Installation Error ... KB 935922

Hello,

> Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service.
> Currently the hotfix described in [935922]: [Windows SBS 2003] is
> unavailable.
> [http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935922 ]

How can I fix it now ??

Thank you

Athan

0
AthanP (2)
12/27/2007 4:42:22 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On Dec 27, 10:42=A0am, "Athan" <ath...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service.
> > Currently the hotfix described in [935922]: [Windows SBS 2003] is
> > unavailable.
> > [http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935922]
>
> How can I fix it now ??
>
> Thank you
>
> Athan

Try requesting the hotfix through your Microsoft Business Solutions
Partner, they should be able to get this for you.

Scott
www.easiintl.com

Installing database from client side
I need to install the Great Plains from the client side and can not install the Great Plains Manager on the data base box. When I run the Great Plains utility it tells me can not find the bcp.exe. I copied it form the server in great plains directory. Know it complains about it can not find the server and have problem with bcp.exe or odbc. I check when i whats to connect to server adds a "2" to end of the server name. Does any one know how to create the database from client side? Aref You need to ensure that you have SQL utilities loaded on the workstation as well as the Server c...

MSPOS and SBS 2003 install
Get MSPOS to install and work on SBS 2003 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=db62cc61-ff39-4965-aef3-30f8b14f3d55&dg=microsoft.public.pos ...

internal support function error
I am trying to send an email to a group. I switched from outlook express to microsoft outlook. It worked fine in outlook express but is not working in microsoft outlook. Below is the error I am getting. "an internal support function returned an error" Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. I am having the same error. What did you come up with? >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to send an email to a group. I switched from >outlook express to microsoft outlook. It worked fine in >outlook express but is not working in microsoft outlook. >Bel...

Compile error :: Trim, ...
I have an excel 2003 xls which works fine on my pc. When I send it to a colleague, it spits out errors. When he compiles it it highlight a Trim() command. When we delete the Trim(), just to test further, it then highlights an integer variable 'i' which is simply a counter. If a change that and compile further, it highlight UCase$... and I stopped trying to fix it. What is going on? Anyone ever seen this before. I check the references libraries and they are all OK. Thank you for your input, QB Hi, I don't understand why it would fail to compile TRIM(...

Installation of Outlook 2003 #2
After I installed the program on windows XP, I tried to work in the program and this message came up after I clicked the icon. "If you are using an exhange server 3-mail account, you can cancel pending server request by clicking the Outlook Icon in the notifications area. Then click cancel requests on the shortcutmenu. Where is the notification area?? Thanks, Tommy Formerly known as the system tray. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Tommy Hawk <anonymous@di...

Installing CRM 04-03-07
I am getting an error message when verifying the environment for the install that the instance name must be the same name as the computer name. I must not be understanding, perhaps someone could explain how to accomplish this seeming easy task. Is your SQL Server setup to "Default" or "Name" instance? "Default" instance is supported. You will want to contact Microsoft CRM Support if you would like help with "Name" instance support. Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "Chris Romano&...

installing a ramdisk device
Hi all! I am trying to make a ramdisk device installer and setup application. After to have studied docs and some samples, I succeed to realize a program that install the device (copy inf e sys files, set the register's keys), but... to see (into Computer window) and use the ramdisk, I must reboot the pc. I have a graphical tool that not needs of rebooting the machine.. I would know what are the steps that I have to do to obtain this behavior. If I remove the ramdisk device, after a successful installation and reboot, the ramdisk icon into Computer remains, however the ra...

Syntax error 12-16-07
Anyone see a syntax error with this? DoCmd.RunSQL "Insert into tableA ( LName, Fname, IDNumber" & " '_)" & _ "values ( '" & rs.Fields(0) & "', '" & rs.Fields(1) & "', '" & rs.Fields(57) & "')" "AJ" <AJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5F3A75C-6006-4880-B79A-3638AE64AD96@microsoft.com... > Anyone see a syntax error with this? > > DoCmd.RunSQL "Insert into tableA ( LName, Fname, IDNumber" & " ...

Error Message(s)
I started out getting the following error message - " Download Error: The request to log on to a server could not be completed because the user name supplied is incorrect" After trying everything that I know (not much I'm afraid) including setting up a new email account under the same name, checking the names and passwords on the server I have managed to "lose" Outlook. I am now getting the following error when I attempt to open Outlook - "Cannot start MS Office Outlook. Unable to open Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened" Argh !! I d...

Error Message 02-28-10
My computer has been really slow so Norton offered a free PC checkup. I did all the steps that they suggested but I believe that I did something wrong and keep gettinga message box that says: Error Loading c:\ProgramFiles\Wildtangent\Apps\CDA\cduEngine0400.dll I don't know how t stop this box from popping up on startup. Please help.. Thanks, Val Contact Norton Support? Valerie wrote: > My computer has been really slow so Norton offered a free PC checkup. I > did > all the steps that they suggested but I believe that I did something wrong > and keep gettin...

compile error in module
I have a short cut on two computers that goto my excel2002 speadsheet o a third computer. I have a commandbutton on the spreadsheet to open a filedialaog; module4 general _OpenFiledialogWindow Sub OpenFiledialogWindow() Dim fd As FileDialog Set fd = Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFilePicker) fd.InitialFileName = "\\greg\greg\bids\" fd.Show End Sub One computer with the shortcut works fine, but the other returns a error; Compile error: User-Defined type not defined Any help would be appreciated. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I think you need to...

Internet Communication error occured. (OFXIE12031)
I'm using Money 2007. Everytime I do an online update, I get this error for my Citibank Credit Cards account. Internet Communication error occured. Please try your call again later. (OFXIE12031) All other accounts work fine. Has anyone got this error or know what the real meaning of it is? Also, is there a solution for this? I searched the forum but there was no match. Thanks, On Dec 30 2007, 11:07=A0am, Amrit <Am...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm using Money 2007. Everytime I do an online update, I get this error fo= r > my Citibank Credit Cards account. >...

money setup runs after sp2 installed
Money express 2002 setup started after SP2 installation completed. Try to cancel it but is says you must close out of money express first. But it isn't running. -- Diana Having same problem... searched Google and same problem reported one other place and not replies to it there either... Anyone have a fix for this? PC is unusable because the Money 2002 setup keeps popping up and when cancelled it starts up again. :-( "Diana" <Diana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23CD5142-0F91-479B-AE3F-4AE090DF7A9B@microsoft.com... > Money express 2002 setup s...

Installing Project Trial On Top Of Office Enterprise
I've previously purchased and installed MS Office Enterprise 2007 on my computer with its own 25 character product key. I'm attempting to download and install a trial version of MS Project Standard 2007 and was given a different 25 char key for that. The trial literature refers to the trial as "MS Office" and I'm concerned about overlaying my current Office installation or having it compromised as a result of installing this Project trial. Any comments about how MS manages this? -- Thank you, Bill S Bill S wrote: >I've previously purchased...

crm logon error!!

Install OWA
Hi Where do I find the files to install OWA for Exch 5.5? Are they on the Back Office Server CD, or is there a Resource Kit CD or similar that I need to buy? Thanks Steve From the Back Office disk that has the exchange installation (IIRC it's Disk 4 but it's been a while) run the Exchange setup and select everything that's already installed on the server (NOTE - anything unchecked will be uninstalled and deleted) PLUS OWA, or if it's a new server which will run only OWA, you only need OWA. Be sure to reapply the latest service pack and any patches or hotfixes listed in th...

How do I install IE 32-bit on a 64-bit OS?
I have a 64-bit AMD-based laptop with Windows-7 on it. It has IE-8 on it (64-bit edition), but there is no Flash viewer available for 64-bit from Adobe, so I want to downgrade Internet Explorer to 32-bit. See http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/000/6b3af6c9.html I can't uninstall the 64-bit version because it is so integrated with the OS. I tried to download a 32-bit version from the MS site, but if I tell it that I have Windows-7 (64), it is single-minded about downloading a 64-bit IE, and if I tell it I have a 32-bit OS (I tried Vista and XP), when I reach the point of running ...

User Access Error 09-10-03
Well I have finally managed to install MS CRM (after a little frustration to say the least). Now when I go to http://localhost to add an MS CRM user as per the Imp. Guide, I get the following error: ** User Access Error The logged on user is either not a Microsoft CRM user, is disabled in the system, has not been assigned any security roles, or has not been assigned a license. ** How do I assign a specific user a license ? Any help/thoughts on this error would be greatly appreciated Cheers Sarah login as the user who installed microsoft CRM and you should be able to access the a...

Installation Problem for Outlook Sales for CRM 1.2
I installed the Outlook Sales for CRM 1.2, however I cannot see the details of accounts, orders and etc. When I debug, I found the problem is that there is only one file(dmUpdate.xml) in folder of "\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Client\res\Web\_xslfiles". All the files such as 1_Update.xsl and so on were not copied. When I copied them from CRM Server, everything works fine. Is it a bug in the Outlook sales installation package ? Thanks Drew ...

Installed XP SP2
Originally I installed this under windows 2000 when I was installed Office XP Developer. I upgraded to XP and Outlook Express was my default mail handler. I made Outlook my default and all was working until I installed SP2. Express still will go to a clicked link in an email normally, but Outlook prompts for the location of a weblink browser. I tried to point it to what appeared to be the browser (msimn.exe) mentioned in an article on the issue (I didn't stop to realize that msimn.exe is "Outlook Express") so of course when I click on a link in outlook I just open e...

error message mfc application
I keep getting an error message saying microsoft has detected an error, mfc application. what should i look for???? is there a potential virus, i have scanned with norton and nothing is being picked up????? Is this a program that your developing or is this the message windows gives you when you attempt to run the application? Have you tried to debug the application? -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ Replace the _nosp@m_ with @ to reply. "kruark99" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30EE73CA-1E2B-4A33-BF53-B28AEE3E2421@mi...

Trouble Installing CRM - SQL Server
The CRM install gets stuck trying to find the SQL Server. Errors: "Can't find" or "SQL Agent must be on" yet it is on - I can SQL ping the server from the CRM server. The CRM admin has top Forest access to the SQL server. I've recycled the SQL services, rebooted booth CRM and SQL servers. Very misterious. Anybody have any ideas? I had some issues with this. I re-installed SQL server. It seems there is any issue with CRM and SQL if you add active directory to a server after you install SQL. "Darryl" wrote: > The CRM install gets stuck trying to...

editing kb articles
Hi, I'm trying to edit some information on unpublished kb articles. It allows me to enter information however once I save it all the information that was typed disappears. I also tried this w/ published articles, i unpublish them - edit - save and publish.. but the changes won't appear. This was not happening before. Any help/idea would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Didem ...

Update won't install properly
Update for Windows XP (KB967715) This keeps showing up in Windows Update no matter how many times I install and restart. Is there any way to stop it from happening? Is something in the registry not being flagged properly? Please see the 'Known issues with this security update' section, specifically - * Update 967715 is reoffered multiple times * http://support.microsoft.com/kb/967715 Also, read these sections of the KB article, too, please - > Is this a security vulnerability that requires Microsoft to issue a security update? > No. Disabling the Autorun f...

SFO doesn't work after installed.
Hi, I'm receiving this error when I try to see some folder into the Outlook, any idea? thx in advance. Server Error in '/' Application -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The path '/Application_GlobalResources' maps to a directory outside this application, which is not supported. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Th...