Integration with Solomon?

Hi all...

Anyone hear where Microsoft stands on this yet? Or does
anyone have any suggestions for the non-C# programmer on
how I can get CRM and Solomon to communicate?

thanks...

Jill Hart
jhart@brillianceaudio.removethis.com
0
Jill
6/28/2004 6:48:20 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Fixed Assets integration error in Integration Manager
Would anyone know what would be causing this error when trying to run a fixed assets tax book integration in GP10? DOC 1 ERROR: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlError: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'LUXELAUTO', table 'TEST.dbo.FA00200'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. That column refers to the Luxury Auto field with either a yes or no answer. This error repeats until it reaches the error limit. The preview on this integration works fine, so it's finding the data. Any help would be greatly appreciated - I've wasted enough time on this! ...

Creating a batch in the Integration Manager
Does anyone know how to create a batch in the integration manager? Or in the table directly? in destination mapping click on the root integration - say Payables Transaction, then click on the options tab one of the options is Missing Batch - and change it from Cancel Document to Add new batch. HS "Scot S" <ScotS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76806353-C018-44B0-A560-4F78091C54D9@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to create a batch in the integration manager? > Or in the table directly? It depends on which kind of batch you are trying to cr...

Configuring Integration Assistant for GP 8.0
We've been having an outgoing issue w/ GP 8.0 not working correctly w/ Integration Assistant. We have GP installed on roughly 15 machines, but we could only get IA to work on 2-3. And for some reason those successful installations of IA were somehow tied to the EU's profile so we've experienced problems when the users needed to get a new profile for whatever reason. Anyway, as of yesterday morning the last machine that IA was working on stopped. We've been pulling our hair out trying to get it reinstalled successfully but nothing seems to be working correctly. We ...

Integrating Office fonts with Macfonts
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel How do I integrate Macfonts with my founts in Microsoft office. I have fonts on Macfonts that I can't access in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Etc. Can Anyone help me? ...

EFT Vendor Account Integration
Hi, On daily basis I want to upload the "Vendor Bank Account" information in EFT Payable module, for this purpose beside "Data Import Utility" is any other solution is available to upload "Vendor Bank Account" info ? ...

CRM integration with MOSS: tracking emails in CRM stored in a MOSS list
Hello, I have a question concerning integration of MOSS and CRM, and I would like to ask your opinions on best ways of doing it: In my company, we are currently using Exchange public folders to receive emails with attachments from clients. We are planning to deploy both CRM and MOSS in our organisation. However, we would like to make use of MOSS libraries to store emails (in the same way we're doing with Exchange public folders at the moment), but ALSO make use of CRM to tag these emails with a tracking ID. Question: Can we combine these features? If so, what would be the best pr...

Integration with DELL
Has anyone had difficulty with integrating their dell personal account with Money? I've tried my web site username password to get access to my dell credit card (not dell visa, but dells on financial credit card) and it tells me invalid credentials. I spent 30min on the phone with a microsoft technical support rep for Money trying to navigate through Dell's service and could not find any support or help on this. Any feedback appreciated :-) I have had no luck getting it to work either. After further investigation, what I came up with is that the "Dell Credit Card"...

Integration Error
While Importing Chart of Accounts, I get the following error starting from the 61st record. The first 60 records are imported without any error. After that I get the following error for each subsequent record. "A save operation on table 'GL_Account_MSTR' cannot find the table." Thanks On Dec 6, 5:17=A0am, nfp <n...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > While Importing Chart of Accounts, I get the following error starting fro= m > the 61st record. The first 60 records are imported without any error. Aft= er > that I get the following error fo...

CRM 3.0 Integration with Navision 3.7
Are there any kind of available solutions for an integration with Navision 3.7 available? Kind Regards, Stephen Maij QNH Solutions ...

CRM integration for GP: can't migrate customer data to GP
I'm testing a recent install of CRM integration for GP and am unable to create an account in CRM and have it migrate to GP. I can place orders for already-created accounts, just not create new accounts. I have the option to create an account "always" on - just to test. I see the following error message in the event log: _____________________________________________________ An error occurred in BizTalk Server. Details: ------------------------------ [0x015e] The XML document has failed validation for the following reason: Element content is invalid according to the D...

MSCRM integration with MBS Navision
<frustration> Facts: We are working on the integration of MS CRM and MBS Navision. Navision already provides an AIC for BizTalk. There is a MS CRM AIC included in Great Plains Integration Toolkit. I want to set up a simple channel (without mapping) and port and a file receive function to throw an account.xml (CRM schema) into a folder, have BizTalk pick it up and send it to the port that has the MS CRM AIC configured as transport. That of course did not work. First of all, I registered the CRM Integration dll's manually. I don't have Great Plains so I don't want to install ...

MSCRM 3 and Great Plains integration
Is the integration between Great Plains and CRM 3 available yet? If not, any ideas when it will? Thanks Dave That's a great question! I'm not sure why we're not being given answers. -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Dave Roberts" <DaveRoberts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBA35EAF-3BC2-4593-9739-A2ECDEE382E6@microsoft.com... > Is the integration between Great Plains and CRM 3 available yet? > > If not, any ideas when it will? > > Thanks > Dave ...

Integrating Outlook Calendar & Access
I've searched thru this forum and thru the Access forum and can't find exactly the issue I need to resolve. I have developed a calendar in AC2003. I have developed a process to export the calendar entry from access to the outlook calendar which works great. My user is now requesting the ability to view (or thru VBA) the entries in the Outlook calendar from within access? Unfortunately my database has no way to know if an entry in the access database already exists in the Outlook calendar. Is there a way to determine that? I tried creating a linked table with Outlook s...

RMS Integration to GP
Where do I find out how to manually enter the error kickouts for multiple tenders ------=_NextPart_0001_5A4DFCF4 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning Barry, Thank you for posting your GP integration question. Can you please let me know: 1. What version of RMS are you using? 2. What version of GP are you using? 3. What version of the integration are you using? (Tools | Setup | Retail Management | RMS Integration Setup) For GP 9.0 the latest release of the integration is 9.00.131 and the install version is 9.00.298 https://mbs.microsoft.com/cu...

Custom application development/integration with MSCRM 1.2
Howdy, Integration of application with MS CRM needs us to find answers for the following questions: 1) Can we Insert and access our custom tables in the MSCRM DB? 2) Can we make our custom entity objects? 3) Are there any API calls available to access the custom tables in MSCRM DB? The answers to questions 1 and 3 is "Yes" with regard to SalesLogix, but as far as my knowledge of MSCRM is concerned, I could not find anything in the SDK taht would allow any of the above. But I am a complete newbie to MSCRM, and any input to the balove will be highly appreciated. Regards, Vik alter...

CRM Account owner integration with Great Plains
Does anyone know of a way to integrate the SLPRSNID field from the customer table in Great Plains to the ownerid field in Microsoft CRM using Biztalk? I have tried mapping them using database lookup's to obtain the correct CRM userid with no success. In fact if I simply pass a constant userid, CRM continues to have "integration, user" as the owner. Short of developing an application that runs at night to update the owners...I think I'm out of luck. Do you have any ideas? Conn Campbell ComPrint Solutions ...

Analytical Accounting Integration
How I can integrate the analytical accounting from excel file to the GL transaction entry? SmartConnect from eOne Solutions (www.eonesolutions.net) is an end-user tool that will enable you to import GL transactions plus AA data. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Ahmed Hussein" wrote: > How I can integrate the analytical accounting from excel file to the GL > transaction entry? ...

MDA - Receivings Transactions
Hi, I have a customer on V10 who is moving to use MDA across all the companies. I have integrations set to bring in SOP invoices and POP Receivings Transactions. The SOP invoice integration can be changed to bring in the MDA as the mappings are available. The POP Receivings Transaction, I already have scripting on to bring in the VAT and User Defined fields. I am hoping to build in scripting to populate DTA10200 but can not work out some of fields - DTAREF, SEQNUMBR. Anyone have any available scripts etc I got use. Thanks Jean -- JB Hi, I am sorry to not be able to assist you with you...

Integration Manager Document Type Codes
Does anyone know where a listing of the various integer codes used in GP is stored? For example, what is a Document Type 1 code in Payables? What is a Distribution Type code 6 in Payables? (We've seen a listing of the Sales codes, but at the moment we need the Purchasing/Payables codes.) Thanks! From Accolade Publishing's Info Flow and Posting: Payables Doc Types 1 - Invoice 2 - Fin Charge 3 - Misc 4 - Return 5 - Credit Memo POP Doc Types 1 - Shipment Receipt 2 - Invoice Receipt 3 - Shipment/Invoice 4 - Return 5 - Return w/Credit 6 - Inventory Return 7 - Inventory Return w/...

Integration Status is failed but it does integrate the inovices
After upgrading to GP 10, all my integrations says they failed but invoices do integrate in GP. Error messages is Please contact system administrator to verify data. Also I tried to change the Log Level to trace but it doesn't not save that, it goes back to summary even after clicking apply and saving the integration. Any idea? Thanks, Meg ...

GP Integration and SQL Server
Does the GP Integration to CRM Connector use SQL Server MSDE or does it need a full version of SQL Server? -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com Yes it requires a full version of SQL. Thanks, Debarghya "Brandon" <bsmith@presentationsdirect.nospam.com> wrote in message news:eoRWAjbWGHA.3800@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Does the GP Integration to CRM Connector use SQL Server MSDE or does it > need a full version of SQL Server? > > -- > Brandon > Presentations Direct - "Document...

Integration between COPY journal entries and Analytical Accounti
When we using the function "COPY" journal entries (that is in Transactions -- Financier -- General) although the data of the journal entry is copied, the process omits to copy the dimensions and the data entered in Analitical Accounting Module. The same occurs in the functionality OF CORRECTING, where we can't to edit the accounts to add information of Analitical Accounting. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the messa...

Microsoft Dynamics Integration Manager
I am new to Integration Manager and has setup one for use by a small number of users. However, I don't see any parameters or options to protect my configuration settings from other users making changes. Does this exist in this application or could you make an suggestion how I might accomplish this by some other method? Thanks Submitted via EggHeadCafe Twitter Search API with jQuery and JSONP http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/94d7bda5-c477-4ff9-b71d-e24e5fc70c24/twitter-search-api-with-jquery-and-jsonp.aspx ...

Apply Sales Documents using Integration Manager or eConnect
Is there a way to integrate apply sales documents information using either integration manager or perhaps eConnect? Intg Mgr destination for Bank Transfers: Can't say about IM - but I know that eConnect has a procedure called taRMApply that let's you do so. Give that a look and see if it does the trick for you, Hope that helps, JG "Intg Mgr destination for Bank Transfers" wrote: > Is there a way to integrate apply sales documents information using either > integration manager or perhaps eConnect? ...

Custom Report Integration
I've a client with a following set file: 9 0 Great Plains 3104 Advanced Security 1655 Custom Report Integration 1493 SmartList 1230 Forms Printer 3278 Report Scheduler 949 ServiceAdvantage 1878 Excel-Based Budgeting 2440 NCL Advanced Bank Rec Windows :C:Program Files/Microsoft Business Solutions/Great Plains/Dynamics.dic :C:Program Files/Microsoft Business Solutions/Great Plains/Forms.dic :C:Program Files/Microsoft Business Solutions/Great Plains/Reports.dic :C:Program Files/Microsoft Business Solutions/Great Plains/ADVSECUR.DIC :C:Program Files/Microsoft Business Solutions/Great Plains/A...