Installation time out

when installing CRM 4 I get this error
crm.setup.server.installconfigdatabaseaction failed.Timeout expired.Can
anyone help me
--
donn
0

Daylight Savings Time Changes
Hello, Does anyone know if the patch for Exchnage 2003 identified in KB926666 has to also be applied to every server that is running the Exchange Tools (System Manager)? Thanks in advance K On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:24:03 -0800, Kerry <Kerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >Does anyone know if the patch for Exchnage 2003 identified in KB926666 has >to also be applied to every server that is running the Exchange Tools (System >Manager)? > >Thanks in advance >K Im all for consistency. If the patch isnt needed, it shouldnt install, so I would at ...

Installing Test Exch2003 and remove
Hi all, I want to install trial exchange 2k3 in production environment which has exch 5.5 site as mail server. What I want to do is install Exch 2k3 using 'first exch server in domain' option and don't touch exch5.5 at all. And use it for few weeks and remove it. Then we would like to decide purchase and re-install it, or outsource, or keep 5.5. Is this possible? I'm afraid that once Exch2k3 installed and modified ActiveDirectory schema, 5.5 stop working and can not remove 2k3. thanks in advance As a rule, always use a test lab. On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:30:03 -0500, &...

How do I install Access 2003 under MS Office 2007
I am trying to install Access 2003, but because I have Office 2007 installed, the system is telling me that I need to have Office 97, 2000 or 2003. Is this correct? I loaded my old Access 97 CD, but the system tells me that it can't find Office 97, 2000 or 2003. Is there an upgrade for Access 2003? What do I do? Thanks... It is generally recommended to install versions of Office/Access in the order they were published. I have done otherwise though. It is imperative that you install each version in it's own directory, otherwise they will overwrite one another and crea...

windows 7 pro 64bit installing 32bit app
i am installing a 32 bit app on a 64 bit win7 platform it registers regsize32.ocx in the install but when i try and load the app it fails on that file and i can not run regsvr32 as the file is not present where does win7 place 32 but drivers like program files x86 You will find the 32bit version of regsvr32 at c:\windows\syswow64. The ocx might be in the same folder as regsvr32 or could be in the folder where you installed the app (\program files(x86)). "Stuart Macleod" <StuartMacleod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A82A204E-43C3-4BB6-9691-6DB4...

installing Windows Server SP2 onto SBS 2003 SP1
I have SBS 2003 SP1. I have been keeping up with all the windows updates for this machine and would like to update the machine to SP2. I had heard that if you try to update the SBS 2003 SP1 server to SP2, you need to unload a lot of the updates issued after the SP2 was submitted. Is this true? Hi Carl, This hasn't been my experience. And there is no SBS 2003 SP2. It's Windows 2003 SP2 installed on top of SBS 2003 SP1 (which already has Win2003 SP1 installed). Run the SBS 2003 BPA prior to the install of Win2003 SP2 to make sure you don't have an issues ...

Install 3.0 Failed
I am in the process of installing 3.0 on a server. All of the inital checks are fine. I proceed to install and it fails with an error "Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.CreateSetupUserAction failed HRESULT 0x80040237" I searched the Knowledge Base and found KB 941498. I did what it said but got the following error for msxml2.dll - LoadLibrary("msxml2.dll") failed. The specified module could not be found. How do I go about getting XML 2 (the parser I'm guessing) when it hasn't be supported in years? Is there something else I can do? I am installing 3.0...

Running macros for different cells at the same time
Hi all, Is it possible to run different macros on different cells at the sam time? If so how do I go about setting it up? Cheers Michae -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi not really sure what you're trying to do. Could you give an example? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi all, > > Is it possible to run different macros on different cells at the same > time? If so how do I go about setting it up? > > Cheers > > Michael > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Yes it is possible to run different m...

Outlook locks up all the time
This is a shot in the dark. Ever since getting my new Thinkpad with Windows XP, Outlook has never seemed to work properly. I've run diagnostics on my machine and nothing comes up as a problem. I've installed a spyware program because after talking to IBM tech support, they suggested I try that. I also talked to another support tech, who suggested I reinstall Windows completely. I'm not a real technical person. Won't a re-install wipe out my files? Most of the time that I use Outlook for my email, it slows down and eventually locks up. When I restart my computer,...

money install #2
Hi everyone, Just got my copy of Money Plus Home and Business (haven't installed yet). Anything I should know before installing? Someone said you should turn off UAC before installing and trun it back on afterwards (I have Vista Ulitmate) - that right? Anything else I should know? Thanks for your help. Jim If upgrading from a previous version the .mny file must live in a directory that you have full access to. Program Files is NOT a good place. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do n...

Problem installing free trial of Office 07
My Dad's just bought a new laptop and with it comes a free 60-day trial of Microsoft Office 2007. However, when he clicks on it, he simply gets a message telling him "You are not authorised to view this page - HTTP error 401.2: Unauthorised, access is denied due to server configuration." What does this mean, and how do we correct it and download the free trial? Try this URL: http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/default.aspx BTW, This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you. -- Arvin Meyer,...

Installing MFC? v7.0/v7.1/v8.0
Hello, I need the ability to install MFC librarys. I have done some searching and it does not seem to be something you can simply install. I need the ability to install all 3 versions (7.0,7.1,8.0). Any help/information is appreciated It's just a matter of copying the correct dlls into the windows\system32 directory http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8kche8ah(VS.80).aspx AliR. <phliex@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1182186432.767052.147850@d30g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > I need the ability to install MFC librarys. I have done some > searching ...

Remove orphan domains for EXCH 2007 install
In a test disaster recovery environment, we have recovered our DC, and would like to remove two child domains that are obviously not reachable. What is the most clean and easiest way to accomplish this? Sorry for the lack of depth to this question, I am fairly new to AD. What we have done is rebuilt our DC, rebuilt an Exchange box, and now on another box we are trying to install a beta instance of Exchange 2007. In order to continue with the install, AD must not see the child domains it can no longer reach. Thanks for your help Gregg On 4 Oct 2006 09:07:20 -0700, "Gregg" <gre...

Calendar Print Assistant won't install
I need to tweak my calendar - it cuts off print after one line, prints too small, etc. So I came across Calendar Print Assistant, but it won't install. I was using a non-geniuine version of Office, and wanted this calendar assist program so much I bought a legit version and installed it. But the installation of the assistant program says "You may be a victim of software counterfeiting. One or more copies of MS Office installed on this computer are not genuine." It asks if I want to resolve this issue, and it takes me to a MS page that verifies that I am running a le...

How do I convert a time format to a double
I use a function to calculate the hours worked based on time 12:00pm to 4:00pm is 4.0 hours when I get the number for hours worked it is in time format / .27398237 I need the number 4 so that I can do my calculation. How do I convert it to a number? Multiply with 24 and format as general -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "DMB" <DMB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:552FAD83-E8D4-4573-B9FF-613DDD259C22@microsoft.com... > I use a function to calculate the hours worked based on time > > 12:00pm to 4:00pm is 4.0 hours > > when I get the number for hou...

in VBA how to retreive cell values 1 byte at a time?
How would I write VBA to retrieve (get at) the value in a cell byte by byte from its natural form? i.e. no conversions are to be performed. E.g., if a string, then I may get more bytes than for a number. Thanks. Penny, If the cell contains text, you can retrieve characters (bytes) with the MID function. =MID(A2, CharPosition, 1). You can get the actual byte values with the CODE function =CODE(MID(A2, CharPosition, 1)). If a number, you can extract the decimal digits of the number in the same way, but you're not getting actual bytes (as stored by Excel). Excel stores numbers in ...

TIME function used in Excel
I'm new to these newsgroups, so I apologize if my etiquette is not appropriate. I'm trying to help a friend whose computer was recently replaced. In his new computer, his custom macro will not run. He gets a "Microsoft Visutal Basic Compile error: Can't find project or library" with the TIME function highlighted. I first suggested using the NOW or DATE function, but he said it creates an additional series of errors. I also tried installing 'Windows Script 5.6' to no avail. Any suggestions on how to get this TIME function to work? Thank you in advance for ...

Date and Time formular
I'm trying to take one date and time away from another but having a problem fathomining it out eg 01.04.2008 10:55:27 - 01.04.2008 9:37:13 The date and time are in the same cell eg 01.04.2008 10:55:27 is in A1 A formula for this would be great if anyone has one to hand Thanks Just subtract =End_Time-Start_Time -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "SS" <Student.2@uk.bosch.com> wrote in message news:g0hgsk$jgc$1@news4.fe.internet.bosch.com... > I'm trying to take one date and time away from another but having a > problem fathomining it out > > eg >...

SDK
How can I programatically figure if a client is running Sales Standard or Sale Professional, versus Service Standard or Service professional? Can I use the CRMLicense.GetPurchasedLicenseCount method and assume that when the license count is equal to zero, it isn't and if it's greater than zero, it is???? Or is there a better way? Thanks -JD ...

Date and Time #2
I see how that NOW() function works but is it possible to display only the time and not the date? Nick Use now(), then format the cell to only show time format=>Cells=>Number Tab, select time and pick a format. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy Lord Of The Morning <Not@aol.com> wrote in message news:vmjrr6dsduv569@corp.supernews.com... > I see how that NOW() function works but is it possible to display only the > time and not the date? > Nick > > Yes, with TIME you'll get only the (current) time "Lord Of The Morning" <Not@aol.com> wrote in message...

Stored procedures not copied while installation #2
Dear All GP - tech people Please have a look and suggest - having Great Plains 8.0 service pack 3 -Sql 2000 created first live company DB - everything goes fine - setup every modules - start using Sales Order processing Invoice - nothing wrong anywhere , but when i go to Invoice Distribution button --> default -> delete / cancle , then recieved this error- Unhandled script exception: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'TSTGT.dbo.SVC_Delete_SOP_Inv_Dist'. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_MISSING SCRIPT_CMD_CALLSERVER I have checkd...

How to add time from multiple cells & date Cells & machine type c
I'm trying to add up the amount of machinery downtime from a number of different cells but the thing is that I need to only have it added up by the date set in another cell (Which can have multiple cells of the same date) as well as the specific name of that machinery in another cell(which can also have multiples of the same machinery name). How can i get to just add up for that specific date, machine name, and time. Example: Date (Cell 1A thru 50A) Machinery Name(Cell 1B thru 50B) Downtime(Cell 1J thru 50J) Please help Thanks Example:Sheet1 Data Column A ...

Changing time of recurring appointment
I've recently "upgraded" to Office 2007, and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do simple tasks that used to be easy in Office 2003. I have a recurring appointment in my Outlook calendar that has recently been moved from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00. I would like to change the time in the entire series, but when I double-click on it and select that I want to open the entire series, I get a screen that lets me edit the subject, the location, and the comments, but that won't let me get to the time. When I click on the Scheduling tab, I get a screen that shows the...

Re-installing outlook 2000
Hi. I have a problem with outlook 2000 and want to re- install MS office to fix it. Can anyone tell me if I will lose the info from the outlook address book and my folder list? Do I back this info up first? The file you need to back up is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "ChrisG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f9ce01c4583d$49261b60$a101280a@phx....

Office Install Interrupted and now Errors.
I was trying to install Office Home & Student 2007 on my new desktop running Windows 7 and the power cut out interrupting the install. Now I get the error "Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 encountered an error during setup." and it won't install. I've tried uninstalling the partial initial install and reinstalling and I've tried removing everything Office related from the OS including registry entries and no luck, I just get the same error over and over again. And before anyone brings it up, I tried the MS solution listed here for this problem...

How do I enter the product key after installation completed?
I have received an email that I must convert trial copy of Office pRO 2007. i ALREADY HAVE THE PRODUCT KEY BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO ENTER IT. tHANKS. Joan, I believe if you click the Home Button - Word Options - Resources - Activate Microsoft Office. Hope that helps Ed "JOAN" wrote: > I have received an email that I must convert trial copy of Office pRO 2007. > i ALREADY HAVE THE PRODUCT KEY BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO ENTER IT. > > tHANKS. ...