Install 3.0 Failed - Create Setup User Action

I am in the process of installing 3.0 on a server.  All of the inital checks
are fine.  I proceed to install and it fails with an error "Action
Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.CreateSetupUserAction failed  HRESULT 0x80040237"

I searched the Knowledge Base and found KB 941498.  I did what it said but
got the following error for msxml2.dll - LoadLibrary("msxml2.dll") failed.
The specified module could not be found.  How do I go about getting XML 2
(the parser I'm guessing) when it hasn't be supported in years?

Is there something else I can do?

I am installing 3.0 on a server connecting to an existing database on SQL
2005 on a different server.  I have used the Redeloyment Wizard.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to create a partition on an external USB drive?
Toshiba Tablet XP Home/Student with plenty of memory. I have the program DriveImage XML. At one point it says to create a partition somewhere for the image it's going to create. I have a 40G external plug and play HD. I'd like to create a partition on it without disturbing other files and folders I have on it. There's plenty of free space. Various resources say use XP Disk Management to create that partition. So when I go there it appears as they say but when they say click on the free space choose the selection "Create new partiton." I have right clicked ...

CRM 3.0 on Outlook 2007
Hello, I installed the spanish version of CRM Client on my Outlook 2007. I noticed the user interface has changed. With this version any time I click on a CRM entity it pops up an Internet Explorer window. Is this normal or should I still be seing the data On oultook application (that was the case of CRM for Outlook 2003)? Regards, Irene Nothing changed (assuming you are reffering to the v3c update) in this regard. The CRM for Outlook client has typically opened browser pages. The only exception was if you double clicked on the core Outlook items. Basically, if you click from an O...

DAO is less relevent than Wnidows 3.1
why do you diptards still use DAO again? why would you want to have 2 different DIALECTS of SQL? Anyone using MDB or DAO should be fired and then spit upon " S u s i e D B A [ M S FT ] " <s u s i e d b a @h o t m a i l.com> wrote: >why do you diptards still use DAO again? > >why would you want to have 2 different DIALECTS of SQL? > >Anyone using MDB or DAO should be fired and then spit upon Note that this person is really A a r o n K e m p f and that he is not an employee of Microsoft. Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond onl...

user created shapes non printing
I started have a problem with vision 2002 that I have not noticed before. When I create a new shape, by default, it assumes the non-printing properly under FORMAT � BEHAVIOR. Also if I group a set of "printing" shapes the group will become non-printing. Can I change this behavior? How are you creating the new shape? Also are you using layers in your document? -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Robert" <hammer_757@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9ec427f7.0409231005.576...

System State Backup Fails repeatedly
This is happening on a SBS 2003 Premium Server (SP2 installed). This has been an ongoing issue since a Raid 1 Array / Controller (Promise TX2300) has been added to the system. THe old RAID 1 array (Silicon Image) is still in the system, but the drive letters where changed to higher letters for the sake of having the ability to copy data from old to new. THe server appears to function normally other than this problem. The OS and data was restored to the new new raid array using Windows Backup. The same original drive letters are still there, just now mapping to the volumes o...

Process all cells in a (user) selection
I am using this code to give me cell by cell access to a code defined selection; Dim aCell As Range For Each aCell In Sheet4.Range("A4:A34") ' Do Stuff Here Next aCell which processes every cell in the A4:A34 Range How do I do the same thing for a selection drawn by the user before pressing my 'Process' button ? Thanks On 05 May 2010 11:10:21 GMT, Isis <isissoft@NOSPAMbtinternet.com> wrote: >I am using this code to give me cell by cell access to a code defined >selection; > >Dim aCell As Range >For Each aCell In S...

"All users" "Programs" create/modify shortcut from app...
Hi all, I've created two shortcuts into "Programs" folder for "All Users" It lets me to get them available for all user. The problem: Application running in "User" context needs to delete and re-create such links but it fails due to an "access denied" ... Settings correct permission to such links it starts working as well I've created links using the IShellLink/IPersistFile sehll interfaces. So, I actually need to have link under "programs" for "All Users" which might be modified by application running in "Users"...

Setup as workgorup
How can I have outlook setup as a "corporate or workgroup". I have single user system but I have an applicaion that interacts with outlook e-mail and requeieres that outlook be set upi as a workgorup. How can I do this? Will it cause me any problems? Thanks When you have Outlook 2002/2003 you won't have this option anymore; they cover both. Change the Installation Type between IMO and CW To change the installation type from IMO to CW, follow these steps: 1.. On the Tools menu, click Options. 2.. On the Mail Delivery Tab, click Reconfigure Mail Support. 3.. On th...

How to create a connection point in Excel
When I group autoshapes the group itself does not have connection points. A connector connects to one of the grouped shapes instead. So, the connector beginconnecedshape (or endconnectedshape) property contains the name of the contained shape and not the name of the group. Is there a way to create connection points for a group? Alternatively, is it possible to change a group into a single shape with connection points? ...

DSUM #3
[Excel 2003] I have a worksheet that looks something like this: A B C Charge Payable Paid $100.00 Y $650.25 Y $ 25.00 N 10/1/2007 $ 85.75 Y I would like to place a formula in a cell that will return the sum of all expenses in column A for rows which have a "Y" in column B and no value in column C. I think DSUM is the function to use, and I have read several help pages on it, but no formula I have tried has actually worked. I would appreciate any help. Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(A2:A10...

Can not install Office Ultimate 2007 because of a setup error mess
Hello group, I have a desktop with no Office Suite which I built with Windows XP Pro SP2 (Version 2002), from a WGA Kit. I ordered the back-up discs (2 pcs) Office Ultimate 2007 from digital river.com store and tried installing in this machine but I get this message: "Setup error: The language of this installation package is not supported by your system." I tried it on the 2nd DVD drive of the same machine but same result. I tried installing the Office software in a Sony Vaio laptop and it seems it will install properly and I discontinued the setup. Any information/ass...

User status in Sharepoint 3.0
I see there is a user status that works with Office Communicator. Is there away to do this with out office Communicator or free software to do this? We are a small company with about 10 users. Nothing I'm aware of. This is built in integration with the OCS platform. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "todd" <todd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:089333D7-F0D4-4994-87E3-74A387AE33D0@microsoft.com... > I see there is a user status that works with Office Communicator. Is > there > away to...

Trying to install Microsoft CRM with OutLook on Windows 2000
When trying install MS CRM 1.2 disk 2 (Sales for Outlook), I am prevented from completing the install as I get the message "installation failed" "you must install SQL Desktop Server Engine separately". When trying to install it separately the setup seems to start running then stops after extracting files and doesn't complete. There are no error messages and nothing in the Event Viewer ? If anyone has any ideas I would be grateful for your help. Hi Installation take bit time,you have to wait.it updates with sp-3 etc.. Regards, Bhaskar.T "dhawgood" ...

Createing Quote sometimes make Error: 80070057
Hello NG, Today I found some funny problems. I create Quotes via the quote WebService from the CRM. This normally works fine, but now I have some quotes, which will get me an error, when I open it. This error is no normal error, I will get an white/yellow Page with ASPX Errorpage: Here the Message (sorry but I only have this error in German): Serverfehler in der Anwendung '/'. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- Falscher Parameter. Beschreibung: Beim Ausf�hren der aktuellen Webanforderung ist ein unverarbeiteter Fehler aufgetret...

How to remove the /dde from Windows Explorer File Open on Install
I have an MDI app that I would like to open a file on a double click in Windows Explorer. Unfortunately the Explorer File Type (Tools>Folder Options... File Types tab) is set so that the command invokes dde. Ie. The "open" option under the "Advanced" button is C:\Path...\App.exe /dde and the DDE message is [open("%1")]. This never seems to work as my app never sees the dde message and the initialization of m_pCmdInfo via: m_pCmdInfo = (CCommandLineInfo*)(UINT_PTR)m_nCmdShow; sets the pointer to one and the app fails on exit. This is referred as a kn...

SDK for Microsoft POS 2.0
Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0? I have noticed several companies making add-ons for modules for MS POS, are they standalone products that integrate with the POS database or are they actually integrated into the MS POS itself? Thanks for your comments. On Nov 22, 4:46=A0am, NetKnight <NetKni...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0? > Thanks for your comments. they are standalone products integrated with the database, and also add-on integrated with SO POS/SO Manager via COM antonio ...

Creating Control Grid
Hi all, I would like to know as to how I should go about creating a control grid of my very own. I just need a bit of push (suggestions). Thanks In Advance Where are you getting stuck? Of course, if the grid isn't too large and most of the cells will have data, then you could simply use a two-dimensional array. For larger grids that will be sparsley populated, there are a couple of algorithms to consider. A simple one is to create a one-dimensional array that represents the rows (or columns), and have each item contain or reference a linked list for all items in that row (complete...

uploading 2 or more mailboxes on 1 user account
I was able to reconnect 1 mailbox to 1 user account, but what i' looking is the way wherein i can reconnect 2 or more mailboxes into user account because instead of giving a 1:1 user account to eac person we will be replacing it and giving them an account per area Hence they already have their own personal account we will b deleting it; How can i put all their messages from their persona account into the single account that we wil be giving to them Hi, More than one mailbox per account is not possible in Exchange 200x. You can do that with Exchange 5.x Regards, -- Menko den Ouden ...

upgrade #3
Hello, I just received an e-mail from my bank which states they will no longer be supporting MS Money 2000 or 2001. I currently have Money 2000. I am looking to upgrade, however do NOT wish to lose any of my financial data or the ease of epaying my bills. When I upgrade, do I delete the old MS Money and leave the *.mny file ? Or do I complete an install and let Money 05 remove the old MS Money ? thanks for your help, Jason Already replied to. "dejaking" <dejaking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB6DD057-70DF-404A-AD65-CE0E914B366D@microsoft.com.....

Import Customer Records
I am trying to import customer records and I am running into the following error: DOC 1 ERROR: Are you sure you want to delete this customer record? Ln 810 Col 2, Update module, Last CBOM field read was root.'Customer ID', Last window field visited was 'Clear Button' of window 'RM_Customer_Maintenance' of form 'RM_Customer_Maintenance' Any ideas? Thanks! Are you on the latest integration manager service pack? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at h...

divide by 0 error jmp
Hi! I have a spreadsheet where if certain cells are empty, I get a divide by 0 errors. I understand I can nopt divide by 0; that is not the issue. My issue is I can not seem to add a column of numbers if one or more have divide by 0 errors. Can someone suggest how I can either get rid of the divide/0 error, or be able to add a selection of cells where 1 or more have /0 errors? Hi the choice is your:- To sume a range with div/0 in use =SUMIF(A1:A10,"<>#DIV/0!") To eliminate div/o use =IF(ISERROR(9/C6),"",9/C6) In this case 9/c6 generates a Div/0 error Mike &qu...

eConnect or Web Servies to create RMTransaciton?
Hello, I am new to GP 9.0 development using web services and eConnect. Can someone help me decide which technique I can use to do the following: In GP 9.0, if I go to: Transactions-->Sales-->Transaction Entry brings up the Receivables Transaction Entry screen, where I can fill in a number, batchid, customerid, and some sales figures, etc. I am using .NET and can use the eConnect API to create a taRMTransaction to submit using eConnect. And it works fine, the transaction creates in GP. Can I perform the same thing with any of the web methods available via the GP 9 web services? I ca...

adding another user on same computer
Hi, I have made amew user on my computer so that the woman I live with=20 may use my computer without the danger of corrupting my files=20 accidentially. When we go to the dock on her side - and that is the side from which = I=20 am emailing you - there are two question marks where the icons for 'word = and excel would have been. How can I get this corrected? Just drag the question mark to the desktop and you will find them vanish. Next drag the Word and Excel programs to the dock and you will find it working properly. Anand P "poggi8@comcast.net" <anonymous@dis...

On startup text to speech installation keeps appearing
Dear All When I load up Excel the dialog box comes up before excel continues to load saying: "Text to Speech - This feature is not currently installed. Would you like to install it now?" I dont want to install it but this KEEPS coming up, any ideas? Thanks Adam Someone answer please !!!!! >-----Original Message----- >Dear All > >When I load up Excel the dialog box comes up before excel >continues to load saying: > >"Text to Speech - This feature is not currently >installed. Would you like to install it now?" > >I dont want to inst...

GDI+ and VC 6.0
Is it possible to use GDI+ in vc 6 Environment. If so what i have to do for that what r files lib r needed to copy into my currnet project plz help me sir "srVas" <it_srini@gawab.com> wrote in message news:<#j7tsdynEHA.2612@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>... > Is it possible to use GDI+ in vc 6 Environment. > If so what i have to do for that what r files lib r needed to copy into my > currnet project > plz help me sir Hello there, yes of course you can use GDI+ from vc6 , but only on NT/2000/XP. the runtime for GDI+ comes with windows so deployment is not an issue. ...