installed the CRMMobile(english) on my SBS2003 and my MDA II(Pocket PC > 2003 german) > The installa...